Sobre ManageEngine OpUtils

Administra puertos de conmutación y direcciones IP para disponibilidad y espacio con ManageEngine OpUtils.

Descubre más sobre ManageEngine OpUtils

Easy to use, good network and switch port viewing.

Valoraciones de ManageEngine OpUtils

Relación calidad-precio
4.8

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.6/10

ManageEngine OpUtils tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 10 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a ManageEngine OpUtils

Filtrar opiniones (10)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ManageEngine OpUtils antes?

Joseph L.
Joseph L.
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Simplify your Network

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use it for Level 1 engineers to track and report on our end points. Then integrate the reports with slack for central visibility.

We have been loyal ManageEngine users and this product is one of their most powerful. Automate switch level tasks, run reports and track change management.

Contras:

It’s a bit tricky to perform software updates.

Jordan G.
System Administrator en EE. UU.
Banca, 201-500 empleados

Easy to use IPAM solution

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Good experience. Having the ability to see and manage ports and port history in a nice interface saves a lot of time vs living in spreadsheets.

Easy to navigate and see information. Good search and easy initial setup.

Contras:

The notifications. Even if you dismiss them they always come back.

Carlos S.
Senior Network and Security Engineer en Irlanda
Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados

ManageEngine OpUtils

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Ip/network discovery and switch port management

Easy to use, good network and switch port viewing

Contras:

Some ai to help identify issues and improve troubleshooting.

Giovanni S.
Network administrator en Italia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5,001-10,000 empleados

OpUtils review

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Very easy to control switch ports and all mac address connected in LAN.

Very good IPAM with automatic discovery. Easy to use web interface and no problem to integrate in our environment.

Contras:

In our release there is a limit in ipam to manage the same subnet in multiple istances and a time window limit in a netflow module collector data in line (no more than 6 months). Those limits will be solve in future releases.

James R.
Sr Network Engineer en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

OpUtils, Perfect and easy way to manage IP space and switch reports

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Very good. Had the software downloaded, installed and pulling information within an hour. Being a small I.T. shop, time is my most valued resource, so I avoid products that take longer to setup, or require a vendor meeting session to handle.

Very easy to setup. Not intrusive like some vendor's software, visually very quick and easy to find needed information.

Contras:

Being vendor independent, it has to use the most basic collect features, so some of the advanced features on high end switches aren't used effectively.

Senior IT Manager en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados

OpManager - Good Stuff

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, the product is great. I cannot say enough about how good their support is. It's amazing.

The flexibility of the software is its strong suit. You're given the option of using built in tools, such as SNMP monitors or create your own.

Contras:

I didn't like the setup process. I felt there were too many steps to get up and running. Maybe a standard VM ova would've made the process easier.

David M.
System Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

Port Mapping

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: We are able to solve some duplex mismatch errors we were experiencing and now have a better grasp on the IP address management portion.

The main feature I wanted to use this for was to manage my switches under one interface, as far as the ports and the IP Addresses. For the most part, that works great and I really enjoy the product.

Contras:

When something is wrong with a switch scan and it just fails to scan with the SNMP credentials that had been working, there is no easy way to find out why it fails.

Fazal A.
implementation & support specialist en Pakistán
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Easy monitoring tool

5 el año pasado

i used this tool to monitor routers and switches and generated reports for availability, performance, utilization and downtime.

Contras:

It does not have customization according to our needs in reporting and some of the devices we had were not supported.

John R.
Network and systems manager en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's cheap and it does what I need it to

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It works, and it's less expensive than the alternatives

Switchport mapper is the feature I use most often.

Contras:

I don't really have any complaints about it. I don't use all of the features, but the features I do use work well.

Donnie B.
VP IT en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ManageEngine OpUtils is a solid product

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I needed an easy way to monitor, locate, and block any rogue devices that may find their way onto my network. OpUtils fills that need perfectly. Through the process of setting up Oputils I began to review processes and procedures that needed a fresh update.

Oputils from Manage Engine was very easy to setup and deploy. The interface is very intuitive and with very little research on my part, the software was setup and running. The support team with ManageEngine were very proactive in reaching out and offering assistance with the demo, trial, and final install of the full system.

Contras:

The only small issue I had was setting the email notifications correctly. If you do not have the right settings configured your inbox can be overwhelming. A quick email to support for clarification of the notice setting and I was in business.