Opiniones de Samsara

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Samsara

Agiliza las operaciones de tu flota y reduce los costos con la plataforma integral de Samsaras para rastreo de GPS, seguridad, cumplimiento de ELD entre otras.

Descubre más sobre Samsara

Mostrando 219 opiniones

L. houston S.
L. houston S.
Fleet Manager
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/9/2019

"Samsara is an excellent Fleet Management software"

Comentarios: I am pleased with Samsara overall. It has shown us how to take our business to the next level. As we've evolved, our requirements of Samsara have as well. Although Samsara could not anticipate this, I am eager to give helpful insight on how to help Samsara go even further!

Puntos a favor: I enjoy having the insight that it provides us. Literally, with what I can see on the road, and all of the back-end data it can provide us. Samsara helps us remain compliant in our industry. So its routing functions are a leading example of what vehicle tracking should look like. Lastly, the driver app is what comes in the clutch to wrap it all up. Our staff finds the app very intuitive, simple, and it rarely faults. It is official and its documents function help us log valuable information that we turn into presentable data!

Contras: The system is buggy, and I find myself having to call in every so often to inquire about why I'm not seeing certain stats or images on my vehicles from their dashcams. The Driver app sometimes force quits and will sometimes refuse my drivers to log information.

Bruce V.
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 3/5/2021

"Great Asset"

Comentarios: Over all a great system for the money. Drivers take to it easily, dispatchers like the flexibility and versatility of tracking the trucks and seeing what is going on. It would be nice if you could hover or select a driver and visibly see something that tells how long they have been sitting rather than having to going into the trips and just see a paragraph that displays time.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to maneuver and learn features on the dashboard. App is easy to learn, even for our older non-tech drivers. Cameras have paid for themselves in the first year by being able to download and utilize for accidents.

Contras: App updates constantly, which is good that features are added. Most times though updates slow the app down if the update does not take automatically and locks up app.
Since everyone has begun working from home and remotely, customer service has suffered and response time from email is very lacking, and when they do its the same scripted reply's. Initially someone would work through an issues with you on the phone, no so much anymore.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 3/5/2021
Renee C.
Controller
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/7/2021

"Worst Customer Service ever. You can never get anyone to call you back."

Comentarios: The cameras and program themselves are pretty good, but I will not stay with Samsara due to terrible customer service and way to many billing / accounting errors that they want to says is the customers fault when it is defiantly theirs.

Puntos a favor: It does a decent job of tracking vehicles, the video cuts out sometimes and the real time pictures are only while the vehicle is moving. It takes a little bit for pictures to start when truck first starts moving

Contras: The customer service is terrible they will never call you back they only want to e-mail you. Accounting constantly screws up the billing when you call they cannot give you reasons why, I was told by one of the accounting reps they are very small and only have 3 people working. I was told they are trying to create a customer service department but they are to small at this time. If you have a large fleet look elsewhere this is not a great option especially if you are looking for good customer service or product help.

por Samsara el 6/8/2021

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Renee, we'll be sure to investigate and aim to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for being a valued customer!

• Publicado el 20/7/2021
Anthony S.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/8/2019

"Samsara Commited Fraud Against Our Company"

Comentarios: I was a customer of Samsara for over 2 years. After believing Samsara was a good company I referred other companies, also due to the referral incentives pushed by their sales associates. I referred a fleet over to Samsara after some time Samsara stop receiving payment from the referred company they decided to take money from my card on file monthly for that referred companies bill. I was unaware when it started thinking it was my monthly payment for my fleet of truck until one day I was looking through bank statements and noticed multiple payments being pulled monthly from Samsara. I immediately contacted their accounting department and was given the run around for nearly two months. After sometime a rep called me and basically said it was a mistake that must of been my fault and they will not be refunding over 3,000.00 that was deducted throughout nearly a year. I tried to reason with them as being a long time customer that they can pay me back slowly or work out some type of repayment and I was basically told they will not reimburse any of my money taken. I am taken the proper steps now to ensure I am reimbursed by Samsara since they were illegally pulling payments from my account for another trucking company's bill. I am also leaving this comment to make other customers aware of the shady business being performed behind closed doors.

Puntos a favor: I have no Pros after there was continuous issues throughout the time I was locked into my contract.

Contras: Read my overall experience worst experience ever!!!

por Samsara el 13/8/2019

We appreciate your feedback and we're so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We've informed our Finance team about your situation as we always want to give our customers the best experience possible.

• Publicado el 10/8/2019
Nicholas S.
Operations Manager
  • Publicado el 22/9/2020

"Samsara Review"

Comentarios: The total experience has been far superior to any of the other ELD or GPS companies we've worked with in the past.

