Opiniones de HeyOrca

Sobre HeyOrca

HeyOrca is a social media planner that helps marketing agencies and their clients to seamlessly plan and approve social media content.

Descubre más sobre HeyOrca

One of the best customer services I've ever worked with.

Valoraciones de HeyOrca

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.4/10

HeyOrca tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 21 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (21)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado HeyOrca antes?

Filtrar opiniones (21)

Álex
Álex
General Manager en EE. UU.

Lifesaver software!

5.0 hace 4 años

HeyOrca has given us a professional tool that looks like a million bucks (before we used to send a spreadsheet to our clients with all the content and it took us foreveeeer. Also, all the process of reviewing with our copy and clients now is painless. It's just a time saver tool that, at the same time, makes you look great in front of your clients. I totally recommend it!

Contras:

I honestly cannot think of anything... HeyOrca customer service is amazing and they keep improving the tool every month.

Paid Social Media Lead en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Value for money is off the charts

5.0 hace 9 meses

HeyOrca is constantly working to improve its software and really understands what social media managers need. The collaboration and client approval functions are essential!

Contras:

The interface feels a little less sleek and easy than a bigger brand.

Software Quality Assurance Manager en Canadá
Transporte marítimo, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Decent for social media marketing, Customer service is top notch!

3.0 hace 8 meses

The approval process is great, makes it very easy for us to make sure that all the required people have signed off on a post before it is actually posted. Drag and drop makes it easy for us to start a post and then decide where and when we want it to go later. And the simple ability to post from the app is a dream.

Contras:

Sometimes clunky and slow, there are other times when it seems like there are outages of the service working and it takes some time to even do anything correctly.

Ginger
Ginger
Social Media Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

HeyOrca is my team's go to tool!

4.0 hace 4 años

HeyOrca has helped transition us from creating content in word docs and excel sheets to a better looking and easier format. The content review process has been easy to teach our clients and we never hear any negative feedback about it from them. Navigating the various platforms and the updates that they constantly make are always integrated quickly into HeyOrca. Their customer service chat is easy, friendly, and very quick to respond. One of the best customer services I've ever worked with.

Contras:

There have been some glithches in content publising that didn't quite get communicated on time, but it was mostly errors that they didn't evne know would happen and so had to investigaete furtere to get a clear answer.

Emily
Emily
Customer Support Specialist en Canadá

AMAZING. Love HeyOrca - saved me so much time as a content creator

5.0 hace 5 años

So many pros to this software. Customer Service is SUBLIME. When there were issues here and there, I could easily use their Intercom chat and got an answer right away along with a follow up email days later. If you are looking for a content scheduler, THIS IS THE ONE. So easy to schedule content and also so easy to get them approved by other users. I worked for a large automotive company that required many approvals -- HeyOrca made it so easy to make changes and get them approved - there's comment boxes under each post where users can write their feedback and even tag you or other users. Also, the calendar view of what has been approved what hasn't is seriously so helpful to see what is still requiring approval. I can go on and on and on - Highly recommend!!!!!

Darcell
entrepreneur en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Interesting Choices

3.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall my experience with HeyOrca was good. It is a good collaboration tool to use for social media management.

HeyOrca is a great social media management tool.

Contras:

I didn't have any problems when using this software.

Drew
Drew
Social Media Editor en EE. UU.

The Most Collaborative Social Media Software

5.0 hace 4 años

HeyOrca makes it easy for agencies to collaborate with clients with an easy to use but feature-packed software. My agency spent years creating social media calendars in spreadsheets only to have to duplicate our work once posts were approved. Now the creation, collaboration, and approval process happens in the same place!

Contras:

I'm still waiting for them to get approval to post directly to Instagram, but the rest of their features make it worth wait.

Megan
Megan
Owner en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, Trabajador autónomo

Fantastic for a Boutique Agency

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Without HeyOrca, we'd still be tied to Google Sheets which is really not a professional option for us. We were about to create our own software when we did one final search and found HeyOrca. It's perfect for how we work with clients.

We LOVE HeyOrca - we always need clients to view client and this is hands down the best option. Also a lifesaver - moving content from one date to another with drag & drop. Clean & easy to use user interface.

Contras:

With more robust reporting, we'd use HeyOrca for everything, dropping other software solutions.

Christina
Christina
Owner en Canadá

The best of its kind.

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The people are super friendly, supportive, and helpful.

This makes the approval process super smooth for non-tech savvy clients or colleagues. It's perfect for collaborating on social media accounts and creating content for others.

Contras:

It would be great if it could help curate content and manage interactions, as well.

Janelle
Janelle
Project Manager en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

An Essential Tool!

