Opiniones de Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Sobre Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Software de gestión para gimnasios de escuelas deportivas en línea que incluye: inscripción en línea, facturación, POS, reloj de tiempo, seguimiento de habilidades y correo electrónico/mensaje de texto.

Descubre más sobre Jackrabbit Gymnastics

I like that it easily integrated with our website even though we actually run various camps and classes with a focus on Chess and STEM. It was easily adaptable to our business.

Contras:

Sometimes it lags, based upon how many people are in the site.

Valoraciones de Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.3/10

Jackrabbit Gymnastics tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 200 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Jackrabbit Gymnastics antes?

Filtrar opiniones (200)

Joann
Joann
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 51-200 empleados

Great Management Software!

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Jackrabbit is so easy to use and easy to teach staff how to operate it.

Jackrabbit allows us to track students' attendance, create a store and sell items through client accounts, keep track of staff hours/classes. I like that there are different ways to get help with an issue - email, live chat and phone and they answer fairly quickly. Also, the ability to add an idea which gets voted on by other uses and then is implemented to the system is great! I also like that I have the ability to limit access to certain users.

Contras:

There is very little I don't like about Jackrabbit. Whenever I do have an issue, Jackrabbit is quick to help.

Diane
Owner/President en EE. UU.

Jackrabbit to the Rescue

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: The experience with Jackrabbit continues to be excellent.

I have used many software programs over the last 38 years. Once I made the decision to move to Jackrabbit in 2005 our lives changed. The transition from our previous software was flawless. The use of this software continues to be flawless today. It is a great feeling to awake each morning knowing Jackrabbit has been working for us all night. Seeing our new registrations and payments brings a smile to our faces. This software makes our clients happy and my staff very comfortable with such a trustworthy program. Thank you for helping our industry

Contras:

There wasn’t anything we didn’t like about the 2005 versions. There were however functionally’s we felt could improve the software and jackrabbit has listened to its client suggestions and incorporated them. They continue to strive to improve their product and customer support.

Liz
Director en Australia

Star-Mites

3.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Financial tracking and fee collects is made simpler since implementing JR
Tracking student numbers is much easier as I have 3 branches

Easy to use, does 85% of what I require and has simplified our systems.

Contras:

Better attendance tracking - adding notes to missed classes Medical alerts visible at each athlete not having to check a tab Kids not assigned to a class after a certain ti automatically be archived A proper App for parents to use on devices!!! Invoice & statement (individual) A internal shop for parents to see items and purchase Club apparel and uniforms Simpler way to separate my multi branch club

Vanessa
Artistic Director/Lead Aerial Coach en EE. UU.
Artes escénicas, 2-10 empleados

Flexible and robust

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Jackrabbit has eliminated all of the manual work of organizing registrations and sending confirmation emails for each session of classes.
It has allowed us to see our revenue at a glance and easily track our monetary progress.
It has allowed us to efficiently search and contact groups of families based on their status. (Example: Current students who are not registered for an upcoming session, families not paid by the payment deadline, all students registered for a class that is cancelled for some reason etc. )

We looked at a lot of software and it is difficult to find one that has options to search, track and do all the things you want to be able to do. And usually the more things that are possible, the more confusing and steep the learning curve. Jackrabbit offers so many possible functions and also organizes them well by through the Staff Portal, Parent Portals, drop down menus. The searchable tutorials are very helpful and I use them all the time when I forget how to do a particular function. We have been very happy with how Jackrabbit has organized and streamlined our information database and our processes.

Contras:

Because there is so much information and possible ways to access the information it does take a significant amount of time to become familiar with it all. It is difficult to tell what the families see in their portals since I only ever see it from the back end. We have created a "pretend family " account for ourselves to be able to view it from the family's perspective.

Carol
General Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Love Jackrabbit

Comentarios: LOVE it!

The use of ACH payments for my staff and our parents. Also, the parent portal is great!

