Opiniones de TheWorxHub

4.4/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8/5

Sobre TheWorxHub

TheWorxHub by Dude Solutions is a cloud-based maintenance management solution designed for both healthcare and senior living.

Descubre más sobre TheWorxHub

Mostrando 76 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Bas K.
Facility Manager
  • Publicado el 10/1/2020

"Best CMM system for senior living"

Comentarios: I have always enjoyed working with the software. They have always involved the end user in the development and its made the TheWorxHub one of the leading operations software.

Puntos a favor: The product is very user friendly. My staff have very little issues when using the software. Support is excellent.

Contras: Some of the glitches take awhile to get ironed out but considering how much the software does it runs smooth and they address the glitches if its critical to daily function of the software.

David C.
Electrican
  • Publicado el 12/1/2020

"More Accurate Work Orders"

Comentarios: Once we get all our equipment logged into the system it will make my job easier to keep track of the PM's and repairs that need to be done. Keeping track of the time my team spends traving to the jobs they do, will help to get more man power.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use. How you can give a better detail of the problem you are having when you put in a work order.

Contras: The access parts of it need to be separated more. Meaning people who can implement stuff into the program should be able to do so and not see all the admin side of it.

• Publicado el 12/1/2020
Glenn M.
Maintenance Director

"WorxHub review"

Comentarios: Overall the software works well for our needs. It is easy to use, easy to set up, simple for staff to understand.
The software helps keep my staff on track with request and with PMs.
It also help track cost that can be used at budget time.

Puntos a favor: The software has PM procedures built in, when you set up PM you can choose to use this procedures or they help you in building your own. The easy of setting up the program Worxhub staff was great to work with The easy of using the software, easy for my staff to learn to use.

Contras: Sometime the Category and Subcategory does not fit. Worxhub does not have an interface for Bio-med test equipment to communicate data to worxhub, it has to be enter manually.

Rey C.
Director of Facility Services
Servicios para instalaciones, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/1/2020

"Kendal at Oberlin WorxHub Review"

Puntos a favor: User friendliness. Ability to produce reports and keep track of ongoing projects via pulse tab.

Contras: None. The system fully meets our needs.

Lillian Q.
IT Regional Manager
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5001-10,000 empleados

"WorxHub WORXS"

Comentarios: I have had an amazing relationship with the whole WorxHub team from tech support to engineers. Everyone is passionate about both the tool and their customer service.

Puntos a favor: I love the common sense use of this tool. I work in senior living and our team and residents are technically challenged but that has never been an issue with WorxHub. I also love the robust tool. I wish it would have been my only job, I only scratched the surface. I could have done so much more!

Contras: Only a minor con, the accounts, we have 17, are separate unless you go from WorxIQ. It makes it so my team can not easily back each other up without logging out and into a new URL but, again, this is minor to me.

Casey J.
VP Plant Operations/Assets
  • Publicado el 15/1/2020

"Facilities and Campus operations and maintenance solution"

Comentarios: This suite of solutions have enabled us to reduce time on transportation needs, simplify room booking, validate expenses on maintenance, and convert from being reactive to proactive by managing recurring and scheduled preventative maintenance work orders. Our organization has adopted bar coding of assets which saves time tracking assets and helps account for repaired, replaced, and misplaced assets.

Puntos a favor: The Worx-hub software and suite of solutions is of exceptional value and very user friendly. Like any other system or activity, what you put into it, you will get out of it. The system is scalable and interfaces well with multiple hardware platforms. Ease of use for end users is exceptional. Our end users include residents with little to no experience, staff with basic to moderate computer systems experience too our fully engaged maintenance and operations staff.

Contras: The most challenging aspect of the software, like any other, is the initial data entry of assets, products and systems, where none previously existed. It would have been far better if we had the ability to port over data.

Dale W.
EVS/Plant Operations Director
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/1/2020

"WorxHub"

Comentarios: Overall the entire organization is more than pleased with the WorxHub program. The hospital previously didn't have a work order system and were using Excel spreadsheets to track requests. The transition to the WorxHub has been a huge benefit to all. Staff is always kept updated on their requests through the entire work order cycle. The online support is awesome. The WorxHub staff is very helpful in addressing the limited concerns that we have had, most simply required a little education on the matter. The support is the best! You never feel like your just another number.

Puntos a favor: This was easy to setup and get implemented. The support from Dude Solutions during & after setup was great. They were always available to assist and were very prompt in addressing any concerns that came up. The canned reports were sufficient for a small hospital like ours. The staff submitting work requests find it to be very intuitive to use. New employees are ready to use the WorxHub with minimal training required. The subscription cost is very reasonable. We evaluated several other CMMS programs and found the WorxHub to be the best bang for our buck.

