15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Stripo.email

Stripo.email: plataforma de diseño de correo electrónico todo en uno con más de 600 000 usuarios en todo el mundo. Stripo hace posible que los profesionales de marketing y diseñadores creen correos electrónicos.

Descubre más sobre Stripo.email

Drag in photos, links, fonts, colors, etc. Easily integrate them with MailChimp to send to the specific audience.

Contras:

Sometimes the layouts are not responsive with other devices. We need HTML expert to fix those error.

Valoraciones de Stripo.email

Relación calidad-precio
4.9

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.5/10

Stripo.email tiene una valoración global de 4.9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 76 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Stripo.email antes?

Filtrar opiniones (76)

Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Excelente producto

Comentarios: Excelente, muy buena

Lo fácil de usar, como permite integrar, unificar y normalizar las plantillas de emailing. Ademas tiene una extensa variedad de formatos a la hora de exportar

Contras:

A veces hay que reintentar varias veces en el boton de actualizar pero no es recurrente

el año pasado

Thank you for your review!

Vlad
Vlad
CMO en Países Bajos
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Email service where we work together

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I may claim that this is teamwork of the not-too-distant future. Having the capacity to assign roles and corresponding access levels to each team member becomes essential in this situation. It prevents following campaigns from shortcomings in design and other adverse effects. Another beneficial feature is having the capacity to change back to any preceding version in an instance of a weakness:)

I can genuinely say as a marketing director that Stripo.email is a goldmine for busy people like me. Actually, all of the aforementioned features make our tasks less challenging from the very beginning to sending mass mail. It's exceedingly difficult to pick one thing to bring to attention here. Plenty of possibilities for AMP implementation, the design editor's versatility, and highly sophisticated connection that includes many services... I'll still mention something, though. Our brand is large enough to warrant a marketing team, not just one person (me), who decides marketing tactics, succeeds, and fails solely:) I therefore oversee a team of staff members, and as a result of that, we collaborate regularly, come up with innovative concepts during meetings for brainstorming, etc. Therefore, it's a great idea to invite everyone to the working session if there is a technological opportunity. With the exceptional collaborating features that Stripo provides, there are no faults or hiccups brought on by streaming traffic jams or similar circumstances.

Contras:

Although the rest is perfect, it would be amazing to add some internal communication tools in hand.

el año pasado

Vlad, thank you for your review. We are happy that we can make your work easier.

Roberta
Creative Director en Italia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Highly recommend!

5.0 hace 9 meses

Stripo.email has been an invaluable tool for our nonprofit advocating for people with rare neuroimmune disorders. It has made designing emails a breeze, allowing us to create visually appealing and engaging content effortlessly. The user-friendly interface and customizable templates have saved us time and effort, empowering us to focus more on our cause. Overall, Stripo.email has proven to be an excellent service for our email design needs.

Contras:

I have no negative points at this moment.

hace 9 meses

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Stripo! We're glad to have been able to save you time and effort, allowing you to focus more on your important cause. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your support means a lot to us, and we're here to help you every step of the way.

Viliam
IT Manager en Eslovaquia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great email designer for everybody

4.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I am very satisfied. Until now, I have been using psd2newsletters email builder. It offers also nice templates and blocks, but Stipo offers more intuitive email builder experience + extra modules like countdown, forms to collect responses directly from email message, online ratings from the emails...

Available templates to choose from - can just copy and adjust the template Ability to save the portion of the template and then later reuse it The editor - quite easy to learn, can make the adjustment for computers and mobiles separately, a lot of options to select from Easy to copy the modules with the styles and reuse them The perfect option is ability to translate the email from one language to the other languages + ability to adjust the translation Ability to adjust the generated html and css directly in the builder - for a cases which are not currently supported! Countdown timers - many builders relay on the use of some external services, which provides additional costs Forms to collect responses of the users directly from the emails. Online ratings - again - directly from the email you can collect the response. The support - the support is very responsive and helping. They offer online chat support - really great! Stripo offers very complex email builder and still improving.

Contras:

You need to prepare for some learning time - i have found that it is not many videos/texts covering the new functionality of the builder. So sometimes, it is No integration with my email marketing software (i use the funnel kit) + missing woocommerce blocks which I can use in the emails.

Chibuike
Chibuike
Visual Designer en Nigeria
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

My Stripo.email Experience

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I use it in my office for email templates that I want to code. It gives me room to code my way out of some problems.

I like the fluidity and cleanness of the UI pages of it. More also, I love the various output formats it has to preview your email templates before publishing.

