Sobre ZoomInfo

Solución basada en la nube que ayuda a las empresas a mejorar las operaciones de marketing con la gestión de bases de datos, la asignación de tareas y mucho más.

Descubre más sobre ZoomInfo

The seemingly continual updating of the features on getting the information needed. The customer service is great as well.

Valoraciones de ZoomInfo

Relación calidad-precio
3.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.6/10

ZoomInfo tiene una valoración global de 4.2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 190 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ZoomInfo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (190)

Emily S.
Emily S.
Sales Operations Manager en EE. UU.

ZoomInfo+Salesforce For The Win

5 hace 7 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Love love love it! I recommend it to every sales org.

As an SFDC admin, I love that ZoomInfo integrates with Salesforce so seamlessly and gives the SDR & AE teams a simple, intuitive ability to research and add contacts right within SFDC, which is our sole source of truth and where we want everyone working from. ZoomInfo has been around long enough to have an extensive amount of data around prospects and has made prospecting so effortless.

Contras:

I wish there was more functionality around reporting & analysis

Mohsin ali B.
Mohsin ali B.
Managing Director en RU
Productos farmacéuticos, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great data providers with a lot of functionalities

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been a great product for us - that has helped us in getting leads and carrying out lead nurturing campaigns. The chrome extension helps us reveal the main prospects we should be focusing on whenever we visit a website.

They are very easy to use, the user interface is nice. It is easy to get the data based on different personas and contact the leads. The buyer intent feature have been the best one for us as it helps us locate the ones which are interested in buying our products - Helping us to set our prospect priorities.

Contras:

30% of the data have been outdated which has been a concern for us. The data we have received every time has about 20-30% of dead leads (High bounce rates) We have contacted zoominfo and the customer services is not the best.

Director of Demand Gen en EE. UU.
Internet, 201-500 empleados

Not worth the money

2 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with Zoominfo across 2 engagements has been poor. The DB quality is bad. The integrations between their different products is weak.

Zoominfo has a ton of features covering a broad swath of what's needed in a modern martech stack.

Contras:

Generally the quality of Zoominfo as a whole is poor. They have their huge range of features...largely through acquisitions that are poorly integrated or jammed together. Their main contact database is often inaccurate with poor data...and since they rip out the DBs their acquisitions were previously using...and jam in their own mediocre DB.

Steve S.
Founder, Senior Technology Recruiter en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, Trabajador autónomo

Good product

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: My experience with ZoomInfo has been solid. There have been some bumps, but when I communicated my experience and dissatisfaction with them in an appropriate way their team acted appropriately and reasonably to accommodate my concerns. They have a strong customer service team, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to utilize a system like this who is willing to spend the money.

ZoomInfo is a very solid product and their service offerings are ever-expanding. I think they realize that they have been the major player in the market for a while now, however the market is starting to catch up, so they are adding new features, focusing on what their customers want and features they will utilize in order to offer them or better product and more streamlined system.

Contras:

The system is very expensive and the data accuracy is not the best. These are really my only two complaints. Although they are big ones, you will find the same issues with data in any provider you go to, no matter their claims. Some will be better than others, but then they will be lacking in other areas.

Director, Marketing en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

ZoomInfo is the comfortable, reliable, familiar

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall I like ZoomInfo. I selected them because of prior experience and its brand recognition. That being said, while they offer a lot of capabilities and products, specializing in one area is just not their M.O. - at least that's what it feels like. Because of that, competitors who focus on providing one service (i.e. buyer intent) oftentimes are of higher quality (and much cheaper). They are the essence of "comfortable," which may or may not be the most important factor when deciding on your overall tech stack.

The continual acquisitions to improve their product and company. The accuracy of their contact data is pretty good. Their company data is really good. Integration with Salesforce is pretty straightforward. Lots of features and capabilities to choose from.

Contras:

Customer support takes a long time. Their contact data is not always up to date especially with linkedin. No "left company" update/alert that I know of. Not a very robust integration/sync with Linkedin. Enrichment feature has been failing recently.

Julia A.
Account Executive en EE. UU.

One of my fave tools

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I don't know what I would do without Zoom. This came up at our company conference. A necessity for remote work.

Contras:

Zero qualms. I used to experience some issues with recordings, but they seemed to have fixed that as I haven't experienced that in months now.

Ken K.
Account Manager en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ZoomInfo has buyers' cell numbers, which has been a gamechanger for me.

