15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Trainual

La forma más fácil de capacitar y hacer crecer tu equipo. Sácate el negocio de la cabeza hoy mismo con Trainual.

Descubre más sobre Trainual

The product is easy to lay out training material and integrate images, videos, etc. It was very easy to invite and monitor activity.

Contras:

What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong.

Valoraciones de Trainual

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.1/10

Trainual tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 453 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Trainual antes?

Filtrar opiniones (453)

Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Account Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Amazing Service

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's been effective in keeping all info gathered in one location and making it easily accessible & easy to train new people.

I love how easy it is to use and stay organized and help others get trained.

Contras:

I wish there was a search bar that when a keyword was input, it would show exactly where in the modules that keyword shows up in a list. That would be super helpful in updating old information once it's not relevant rather than having to go through all modules to see where information may be outdated.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Best process documentation software

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Having the option to embed video, external websites, and quizzes to test comprehension is fantastic. Because of team restructuring and turnover throughout the years, it has been helpful to have a centralized repository of training materials like Trainual.

That was the best option at the time, and it still is today, because it allows us to centrally store documentation for all applicable procedures and regulations. It's simple to direct a team member to the relevant section of the Trainual whenever they have a query regarding a procedure or policy.

Contras:

This is more of a suggestion for how to arrange things than a critique of Trainual itself. In my opinion, it's best to have a single Admin in charge of all of the data. We had things more in order before we added more teams to our account, but now they're all over the place.

hace 11 meses

Wow - thanks, Laura! This is such a thoughtful and treasured review. So many amazing things to unpack here, but really love seeing that Trainual remained the best choice for process documentation as time passed. Building a product you trust is important to us. And it's great knowing that trust has been built on ease of use, simplicity, centralization and managing your team's content consumption effectively! Thanks again.

Barb
Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk en EE. UU.
Impresión, 11-50 empleados

Ease of Use and Editing found in Trainual

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Very good experience! I love the word correct and ease of search for a topic. The best yet is the ability to change the context of a document without having to rewrite the entire thing. It's like Trainual is a living, breathing document!

The ability to edit in real time and without having to rewrite the whole context of the document.

Contras:

Having to ask permission to edit and view documents that are relevant to my job.

hace 2 meses

Hey Barb! I love this "It's like Trainual is a living, breathing document!" This is precisely what we're after. Not only for documents to be living and breathing but for Trainual to answer questions as if it were a co-worker. So thanks for seeing what we're doing and championing our mission. P.S. Highly suggest pitching your need for Admin permissions if you are regularly editing content and hitting these permission barriers. Thanks again for an awesome review. Appreciate you!

Kerstin
Legal and Marketing Intern en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 11-50 empleados

Trainual Review

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Trainual has been quite frustrating and difficult to use overall. Many members of the firm have spent countless hours working on setting up our page, but have run into issues daily trying to accomplish our goals. Upon launch day, we had so many issues trying to get this out to our members. One example is that the user screen is totally different from the administrators screen; it was extremely difficult to teach someone how to use new software when the page looks totally different from what had been working on. I reached out and got on a call and then figured out this was not even possible unless everyone had editor's rights under "Contributor." This has made using this program very challenging and kind of a waste of our time. The customer service has responded quickly to my messages, but a lot of the issues we've had were not able to be fixed. A couple of them were glitches with the system or were added to a list to be worked on in the future.

This software is a great idea and has several successful functions. It allows businesses to save time by having a program that is able to store several videos and passages that explain how to complete certain tasks or use different applications. It allows businesses to update information as new things arise or update, which is extremely effective for a business as times change frequently.

Contras:

Formatting is difficult to use. For example, users are not able to edit their own typefaces or sizes of text, which is necessary when trying to organize things effectively. Also, when copy and pasting text, the format totally changes and does not resemble what was copied. This adds several minutes onto accomplishing a task, as you have to go back in and change the formatting several times in order to get it to look the way that you want. Functions are difficult to use. For example, we have been using the embedding feature through Vimeo. This took several hours to try to get all of the videos embedded because the page kept crashing and would not load the videos. The videos were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long, so not long at all. I had to log out and in several times to get some of the videos to load properly. This took several hours of time which was extremely frustrating and inconvenient. This is an essential feature for our business as we are teaching employees how to complete different tasks or use certain applications. The customer service chat function is difficult to use. I appreciative the quick response from agents I have spoken to from Trainual, but it is often times difficult to type out issues in a chat. I think it would be much more effective to have a Customer Service number in which users can call and be able to talk and explain their issues.

