Opiniones de Samsara

Sobre Samsara

Agiliza las operaciones de tu flota y reduce los costos con la plataforma integral de Samsaras para rastreo de GPS, seguridad, cumplimiento de ELD entre otras.

Descubre más sobre Samsara

It is the best integration I have seen so far.

Contras:

Also could not post a route larger than 20 stops, that is the limit built into Samsara, we can have routes with up to 30 stops in a day.

Valoraciones de Samsara

Relación calidad-precio
3.9

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.6/10

Samsara tiene una valoración global de 4.1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 254 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Samsara antes?

Filtrar opiniones (254)

L. Houston
L. Houston
Fleet Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Samsara is an excellent Fleet Management software

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am pleased with Samsara overall. It has shown us how to take our business to the next level. As we've evolved, our requirements of Samsara have as well. Although Samsara could not anticipate this, I am eager to give helpful insight on how to help Samsara go even further!

I enjoy having the insight that it provides us. Literally, with what I can see on the road, and all of the back-end data it can provide us. Samsara helps us remain compliant in our industry. So its routing functions are a leading example of what vehicle tracking should look like. Lastly, the driver app is what comes in the clutch to wrap it all up. Our staff finds the app very intuitive, simple, and it rarely faults. It is official and its documents function help us log valuable information that we turn into presentable data!

Contras:

The system is buggy, and I find myself having to call in every so often to inquire about why I'm not seeing certain stats or images on my vehicles from their dashcams. The Driver app sometimes force quits and will sometimes refuse my drivers to log information.

Jonathan
President en Canadá

Frontier

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We originally switched our dashcams to the Samsara Dashcam as our prior providers product was having issues being connected and recording when it was needed. The switch was easy and the product was excellent, through that we were able to get a preview of the other features available from Samsara. When we decided to make the switch for all of our telematics it was easy and straightforward. I was surprised at how effortless it was to connect our TMS software to Samsara.

The ease of use for both the driver and for the operations team is what stands out the most. Our drivers were able to pickup and use the Samsara ELD with little to no training as it is very intuitive.

Contras:

I would like some more integration options with 3rd party vendors that integrate directly into the driver app and not require another app to operate (Navigation, scale/toll bypass).

Sierra
CEO en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

1.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our contract with your company started at the end of March 2019 and our dashboard turned off October 2019. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PAID FOR FULL YEAR OF SERVICE ON MY DEVICES. We had to keep Verizon connect active and ongoing while we waited for your installation. Installation crews never could get them installed correctly . We were told that this system would alert for distracted driving, if there was a car stopped in front of you it would alert you, non of the in cab "coaching" features worked. The only two features that ever worked (not consistently, rarely did this work correctly) was the "your seatbelt is unbuckled" and "please reduce speed" . We made this switch to Samsara due to the salesperson advertising these features to us, which never worked. We were happy with our Verizon connect. We were told you had multi rear camera and side camera options That we're coming out within 4-5 months. That never happened. We were told we would be on a monthly billing cycle. Only to be told later that they were giving us 30 day month trial and that you did not offer monthly cycle. We never do annual billing cycles. This would have been a deal breaker for us. We spent $3000 integrating this product with our company operation software.we still have never even gotten to make sure works , yet since we haven't been able to pull a log from Samsara. Not having a fleet program is putting my company drivers at risk. This advertising was fraud. Our agreement has been breached.

THE FALSE ADVERTISING the idea of what the company and their equipment would do . I could integrate to our company software ( which our software people got done on our side) Samsara never did their part to run logs to see if it was working.

Contras:

The coaching features do not work as advertised. Heat from your windshield will interfere with its performance entirely, promise of future equipment being developed which never came to be available. switch sales tactics, poor customer service,

Tate
Director of technical operations, growth, and development en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The smart, do everything, connected vehicle solution.

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Samsara has been a great tool not only in organizing and managing out vehicles and assets, but has allowed us to successfully defend against false claims. Samsara is such a value additive software, that it dampens my frustration with the many bugs and problems evident in rushed development and poor testing for certain features. I honestly can not say this for any other software I use.