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I have seen value from ZoomInfo and it has helped me accelerate some deals.

with ZoomInfo, I like that I can get notifications about the companies that I care about and what they are doing. That allows me to strategize what I want to do and who I need to reach out to to. And when I do my outreach, I know what I need to say with my messaging that will cut through the noise and get a response from my buyer.

Contras:

Because there is so much you can do with ZoomInfo, sometimes the software is a bit hard to use. It really does take time to set it up properly, otherwise it's just another too-powerful, often clunky solution in my tool kit.

Carrie P.
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

ZoomInfo ~ More Like Get All Info

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

This is the only program I have used that finds contact info at least 95% of the time. If ZoomInfo can't find it, I don't think it exists.

Contras:

You get 50 free searches a month which is pretty good, but if you want unlimited searches, it is $40 per month which is a lot for someone with a small business or just starting out.

Senior business development executive en India
Software informático, 1,001-5,000 empleados

ZoomInfo

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am using ZoomInfo for few years ..it will help to identify the relavent contact and target customers to the organisation

In ZoomInfo lot of advanced filters available to segment the prospect list and find the relevant contact of the organization and target companies with email id and phone number etc.

Contras:

I am happy user and i didn't find any issues so far

Account Consultant en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Minimal in reporting and information is somewhat outdated

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall it has been helpful as a sales rep that is looking for leads and info about the contacts. The information needs to be better though. Linkedin has helped more in some cases.

I like that the software is easy to use and manage contacts. Its set up is nice and the advanced search tools are nice. It overall has been a pleasant experience. The chrome extension has also been helpful in my hunt for new clients

Contras:

I dislike that the information is outdated. Its a good starting point but I wish they would scrub the lists better or at least allow users to suggest adding contacts etc.

Christian R.
Business Solutions Consultant en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Regular User

4 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: The primary business challenge being solved is around uncovering new business logos to promote our services. The platform has also assisted in cleaning the data we already have in Salesforce.

The platform has been a major contributor to developing new prospects that fit our ICP guidelines, including revenue, employee count, and technology infrastructure. It has also assisted me in collecting as much information for prospecting new contacts within an organization. Integrating with Salesforce was incredibly straight forward, and I personally like the chrome extension. It allows me to look up a contact in Zoom without having to leave a LinkedIn profile.

Contras:

One of the key issues I have noticed is the level of accuracy with the data shared on a particular contact. In many cases, the contact would no longer be with an organization associated with ZoomInfo. There have been instances where the contact may have left the company more than a year ago, and ZoomInfo still doesn't have the updated information. The level of detail in the data is incredible, but it's less accurate than what I remember when I first started using the platform.

Ben O.
Account Executive en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Zoominfo Review

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Zoominfo has been an incredible resource. I have implemented at 3 different sales departments and will continue to require it as part of my sales tool set. I was surprised to find that in outing previous contact databases for Zoominfo, the company was paying about the same, if not more, for databases of half the size and little-to-no direct contact info. There are some startups with a fraction of the database that may be a better price-fit for individual users, but I think you're doing it wrong, if you're using: - Insideview or Dun&Bradstreet (not even comparable for direct contact info, for around the same price)
- Rainking (great tool for companies targeting IT Departments, has similar detail in contact info, but not as extensive of database)

The accuracy of the data. Zoominfo has more direct dials, including cell phone numbers and desk extensions, than any contact database on the market. Zoominfo also provides emails for just about all of the contacts in it's database and does a good job of verifying/updating these contacts/emails regularly.

Contras:

Zoominfo has very detailed data across all firmographics, but their employee count for small businesses (between 5-15 employees) is often inaccurate. For instance, in populating a list of companies with 10 or more employees, a lot of those 10-person companies may only have one or two... Not a big deal, in considering their accuracy for companies with over 20 employees and all the other pros. It use to be a 'steal', but the pricing has continued to increase since Discoverorg purchased it. Still a very reasonable price for it's value, but it is becoming frustrating as the costs continue to increase significantly. They have a minimum, which amounts to ~$5,000/yr, which makes it inaccessible to individual users.

Scott S.
Director of Sales and Marketing en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider). One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Contras:

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great data, easy to use and train teams to use, valuable tool for sales/marketing

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been a user for over 6 years and I love the tool. Their customer support is always responsive - although I have rarely ever needed them because the software is very intuitive and always is working just as expected. In my experience, the sales teams work with your budget on renewals - always are flexible and make adjustments to their packaging/pricing to fit your needs.