Contras:

The fact that most of the templates I like are premium gives me chills.

hace 2 años

Hi Chibuike, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our compilation consists of 1080 templates, and half of them are free. We are sorry to hear that this half did not satisfy your expectations. Please feel free to share them with us: contact@stripo.email. We'll strive to do better. Thank you!

Marika
Human Resource Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1,000 empleados

Stripo.email Has Been a Reliable Email Template Creator

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I am impressed by the ease of use and capabilities of Stripo.email. Stripo.email has an intuitive interface. Stripo.email is so manageable.

Contras:

I do not have dislikes for Stripo.email. Stripo.email has been the best.

hace 2 meses

Marika, thank you for your review!

Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

А good choice among HTML email builders

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We improved design of our newsletters and enjoyed working in Stripo.email drag and drop editor.

You can find hundreds of pre-designed responsive email templates and ready to use. With advanced styling options, most email designs can be built.

Contras:

So far, I haven't encountered anything I don't like about the platform.

Dylan
Dylan
Operations Manager en Australia
Impresión, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fast, responsive support, and an email editor that excels

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Prior to shifting to stripo - we were using the existing in-built editors with our various ESPS (e.g. Mailchimp, moosend, muxemail). While these sufficed, they tended to result in generic designs, with variable responsiveness and occasionally messy html code. We don't use stripo to design anything too complicated - but it has allowed us to generate consistent, clean layouts with a broad brand identity regardless of the program we use to send emails. As discussed above, we are very happy with the support that we receive (there are almost never bugs, it's more along the lines of "how do I do x"

Stripo is incredibly focussed on building clean, nice-looking emails either through templates or letting you build your own. It's relatively intuitive and even our non-techy users seem to be able to fairly rapidly grasp how to use it. Their existing templates are gorgeous, and 100s exist within the range, so they provide an easy database to get started. Support is particularly on-point. Within their support hours (Ukrainian business hours) they are fast, friendly and always manage to solve my problems. There are also extensive online resources for self-help. A final selling point is extensive integrations with email sending programs. We can automatically pass our designs to our email sending program (sendy.co). It also offers a clean html export option to pop email templates into programs that aren't directly supported.

Contras:

We haven't really encountered any real cons with stripo. Provided you recognise that it is designed to do one thing well (design nice-looking, cleanly coded emails) then there is little not to love!

hace 2 años

Hi Dylan, thank you for leaving such a warm review. We appreciate it!

Val
Program Manager & Instructor en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Scope of options can't be beat

5.0 hace 9 meses

Stripo has a large number of templates, and if none of those work, Stripo's basic templates are easily customizable and plentiful.  Having used MailChimp and others, it's no comparison. The modules take a minute to get used to but once you do, you can create and distribute great looking newsletters and emails.

Contras:

For an expert user who knows how to code, probably none. For a beginner, you might have to fiddle with white space when modifying templates, or during email transmission, which isn't always intuitive but won't stop you from being happy with the program overall. I would still recommend.

hace 9 meses

Hi Val, We're thrilled that you find Stripo's extensive template collection and customizable options to be a valuable asset in your email design journey. It's wonderful to know that our platform has helped you create eye-catching newsletters and emails with ease. Once again, thank you for choosing Stripo and for being a part of our community. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Avery
Digital Systems Coordinator en Canadá
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy beautiful HTML email builder

5.0 hace 5 meses

Stripo has been such a lifesaver for our org and I would highly recommend it! We recently went through a rebrand where all of our previously designed e-mail marketing templates were out of date and without an HTML coder on staff it was nearly impossible for us to update to match our new brand guidelines - Stripo allowed us to easily create beautiful new templates and advanced footers and import easily into our email marketing platform.

Contras:

We haven't come across anything yet - everything is great!

hace 5 meses

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that Stripo played a crucial role in your organization's rebranding efforts, especially in updating your email marketing templates to align with your new brand guidelines. If you need any further assistance or have more feedback, we're always here to help. Looking forward to supporting your future email marketing endeavors!

Rahul
CRM & Digital campaign Manager en España
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Quality review of Stripo

5.0 hace 9 meses

- Good & effective template creation facility- very clear with Mobile & desktop design support- easy to integrate with external tools for design support

Contras:

- Bit slow in web cloud version, but not problematic

hace 9 meses

Rahul, thank you for your constructive feedback. We also appreciate your honesty regarding the slight slowness. We are committed to constant improvement, and feedback like yours helps us identify areas where we can enhance the user experience. Please rest assured that we will take your observation into consideration as we continue to develop and refine our platform.