Everything you need is included, and in one place. Fleet tracking, cameras, HOS, safety, performance, and dispatch tools all live in one place. Additionally, the team is very responsive in creating one-off or custom integrations should you need them.

Contras:

The cameras, the logic by which they record, and the dashboard for viewing them could use some work. You're unable to retrieve segments more than 60 seconds in length at any one period of time. They offer a "hyperlapse" mode, but I find this to be a useless gimmick as the compression effectively omits frames making it difficult to identify incident times.

Daniel
Public Works Supervisor en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

Samsara Review

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Samsara has been a great service so far. I find much more value with this service than past providers. I also expect that we may begin using some of the additional features when we get time to work with them.

Samsara is very user friendly, it seems to have endless features you can use. We like the cameras they offer and have them on all of our route service based vehicles to be able to confirm missed trash collections or confirm issues with why carts may have not been collected.

Contras:

Pulling the camera footage can occasionally be difficult just because the points on the map do not always align perfectly with the footage. This is a simple problem to fix, I just expand the amount of footage I pull.

Hillary
Manager en EE. UU.

Complete package for GPS and DOT compliance

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's really nice that Samsara GPS pings frequently. This means you can watch vehicles moving in real time, which is great for updating VIP clients. The DOT compliance portion completes the GPS services.

It's great having GPS, driver logs and vehicle inspections in one place. Our team uses GPS daily to keep on top of trips in progress for our chauffeur service. We do have vehicles that are under FMCSA jurisdiction, so we need to keep detailed driver logs and vehicle maintenance files, which are all done through Samsara as well, making things easier.

Contras:

Unlike our last GPS service, you're not able to drop a pin to get a time when a vehicle was at a certain location. This is a bit of a nuisance and you have to guess.

Hector
Safety and Shop Coordinator en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 11-50 empleados

Excellent product

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent product, living up to expectations so far.

Easy for the drivers to use, dispatchers have accurate and timely information on vehicle and driver sports status.

Contras:

Very frequent updating, tablets need to be restarted every time causing a slight delay in the drivers ability to start or continue their day.

Wendy
Safety/Admin en Canadá
Traducción y localización, 11-50 empleados

Safety

4.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: not bad

reports for idling, camera views, maintenance reports and tracking.

Contras:

location on log book is not as exact as could be. we travel northern canada and gps and logs does not state the locations

Judith
safety manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It is a pretty good system

4.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: It’s helping me stay compliant and maintain a good safety score.

The camera features are by far better than I’ve seen on other similar prices elogs

Contras:

It’s not as user friendly as others. Some of these drivers need the simplicity not all the bells and whistles

MANAGER en EE. UU.
Servicios, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great tracking program

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Keeping up with the trucks is a breeze with this program.

The accuracy, ease of use. It works great.

Contras:

Only thing I don't like....There needs to be a way to customize the items listed in the pre-trip section. All vehicles don't have the same items to check.

Patrick
Head of Applications en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

The top of the line loaded with features, if you can afford it!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Samsara is the big dog in the industry and has this down to a science. The solutions are scalable for large fleets down to smaller delivery or transportation customers. The up front costs were high for us and the return on investment took time. Users were easily trainable and the feature rich web platform and cloud based video system was exactly what we needed from a safety stand point as it did most of the work for us. The alert system and AI systems were very good and came in handy in terms of driver training coaching and reprimanding. Samsara has paid off on more then one occasion by saving the company from costly or preventable accidents due to poor driving.

Very slick platform, loaded with features, reporting, cameras, video clips, alerts etc. Everything you want in an ELD/driver fleet management platform.

Contras:

You get what you pay for, its very pricey to operate and is the best out there but hard to justify the costs when there are so many other players in the same market.

Dave
Logistics Administration/Operations en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

A Better Way of Doing What We've Always Done

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Safety policies have been easier to monitor. We love the camera placements in our equipment.

Intuitive navigation for the dashboard user as well as for the driver.

Contras:

The dashboard is just a little boring with the lack of color. Maybe needs just a little splash of color for visible interest.

Brian
Service Administrator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Free Trial

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Solid overall experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very nice and accommodating with anything that we needed. Overall the website works well and my drivers all said it was very user friendly.

