Opiniones de DeliverySlip

4.1/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.1/5

Sobre DeliverySlip

Mejor seguridad para Office 365, Outlook y GSuite. Agrega encriptación, firmas electrónicas, intercambio de archivos de 5 GB y seguimiento a tu bandeja de entrada.

Descubre más sobre DeliverySlip

Mostrando 40 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Scott A.
Contabilidad
  • Publicado el 30/7/2018

"We are thrilled using DeliverySlip for emails containing our client's sensitive information."

Comentarios: It allows us to easily transmit sensitive client information by email, with no concerns about file size. This is extremely helpful in minimizing our paper delivery time and costs.

Puntos a favor: It's directly integrated with Outlook, and branded with our firm name. Our clients can choose to load the add-on, or just use the web client to access their emails, so it's easy for them to use.

Contras: There is not much that we don't like about it. The one thing we dislike isn't a software issue - it's an acceptance issue. Some of our clients don't quite understand the need for secure email yet, so it's sometimes difficult to convince them to set up a password to access their emails. However, that's not software specific.

• Publicado el 30/7/2018
Barry H.
Owner/Lab Tech
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

"Wonderful experience "

Comentarios: Despite what I believe to be a small lack of customer service, DeliverySlip has been a wonderful experience. The easy to use software has been great for my business and I have turned on multiple clients to this great software. I hope DeliverySlip continues to grow and be as effective for others as it has been for me. Overall satisfied.

Puntos a favor: I use encrypted emails for my business and DeliverySlip has an unbeatable rate in addition and is simple and easy to utilize. Highly recommend for any and all business and have turned on multiple clients to this easy to use software.

Contras: I do not believe that customer support is very helpful. I had 2 issues last week (both at the same time and the first in almost a year) and did not feel that my questions were answered. Unfortunately calling the number did not yield any results and I had to rely merely on an email response which I did not find to be professional. I will say however that the staff I talked to multiple times when I called were very friendly.

Tracy P.
psychotherapist
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 13/2/2020

"easy interface "

Puntos a favor: Simple and quick secure email exchanges are essential is protecting client privacy. The system works without a hitch the majority of the time.

Contras: I use an ipad pro and i would really love it if I could use the app in the landscape/horizontal/desk position with a keyboard. It currently only lets me use it in portrait mode with the built in ipad keyboard. If I am typing a longer email where I need to type efficiently, I prefer the add on keyboard. So often I am looking at the app sideways. Not very convenient.

• Publicado el 13/2/2020
Jake L.
dentist/owner
  • Publicado el 31/1/2020

"Good secure email"

Comentarios: Great once we understood the cross-reaction with Outlook & our spam/spyware plugin.

Puntos a favor: Web-interface and phone app are stable and reliable. I love being able to check secure communications on the go.

Contras: Tried to use it in Outlook while also simultaneously running our spam/spyware filter. That didn't work. Constantly calling IT to have them re-establish the plugin. I finally gave up on the Outlook plugin and switched to the web-based portal. I installed a quick button in our Practice management software (Open-Dental) that quickly opens DS for me.

• Publicado el 31/1/2020
Kelton K.
User
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/1/2020

"Design and Ease of Use are Deficient "

Comentarios: The law/tax firm, of which I am a customer, uses this. So I am to use it for security. We customers get no training, so it has to be highly intuitive (which is not bad), but the CON items I mentioned above are indeed "clunky" for its usage.

Puntos a favor: Encryption seems to work well (a primary reason for this product).
File upload and download are relatively easy (but sometimes muddy on how to find or use).
It seems to be saving everything (altho following and finding material on different topics is not easy).

Contras: As an end user of one of your clients, I seem to have some functions restricted (not available), which then requires additional work to circumvent what should have been easy. E.g., changing the subject/title of an email. I am not allowed.
If several subjects are being addressed, tracking and finding relevant conversations and files is a real mess, not even separated by correct subjects.
The english in the pop-up asking for this review was very poor. It starts "I Made DeliverySlip . . ." What? Made? I don't think so. DeliverySlip (which I had never heard of) was USED for my secure exchange.
I have to loop through the Logon sequence about 3 times to get in (via using my email address path). After the prompt for password and providing it, it loops back to asking the "method" I want to use, so I supply that AGAIN, then it goes back to password, which was provided on the prior loop thru, and then I finally get the option to LOGIN. It is very consistent - - and poorly implemented - - but works.
Lastly, I occasionally get email from the same staff OUTSIDE the secure services. I have no idea why. Is it their error, or a software error?

• Publicado el 23/1/2020
David C.
Compliance
Seguridad informática y de redes, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2020

"Faulty integration with Office 365"

Comentarios: See above.

Puntos a favor: We are a managed services provider. I feel it is secure and I am a compliance person.

Contras: Only one of our 14 engineers have been able to make this integrate seamlessly with Office 365, therefore we do not push/sell this product very often. I personally spent days on the phone with support and they never could make it work on my device. When we install the plug in, every time you want to use it, it shuts the device down. We reloaded Windows 10 three times at Support suggestion.