Contras:

Event enrollment. I would love if a customer could automatically sign up for multiple days. We use events for day camp and some students sign up for everyday all summer and it becomes annoying for either parents or our staff to have to enter them on each day.

Jennie
Fuente de la reseña

Jackrabbit took us to the next level

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Amazing! Chat help is phenomenal!

This software allowed us to downsize with admin payroll AND run a more efficient business allowing us to grow- even through the pandemic!

Contras:

Doesn’t allow enough flexibility for our coaches schedules. We don’t always have the same coaches for each class every week. Makes it difficult to use payroll reports per class. Minor issue though.

Jamie
Director en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Love the product but missing some key features

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We like it. I think we need to learn more about some of the features.

Love most of it. It would be nice to have a private lesson feature with a calendar just for private’s connected to coaches. As well as clinic sign ups.

Contras:

It’s sometimes hard to explain to new members.

jason
GM en EE. UU.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

MGA Jackrabbit review

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: ease of tracking students

Emailing groups or all students. Running payments

Contras:

I have a daycare that brings their kids to our gym. They pay by check from the daycare. I cant run payments in a batch when a group/class pays with a check

Greg

Alternativas consideradas:

Jackrabbit Gymnastics does not exist anymore

4.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Jackrabbit Gymnastics has been discontinued. Gymnastics schools can choose between Jackrabbit Dance and Jackrabbit Martial Arts. All three have similar business and class structure so any one can work for the others, but it would be nice if it was just generic rather than optimized for dance.

It's very easy to learn and use. Here are some more characters so I don't get an error message.

Contras:

It says "Jackrabbit Dance" at the top of the page.

Paul
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

New Gym- Great Management

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We love the fact that we can track attendance, time clocks, income, etc all in one place!

We launched Jack Rabbit with great support, but via email and screen share calls, and love how easy it will make running our Gym once we are fully deployed.

Contras:

There is a learning curve, that one would expect with any software, but there seems to be quite a bit extra, and some extra steps to do some really simple things.

Alyssa

An Excellent Service

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Jackrabbit is fantastic and so beneficial in order to manage a business. The constant upgrades to enhance what is offered is also fantastic. The above additional enhancements would help to manage important things that currently are very important and needs to be done manually in a regular basis. Getting the software to track and implement them
automatically would certainly be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful.

The software is easy to use and efficient. There is always someone available to help with any matter that may arise.

Contras:

The software should be able to automatically perform some functions. Annual registration should be billed without any additional input. Birthday party notices “ Happy Birthday …..” should be sent as a courtesy regardless of whether a school hosts parties or not m. It would create a personal connection which families would appreciate.,Home page and bold notifications should be presented for important things that can easily be missed that the software shouldn’t. For example, delinquent accounts or a student remaining in the same class for an extended period of time. Beginner levels should have a shorter time to normally be in a class without moving up. Class criteria would vary for the amount of expected time a student would remain at the same level. Roll sheets should not have any student that hasn’t paid in full be on the list. Currently, a student can be in a class without paying and the office has to oversee that along with the instructor. Those students should be highlighted and accounts addressed with an automated reminder to the families that they are currently not enrolled due to a delinquent payment and their spot in class will be forfeited. Possibly an again automated warning stating they have one week time frame or 72 hour? to bring their account back to an active status before their spot is forfeited. When a student withdrawals and the predetermined class size is reduced, all students on the waiting list for a specific level should get an email stating an opening.

JR

Can't Live Without JackRabbit

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Dealing with JackRabbit Technologies has been super easy and very informative. We have attended their training class on several occasions and we always learn a new function/feature that we can use.

JackRabbit Technologies is an all in one top to bottom software solution that helps me track, analyse and run my business daily. There are so many features of the software that make our daily life much more enjoyable that if we had to do manually or with several different products our life would be miserable. Seemless integration with Express Payroll makes running my paycycles as simple as a click of a button

Contras:

Sometimes it takes a little longer than I would like to implement a new feature that directly effects my process(es). I also understand that I am not the only business using the software and that new features need to be looked at across the entire spectrum of business involved.