Hookup and setup was very easy. Website is clear and not cluttered and easy to navigate.

Contras:

It took me a little bit to figure out how to get in and see the cameras when videos were available.

Davide
Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Honest Feedback.

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: From install to getting educated to the use of the information daily, it has created revenue generating opportunities in addition to our core competencies.

Ease of use and customer service along the way. The demo's helped me validate internally, and we have used other providers, but as long as Samsara has the customer support after the sale, they will wipe away any competition.

Contras:

There really isn't anything about the Samsara product that we don't like.

Julia
Owner en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Buyer beware

1.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Samsara engages in unethical business practices. Buyer Beware.
I had canceled my contract and purchased another system.
The company was very clear that the contract would not renew. Low and behold, they automatically renewed it and are giving me the run around.
Also, they double billed me in 2020 and I had to fight tooth and nail to have them credit my account.
I was also sent and billed for a device I never used. I contacted them immediately about their shippng error. It was a nightmare. Their finance department strong arms you.
They spend all their money on their sales team. The customer service and billing departments are ruthless and unethical.
GO ELSEWHERE.
Here was my letter to their finance dept
"1) have an unused GPS device from Samsara, I want to make sure I haven't been charged for this.
2) The program hasn't been working for Dogwalks. There are at least two vans that I cannot track using the latest version of Chrome. I was on the phone with customer service for over an hour trying to troubleshoot this one day.
3) The system did not work for months for a few of our vehicles. Samsara customer support was of no help. I had to pay a mechanic hundreds of dollars to find the problem and fix it.
4) Yesterday I wanted to find out where I could find information about the different "contracts" Dogwalks has but unfortunately I was constantly interrupted. I'd like to work with a person at Samsara that can help me understand how Samsara works. I genuinely did not understand

Easy to install Provides GPS tracking but not as detailed or accurate of other companies.

Contras:

Doesn't work in Chrome. Had to spend hours with customer service, renewing Chrome, logging on to different devices and browsers to no avail. So I could only track some NOT all of my fleet. This went on for months and I was never given a credit.

Lisa
Special Project Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios, 51-200 empleados

Great Products, Great Customer Service

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have touched may departments in Samsara and they always make you feel like they are your #1 customer. Response time is great and they quick to follow-up to make sure everything is to your satisfaction.

We are in the honeymoon stage with Samsara and so far everything is great. The implementation team was amazing and made sure the setup process was very easy. The dashboard of the program is great and the integration with my other favorite software is on point. It is the best integration I have seen so far.

Contras:

It is a bit pricey but well worth the spend in my book. All it's missing, in my opinion, is a timesheet option for drivers and non-drivers and then I would be totally satisfied.

Alex
Director of Safety en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A+ for Team, product and overall ease of business!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been very happy with their service and product. My rep can be reached practically 24hrs a day. They are always ready to help.

The software and platform are both simple yet in depth. I can do as much or little as I want.

Contras:

I have no cons to report at this time. We received the newest version of their two way cams.

Ajneel
Safety Director en EE. UU.

SAMSARA ELD, DASH CAM AND TRUCK TRACKING

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I HAD SMALL ISSUES WITH DEVICE GOING OUT, IT WAS QUICKLY RESOLVED BY SAMSARA TEAM BY THEM SENDING ME ANOTHER ONE IN 2 DAYS.
I HAD ISSUES WITH THE WIRE THAT BROKE AND THEY REPLACED THE WIRE IN 2 DAY'S FREE OF CHARGE.
WHENEVER I CALL THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP WHICH I LIKE. PHONE CALLS WORKS AND EMAILS WORK ALSO. THEIR PRODUCT IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO HAVE AND UTILIZE FOR A COMPANY WHO LIKES TO SEE REAL TIME TRACKING. AS FAR AS DASH CAM THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT YOU COULD EVERY HAVE. OUR TRUCK WAS SIDE SWIPPED WITH A CAR AND THE CAR CALLED CHP TELLING THEM IT WAS OUR TRUCK WHO HIT IT. LUCKILY DASH CAM WAS THEIR AND BEING A WEEKEND I CAN REMOTE ACCESS IT FROM HOME AND SHOWED CHP WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THEY LET OUR TRUCK GO AND GAVE OTHER PEOPLE TICKET AND TOWED THEIR CAR.