Contras: I wish it had an adhoc report writer function to allow more options in creating reports. It still gives us what we need but more options are always better. Also wish the fields of the work order allowed more customization.

• Publicado el 23/1/2020
Edgar G.
EVS Director
Servicios medioambientales, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/1/2020

"My experience using CMMS"

Comentarios: It has been an amazing experience and I am so glad that the company finally took the leap to CMMS across organization with a product that were able to tell her to are business model and operation.

Puntos a favor: Having the opportunity to pilot program at our facility for nearly two years was very challenging at a rewarding experience for me. Having the freedom to customize the system to our policies and procedures was invaluable and continues to be. I have used other systems in the past but the freedom of customizing the work has been a godsend.

Contras: They're still a lot of room for improvement and I wish they would listen more to client feedback in terms of some of the user interface and some features that should be looked at too further enhance and improve the system. The mobile website hasn't really changed much since I started using the system but it used some refinement and usability. I wonder if a better approach would be to have a phone app that could be more powerful than quicker. Some of the features that are found on the regular website are not found on the mobile site.

• Publicado el 25/1/2020
Jeff A.
Director of Physical Plant

"It works! I'm a Fan..."

Comentarios: We run our entire campus on WorxHub. Repair orders, PMs, Inspection tracking including Life Safety. It allows us to be "excellent" instead of just "OK". We complete between six and seven HUNDRED work orders a month. I am certain that WorxHub would allow any type of business to be greatly improved if they use it consistently. I'm a fan...

Puntos a favor: I've used this software for almost five years. I think the thing I appreciate the most is the software company's continued effort to make the product better and better. It has improved tremendously in the past five years in both breadth and depth. I also appreciate the flexibility it typically offers to be able to manage the menus and other input data to make it "work" for the particular users.

Contras: Some of the data entry is still cumbersome. You still have to fill out six individual boxes of data to complete the work order and that doesn't include the details or the requestor. Reports are also a problem. I'm never really sure if the data I'm getting is the data I'm after... Sometimes the results seem to be incorrect--probably based on incorrect input or input that I'm not sure what it does. And I gave up completely on assets...

Jason W.
EVS ENG Mgr.
  • Publicado el 27/1/2020

"Simplicity"

Comentarios: Rocky implementation start due to a sales team member telling us what our deliverables were and then leaving the organization.
- The new sales team member we were partnered with was less than helpful to provide clarity on why we were not getting what WAS PROMISED IN THE FRONT END.
- We almost did not continue with the worx hub implementation.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use for new hires.
Easy to train to proficiency.

Contras: Reports not as easy to navigate and provide.
I end up tweaking things to fit needs based on our Planned Maintenance program verse the outdated Preventative Maintenance program of yesteryear :)

• Publicado el 27/1/2020
Kenny C.
Facilities Technician
  • Publicado el 10/1/2020

"Worx Hub does work for you."

Comentarios: I have been able to create a "favorites" list of the life safety work orders that we perform and track, on a regular basis, any time frame I want since we have had this software. As I have said, I look forward to learning even more and am enjoying using the WorxHub on a daily basis. We upgraded from our old Facility Dude software to the WorxHub and it has been a pleasant change.

Puntos a favor: We have only had this software for the past year. I have worked with several other maintenance software programs in other locations. At first I tended to rate WorxHub against other software I had used elsewhere. Now, after using it for the past year, I am finding that it is a very good tool for the type of work we do. This is a hospital, and as such, we are subject to the mandates of the Joint Commission and the Environment of Care. WorxHub has effectively allowed us to set up our preventative maintenance program in order to track and prove our adherence to the life safety and NFPA codes. The reporting module has been very helpful for me since I am responsible for all Facilities Services documentation. I learn something new on WorxHub regularly and look forward to learning even more.

Contras: At first, I found it a bit difficult to navigate throughout the system. I probably should have called the help desk more, but I persisted on my own.

Linda S.
Plant Operations Assistant
  • Publicado el 9/1/2020

"Ease in using The Worx Hub"

Comentarios: We are able to serve our residents (Senior Living) quickly because of WorxHub. When a request comes in, I can immediately pass it on to our Maintenance team. They see it immediately on their tablets and can respond accordingly. I may assign it to be done today, next week or even immediately. It makes it easy to keep track of who is doing which tasks and what is yet to be done. The accountability is important to us and this is our record of what has happened and what is yet to be done.

