Opiniones de Perimeter 81

Sobre Perimeter 81

Una VPN en la nube rentable y con un solo clic que garantiza acceso seguro y simplificado a recursos de SaaS y de red para empresas de todos los tamaños.

Descubre más sobre Perimeter 81

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.9/10

Perimeter 81 tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 13 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (13)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Perimeter 81 antes?

Filtrar opiniones (13)

CEO en Israel
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to secure our salesmen

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Run a team of 25 salesmen with laptops around the world connecting themselves form a hotel or coffee shop. Before lots of headaches with clients, updates, etc. Now nothing.

That I can secure my team without headaches.

Contras:

No cons at all. Management and starting up running the software is super easy.

Domenico
Presales Engineer en Países Bajos
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Finally a safe and simple VPN

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I can manage the onboarding and offboarding of external users and suppliers quickly and easily. I can also create WebApps to facilitate access for users or even IT administrators.

It is a Cloud service that lightens management and maintenance activities, making the end user independent from expensive hardware solutions or complex software solutions. It integrates seamlessly with many identity management solutions. Unlike other VPN solutions, it also contains many features that increase the security of users' endpoints (eg DNS filtering and VPN Kill).

Contras:

I believe that password management and synchronization with IdPs can be improved, it would also be necessary to make it possible to create granular access rules.

philip
Head of Security en RU
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nice start up, but not fully matured yet.

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We moved away from P81 due to it missing some features, however when speaking to them they were on the road map. I think the product has a lot of potential to grow and evolve.

Easy to use, some nice features as well. Easy to manage.

Contras:

Not enough on the security side Poor logging No good traffic views or IPS/IDS ability

Andrew
Artist Relations Financial Partner en EE. UU.
Música, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Ease of use and Quick updates to ensure security

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

The ease of use on Mac, I hit one button and select the VPN I wish to be on, then go to work - switching is flawless especially during a meeting!

Contras:

Nothing, in my current role functionality is what is most important and ease of use and explanation to teammates

Mårten
Team Lead en Suecia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Happy Perimeter 81 user

4.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Easy to use and great support.

The support has been fantastic when we had any issues or problems. Another thing was how easy it was to get it working with our existing Azure networks.

Contras:

Our windows users has not been as happy the rest of us that use Mac, but they do not want to go back to the OpenVPN solution that we used before

Travis
CTO en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

VPN & SDP are useful for small teams

4.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall I'd recommend P81 for remote startup teams but it is far from an enterprise grade product at this point.

The software defined perimeter for remote work is helpful but the product is inconsistent.

Contras:

We've had issues with network speeds, disconnections, and the support we've gotten has been lackluster.

Brian
QA Manager en RU
Software informático, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Perimeter 81 works well when other VPNs don't

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I like that when the Great Firewall gets more difficult to get around for work, Perimeter 81 continues to work well.

Contras:

It takes a bit longer than other VPN software to startup, but once it's going it runs well and in the background.

Khurram
Consultant en Canadá
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Perimeter 81 review

4.0 el año pasado

It provides a user-friendly, equally safe interface and flexible remotely accessible environment ideally suited for small businesses.

Contras:

Occasional issues with connectivity and performance scalability

Eran
Eran
Head Of DevOps en Israel
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

using SaferVPN for 6 month. With 30 active users on our account. The overall experience was great

4.0 hace 5 años

easy to use. multiple server across the globe. client support Windows, OSX and Linux users. nice web management.

Contras:

not supporting google authentication yet. Linux users doesn't have native client manual configuration is needed.

Antony
System tech en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

Perimeter 81 the got to VPN platform

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Very happy with the service

This system was so simple to setup and did not need any on prem HW

Contras:

I do wish that it remained you site address

Director of Data Operations en EE. UU.
Edición, 11-50 empleados

Awesome support experience

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I've found their support and software to be simple yet competent at every level.

Easily configurable cloud VPN with convenient software and excellent support. I was able to easily configure clients on mac, windows, and even ubuntu, and their excellent support team helped us to get our AWS VPC networked with the VPN.

Contras:

No issues so far. Some sites were able to detect and block traffic as a proxy, but that hasn't been an issue.

Tom
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Simple to learn, allows businesses to create a secured network that connects with remote employees,

4.0 hace 4 años

I like that I can connect with my remote employees and no bandwidth limits. The pricing is affordable and 24/7 customer service.

Contras:

I liked least that it only supports Windows, OSX and Linus users currently. My clients use multiple sources.

Antonios
Student en RU
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Our IT department installed this software to every computer for students and staff.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: To control and manage security alerts during browsing and securely sharing files across our network.

It's a great platform to manage and control security during browsing, with tools and analytics to receive reports and alerts.

Contras:

The price could be a bit lower. Maybe the half. But overall the software works fine and we didn't face any difficulty in using it.