EVERYTHING WORKS THE WAY IT SAYS IT WILL WORK.

SO FAR WITH ALL THE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT THERE IS NO ISSUES

MANJIT
Safety Coordinator en Canadá

customer service

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: its been over 2 years , so far we are very happy with the service and functionality of the product.

Samasara has a great reputation in the trucking industry. we are using GPS tracking and we are very satisfied with the service.

Contras:

we are using trailer tracking system from last 2+ years. we are very satisfied due to: system is very easy to use, great customer service , price is very reasonable, knowledgeable & very helpful staff.

Kristina
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 2-10 empleados

Samsara Software Review

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our experience with Samsara has been very positive. The customer service has been extremely responsive when I've had a question or concern to help me resolve the issue.

This software provides everything we needed in a GPS company fleet tracking software. It allows me to check in and see where my employees are, but it also keeps track of things for the vans that I don't know how else to keep track of. We have it set up to tell me when the vehicle needs maintenance including oil changes. This has been SO nice! The camera features has actually helped significantly when a company vehicle has been in an accident to show to the police and see what really happened.

Contras:

The thing I like the least about the software is I wish I had the ability to edit the vehicle and the driver driving the vehicle on the same page at the same time. Instead, I have to go into the drivers page and then go to a different section entirely to edit anything for the vehicle information. With having to switch back and forth, I sometimes get a little lost and it takes clicking around a lot before I figure it out.

Bill
VP of Operations en EE. UU.

Adaptive Product

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Samsara has been great to work with. They have allowed us to stream line a few of our companies operations. They have also allowed us to increase our companies over all safety with real time tracking and driver coaching.

Samsara software is easy to use. It supplies us with full integration with our TMS. The efficiency and ease of use has allowed us to adapt our business in these challenging times.

Contras:

The only 2 things I think are cons for this software does not utilize or give us the option to use military time. Also we would like to see a couple different options for video retrieval. I personally would like to see at least the ability to pull a 2 minute video or even up to a 5 minute video.

Nicholas
Ops Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

Extra sets of Eyes on your Fleet

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: So far Samsara has helped with tracking and fleet management tremendously. It has been able to catch time lost and also has been helpful in routing orders with the ability to see where our techs are.

Ease of use - Samsara helps with reflecting accurate tracking of where are vehicles are at all times. It makes payroll easy by confirming where our drivers were at the exact time.

Contras:

Settings on the website can be a tad confusing but overall the site is generally user friendly.

Chad
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 51-200 empleados

Unmatched Customer Service

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Easier than other providers I have had in the past.

Support is awesome! They help you implement change so you understand what is needed to make future changes if necessary.

Contras:

Routing could be improved, I would like to upload an entire route instead of inserting one destination at a time. Yes you can save routes but it would be so much easier if I was able to click an upload button for an entire route.

JIm
Route Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

VERY Good system, could use a little more durability

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am very happy with Samsara and would continue to recommend the system to others. They are very responsive and quick to help resolve any issue that do arise and it never feels like I have to "battle" to get a resolution.

The system is very easy to set up and use. The dashboard is very intuitive and and navigation is simple. The accuracy in which the system tracks the trucks is outstanding.

Contras:

The durability in the hardware could use a little upgrade. They are great at swapping out defective units (or ones that go bad after a time) but it feels like we are doing this far too often in some of our trucks. Now we run a LOT of units and have over 60 units in various construction grade environments, but it still feel like we are replacing units too often.

Jessica
PROJECT ANALYST en Colombia

Nice System

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: In general it has been a great experince, I can have in real time miles per truck, location, even pictures from the camera.

This software has a good interface, the look and feel is nice. It is not soo hard to set up the company and we can be pretty independent on setting up drivers, tucks, etc. I like the integrations section, it allows me to integrate all my operations.

Contras:

I think the help center is not good at all, I mean sometimes it takes to much to get a reply and I do not feel the resources center or documentation is enough to understand and use all the capabilities of the application