Puntos a favor: The ease at getting into the Hub, setting up a work order and getting back out is important to me. I find it very quick and easy to arrange for a work order without spending much time. I also like that I can quickly run a report when someone has a question about past orders or orders yet to be done. The software is very user friendly, easy to learn and easy to manipulate.

Contras: I find it harder to remember the steps to arrange for a continuing or repetitive order. I've done it but if I had to show someone how to go about it, I would need to spend time remembering the steps. It isn't as easy as doing just one order.

Brad J.
Facilities Director
Cuidado de la salud mental, 501-1000 empleados

"The WorxHub Reveiw "

Comentarios: I really like the integration of the different modules and we have several building in several locations . The PM function is priceless and allows us to be proactive on our maintenance and keeps us on schedule and prevents lots of downtime on our key equipment. The ability to track staff time as well as send out surveys to requestors to make sure expectations have been met is also very valuable.
I love the WorxHub and the improved efficiencies in our department related to using WorxHub.

Puntos a favor: I like the fact that is can be used with different modules that are integrated with each other. I also like that the available modules when combined allow you to pretty much manage and collect data related to all aspects of facilities management. I think the customer support is very friendly, professional, respectful as well as timely to requests for assistance.

Contras: I think when we purchased the software we did not get what we thought we would be getting and learned that some modules needed to be purchased separately and were not included in the package we had originally purchased.

Lisa D.
Facilities Coordinator

"WorxHub review"

Comentarios: We purchased the Security program and this has helped it making sure that Security is doing their daily rounds and checking that things are working properly during the evening shifts.

Puntos a favor: This software has allowed our hospital to keep track of all required documents for our surveys. With WorxHub we have taken an unorganized bunch of papers and streamlined them into PM's that will produce so that these required items for the DNV are done on time and recorded properly. Because of WorxHub our documentation has been praised by several surveyors.

Contras: I really cannot think of any Cons at this moment. When we started using WorxHub we were one of the first. In time they have worked out many little bugs and are improving it all the time. I don't think anyone would be sorry for purchasing this program.

Frank S.
Safety Coordinator

"Worxhub Security"

Comentarios: We are in the beginning stages for using worxhub. The worxhub staff has been tremendous in helping us get this program set up. We are looking to launch the program with our staff very soon. I used Worxhub with our IT department the past few years. It was easy to receive work orders and make notes on the job, so you could review specific information about the job that was done. As our experience grows, I look forward to giving more feedback with the Security program.

Puntos a favor: It gives an sense of ease to the employees. They can scan their checkpoints and it automatically logs in with a time stamp. The layout if pretty user friendly. You can easily type of a report from the software.

Contras: The software is not an application yet. So we have to use it as a webpage.

Matthew T.
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/1/2020

"Great product, Exact Product for Nursing Homes"

Comentarios: It has been great, we transitioned instantly and never looked back. Went from paper to computer and was effortless. Techs understood the lost time on paper, going and getting orders and then not understanding location or couldn't read the writing. The history of PMs and repairs done on an asset had been great

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, time it takes to fill out a request 15-20 seconds. History

Contras: Can't think of anything but reports and it's just that I don't know how to use them fully.

Harold P.
Facilities/Grounds Supervisor
Servicios para instalaciones, 201-500 empleados

"The WorxHub"

Comentarios: I greatly appreciate this resources in our daily activities. The mobile interface is invaluable and ability to regulate what's submitted, the overall flow of work generated, allows me to communicate to multiple
parties on the status of the work order and pending aspects of building

Puntos a favor: I really appreciate the integration that ties multiple aspects of each room: i.e. resident location,
assets, history and comments resource, and the ability to break down each staff member according to assigned jobs, the pulse, and the overall ability to search based on various aspects from each work order.

Contras: There are some, not many, but some paths that don't feel natural. There are specific sub categories that
feel slightly buried, and navigating some of the additional information that one cannot change is bothersome. Aspects of these sub folders feel arbitrary to really finding and grouping information.

Dave S.
Director of Environmental Services

"A great product!"

Comentarios: Before the WorxHub our daily work request came in the the form of notes, e-mails and many phone calls. With the implementation of the WorxHub, the different request are all channeled through the software. For the most part our environmental services staff are able to accept the work request without having a supervisor involved. This allows for other tasks to be completed by the supervisor, instead of constantly being a dispatcher of work request.

Puntos a favor: This software makes managing our environmental services department much easier. It channels all of the daily work request to one location. Our scheduled preventive maintenance is presented to us on the schedule we choose. I only have good things to say about the WorxHub.

Contras: I do not see any cons to the the WorxHub.

