Opiniones de Etail Vantage Platform

Sobre Etail Vantage Platform

Connects all types of digital demand to inventory supply, then integrates your ecommerce ecosystem into a centralized network.

Descubre más sobre Etail Vantage Platform

2.0
Relación calidad-precio
1.0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Etail Vantage Platform tiene una valoración global de 1.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Etail Vantage Platform antes?

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Pauline B.
Vice President en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

Not what they promised

2 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I don't know if they were growing too quickly, or are having money problems, or what but everyone seemed overworked, yet nothing was getting completed. Felt bad when our account rep had to repeatedly tell us that the development team was working on it, or worse that they were waiting on the Channel to respond when obviously our issues were never even being looked at. When we made the switch, channels always responded within the same day for the most part, and we had a daily meeting with SellerCloud, which was extremely productive. Overall? Etail was a big, expensive disappointment.

It housed all ecommerce information in-house.

Contras:

They promised us to be up and running in four months. At the end of our one-year contract we were still not finished. Switched what software company linked up to their software after signing contract and it did not work with how we shipped. Had weekly meetings where the account rep had to repeatedly tell us that the development team was working on it. This happened week after week with obviously nothing being worked on. Switched to SellerCloud and was up and running on almost all channels in under a month and complete in two months, at 1/10th of the cost of Etail and a shipping software that finally allowed us to go from three people processing orders to one. Hardly ever write negative reviews, but feel this needed to be said. I waited two months to see if I would feel differently, but after working with SellerCloud felt I needed to at least bring up the issues we had so others do not go into a one-year contract blind.

Sean K.
Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

RUN AWAY FROM THIS THIEF!

1 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Like the other reviewer said, I was promised a sound working solution that will integrate all my selling channels. What I received was a bill for over $10k and 3 months of constant battle to get them to work upto speed. I was literally begging them and even talked to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times to change my support manager because he didn't have a clue how to implement multiple channels in the right manner. There are SO many things that were wrong working with Etail team. I want my money and time back.
If you are thinking about trying them. DO NOT waste your time. You'll be wow-ed by the presentation but it will be completely different, in speed, when you actually use them because they use old-technology Remote Desktop on Windows. It was very slow when we were trying to use them it was really pathetic.
And they charge among the highest on the market.
The times I was working with them and how I was treated are completely unacceptable.

None. Initial Presentation.

Contras:

1. Overpromise, underdeliver. 2. Overpriced 3. Interface is SLOW 4. Support is HORRIBLE