Kristina
Marketing Manager en Ucrania
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Next generation of email automation? No, it’s already real :)

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It looked like a next-gen user-friendly type of email design in the near future. I had to perform numerous common tasks manually because I had never heard of your editor before. Imagine launching from scratch with each new email you compose. The total ridiculousness of circumstance is absolutely ridiculous. With Stripo, I now have my own personal library where I am able to retain all reusable components and swiftly build new messages. Synchronized modules make it possible to edit many emails at once. Brand Guidelines Generator is last but definitely not the least. It's like a magic wand for keeping stylish. Paste your resource link in the appropriate section to get professional-looking branded emails.

I have to keep an eye out for fresh methods and trends as a marketing manager and keep up connections with users. So, the ridiculous necessity of building emails from scratch has greatly frustrated me for years. Always the same: monotonous procedure objectives, headers, footers, signatures... Finally, I've come across a service with genuine automation capabilities, instead of those that make such loud claims to draw in more new users. I talk about features that are actually attainable. features like the Brand Guidelines Generator, synchronized modules, and smart features are especially useful. And I can guarantee you that they brighten life in general.

Contras:

One wish alone. Please, add a tool for communicating, chatting, or whatever else, in the name of the marketing god. Coordinating operations during teamwork is essential.

el año pasado

Kristina, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Urvish
Lead Developer en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Best Email Marketing Drag and Drop Builder for Non profit

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our team were looking for a tool which help non-developers / design to create beautiful email and export for outlook web / app and we found this tool. We had really good experience with it customer service always quick to response always supportive.

My Team and I have been using Stripo.io for over a month now with trial version, We're pretty impressed with the program. The user-friendly UI is one of the features I enjoy best about it. With the drag-and-drop editor, it's incredibly simple to build stunning email templates without any prior coding knowledge. The extensive selection of available themes and design possibilities is another aspect of Stripo. This suits best for our needs and our team is happy with it. The tools it self provide many different pre made templates and many article and videos on how to make a new templates. Good articles and blogs

Contras:

They should have option for Dark mode and Light mode option, custom fonts option (insert link for custom font or something. / custom field for custom fonts).

el año pasado

Hi Urvish, thank you for your review. With Stripo, you can add custom fonts to projects in just a few clicks with no HTML skills. Also, the new release of Stripo is coming soon. One of the new features will be dark mode. If you need any assistance, please contact us at support@stripo.email.

Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Loads of stunning templates

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Firstly, I was tempted by a rich collection of customizable email templates. More than a thousand (can you imagine?) trendy templates perfectly divided into categories: by seasons, industries, features, etc. And each template is a masterpiece. And I'm not kidding. Moreover, there are many options, and everything is easy to customize.

I like the most that I can compose beautiful, modern emails quickly and without the help of a designer and a coder. I could not only imagine the complex and multilayered design ideas but make them real. Everything seems to be implementable in Stripo's editor.

Contras:

So far, I'm not able to highlight weaknesses. Maybe later, I'll notice something.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your review!

Sébastien
Digital marketing strategist en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Saves so much time for building quality emails. Very easy to use.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Stripo allows my company to create great emails without having to code anything. This means I can focus my dev on other projects while marketers focus on building the emails and have the flexibility they desire. Stripo increases productivity as it takes us less time to produce great emails.

Its a single drag-n-drop htlm builder but it offers a lot more flexibility than any other email builders I have tried. It's convenient and easy to use, user friendly and versatile. It exports the templates to most email platform such as mailchimp, getresponse, etc., and the code it exports is very well-built. It has a whole section for adaptability, which allows you to build your email differently for mobile to ensure its adaptive for any device. The price is excellent for what the product offers. It will save you tons of time for sure. Lastly, it offers a very wide library of templates and blocs you can use, which, once again, saves you a lot of time.

Contras:

Nothing that much so far. I've had a bit of issue with saving projects at time, but then I contacted support and they were able to resolve everything in a quick manner. So far, I am very satisfied.

Anastasiia
Marketing Specialist en Chequia
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A champion among AMP supporting email builders

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I decided to try Stripo after our brand was successfully whitelisted to send AMP-powered newsletters. And my choice was successful. AMP is the niche to which Stripo really pays close attention. It was really easy to implement an accordion-based compact menu block to add order to our content. Then we provided surveys using AMP forms. And we received two times more responses than before.

As you probably guess according to my title, the best about Stripo is their assortment of options to use AMP-based elements in email marketing. In addition to the most popular things like carousels and accordions, their team offers other functions and blocks like AMP forms to collect feedback from users. And everything is done in a handful drag’n’drop editor mode. No need even to mess with AMPHTML code!