Ronald C.
Dentist
  • Publicado el 15/1/2020

"Easy and Safe Mail Encryption Service"

Comentarios: Excellent.

Puntos a favor: Safe and effective software program that easily integrates into my email service.

Contras: That I have to use this kind of software disturbs me, but protecting data is important.

• Publicado el 15/1/2020
Steven W.
Managing Member
Relaciones gubernamentales, 13-50 empleados

"Solid and Reliable"

Puntos a favor: The program works like it is intended without failure.

Contras: Finding the menu for sent, draft messages is not intuitive. If I used the program everyday that would be no problem but as an intermittent user I am "searching for Waldo" every time. (As I write this maybe it is my fading memory that is the problem).

Catherine F.
Portfolio Mgr
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/2/2020

"Can only use through the internet"

Comentarios: It is very helpful in sending and receiving secure emails.

Puntos a favor: It works well. Annoyed that I must have a minumum.

Contras: I used to be able to use it with my Outlook account. Now it freezes.

• Publicado el 14/2/2020
Mantas J.
IT Developer
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/7/2018

"Almost great product. Need to work more on fixing issues quicker than within weeks."

Comentarios: GDPR compliant. Information security.

Puntos a favor: Nice design, made it as easy as possible for customers to use. Support other email boxes while using add-ons.

Contras: While using portal for the first time clients get confused that they cannot reply. Reply / Forward buttons are not clearly seen because of design colour choice. Outlook add-on logs out quite too frequently. Getting software issues quite frequent lately as well.

• Publicado el 27/7/2018
Mantas J.
IT Manager
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/9/2019

"One of the best secure messaging platforms"

Comentarios: It is really easy to use, well designed, barely have any glitches and competitively priced.

Puntos a favor: It is really easy to use, all functions are accessible with one click and it covers all data security you need in one cheap package.

Contras: When you send a secure email, system sends a notification to recipient. If by some dumb reason recipient responds to the notification rather than the actual email, then you get a notification about that, so situation gets comical when you need to send tone of notifications just to get the response.

• Publicado el 5/9/2019
Philip C.
Consultant Oncologist
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2018

"Really easy to use with GDPR compliance."

Puntos a favor: Deliveryslip is compatible and completely integrated with Gmail and Outlook. This is really important to me as I do lots of work off my smartphone as well as my laptop using Gmail. My secretary however is more desk-bound and uses Outlook. DeliverySlip works perfectly between us.
The system works very well, allowing me to satisfy my GDPR requirements, while retaining the flexibility and functionality I require.
I work in the healthcare industry in the United Kingdom. Secure file transfer and email encryption are very important in this sector. I have no hesitation in recommending DeliverySlip to other small businesses like mine.

Contras: There are very few complaints about the software as far as I'm concerned. The need to invite recipients of your emails to register with the system is a necessary evil and a little annoying but cannot be helped.
The Gmail integration is pretty good but occasionally the page needs to be refreshed in order to allow the integration to become visible.

• Publicado el 14/11/2018
Partner & Founder
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/9/2018

"Robust Feature Set That's Easy to Use"

Comentarios: Overall, I've been very happy with DeliverySlip. Working with different clients, vendors, and partners, I share and have access a great deal of secure and confidential information, so it's great to have confidence that I'm in complete control of who sees it and when. Also, in the sales part of my job, things like true, verifiable e-signatures go a long way in making my job easier.

Puntos a favor: It integrates with my Gmail so I can quickly switch to a secure message with the click of a button.
Being able to see who views, prints out, forwards, and downloads messages and attachments is great, especially when you're on a deadline!
Getting signatures online is super easy.
I especially like that it authenticates in the background, so I don't need to go through massive security protocols every time I send a message.

Contras: I wasn't the biggest fan of switching between my inboxes, but it looks like that's fixed in the latest release.

Cassandra W.
Office Supervisor-Legal Secretary
Servicios jurídicos, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/11/2018

"This is a great product!"

Comentarios: In my line of work it is critical to protect the private information in our documents. This service has made it easy and affordable to do so. Very happy with this product!

Puntos a favor: I love that the file share capacity is so large that I am able to share all of my documents in one secure email. The colleagues I send documents to have also really enjoyed that they are able to download the documents all at once, rather than one at a time, as was the case with a previous service our office used. I have found this product to be very user friendly, intuitive and reliable. Very happy we found DeliverySlip!

Contras: I honestly have not had one complaint about this software!

• Publicado el 1/11/2018
Christine M.
Investigación, 2-10 empleados

"Great Product"

Comentarios: DeliverySlip has easily solved the issue of getting reports quickly to my clients and being able to see what they have done such as open it, print it and if I ever make a mistake I can recall the email all together.

Puntos a favor: What we like most about DeliverySlip is it's easy to use and has videos for explanation if you need it.