The quality of data is top notch. I have used many different sources of marketing data - even worked for 2 of the big players - and the data at ZoomInfo is among the top in quality for B2B. Their software is extremely easy to use, even with the recent update a couple years ago. I have trained many BDRs and SDRs on how to use the tool for prospecting. I have implemented this solution at new companies I have joined and it is always received as a high-value software that continuously is renewed year over year.

Contras:

There's not many cons about this software. This is being really nit-picky but... I have used the tool as a marketer to build/target and export lists. Although ZoomInfo integrates with some CRM tools, I found I still needed to export the data into excel, add any custom fields (such as Lead Owner, Lead Status, etc), then upload it into the CRM. So it is a bit time consuming. If ZoomInfo can find a way to allow you to add custom fields to the data before instantly integrating into CRMs, that would save a lot of time.

Philip W.
Director SAP Business Development en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ZoomInfo is worth the money

4 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: When I joined Mygo Consulting last year, there was no easy way to get a large number of qualified leads and their contact information, so getting ZoomInfo solved that very quickly. And Websights solved the issue of identifying visitors to our website.
I have found the accuracy of the contact information to be over 90%, which is much higher than other databases I have used in the past. Overall, I have been very satisfied with their platform.

There are several features in ZoomInfo that are important to me. The first is the ability to tailor lead lists for email and prospecting campaigns. The next features that I use on a daily basis are Websights and Opportunity Scoops. Websights tells me what companies visited our website, and I recently added Hotjar to show me their activity while they visited. That gives me the ability to reach out with a very targeted message based on where they went. The opportunity scoops gives me leads that our sales team can get in touch with and talk about how we can help with the upcoming projects that are listed.

Contras:

Two things that I have discussed in the past that I would like to see improved are the technology stacks that ZoomInfo reports in each company. There has been a higher amount of inaccuracy than I used to see. The other improvement would be for more detailed information in the Websights feature. It is hard to see what pages a visitor went to, which is why we added Hotjar.

Abhisek P.
Senior Manager, Product Strategy en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A must have prospecting tool if you want to target qualified leads with better accuracy

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Business problems we are solving: Getting more qualified leads (outbound) with signals synced to our SF for our marketing to prospect in an automated way
Benefits realized: Higher productivity; Better contact rate
Overall experience: Excellent

Most impactful feature of ZoomInfo I would say is its contact and company database which is not only filled with millions of records but also very very accurate. And to top that, they have scoops, and org chart which clearly tells us signals of any new activities going on in our target companies. And all of this delivered to our inbox every day or as new feeds so we dont need to specifically search for the, Product was very easy to set up, implement, self-train and use consistently.

Contras:

There are few features within ZoomInfo-SF integration wherein some of the field values in ZoomInfo are not customisable and thus we have to do a small bit of workaround to get that integrated with SF. Moreover, I would love if the contacts export limitation is increased (without extra charge) or made free to sue just like their legacy platform.

Kaylah P.
Marketing Lead Specialist en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Great Contact Data Platform with Additional Benefits for Customer Engagement

4 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall, my team really likes Zoominfo. It's simple, easy to use, and gives us the type of information that we need for our sales team to be successful. It's a great additional to pair with our other tools, and it extra helpful when it comes to finding contacts on LinkedIn.

My team really likes Zoominfo! It allows us to easily pull contact data for our sales team. The variety of filter options make the platform easy to use, and makes list pulling quick and simple. We love the Websights feature that allows us to see which companies have been on our site. And we really love the intent data that the platform provides! It's great to be able to cross reference the websights with the intent data to not only see who has been on our site and the pages they have viewed, but also it also allows us to focus on other products or services that the company is showing interest in when our sales team does outreach.

Contras:

I wish the platform were quicker at updating contact and company records, and I wish that we would be actively updated on requests we have made in regards to these updates. I have submitted a few update requests, but they seem to die after the request is submitted because nobody reaches out to tell me the update has been complete, or when the update will be done. I have checked back in on records months later to see that they still were not updated with my request. Many of these have been HQ address updates.

Mohammad bilawal B.
Mohammad bilawal B.
Field and Digital Marketer en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Great product no doubt but could be improved

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: They have been very useful for us, as we have started our demand generation and lead generation campaigns using Zoominfo, but there have been a lot of flaws with the product that the data we always exported had about 20-30% estimated bounces.

They integrate with the majority of the CRM's for us they have integrated with Hubspot and salesforce, they have been very easy to use no doubt. All the features and functionality have been in one place.

