Opiniones de Trainual

Sobre Trainual

La forma más fácil de capacitar y hacer crecer tu equipo. Sácate el negocio de la cabeza hoy mismo con Trainual.

Descubre más sobre Trainual

The price is reasonable and flexible according to user numbers, and has a monthly payment option as opposed to a lot of other LMS systems requiring annual upfront payment.

Contras:

What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong.

Valoraciones de Trainual

Relación calidad-precio
4.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.2/10

Trainual tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 342 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Trainual antes?

Filtrar opiniones (342)

Rashad
Rashad
Photographer en Azerbaiyán
Fotografía, 51-200 empleados

Employee training software

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Generally, I do enjoy to be part of this software that earned many things and many prosperous worker that easily skipped the adaptation process through Trainual.

It does provide the user friendly that what and well designed interface enhance the quick working in the software. To create the training by selected the members through the software is amazing that makes possible to categorize the training and programs according to the needs of the member of the team. The possibility to make some edits on the categorization is stunning. The newly-joined member of our company in the entertainment department could enjoy the chance to adopt the skills and functions in a constant way that will make huge profit.

Contras:

To be honest, I do not see any serous problem in general, however, I would tell that the new functions are extremely important. I would be happy to have the special access the learning platform like Coursera or Udemy that some member of our department could benefit from these selected courses. Besides, I want to express my concern about lack of customization possibility that could result in the time saving in the work process.

hace 2 años

Hey, Rashad! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual. We're super excited to hear that it's making training your new hires much easier! And that you've enjoyed using it. We also appreciate your feedback on adding more customization options. We're currently working on new ways to customize your team's experience, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help.

Jean
Product Analyst en Brasil
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Trainual is a great option

5.0 hace 9 meses

Creating and managing process is very simples in trainual. Having a specific tool for traning give a more "serious/important" feeling about the content, special for remote teams.

Contras:

The search engine could be better. Sometimes it's not so good to find the right content.

hace 8 meses

Hi Jean! Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review :) We're super stoked to hear that it's been useful for you as you create and manage your processes. And we appreciate you sharing your feedback on the search functionality! We're working on updating that functionality, so stay tuned for some improvements to come soon! If you have any other feedback, always feel free to reach out! Thank you so much again for being such an awesome part of our community and for working with us!

Ahmed
Planning and project control engineer en Jordania
Construcción, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Useful for ensuring that the organization's employees acquire the required skills and experience

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: With the help of Trainual, we efficiently completed all the necessary training. In addition, we ensured continuity of learning, improving the quality of communication between senior management and their employees, which makes assessments done with complete transparency.

Trainual is an excellent tool for training and learning industry best practices because it ensures that all employees have received all relevant instructions, handouts, and training programs designed for their roles. I'm grateful for all the ways I can create the system to speed up the integration process with the rest of the team and get new employees up to speed faster. The tools are great because management can evaluate employee performance completely verbally. The ability of senior management to manage the organizational structure, as well as to organize the relationships between the different departments and to establish functional partnerships between them, is a precious asset provided by Trainual.

Contras:

Trainual is adaptable to the needs of any organization, has a user-friendly interface, is generally easy to use, is pleasant for employees, and offers enough customization options to ensure that all relevant information reaches employees promptly.

Kerstin
Legal and Marketing Intern en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Trainual Review

3.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Trainual has been quite frustrating and difficult to use overall. Many members of the firm have spent countless hours working on setting up our page, but have run into issues daily trying to accomplish our goals. Upon launch day, we had so many issues trying to get this out to our members. One example is that the user screen is totally different from the administrators screen; it was extremely difficult to teach someone how to use new software when the page looks totally different from what had been working on. I reached out and got on a call and then figured out this was not even possible unless everyone had editor's rights under "Contributor." This has made using this program very challenging and kind of a waste of our time. The customer service has responded quickly to my messages, but a lot of the issues we've had were not able to be fixed. A couple of them were glitches with the system or were added to a list to be worked on in the future.

This software is a great idea and has several successful functions. It allows businesses to save time by having a program that is able to store several videos and passages that explain how to complete certain tasks or use different applications. It allows businesses to update information as new things arise or update, which is extremely effective for a business as times change frequently.

Contras:

Formatting is difficult to use. For example, users are not able to edit their own typefaces or sizes of text, which is necessary when trying to organize things effectively. Also, when copy and pasting text, the format totally changes and does not resemble what was copied. This adds several minutes onto accomplishing a task, as you have to go back in and change the formatting several times in order to get it to look the way that you want. Functions are difficult to use. For example, we have been using the embedding feature through Vimeo. This took several hours to try to get all of the videos embedded because the page kept crashing and would not load the videos. The videos were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long, so not long at all. I had to log out and in several times to get some of the videos to load properly. This took several hours of time which was extremely frustrating and inconvenient. This is an essential feature for our business as we are teaching employees how to complete different tasks or use certain applications. The customer service chat function is difficult to use. I appreciative the quick response from agents I have spoken to from Trainual, but it is often times difficult to type out issues in a chat. I think it would be much more effective to have a Customer Service number in which users can call and be able to talk and explain their issues.