Ashley
Office Manager, Assistant Business Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We have loved the way Jackrabbit helps streamline our business practices!

5.0 hace 5 años

We love that Jackrabbit is always enhancing it's software. They are really great about listening to the customer's needs and trying to find quick solutions for them! Having online web registrations has been wonderful for both our class enrollment and event enrollment. It is really convenient that we can pick and choose what we want to show up on the website and set an auto email to be sent to the customers immediately after enrolling. The email student schedules feature is now one of my favorites! It has cut down our enrollment processing time by 50%! It is so nice not to have to type out the student's information and enrollment information when emailing a confirmation! The email templates and ability to add images and files to emails has been a total game changer for our company! It is so much easier and faster to send information to our customers and be able to improve parent communication! The staff portal enhancement has helped us be more consistent with tracking attendance. We don't use the time tracking portion or the portal at this time. We are in the process of trying to make the transition of tracking skills in the portal vs. on paper. We would love to see a better way to print a progress report if we switch to doing web based skill tracking. Lastly, I love the quick chat feature. Having support right at our fingertips is a wonderful feature to a class management system!

Contras:

Our downfalls with the system are currently: -Printed Statement feature- I just recently sent an idea to the enhancement team. I would really like to see it more like the "email student schedules" system. You could set it up exactly how you want it to look in the text boxes and then in the middle it will auto pull the information you selected for the statement. It would also help if you could choose how the spacing reflects after the fold line. I had very minimal header/footer and it still printed almost 300 blank (or only print date) pages. -In the staff portal, we have had some glitches with a class showing as incomplete attendance when all students have either present or absent recorded and saved. This seems to happen when a makeup or transfer occurs on the same day as the class is held. -Having glitch issues when using Google Chrome. It has forced me to switch to Microsoft Edge. -Ability to "transfer" fees to a different category? Or a better way to track credits in the system. Right now it is hard because the money comes in towards on program, they drop for some reason and receive a credit and then when they come back they use it towards another program. The money always stays with the initial program. The credits don't show up on QuickBooks as it's not actual revenue coming in. Maybe there's a better way to track these? Not sure.

Jenee
Finance Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Adaptive , Expansive and Inexpensive

4.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We basically could not run this part of our business without it. There are plenty of options, but I don't trust that they would be as stable and affordable as JackRabbit.

At this point we have nearly 10 years worth of data in there I believe (!) which is of course and invaluable resource. The platform has adapted to changing needs over the years and remains essentially the same cost it was when we first signed on nearly a decade ago - which is truly AMAZING and greatly appreciated (Mindbody will most DEFINITELY not stay the same price, in case you're wondering - they are a huge ripoff compared to JackRabbit!).

Contras:

In our early years of use there did not seem to be enough flexibility for the wide variety of programming and price structures that we offer, and we stopped using it entirely for private lessons because it is too unwieldy for one offs/ anything that involves regular drop-ins (as opposed to long term enrollment). ALSO THE BUNNIES ARE CREEPY. Please consider an overhaul that eliminates the leering nature of said jackrabbits, especially gross after USAG's [SENSITIVE CONTENT] fiasco. PLEASE, they are unpleasant, the source of much mockery here in the office.

Shayna
Executive Director en Canadá
Medicina alternativa, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Business problems we are solving - getting payment up front
It's A LOT more back-end work that I would have expected. It's because we are doing lots of 1:1 tutoring and classes are not always consistent from week to week. It's not your fault, it's probably ours.

Customer support staff are amazing. Parents being able to enrol in classes themselves and billing process is virtually automatic for classes that are billed by the session. I also like having the kids info in one location and access to the sign off waivers.