Jesus
Owner en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Great but not for us

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I thoroughly enjoyed Trainual. I loved the fact that you can have it on phones and you can search. However, as we started to use it more and more, it because "too much" and we prefer a much simpler approach to organizing our systems. It's great software but a bit much for us.

The best part about Trainual for us was the ability to have it on the our employees phones and can easily search for topics.

Contras:

I didn't like the organizational format of the software. Nothing wrong with it but it was just too much for what we needed and it became a little bit of a pain. Personal preference only.

el mes pasado

Appreciate the honesty, Jesus! If you ever decide to give us another go, we have success coaches who can help you to streamline your systems and use only the features that make sense for your simplified approach. If your biz grows and you find you're in need of our product again, we'll be here to make sure you get off on the best foot. Thanks so much for the 4.7 star review!

Eric
COO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Helps us scale our growing organization

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Content is one of the few ways businesses can leverage themselves and achieve massive growth. Trainual creates this foundation for best practices/playbooks so that the founders/leaders are not bottlenecks as "walking SOPs". Instead, we have one place that houses critical knowledge that is easily accessible by the team. Training can be consistent and documenting them makes us stronger in our processes which helps identify and solve issues quicker!

Contras:

Quizzes show answers after first attempts, causing the quiz taker to copy the right answers instead of referring the content and committing it to memory before retaking. The user directory is a nice feature and would be even more powerful if admins could add additional fields, custom or standard (i.e. Phone #2/work phone, etc)

Elsa
Talent Management Specialist en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great tool to get started!

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I have thoroughly enjoyed how easy it is to use Trainual, especially as a first step towards implementing a formal knowledge base. It was easy to set up a system within Trainual and make it your own!

Contras:

The only thing that makes Trainual a bit difficult is getting used to certain features and then they are changed or removed. Typically, this is to enhance those features and make them easier to use, but sometimes it comes without warning. Other than that, it is a great product!

el mes pasado

Appreciate the positive review, Elsa! We hear you on better comms, and we're actively making big improvements there. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Josh
Day program director en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great format lots of room for customization

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I like that you can customize so many different aspects of the training to really suit your needs.

Contras:

I dislike that you can’t add quizzes and tests in the middle of sections. The ability to, at a later date , add a quiz when you have realized that it is needed would be a great feature.

el mes pasado

Hey, Josh! Thanks for sharing. I'm a bit confused by your feedback and definitely want to help here! You can add Tests in between Topics in current state. You can also come back and add tests at any time after the content goes live. You can even use our new AI test question generator to do it for you. Sounds like you might benefit from a chat with our team on this feature. We'd love to show you how to do these things! Feel free to reach out. Thanks again for the positive review.

Ethan
Center Manager en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy and engaging to use

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

-Friendly and clean interface -progress checking -Flexible

Contras:

-Some minor bugs with progress checking and Loom integration

hace 2 meses

Hey Ethan! Thanks for sharing your feedback. Happy to hear that you're taking advantage of tracking progress for your team with our reporting. Woot woot! About those bugs - we're always working to fix them as quickly as possible when they surface. If ever you need assistance or an update, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks so much for leaving a review!

Shannon
VP of Sales en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados

Best Onboarding product available

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Outstanding. Best product for ensuring consistency and retention in your onboarding process.

It is extremely thorough. Allows users to control how and when they get their training.

Contras:

Nothing. It is intuitive and easy to use.

el mes pasado

Oh wow - Thanks, Shannon! What a sweet review. Here if you ever need anything!

Wade
CEO en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The answer to what I was looking for

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall it has been great. It is easy to use and figure out and it is helping me go deep in systemizing my business.

We have high turnover and being able to make initial training part of the hiring process have helped us weed out applicants who are not serious. It also provides a great way to get people to complete training before being eligible for raises and promotions. I like how I can track the progress of my team, and quiz them to ensure comprehension, as well as the different media I can implement to help drive home certain points.