Puntos a favor: Customer fueled app and software updates.

Contras: The company is growing so fast that you lose grasp of your initial contact people to newer roles and have to revert back to their support email. Responses are still handled in a more than sufficient time frame though so it hasn't been a real issue.

• Publicado el 22/9/2020
Gary N.
Investigación, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/6/2021

"You WILL loose video"

Comentarios: Not very good. They said this is a stated limitation.

Puntos a favor: You will loose the first minute of almost all motion, the camera doesn't turn on when driving below 5MPH this means for the first 45 seconds or so, you will get no video, this is more than often in my experience have found when drivers will hit a wall or another car. I have missed 5 accidents so far. I subscribed to 3 years with my whole fleet, after on year, I am chalking this up as a loss. :(

Contras: Doesnt record when the vehicle is powered on. You WILL loose important info. I never see when they leave a location, it doesn't kick on until they have hit the road. This means when they first pull of from ANYWHERE, you will loose all video

• Publicado el 15/6/2021
Erika S.
Logistics Coordinator

"Easy ELD program"

Comentarios: We analyzed about six ELD programs before making the decision to go with Samsara. It has been an easy transition from paper log books to ELD for most of our drivers. The additional data we get on the truck performance is invaluable. We have been able to extract information to improve business performance over many categories. In addition, Samsara support has always been very quick to address our concerns or fix issues we find.

Puntos a favor: This program offers a lot of features and has allowed us to extract data that our small company did not previously have easy access to. Managing HOS, fuel usage, IFTA and more are easier now that we use Samsara. In addition, it is easy to use and even our least tech-savvy drivers have been able to use it without issue.

Contras: There are a lot of tweaks to the system on a regular basis, which sometimes affects the interface of the product. This confuses some of our drivers and is difficult to keep up with for those without much technical/computer knowledge.

Patrick E.
Head of Applications
  • Publicado el 30/4/2021

"The top of the line loaded with features, if you can afford it!"

Comentarios: Samsara is the big dog in the industry and has this down to a science. The solutions are scalable for large fleets down to smaller delivery or transportation customers. The up front costs were high for us and the return on investment took time. Users were easily trainable and the feature rich web platform and cloud based video system was exactly what we needed from a safety stand point as it did most of the work for us. The alert system and AI systems were very good and came in handy in terms of driver training coaching and reprimanding. Samsara has paid off on more then one occasion by saving the company from costly or preventable accidents due to poor driving.

Puntos a favor: Very slick platform, loaded with features, reporting, cameras, video clips, alerts etc. Everything you want in an ELD/driver fleet management platform.

Contras: You get what you pay for, its very pricey to operate and is the best out there but hard to justify the costs when there are so many other players in the same market.

• Publicado el 30/4/2021
Christopher K.
Christopher K.
Program Manager
Servicios medioambientales, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/7/2019

"Samsara - Perfect Balance of Features, Function and Design"

Comentarios: Samsara allows us 100% visibility of our fleet, plus diagnostic info regarding our trucks, including fuel level and DEF level!

Puntos a favor: Samsara offers a simple yet stunning UX. The dashboard is subtle yet robust. What I love is that nothing annoys me about the interface. Things are where I would assume I should find them. There is just enough functionality without introducing options I'll never use. So far Samsara is super durable and stable. Reporting is quick and accurate. The hardware options surpass the competitors. So far we are very happy with our choice.

Contras: The maintenance feature doesn't allow uploading files such as receipts.

• Publicado el 19/7/2019
Safety Manager
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/9/2020

"Full Fleet Management"

Comentarios: Positive, continuously improving, and clearly a leader in the fleet management/dash cam software industry. They have all the features and then some.

Puntos a favor: Ease of installation was very important. This is a plug and play, while other options must be wired in by installers at a cost. The interface, features, and overall usability are much better than the two other companies I have used.

Contras: Usual high pressure sales to start the process, but the negotiation and closing process was very smooth. Some reports and insights are slow to update but overall seems to be very accurate.

• Publicado el 16/9/2020
Tate F.
Director of technical operations, growth, and development
  • Publicado el 28/12/2019

"The smart, do everything, connected vehicle solution."

Comentarios: Samsara has been a great tool not only in organizing and managing out vehicles and assets, but has allowed us to successfully defend against false claims. Samsara is such a value additive software, that it dampens my frustration with the many bugs and problems evident in rushed development and poor testing for certain features. I honestly can not say this for any other software I use.