Contras:

They have been pricey, restricted intent topics, outdated data and mostly the data is not active and also no research on-demand feature

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

YOU NEED THIS!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We love ZoomInfo, you can do a trial in the beginning to dip your toes in the water and see how you like it, but again they really do work with you on pricing if that is what is deterring you from trying out this software. If you are a staffing/recruiting firm, I really recommend you trying this out!

We absolutely could not live without ZoomInfo! This software has made such a huge impact on our business, it is so easy to use and they really work with you on pricing if necessary! There are so many awesome add on you can choose from for your account, and we love being able to search millions of companies and get direct work line and mobile dials + work emails. It has helped out recruiters reach out to many hiring managers directly.

Contras:

I would say pricing is a little bit high, but again you get what you pay for! And this service is 100% worth it in our minds, that we do not mind spending the money to make the business grow.

Melissa P.
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 11-50 empleados

Zoominfo Helps Us Zoom

5 hace 9 meses

The ease to use the software is what I liked best. Zoominfo is great.

Contras:

Training videos/information needs to be meatier. It's cool but lacks some meat. Engage is in its infancy compared to other software programs out there.

Account Development Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados

Most Accurate Prospecting Tool

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: ZoomInfo has eliminated most of our other tools, it is where I go to verify existing information I may have on accounts and it has streamlined my prospecting process.

I have used many tools similar to ZoomInfo, but none are as accurate and detailed as ZoomInfo. I'm in a sales role, and spend many hours prospecting into companies to find accounts, titles, use cases, etc. that our product can help solve their use cases. ZoomInfo lets me filter very specific parameters for my searches and has lead to the most accurate information, which gives me great lead conversion.

Contras:

I haven't had any issues with ZoomInfo, if you don't have the budget for buying more of their 'tokens' then it can be hard to pull mass amounts of contacts for events or general prospecting. But, it is worth every penny for our sales team.

Ajit P.
Ajit P.
Sales Intelligence Executive en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Topmost Customer Database Software in USA

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I am using ZoomInfo for last 5 years from previous company and also using in my present company. It has great experience to use Intent, Scoops section, Enhance section. All these features are very useful. Very much satisfied and I will definitely suggest zoomInfo to others, my friends, colleagues.

I like the scoops and Intent section very much. Scoops and Intent Signals helps us to find out most relevant and needy business via good leads and companies. It is very easy to use scoops and Intent section to prepare the companies list or contacts list. It helps a lot to our company

Contras:

The companies and contacts database of Middle East (MENA) and APAC region is very less as compared to other regions. Most of the contacts does not have direct or mobile numbers so we are facing difficulties to connect with prospect or targeted customers of those region. All other is set.

Francesco G.
Francesco G.
Enterprise Account Executive en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

Prospecting Freedom

5 el año pasado

ZoomInfo allows endless, accurate, quality prospecting for the sales process. It is frequently updated, kept sharp, and easy to use. I like the additional browser extension which allows you to search for contacts real time on whatever internet page you are on.

Contras:

Sometimes it slows down my computer. Sometimes contacts and company pages are outdated and inaccurate. Luckily, you can submit a ticket for internal review to check on the status of a contact and see up to date information.

Eric R.
Senior Revenue Operations Manger en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

ZoomInfo takes the load off of Ops

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Zoominfo is an older looking UI but their database is robust and it gets the job done.

Zoominfo is beneficial to me because I can assign credits to reps who want leads and then forget about it. They are empowered to set their own criteria and go hunt and sell on their own.

Contras:

The integration with SFDC is sub-par. Ideally we could use more sophisticated configuration options so that these could come over to our CRM the way that we want to see them and that doesn't conflict with other conventions we have in place.

Saurabh T.
Operations Manager en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Excellent tool for Data Enrichment and growth

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have managed to increase our contact database by 30% since we started using ZoomInfo. We have also managed to discover new companies in our target market to prospect to and have managed to enrich our existing data with some critical data points like Industry, Segment, Job role etc.

The amount of data points available for each Company and contact in large allowing us to segment and enrich data in different ways. Zoominfo also has a huge database of companies and contacts which aids in contact discovery and growth in the contact database. The google chrome extension is also very helpful to quickly search for a prospect on the go and the UI is very user friendly.

Contras:

Their Salesforce integration seems very clunky. You cannot sync data to Salesforce unless you use up your allocated credits which is a problem. Data enrichment should occur in the background and not take up credits in my opinion.