Contras:

The pricing model that does not include all of the features unless you pay the premium right off the bat. It takes a long time to get all of the systems into Trainual, and I am not able to release it right away to my team so I didnt want to pay the premium if they were not going to be able to access the features right away. I will probably upgrade to the premium later on and revamp my lessons, but I am a bit conflicted about having my team go through re-training at that point just to see some flashy new features that I would have liked to implement at the beginning.

hace 3 años

Hi Wade! Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're so happy to hear that Trainual has helped to make your training process more efficient and you've been able to systemize your business with it! And thanks for your feedback on our different plans. The good news is that if you do upgrade, you won't have to make your team go through their training again (unless you'd like them to). Everyone's completion percentage will remain the same when you upgrade. If you do have additonal questions about upgrading or anything else, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Sales Enablement Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

It Works for Us

4.0 hace 2 años

I like the user-friendliness of the application interface & the ease of delivering a seamless, high-quality user experience. I appreciate the solution's flexibility, allowing us to leverage it as a LMS & a KD. Based on budget, this solution was a solid win for us.

Contras:

I was not a fan of the lack of user & content data provided. I would like to see more robust reporting on user data, internal SEO data & content efficacy. For example, it would be beneficial to be able to see data on content access frequency, average duration on-page, most frequently searched key terms, ranking info, top viewed content, etc.

Jean
Product Analyst en Brasil
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Trainual is a great option

5.0 hace 2 años

Creating and managing process is very simples in trainual. Having a specific tool for traning give a more "serious/important" feeling about the content, special for remote teams.

Contras:

The search engine could be better. Sometimes it's not so good to find the right content.

hace 2 años

Hi Jean! Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review :) We're super stoked to hear that it's been useful for you as you create and manage your processes. And we appreciate you sharing your feedback on the search functionality! We're working on updating that functionality, so stay tuned for some improvements to come soon! If you have any other feedback, always feel free to reach out! Thank you so much again for being such an awesome part of our community and for working with us!

Samantha
Learning & Development Lead en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Cutting edge can be a scary place

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Overall it's going to fill our need for business process documentation well. It has the features and support we need at the right price. I only with it weren't called "Trainual" because it's really not a training platform.

I love the responsiveness of the support team and the structures they have in place for deploying the platform. It's a clean, well-though-out platform with a good balance of structure and flexibility to meet most organizations' needs.

Contras:

There are a lot of features still in development, and a lot of pieces changing. Dark mode was released, but doesn't work yet with the brand styles. There is a "Team" tag separate from the "role" and "title" fields, but it doesn't have any functionality yet. Sometimes the colors are off, or the whole page shows as code instead. It's nothing a refresh can't fix, but there's definitely a feeling of making sacrifices for the sake of being part of a vision.

hace 11 meses

Thanks for sharing, Samantha B! Our team will be pumped to hear your kind words. We know dark mode hasn't hit the mark in the past. We recently sunset this feature and instead recommend using Dark Reader from the Chrome web store (free). We're working hard on a new Groups experience that will make better use of Teams in the future. We're glad to know that, overall, you enjoy and support the use of Trainual in your biz. Keep bringing your feedback!

Kelly
Clinical Quality & Process Improvement Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Intuitive Platform for Process Creation

5.0 hace 11 meses

My favorite thing about Trainual is how easy they make the content creation process. The platform is super intuitive, so even without much background information/training on the platform, a new user can log in and generate a process or policy with ease (and make them look good too!) They are incorporating more AI integration as well so I expect the process could get even easier.If you do need help, the Trainual help & training center is really thorough and covers the platform itself, how to make awesome processes/policies and anything else you might need. The team is responsive by chat as well anytime I ever had a question or wanted to request a feature.

Contras:

Just a couple features that I think could be helpful: A clear way to prioritize assigned content on the general user's "Desk"/homepage, as well as different options for the "look" of the homepage in general. If a user is assigned a lot of content, each subject assigned takes up a lot of space on the screen.

hace 11 meses

Thanks for sharing your awesome feedback, Kelly! It's great to hear how easy the content creation process has been for you and how intuitive the platform is for new users. The addition of AI integration is just getting started - many more exciting updates coming in this space! Regarding your suggestions, a clear way to prioritize assigned content on the user's "Desk" and different options for the homepage's appearance are definitely on our radar. More to come soon! Thanks for this thoughtful review. Always here to support you!