Puntos a favor: Everything you need is included, and in one place. Fleet tracking, cameras, HOS, safety, performance, and dispatch tools all live in one place. Additionally, the team is very responsive in creating one-off or custom integrations should you need them.

Contras: The cameras, the logic by which they record, and the dashboard for viewing them could use some work. You're unable to retrieve segments more than 60 seconds in length at any one period of time. They offer a "hyperlapse" mode, but I find this to be a useless gimmick as the compression effectively omits frames making it difficult to identify incident times.

• Publicado el 28/12/2019
Andres L.
Operations Manager

"Next level tech."

Comentarios: Love it. We have a screen on the wall in our office, every time we have a customer that come to visit us they like the way it looks and we always get complements of what we can track with the software.

Puntos a favor: *Easy to use
*Can be used on different platforms
*Looks very high tech

Contras: On the maintenance section-When you create a schedule for any particular unit you have to create multiple for each unit. On an our previous software we used to use before you only have to select a unit and then select what you needed to track ea. PM, DOT inspections etc.

Jason D.
Business Development
  • Publicado el 5/9/2019

"Best option that continues to improve"

Comentarios: The product is great and many others are as well. The team behind it has been as impressive which puts them in the lead.

Puntos a favor: The setup and configuration options are very user friendly. The ability to share live links is very helpful. The Time on Site report is a great tool to share with shippers and consignees.

Contras: There were a few features that were missing in the beginning but have since been added so nothing comes to mind.

Brandon J.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2020

"Has Potential"

Comentarios: There's so much potential with this company. I was extremely happy when I first signed up with them and had an excellent experience the first year and a half. It wasn't until I ran into my first issue and need help from customer service and accounting. My business is not valued at all. Another 1 until my contracts are finished and I will find another provider for my GPS and ELD services.

Puntos a favor: Very user friendly. Accurate and up to date latest information.

Contras: Absolute worst customer service I think I've ever dealt with in my professional 10 year career. You can not get a hold of them by phone. No matter how many voicemails you leave, no one ever returns your call. 2nd option is email. I don't know how many I've sent over the last few months to address one issue. No one responds or cares.

por Samsara el 29/10/2020

Hi Brandon, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us we always aim to put our customers first and are very sorry to hear this has been your experience. A manager from our Support team will be giving you a call so we can help address your concerns.

• Publicado el 26/10/2020
Dave A.
Logistics Administration/Operations
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/9/2019

"A Better Way of Doing What We've Always Done"

Comentarios: Safety policies have been easier to monitor. We love the camera placements in our equipment.

Puntos a favor: Intuitive navigation for the dashboard user as well as for the driver.

Contras: The dashboard is just a little boring with the lack of color. Maybe needs just a little splash of color for visible interest.

Leroy M.
Safety Director
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/9/2020

"Very satisfied Customer"

Comentarios: We have been very happy with Customer service. The Cameras are very clear with good night vision as well.

Puntos a favor: Samsara has been an eye opener for us, not just in Compliance, but in aspects of safety as well. It has a built in accountability for each driver, and allows the Safety Director to access driving behavior as well. Speed, harsh braking and AI technology at stop signs has become a positive peer pressure for the drivers, at the same time reducing operating and maintenance costs per vehicle.

Contras: We are very happy with the software. It is meeting our expectations

• Publicado el 30/9/2020
Elmo J.
Vice Pres

"Samsara vs Teletrac"

Comentarios: Overall the product is very reliable, the company is very proactive in checking on units and sending out new ones when tracking unit does not even show us a problem. they are very quick to send out add on units. customer service is GREAT !

Puntos a favor: Very comprehensive. There are probably more thing built into the software than we actually loose.

Contras: would like to see mile markers easier on the map search when looking at trucks.

Ajneel R.
Safety Director
  • Publicado el 5/9/2019

"SAMSARA ELD, DASH CAM AND TRUCK TRACKING"

Comentarios: I HAD SMALL ISSUES WITH DEVICE GOING OUT, IT WAS QUICKLY RESOLVED BY SAMSARA TEAM BY THEM SENDING ME ANOTHER ONE IN 2 DAYS.
I HAD ISSUES WITH THE WIRE THAT BROKE AND THEY REPLACED THE WIRE IN 2 DAY'S FREE OF CHARGE.
WHENEVER I CALL THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP WHICH I LIKE. PHONE CALLS WORKS AND EMAILS WORK ALSO. THEIR PRODUCT IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO HAVE AND UTILIZE FOR A COMPANY WHO LIKES TO SEE REAL TIME TRACKING. AS FAR AS DASH CAM THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT YOU COULD EVERY HAVE. OUR TRUCK WAS SIDE SWIPPED WITH A CAR AND THE CAR CALLED CHP TELLING THEM IT WAS OUR TRUCK WHO HIT IT. LUCKILY DASH CAM WAS THEIR AND BEING A WEEKEND I CAN REMOTE ACCESS IT FROM HOME AND SHOWED CHP WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THEY LET OUR TRUCK GO AND GAVE OTHER PEOPLE TICKET AND TOWED THEIR CAR.