Contras:

We are a tutoring company (mostly 1:1) trying to use a gymnastics software. I don't know if it's the right fit. I like the classes feature of it, but the 1:1 stuff needs improvement - Specifically the weekly billing aspect of it. If you don't bill Monday through Friday of that week, the data are lost as kids may attend different classes the following week. Also billing is not itemized. It shows the week that they attended 1:1 classes and the amount but it does not show specific dates and times.

Bethany
Música, 2-10 empleados

Happy Inheritance

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am very happy with my experience with Jackrabbit. I have never been discouraged, and every time I don't know how to do something, I have always reached out for help and gotten help right away!

I inherited the jackrabbit software when I started this job 1 1/2 years ago. I have had to figure it out as I go along and I always have a lot of help available to me whenever I need it via chat or phone call. The guy in the office before me was trying to switch to another software company, but I talked my boss into letting me stay with Jackrabbit because I really like it. I like how it is evolving and how I can keep track of my hours and tuition payments. I like how easy it is to get a list of emails or addresses, how easy it is to create a statement for a parent.

Contras:

I wouldn't say that there are aspects that are difficult to use, I think the worst thing (which really isn't a bad thing) is that there is so much that can be done with the software and I just sort of jumped into an ocean when I started this job instead of starting out on the edge of the water and easing myself in!

Rhonda

Jackrabbit: Smooth Transition & Overall Positive Change

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The developers are continually listening to suggestions, evaluating them, and making improvements/updates to the software. Our clients are appreciative of the availability of the Parent Portal. The number of unpaid accounts at the end of the month has decreased significantly. New clients like the fact that registration is now paperless, and so do we. Our coaching staff likes getting notifications of new student enrollment, student drops, or student transfers. Our communication with rec. class parents has improved because of the email feature and the Parent Portal. Overall, implementing Jackrabbit has been a positive experience.

Jackrabbit is relatively easy to use and provides both written and video instruction for software features to help new users. The Jackrabbit team took all our client information from our old system and imported it to our new Jackrabbit system which made getting started much easier. I like being able to email clients both individually and as part of a mass email blast. The Parent Portal is great; our parents love it.

Contras:

Personally I am a keyboard shortcut user, so the fact that I have been unable to find any keyboard shortcuts to navigate the software has been the biggest obstacle for me since I dislike the extra time it takes for me to stop using the keyboard; grab the mouse; find the correct drop-down or other window, box, or icon; click it; then go back to the keyboard to continue/finish the task.

Hailey

Alternativas consideradas:

Great software! Perfect for our gym

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I came from Iclasspro and I will likely never go back. Jackrabbit is so simple to use, has much more functional features, has a better support system, and it’s price point works much better for our program.

The customer service of this program is so incredible. There are tutorial videos that thoroughly walk you through every process you need. You get a personal representative the first couple of months that you have the program and you can always send and email or call and get almost immediate feedback.

Contras:

The look of the software looks a little overwhelming with the lack of formatting, but once you really start using it, you learn quickly that the program is extremely simple to use.

Monica
Arte y artesanía, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Jackrabbit helped me to breath again.

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Jackrabbit was a life-saver when I started using it 7 years ago. Their best practices helped to model our business procedures. They are always there for you to help you through questions and needs.

- Customer service and Technical help are FANTASTIC. They will do everything to help you. - They hear their customers, and they keep improving the software with the ideas and suggestions of all of us. - It has most of the features that I need to manage my school. - It is very flexible and works through settings that let you adjust it to your needs and preferences. - Price is fair.

Contras:

As I keep growing I need few features that Jackrabbit has not incorporated yet, like gift cards administration, a more robust management of the Leads, be able to load more pictures to the students records, although I would not be surprised these features will be added later, as I know they evaluate all our suggestions of changes and use them to improve the software.

Mary

Alternativas consideradas:

Great and keeps getting better

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I LOVE JACKRABBIT. Their customer service has been amazing to work with and they are knowledgeable in the industry. While I do wish there were a few more functions or changes, there is absolutely no way I am going any where else. They have been amazing.