Jennifer
Veterinary Management Consultant en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Trainual is a game changer!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Trainual is a game changer in veterinary hospitals! Communicating and standardizing processes has always plagued veterinary managers and this program allows everything to be documented and instructed in one place.

This software is well organized for learners, users and managers. Team members love that it can be used on their mobile phone for learning and to reference material when needed. I love the search function! I also appreciate that Trainual has stayed responsive to rolling out new improvements.

Contras:

I wish there were more interactive activities available for the users. We use it heavily as a learning system, as well as a place to document SOP's, and we miss some of the interactive features that we had in other programs like Nearpod. The loss of this is still worth it to have the streamlined design and reporting features that Trainual offers.

hace 2 años

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review for us :) We're super stoked to hear that Trainual has been a gamechanger for your business! And thank you for your feedback on the interactive features within Trainual. I'll pass that on to our Product Team, but if you have any specific ideas on interactive features that would be awesome, feel free to share them here as we're always looking to improve: https://portal.productboard.com/trainual/2-trainual-feature-requests/tabs/4-under-consideration We appreciate you for being a part of our community and we're excited to continue to work with you!

Lori
Development Assistant en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for growing companies

5.0 hace 8 meses

I cannot recommend Trainual enough. As a company, we started using Trainual when we were around 50 employees. Two years later, the size has doubled. Having our processes documented neatly in one place has been invaluable and has made the process of onboarding and training new hires seamless. In addition to using it for new hires, it's a useful tool for seasoned employees to refer to when a question regarding a process arises. (The search bar is great!) Trainual holds the online copy of our Employee Handbook, meeting notes for different departments, SOPs, and much more. We appreciate the public share feature, which allows you to share a subject via a link with those who do not have a Trainual account.

Contras:

A feature that was requested by one of our team members is an audio version of Trainual for those who are dyslexic.

Jared
Senior Account Executive en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados

Trainual Review from an Account Manager at Tech Company

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Trainual has helped me continue to learn about our new products and refresh myself on older products at the drop of a dime. This allows me to have a ton of information at my finger tips when needing to prepare on the fly or answer questions I may not know the answer to at first.

My favorite part of Trainual is how easy the interface is to use. I think that it is very easy to navigate the home page and figure out where everything is. The quiz interface is also very easy to use. It is also great that there can be videos added to the training sections.

Contras:

There really is not too much that I dislike about Trainual as a whole. I guess in my case I wish that I did not have to ask for access to different subjects that are not private in nature. However, that is probably just something that we have set up internally and can certainly be adjusted.

el año pasado

Hey Jared! ���� We're so glad to hear you love Trainual. Great examples here! Dropping a link below so you can learn more about Reference Subjects. Lots of enhancements coming to the permissions and access category - stay tuned. Thank you for sharing your review. ���� https://help.trainual.com/en/articles/5560539-reference-subjects

Alan
Alan
Ops Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Trainual Is Straightforward, Practical, and Smooth

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Trainual is really easy to use for both admins and users. I love that we can all reference the same materials very easily, and everyone knows what training they have yet to complete at a glance.

Honestly, I like how modern it looks the most. Previously, our company used Zoho and it had a lot of features, but it didn't look smooth. When you're trying to learn something new, you need as few distractions as possible. With Trainual's polished look, you're able to focus. On the administrator side, you can create everything you need without any training. Just take a moment to plan out your training, and you'll be alright.

Contras:

The only gripe I have is the assessments. Zoho had a lot of options for the question types, and in Trainual I was hoping for the same. I adapted many of the questions that I migrated over, so it's okay, but having different question types helps break up the monotony. We have to ask a lot of questions in certain training modules, so this really helped, but this technical limitation hasn't actually held us back in practice. We continue to love Trainual.

Kathryn
HR Director en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Positive Experience

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall my experience with Trainual has been positive and made policy and procedure writing a little easier and even fun!

Trainual has been great for getting us organized and having all our policies in one location. Assigning subjects and ease of use for employees has been really helpful.

Contras:

I would like a signature page option for the agreements and handbook acknowledgement receipts.

hace 4 años

Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. We definitely understand your need for a signature option, and we'll be sure to let our Product Team know. We appreciate your continued support! Let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us!

Shania
Personal Assistant en Canadá
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Trainual is great!!