Puntos a favor: EVERYTHING WORKS THE WAY IT SAYS IT WILL WORK.

Contras: SO FAR WITH ALL THE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT THERE IS NO ISSUES

Hope T.
Fleet Manager
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

"Excellent Service"

Comentarios: Our telematics and GPS tracking have greatly improved since switching to Samsara. We have had an excellent experience with our assigned representatives and appreciate the constant (automatic!) software updates and Samsara's dedication to meeting DOT compliance as it changes.

Puntos a favor: Quick response to questions and recommendations. Constant updates. Great follow through. Incredibly accurate location and telematics.

Contras: A bit pricey compared to others I tried, but I feel it is worth it for the quality of service and accuracy.

Caira S.
Terminal Manager

"Samsara Review"

Comentarios: works fine

Puntos a favor: Easy to use. Easy for drivers to also use

Contras: takes too much to get equipment replaced

Manjit G.
Safety Coordinator
  • Publicado el 16/6/2020

"customer service"

Comentarios: its been over 2 years , so far we are very happy with the service and functionality of the product.

Puntos a favor: Samasara has a great reputation in the trucking industry. we are using GPS tracking and we are very satisfied with the service.

Contras: we are using trailer tracking system from last 2+ years. we are very satisfied due to:
system is very easy to use, great customer service , price is very reasonable, knowledgeable & very helpful staff.

• Publicado el 16/6/2020
Hillary L.
  • Publicado el 5/1/2021

"Complete package for GPS and DOT compliance"

Comentarios: It's really nice that Samsara GPS pings frequently. This means you can watch vehicles moving in real time, which is great for updating VIP clients. The DOT compliance portion completes the GPS services.

Puntos a favor: It's great having GPS, driver logs and vehicle inspections in one place. Our team uses GPS daily to keep on top of trips in progress for our chauffeur service. We do have vehicles that are under FMCSA jurisdiction, so we need to keep detailed driver logs and vehicle maintenance files, which are all done through Samsara as well, making things easier.

Contras: Unlike our last GPS service, you're not able to drop a pin to get a time when a vehicle was at a certain location. This is a bit of a nuisance and you have to guess.

• Publicado el 5/1/2021
Jamie S.
Fleet and Compliance Manager
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados

"Game Changing"

Comentarios: Game Changing. Time Saving.

Puntos a favor: Throughout the evolution of the product in our 18 months of use, the additional features have made navigation and reporting more simple for the user and administrator. Tracking hours of service and keeping 135 drivers compliant has changed from reviewing individual logs for accuracy to scanning for violations. Knowing how many hours a driver has available tomorrow at a glance makes an immediate impact on our logistics experts ability to assign work. It's not just drivers and compliance that benefit, our logistics team, dispatchers, compliance team and the clients in the vehicles all WIN.

Contras: Inability to prevent a driver that has logged out from being put back on duty. If a member of the fleet team moves a vehicle without logging in to that vehicle, the software places the unassigned movement on the log of the last person that was signed in.

Ashley G.
DOT Manager
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

"Love it!"

Comentarios: Love that we made the switch and even my supervisor is starting to love it more and more everyday.

Puntos a favor: I love how much this program offers; it has helped us majorly weed out the not so loyal employees. The ELD portion is simple and easy to use and I don't have to fight the guys to use it for their logs. They just want to use it. I love the camera system as it has helped us out with false reports on reckless driving and gives us a little sense of comfort knowing that we have those backing us up 100%.

Contras: The only issue I have seemed to notice is where we live in Nebraska sometimes when the trucks are going out in the sandhills; sometimes the trucks don't quite connect all the way. So the live feed gets a little jumpy, but it still keeps it up to date as best as possible.

Brian T.
Service Administrator
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

"Free Trial"

Comentarios: Solid overall experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very nice and accommodating with anything that we needed. Overall the website works well and my drivers all said it was very user friendly.

Puntos a favor: Hookup and setup was very easy. Website is clear and not cluttered and easy to navigate.

Contras: It took me a little bit to figure out how to get in and see the cameras when videos were available.