Jackrabbit has allowed us to keep our business growing and going even when we cannot meet with our customers face to face. We are pleased that JR features allow us to communicate effectively with our customers, secure payments, and monitor our finances in one system.

Contras:

Jackrabbit does not always fit to what our facility needs. You can put a ticket in for them to work on it but it has to be voted on and sometimes it gets overlooked.

Joe
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The best answer when there is no perfect answer

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's been good. We still have some lingering issues 6 months after the changeover. For instance, our instructors have yet to figure out how to properly use the skills module. But we'll get there eventually. We want to get everything we can out of the product.

Jackrabbit solved a number of problems for us. We were using another product that was just too clunky, requiring a number of work arounds in order to "work". Also, includes the time clock function which our former product did not have, forcing us to use a 3rd party time clock product. So between our old class management product and our old time clock product, we are saving quite a bit of money. And payroll is a lot more straightforward. Also, a number of other processes are simpler and more robust in detail than before.

Contras:

The set up should be preceded by an audit period to really dig into current operating procedures and get the best set up for the way the gym does business. As a 25 year old gym with 200 team members, 1500 class participants in a diverse array of classes and 70+ employees, we have different needs than a much smaller and/or younger operation. Six months in we are still frequently requesting guidance from Jack Rabbit and have had to go back and change a number of things that were set up wrong for us.

Colleen

Jackrabbit Use

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The experience is fairly positive and Jackrabbit responds. The look of the pages needs to be updated and modernized.

Jack Rabbit has many features that we use but sometimes it is not intuitive to the user. I would like to be able to have multiple skill and conditioning records for competitive kids and some functionality increased.

Contras:

I would like to see the employees time card and checking time improved.

Kelsey
Fuente de la reseña

Programming is hard to learn, but there are so many things offered!!

5.0 hace 7 meses

Most impactful: Create classes, viewing each class, online registration for administrators and clients are easy!

Contras:

I feel that their should be a way to let the computer system know when we will be closed for classes, so it prorates new clients class enrollments. Currently, we are closed one week in March, and the admins are having to edit the discounts if we "catch" the enrollments in time. Least like: INPUTTED ABSENCES. There should be an easier way to input absences for classes without having to click 10 times to get where to input. We spend a lot of money on printing out roll sheets DAILEY, because the system is too hard and complicated for our coaches to quickly input electronically their students absences on Jackrabbit. After each day, we load up on the coaches class roll sheets and have to manually enter each children absence for 40+ class everyday.

Jill
owner en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados

No birthday party system

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I enjoyed Jackrabbit and would go back if it were to offer a birthday party expansion/compatible program.

I liked using jackrabbit class for my indoor playground. We have 8 week long classes and needed to be able to register children for classes while also having a point of sale system for walk in open play customers. I liked that I could run daily/weekly/monthly/custom revenue reports to see exactly which classes and services were generating income and which weren't. It was very user friendly, and I miss using it.

Contras:

It does not have a birthday party registration system and no plans to get one (per customer service). Birthday parties are about 40% of my business and I lost business due to this. Customers could only book during times the store was open - OR they could register for a party but we could not offer any upgrades. It was a frustration that cost me money.

Teresa
Competitive en Canadá

Great Management Software Program

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I love Jackrabbit, It's very easy to use and very flexible. Their customer service is absolutely amazing. Very knowledgeable, helpful and easy to get ahold of. They are always working towards making their product more user-friendly and always looking for ways to improve it through their clients needs.

Jackrabbit has helped bring our business to the next level, solving many manual tasks. Their integrated system has everything all in one place. Processes are straightforward and easy to understand. It tackles our reporting, attendance, enrollment, tuition and so much more. It's truly a Jem.

Contras:

It takes a long time for the development and integration of new suggestions or ideas. It's mostly customer-driven, if your idea isn't popular you might be waiting a very long time. But as previously mentioned they are continuously working on improving the system for their customers' needs.