Rob S.
VP Support Services
  • Publicado el 9/1/2020

"Worxhub - maintenance software"

Comentarios: Worxhub helps so much with compliance and keeping us in the good books with the government. It provides great evidence when needed to show that our systems are well maintained. We also utilize scheduled work orders a lot and equipment reading features. Very helpful.

Puntos a favor: Reporting features are excellent. Storage of data is superb and as long as my maintenance teams have put in appropriate detail in their work I can take an incredible amount of reports to support the work they do.

Contras: Not all my sites utilize all of the features due to cost. Everytime their is a new fearture, it always comes at a cost. Additionally, the program itself can be a little tough to navigate. We have used the program for over 8 years and still to this date some of our sites struggle a little to utilize its full capacity.

J.w. P.
VP Facilities

"WorxHub Maintenance"

Puntos a favor: The software is very user friendly. End users can enter tickets in less than a minute if necessary but also have the option of taking more time an enter additional information that is otherwise not required or a hard stop. Reports are useful but do take a little time to get used to using in order to get the information out that you may be looking for. Time and material cost is a nice feature but in most cases requires someone to go in after the fact to input which in our situation does not get done and is not utilized.

Contras: I really do not have a dislike of any piece of the software. It can be a little difficult for end users to find the specific area they are looking for due to the lack of knowledge of how the areas were named in the build process.

Gina D.
Executive Assistant
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/1/2020

"Wish we would expand the use of WorxHub"

Comentarios: Once set up, I love the program. Wish we could add Housekeeping to our program. You must have strong WiFi to operate smoothly and correctly.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to navigate. Like being able to print reports. When we had to eliminate one building and add another, it was not as complicated as I feared. Adding staff is easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team are wonderful!

Contras: Finding the correct report is a little time consuming. We don't have a data entry person to handle Asset Mgt entries, remove staff, change out compliance work for Maintenance, etc. so changes and updates can be dreadful. The original set up was also very time consuming.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Dude Solutions el 10/1/2020

Hi Gina, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear TheWorxHub makes your workday run that much smoother.

Julie T.
Manager assistant
  • Publicado el 16/1/2020

"HAMC Review"

Comentarios: We use the worxhub every day to distribute work orders to the technicians and they receive them instantly via the app for the phones. We use the reporting for all surveys for the hospital. We use the reporting for our accounting purposes on projects. This has greatly reduced the man hours of tracking all of this information.

Puntos a favor: Once you are set up in the software it will track all the information for an area and you can pull reports for any surveys necessary. It has the capability to keep track of expenses and man hours for a project. The ability to have the app on your phone helps make the flow of work easier for the technicians to plan their day. We have found it very helpful in many different areas.

Contras: How picky the search engine is on key words

• Publicado el 16/1/2020
Md W.
VP, Facilities & Technology
  • Publicado el 20/1/2020

"Building on success; 5 year WorxHub customer"

Comentarios: Transparency into costs of running our operations; from staff to vendors.
Process changes are now measurable.
Increased efficiency with staff.
Can detect high-cost Residents and Residents who may be experiencing a decline in their health.

Puntos a favor: -mobile; focused on end-users and their adoption through mobile
-features; offers many features and modules specific to Healthcare and Senior Living
-modules: Maintenance/Operations, Environmental Services, Transportation, Security, Technology
-support & investment; consistent product improvements, new features, and very focused on listening to customers to improve TheWorxHub
-SSO
-reporting including automated email reports

Contras: -limited API
-UI isn't the most intuitive
-desire to increase the number and more robust reporting

• Publicado el 20/1/2020
Joe B.
Director of Facility Services

"The WorxHub Is Awesome"

Comentarios: We love this product. It gives us the reports easily when we need them. The flexibility and adjustability of this program is amazing. This has helped us with knowing when or if we need additional FTE's and well as seeing who may be under performing. So far every aspect of this is wonderful. I know we don't use all of the modules but the ones we use are have helped us very much

Puntos a favor: The ease of use and the intuitive nature of the software. The staff at Dude is great and always very helpful

Contras: One item that I would like to see is being able to some how assign multiple w/o's to one person at a time.
The other is the option to close multiples at one time.

Dale K.
Director of Maintenance

"WorxHub review"

Comentarios: The Worxhub has helped raise the efficiency of the operations department significantly with managing work, performing surveys and having a good working PM system. I have never had a bad experience working with anyone from WorxHub. Some people work so well with me I feel like I have developed friendships with them.

Puntos a favor: The software is tailored to long term healthcare so we didn't have to try to make it fit our needs. Work orders are easy to submit and make record keeping much easier. It was very easy to set up a preventive maintenance program and hold a lot of information so running reports can shed a lot of insight.

Contras: You can't schedule a trip on a mobile device.