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Trainual is overall a wonderful company, there customer service is generally very quick and usually always helpful :)

It is not hard to learn how to use, it is fun to create training programs. There are many things you can do with this software.

Contras:

Some of the embedding features are hard to understand and can be complicated if you are not tech friendly. It can be slightly hard to grasp how the courses can be set up, Such as understanding subject, topic, steps and how they work together.

hace 3 años

Hi Shania - thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual! We're really happy to hear that you're having fun with it and that you've found it useful. Plus, your awesome words about our company totally made our day! As always, our support team is here to help wherever you need it, so always feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your experience better! Looking forward to continuing to work with you :)

Dior
Customer Success Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Exactly what we were looking for!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's been great! Super easy to set up and literally used every day.

Passing knowledge onto our customers is of the utmost importance to us, thus our team members need to be provided with quick access while they're working live to access these situations with quality solutions. Having Trainual open and accessible during the work day is key to achieving that!

Contras:

I honestly cannot say a bad thing about Trainual. My only point of improvement would be to allow for a directory that does not need to be accessed teamwide for its creation.

hace 2 años

Hi Dior! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review of Trainual. We're super excited that you are enjoying the product and that it has been a game changer for having your team access your company's information! We appreciate you sharing your feedback on the directory within the application. We passed that feedback on to our Product Team so they are aware. In the meantime, you can have your team members in the app hidden from the directory when you first invite them into the platform. That may be a good workaround if you don't want certain people to be seen in there. If you do have any other feedback or if there's anything else we can do to help, always feel free to reach out. Thank you so much again for being an awesome customer! We're super stoked to continue to work with you.

Eizabeth
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados

A Remote Workspace Game-Changer

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, our company would not have experienced the fast-paced growth we have today without the Trainual platform. The ease of use and practicality has increased our efficiency and quality of work from new hires.

As a remote company, Trainual provides a one-stop platform for all training material. I like that I can add written materials, videos, and images/documents to create a cohesive and user-friendly training resource. Using Trainual allows our company to keep training consistent and gets our new hires trained much more quickly. Instead of pulling a team member for one-on-one training for the basics, we can get them started on Trainual, then transition to on-the-job training much more effectively.

Contras:

There are certain features that would make assigning tasks more efficient but with the proactive updates, I expect Trainual will come up with a solution soon enough. I would like to see where I can create profiles with the subjects needed for each role, then assign users to the role instead of assign each individual subject.

Matt
President en EE. UU.

Game Changing Training

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Trainual has been the most valuable addition we've made to our franchise network in the past year. I recommend it often.

The Trainual platform is easy to use and has allowed us to scale our growth that would have been impossible with traditional training systems.

Contras:

We need better testing and certification options. The testing isn't robust enough. Users need certifications to show they've achieved a certain level. This is important for motivation. It seems like an easy add that would add a lot of value. We're currently looking for testing and certification solutions from 3rd parties, but Trainual should be able to provide them quite easily.

hace 4 años

Hey Matt, we're super pleased to hear we've helped you scale and grow your employees! I've actually gone through and added a feature request for certificates based on completion rate. We'll send over an update as soon as this becomes available.

Taylor
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Makes on-boarding new team members easy for small business

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Bring a small business, each team member wears many hats. Our business is also, thankfully, BOOMING so the need to add team members and keep up with a fast paced business is really difficult. Once all of our policies and procedures were on Trainual, and it did not take long to format and upload, an on-boarding process that would take me away a work day for me (the Director of Operations) was as easy as having the new hire in my office with an iPad learning while I worked. Also, sending out memos to team members and tracking them down to sign was eliminated because of the easy to edit and upload software. Our SOP has never been so up-to-date!

I really enjoy how this software has made updating standard operating procedures so simple. Whenever something is edited it sends a notification out to the team and I just need to give them a due date, this way I know that all information is available to everyone.

Contras:

I wish I did not have to pay for the premium membership to do screen recording. Our business pays for Zoom so we just do screen recording through there, but uploading videos are also a process as you need to pay for a account or upload to YouTube to manage videos.

hace 3 años

Hi Taylor! Thank you so much for leaving such great words about Trainual. We are very excited to hear that we have helped make SOPs more accessible, and that training is becoming more efficient. If you have any other feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!