Contras: The only problem is getting clients used to something different. I am a business where we have to send and receive securely. I've had a couple people just not know how to open this initial invite but I don't think it's the software I should explain it to them a little better.

Erika K.
Dentist
  • Publicado el 26/10/2018

"Awesome product"

Comentarios: I was in need of a way to send encrypted HIPAA compliant emails and not sure of how to get started. I spoke with David and he was extremely helpful in guiding me to install DeliverySlip to my Google Chrome account. It worked immediately after I registered, hassle-free. I'm so happy with the service and ease of use. Thank you David!

Puntos a favor: Easy installation, easy to use directly with my existing email account. Friendly, prompt service from DeliverySlip - they delivered exactly what they said they would.

Contras: So far, no problems at all! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for email encryption.

• Publicado el 26/10/2018
Marc S.
Founder, Brand Strategist
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/10/2018

"Easy, and necessary!"

Comentarios: I was the victim of an interac hack that went through my email and 'relieved' me of a payment I was making to a supplier. DeliverySlip offered an easy way to solve for that awful pain point. Best of all, it was a few clicks and done.

Puntos a favor: DeliverySlip was absolutely intuitive. And having just been the victim of an interac scam where my email was hacked for a password, I DEFINITELY see the need for this!

Contras: I find there are a lot of features I'd like to use IF I ever got around to learning them. Personally, I'm super happy with email encryption. That's a major pain point - SOLVED.

• Publicado el 3/10/2018
Lisa W.
Executive Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/11/2018

"Great software, great value!"

Comentarios: Quick response from customer support. Very easy to install.

Puntos a favor: As a nonprofit, I must always find a way to maximize what we spend. However, we must also find a way to keep our customers information secure. This software provides both. The integration with Microsoft Outlook means that the availability to send a secure email is at my fingertips.

Contras: Thus far I have not found anything that I dislike about this software.

• Publicado el 23/11/2018
Wells W.
Staff Attorney
Servicios jurídicos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/2/2020

"Slow, clunky, hard to find or sort emails"

Comentarios: This is a secure server, but it is not nimble or intuitive.

Puntos a favor: The security features are the only laudable aspects of this program.

Contras: The program is slow, clunky, does not let you easily sort other than by date, like Outlook does, for instance. When you view any particular email that has an attachment, it can be hard to get past the open attachment and back to the email itself. Sometimes it also does not let you cut and paste from emails, and it does not let you cut and paste headers from current emails. It takes a long time for it to load old emails.

• Publicado el 4/2/2020
Susan K.
staff
Práctica médica, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/1/2020

"Has been difficult to use"

Puntos a favor: This product is not difficult to use it is just not consistent.

Contras: How it is often not able to open or it switches files around

• Publicado el 25/1/2020
Sean M.
IT Services Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2018

"Good product"

Puntos a favor: This product is very easy to use and the web interface is intuitive

Contras: The Outlook plug-in is resource intensive and it does not work in a RDS environment.

• Publicado el 9/10/2018
Accountant
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 26/3/2019

" DeliverySlip Review"

Comentarios: The benefits are the protection of clients' data under GDPR, and knowing generally that messages are secure.

Puntos a favor: I had met the software as a guest user, and I knew how simple it was to log on and read messages.
My clients liked the ease of use as well.
I liked the ease of attaching files such as spreadsheets, pdf sheets etc from my computer.
The notification to email that new messages exist is very efficient.

Contras: No real problems met as yet - but I am a relatively new user.

• Publicado el 26/3/2019
Karl M.
IT Consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/10/2018

"Simple email encryption"

Comentarios: This product is great for Doctor and Dental offices looking to stay HIPAA compliant while giving the doctors and their patients peace of mind.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. User friendly Outlook add-in makes sending or sharing information securely straightforward. No real learning curve for new users. Website is clean and user friendly. Setup instructions are clear and accurate. Works well across all platforms. Clients happy the solution.

Contras: Experienced some issues with the Outlook add-in crashing within the same versions of Outlook 2013/2016 on clients workstations. No common thread between the issue. Usually removal of and re installation of the add-in resolved the issue.

• Publicado el 10/10/2018
Brian O.
Personal trainer
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 6/10/2018

"Review"

Comentarios: Awesome. Thanks T

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, I am not good at tech stuff, even I can use deliveryslip

Contras: Functionality with iphone, doesn’t always work on my phone

• Publicado el 6/10/2018
Parttime SaaS/B2B Content Writer
Redacción y edición, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/12/2018

"Great for everyone who likes another layer of security"

Puntos a favor: I love how DeliverySlip does not require you to setup a new email account to enjoy the robust security it offers. It only takes your existing email accounts and builds walls around them that you can control for outbound and inbound mails. This is especially helpful even for solo professionals like myself when talking about financial details or project details.

Contras: Despite the security, it can be a hassle for recipients who are not familiar with the solution. They need to sign-up to be a part of the sender's secure community and if they do not, they are unable to view the secure message.

• Publicado el 7/12/2018