Sobre Paperless Pipeline

Better real estate transaction management software for high-volume brokers, teams, and transaction coordinators.

Descubre más sobre Paperless Pipeline

Relación calidad-precio
4.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.7/10

Paperless Pipeline tiene una valoración global de 5.0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 7 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a Paperless Pipeline

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Paperless Pipeline antes?

Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
Yoga Instructor en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for office management!

5 hace 3 años

This software is awesome for a real estate brokerage! It allows you to be completely paperless - hence the name! I love the "CDA" feature (which is extra, but totally worth it!) because you can have check written out directly to the agent. It's brilliant. This software makes managing a brokerage so easy and seamless!

Contras:

I would love a better look (aesthetically), but honestly there isn't much I would change. Everything is so simple and very user friendly.

Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Everyone needs Paperless Pipeline

5 hace 4 años

The checklists, the ability to assign due dates, the ability to assign a task to a specific user, the detailed reports to quantify your data are all amazing features of Paperless Pipeline

Contras:

I can honestly say there is nothing that deters me from using Paperless Pipeline. I wish I had this when I was in the military to help me run my Personnel Services Branch!

Erica Z.
transaction coordinator en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to keep track of files

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far my experience is the software has been great. It's a great way to keep tack of your listings and pendings.

We have to use this software for our brokerage. It's easy to navigate and I like the ability to forward emails directly into the file using the unique URL.

Contras:

I haven't had to use the customer service yet. The only issue I have is when I upload a escrow deposit verification for example, I don't know how to move it down to the closing docs section (vs. listing section). I'm sure there's an easy solution

Jodylynne J.
Jodylynne J.
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Paperless Pipeline is FANTASTIC!

5 hace 3 años

I really like this software because your able to enter new transactions easily and it asks everything you need and you can even add or delete sections you don't need to cater more to your needs. I like that as a Realtor when you enter a transaction you can add a house photo and specific about the including closing attorney information. Uploading documents are a breeze and also has an IOS app that allows you to pull transactions up from your mobile phone.

Contras:

I didn't like that on a mobile device it was more difficult to figure out then the laptop version. I still haven't figured out if you can upload a document by mobile.

Jamie H.
Realtor en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

GREAT PRODUCT!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very good! Excellent way to keep everything organized and stored.

It keeps me organized and compliant with what my broker needs. I can store all of my transactions in one place.

Contras:

It is not always user-friendly in that if you make a mistake in putting the address in you have to have an administrator to change it instead of doing it yourself.

Lisa M.
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Love Paperless Pipeline!!!

5 hace 3 años

Easiest real estate file management and back office software program I have used. The forms are simply to complete and having the commission management all in one program keeps things very streamlined.

Contras:

When creating our company checklists I needed to manually alphabetize the list. Not difficult but time consuming. Creating checklists is a one time thing however and only occasionally needs to be updated as our needs change.

Realtor en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

paperless pipeline

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Was very easy to track clients and paperwork attached to a transaction. Office decided to switch to a less than perfect platform for paperless docs. Too bad!

easy to use and tracked transactions with ease. Liked the easy to use format and ability to really be "paperless"

Contras:

Nothing! Worked great for what it's intended purpose