Alan
Alan
Ops Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Trainual Is Straightforward, Practical, and Smooth

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Trainual is really easy to use for both admins and users. I love that we can all reference the same materials very easily, and everyone knows what training they have yet to complete at a glance.

Honestly, I like how modern it looks the most. Previously, our company used Zoho and it had a lot of features, but it didn't look smooth. When you're trying to learn something new, you need as few distractions as possible. With Trainual's polished look, you're able to focus. On the administrator side, you can create everything you need without any training. Just take a moment to plan out your training, and you'll be alright.

Contras:

The only gripe I have is the assessments. Zoho had a lot of options for the question types, and in Trainual I was hoping for the same. I adapted many of the questions that I migrated over, so it's okay, but having different question types helps break up the monotony. We have to ask a lot of questions in certain training modules, so this really helped, but this technical limitation hasn't actually held us back in practice. We continue to love Trainual.

Barbara
Accounts Receivable Specialist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Great! I am older and less tech savvy then many of my colleagues but find Trainual easy to comprehend and use

I found that you can easily make corrections, adjustments and complete changes to my documents, allowing them to grow with company.

Contras:

I sometimes need to access areas that are restricted to me. I request access, but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is slow to respond (that's not your fault).

Michelle
Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

It's only the beginning!

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Trainings have been great, customer service is excellent and overall it is worth every penny to have our policies and processes out of our head in the system. Feel more confident that every team member will get the same training experience.

We are new to Trainual and have taken off on creating and designing the future of training and development for our team. It has been so easy to navigate and their templates allow you a fully customizable quick start. That is perfect for getting the data in and then we can further customize as we go adding new videos and tutorials. Access to Loom in order to record steps on the computer are especially helpful to our team.

Contras:

Nothing yet, I guess if I had a complaint is that I didn't do this year ago know how it will transform our training.

Aicha
Coordinator en Canadá
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best training tool I know of!

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: The best training tool I know of! The integration of documents is very easy, as well as the writing. It allows to create a very interactive training platform which makes the training experience very pleasant and very effective. This tool also allows a very easy progress tracking and the updating of the training programs is very easy and very fast.

Very easy to use for learners and easy to track their progress

Contras:

Not just any kind of video can be included in your training and the font is limited.

Micah
General Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Highly recommend

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I love the software for training purposes. My team retains information at a higher rate than before.

Contras:

When testing, if you get the answers wrong, you can just remember the wrong answers and get them right from process of elimination.

Dylan
General Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

Gym staff review

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Ease of access and content creation. Adding context for videos.

Contras:

Initially, and this is not a problem with the software, the content was lackluster. It has improved along with the software itself and the ease of access and updating has helped tremendously.

Del
Training Director en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados

Training Department Essential Tool

4.0 el año pasado

This has allowed for our practice to dramatically improve our onboarding, training, and policy/procedure update management processes.

Contras:

The search feature is often more frustrating than helpful. It often results in time intensive continue searching through the list of results without necessarily producing the Trainual module intended.

🍁 Cortney
🍁 Cortney
Owen/Clinical Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Thing You Didn't Know You Needed!

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: We absolutely love Trainual: as a company, a team, and a product. It has become the foundation of our company and the place that we are working so hard to get all of the information. As we build this plane while flying it, we appreciate how easy it is to write down what we are doing so it is easier next time. Prior to Trainual, sometimes I felt like MacGruber holding things together with a paperclip and a gum wrapper based on my memory or other team member's institutional knowledge and now we can capture it all, sometimes in the moment. We plan to be using Trainual indefinitely.

There are many things that I like the most about this software that have to do with features, but I think the features would not be useful if the platform wasn't designed with a foundation of a solid understanding of how small businesses function and scale. So, to start with, I love the philosophy and approach of Trainual as a company and the team as humans. Trickling down from there, the platform is designed that way - it is clear it is flexibly designed, but kept intuitive, and thoughtfully updated with feature requests that have the greatest impact across their users. The organization of the content makes it easy to jump right in to get something created along with the template gallery helping to streamline it all.

Contras:

I have two suggestions that are specific to how we use the platform, and I have submitted these are requests so I know they are in the hopper: 1) make the directory accessible through the mobile app. Often times when we hire new people, that is what we want them to be able to access and they are doing everything from their phones before they are in our workplace. 2) update the time stamping to track each time a subject/topic/step is completed for each employee. More Specifically, when you have to provide documentation to the department of labor for unemployment claims they may request evidence of the days/times that you asked someone to complete and then review a policy. In trainual, only the reviewed date is saved so you lose the evidence of the initial completion date. We have been in this pickle twice, and I would like to not to have to track all completions and reassignments outside of Trainual for compliance reasons.