Contras:

I’d probably mention the high complexity of Stripo interface. I mean other email editors I used previously were much simpler. On the other hand, it means more options, so I constantly study them and find something new every day.

hace 2 años

Anastasiia, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Alina
Head of Marketing en RU
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Professional templates and translates

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Stripo became the real find for our company. Email templates are amazing, I’m sure Stripo developers are real perfectionists. All the hottest trends are implemented here, and we can edit literally each slightest detail. Also, it allows us growing our business to a global level. I mean multilingual email strategy. Literally, in a few clicks, we generate up to 13 language versions of our emails! And their translation quality is quite high as the translation service is based on Google Translate. Just try this!

Email templates collection and Stripo Email Translate to grow business worldwide.

Contras:

Maybe the interface is a bit complex. But at the same time, it’s friendly to users.

hace 2 años

Alina, thank you for your review. We are happy that we can make your work easier!

Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Builder optimized to join efforts

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very inspiring experience of teamwork. A team up to 100 colleagues is allowed to join work, and you can set the roles for everyone depending on role: designer, copywriter, proofreader, etc. An option to roll back to any previous version is great too, really prevents fatal mistakes. Very convenient and safe!

Many features worth mentioning. As for me, the most valuable opportunity is teamwork. Isn’t it great when you can invite up to 100 colleagues to work together?

Contras:

A little weakness is absence of a comments option, chat, or smth. like that. I hope the Stripo team will hear me and add such a thing :)

hace 2 años

Thank you so much! We're grateful to have you as our client.

Jon
CRM manager en Alemania
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best email builder in town!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been using stripo for more than 2 year, I select the tool in my previous company after checking all alternatives. And I nailed it! . Now I recommended to use it in my new company.
Is easy to use, awesome support and has integration with BRAZE, so you can export directly templates with a click.

Is an easy to user email builder, always improving and with an excellent support via chat.

Contras:

I had to use some customized html code to manage to use background images in Outlook

Braydon
Braydon
Email Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best email builder I've ever used

5.0 hace 5 años

It's so easy to use, the code is quality, and it's easy to collaborate.

Contras:

I don't have any complaints, I think they are fantastic.

hace 5 años

Thank you Braydon, we glad to see that our users take profit from our service.

Julia
Julia
Internet Marketing Manager en Ucrania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

The Best Builder Ever

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This is the most easy-to-use service. I am not a designer, but still able to create a beautiful campaign fast and w/o coding skills.

I love the simplicity of the builder and especially modules

Contras:

I cannot even mention a thing, everything was nice

hace 4 años

Thank you so much for such warm feedback

Investigación, 51-200 empleados

Proud Stripo.Email User

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, my experience has been wonderful and I highly recommend using Stripo.email! Our staff members praise the seamless, professional look of the content we can create using the platform.

Integration and export capabilities with other applications like mailchimp, PDF, and Outlook was easy and looked phenomenal! Customer service is VERY responsive and prompt. Nice selection of templates to choose from. Organization is easy because of the ability to create different projects, folders, templates, and emails. Love the autosave capability and time clock function to reverse edits. Flexible and versatile

Contras:

Spell Check functionality isn't the best to navigate Editing structures/ containers can be difficult to maneuver for people with a basic understanding of the platform

Ogochukwu
Ogochukwu
Blogger, Paid Content Writer, Affiliate Marketer and Enthusiast en Nigeria
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

If you want to know why I obtain unlimited email leads, then try Stripo

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Since the very day I began using Stripo, that was when my email marketing success began. My clients always respond to all my emails, not because my emails were the best, but because the email templates were very attractive.

The tool has unlimited, categorized, responsive, professional and already-made email templates that one can pick, edit and export via different options, maybe as HTML, PDF, URL and etc.

Contras:

The free-user plan only allows you to use not more than 2 email templates per account, and you are limited to 4 exports per month.

Robert
co-founder en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

We LOVE Stripo

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We need to generate beautiful email templates easily, and we need to know they will work.

It's easy, and it works. Also, the support is super (not that you will ever need it).

Contras:

We have no complaints or suggestions. This is a wonderful product.

Elena
Elena
Internet Marketing Manager en Ucrania
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Email builder with friendly interface and helpful support

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Pre-designed email templates library cover 99% of email campaign themes

It is very comfortable to use, easy to export and helpful support team

Contras:

As poor HTML user it was challenging to setup Smart block for layout automation, but with help of support team it became as easy as ABC