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We save so much time in the approval process with HeyOrca. The platform makes it so easy for clients to approve content and give notes.

I love how easy HeyOrca is to use. The platform is incredibly user friendly. I really like that I can send a link to all my social posts for approval - it's a great feature.

Contras:

I do find the software to have more glitches than I would like.

Robin
Social Media Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

HeyOrca for Social

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: For a month, I researched platforms for organizing our company's social media posts and cadence. HeyOrca has provided exactly what I needed: an easy to use tool that allows me to store photos, collaborate with my team, plan posts and utilize the calendar simply to list important events. Plus, the customer service has been phenomenal since day one. I have and will continue to recommend HeyOrca to others.

HeyOrca provides a very intuitive user interface and it is very easy to plan social media posts.

Contras:

The editing software is not compatible with a MAC and pictures texted into the media library lose some of their quality.

Lisa
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Best tool we use, hands down.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Between the user experience, the stellar customer service, and their commitment to their product, I highly recommend HeyOrca to anyone running several client social media accounts. It's truly a lifesaver.

HeyOrca is extremely easy to use, fixed all the things that were wrong when using Hootsuite and Buffer, made our clients EXTREMELY happy, and saved us more than 60 hours and $3,500 in the first month. The scheduler, client approval process, easy editing process, and features like Instagram Stories make our lives so much easier. The product team is clearly on top of keeping the software updated as things change in the social media world, which is literally all the time.

Contras:

We can't wait for them to add more features that make running ads easier, and are excited to see Pinterest on there in the future.

Lori
Vice President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

HeyOrca has helped us create a more polished look to showcase our work and streamlined approvals.

5.0 hace 4 años

The look of the calendar tool and one-click approval process are HeyOrca's best characteristics. Before this, we used a word document - this is a major improvement.

Contras:

Instagram has made it impossible for the tool to post directly. I hope there will be a better workaround at some point.

Marissa
Marissa
Director of Digital Marketing en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Useful for working with an agency

5.0 hace 4 años

HeyOrca made it very easy for my team to work with a social media agency. It offered full transparency when it came to content creation, approval processes and posting.

Contras:

It does not include features for anything except social. We would prefer a tool that also works as an editorial calendar for our blog.

Donyelle
Donyelle
Online Account Executive en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Game changer for content development

5.0 hace 5 años

Built with collaboration with client in mind, this makes it easy to lay out content and make edits with client input plus, schedule content all in one place.

Contras:

If you change your password you have to reconnect the corresponding channels but it won't prompt you to do so until content fails to publish.

Rafal
Rafal
Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Its decent and gets the job done

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Its good for collaborating on social media posts and planning for the future, many times it loads really slow but can be delt with. We are still in the learning process.

Great for collaborating with the team. One person can start, a designer can add images, and a third can approve them and the client can see it all.

Contras:

Sometimes the site loads really slow or is sluggish. And we have around 780GB internet speeds. Seems to happen to us all often. I wish we could customize the look and feel more to our brand though. Right now its only the logo we can mess with, and we had to go through customer service and have them do it for us. (And we are a design/marketing company!)

Kayla
Kayla
Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications, Housing and Food Services en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1,001-5,000 empleados

HeyOrca review

5.0 hace 4 años

After spending months search for a social media scheduling tool, HeyOrca was no doubt the best option at a great cost.

Contras:

Currently, the way you view an image that's attached to a post kind of drags. However, it's not even close to a deal breaker.

Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great to use if an approval process is setup

3.0 hace 3 años

love the multi channel sheduling and commenting, the interface and UX/UI are a bit wonky at times but it's a good tool

Contras:

Except for the UX UI ...it's really important to have a good approval process with a client or all stakeholders setup other wise it doesn't work.

Elaine
Content Creator en EE. UU.

Quick and Intuitive Scheduling

5.0 hace 4 años

I like the features for copying posts to various platforms. The newer features that let you choose date ranges to share make it convenient to share with clients.

Contras:

I wish it could post to IG, but it can't. It does email you the post and caption for that day so it is easy to post yourself.

Marketing Associate en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

HeyOrca is great for content collaboration.

5.0 hace 3 años

HeyOrca offers a unique and easy way for digital agencies to collaborate that is very helpful. It takes away the back and forth between the team and the client.

Contras:

I have nothing I least like on HeyOrca.

Chief Operating Officer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The best I've found, but still not super impressed

3.0 hace 5 años

The collaboration aspect of it is actually quite good. When you have a group of people that need to produce/design/approve posts, it's impossible to do well without the right too. Hey Orca did that for us.

Contras:

I have found it to be a bit buggy and there aren't a lot of options for notifications unless people tag you in a comment.