Jordan
VP en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

If you aren't using trainual you are missing out

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Incredible. We use it all the time and it has become our document repository as well as our best asset in training.

I can create one training video with screen narration and push it out to my different teams rather than having to train each person individually.

Contras:

It's definitely hard to get started making content. But that is more on the user than the service. Make sure you set aside time to work on this!

Art Manager en Filipinas
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados

Trainual is key

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Easier training platform than the previous platform we used so there were fewer technical issues which saved us time fixing those issues during Training. It was a great experience overall.

The fact that we had to suddenly hire and train people in a short manner of time because of an unexpected surge of workload, the ease of transitioning to Trainual really helped. We were using a different software/platform before and it was a bit of a pain and we found Trainual a few months back before hiring, thankfully. Trainual is also perfect for our current needs. It's really easy to learn how to navigate around Trainual and learn how to use it from an Admin perspective. We didn't experience any technical issues along the way even from the user's side. I also liked the feature where you can see their progress in a detailed manner, like when did a specific user start on a course and when did they finish it.

Contras:

There really aren't that many things I didn't like about it. I guess I would just push on considering adding more test styles/quiz styles. Additionally, I think we can add more details on the Reports, like the computed duration of how much time a user spent on a specific subject & course. Also, it'd be nice too if there was a feature where the courses & subjects are locked or set up to be taken in a specific order. These are the things on top of my head right now.

hace 2 años

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're excited to hear that Trainual helped your team effectively train your new employees in such a short amount of time! And we appreciate your feedback on the areas we can improve. We'll pass that on to our product team so we know where to focus on as we improve the platform. If there's anything else you need from us, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Kevin
Realtor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Very happy long time customer

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Trainual helps us to on board and train our new agents affect effectively and efficiently. Because of the software we are able to do this very easily. I’ve lost count of how many man hours this software has saved us

I like the Learning paths and the ease of use of the system overall.

Contras:

None that come to mind that I like least.

hace 8 meses

Hi Kevin! Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review and for being a long time customer of ours! We're super stoked to hear that you've been happy with Trainual over our time together, and we think you're pretty rad, too :) Looking forward to continuing to work with you, and thank you for being a part of our awesome community!

Stephanie
Director of Implementation en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Trainual is helpful beyond just the software

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Besides the software I really appreciate the podcasts and virtual classes that help businesses to be their best selves. Providing sessions on hiring, onboarding, and leading with empathy have been especially helpful for our team.

We didn't have written processes previous to using Trainual. This software has helped us get everything out of our heads and onto "paper" so that there is clear understanding across the board for what is expected from our employees and what they should expect from us as a company. It's easy to set up, easy to modify/customize, and easy to use. We are an HVAC contractor and not all of our employees are tech savvy. We've had no issues whatsoever in any of our employees using the software. And living in the new normal of social distancing this software has allowed us to hire, onboard, and train people virtually. We're better at these three items now than we ever were before and it's due to our use of Trainual.

Contras:

I can't think of any issues we've had with the software.

hace 2 años

Hi Stephanie, thanks for sharing your your Trainual experience. We're so excited to hear that implementation has been easy and that the platform has improved your processes and training! We hope it continues to positively impact your organization! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions or feedback as you're getting started.

Narciso
Regional Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Trainual Review

5.0 hace 9 meses

The ability to store and manage all training formats in one place.

Contras:

It would be nice to have the ability to communicate to employees through Trainual.

hace 8 meses

Hi Narciso! Thank you so much for leaving us a review :) We're super stoked to hear that it's made it easy for you to store and manage all of your company training in one place. You rock! And we appreciate you sharing your feedback on being able to internally communicate to employees within Trainual. We'll pass your feedback on to our Product Team as we're always looking for ways to improve. Thanks so much again for being an awesome part of our community and for working with us!

Perry
director en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Changed how we grow our business

Comentarios: Incredible. I wouldn't be without it now

The ease of creation is immense. Tests really ensure the team consume AND understand what they are learning.

Contras:

Hmmm I genuingley cannot think of any cons right now

hace 2 años

Hi Perry! Thank you for taking the time to leave your Trainual review. We're so happy to hear that Trainual has been impactful to you and your business! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have additional feedback or questions for us.

Annie
VP of Administration en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Impressed!

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Trainual has been a great method of communication between myself and my team. Whenever there's a product or process update company wide, it is very easily updated and communicated within my team. Teaching people how to use Trainual has been easy and fun!

I love how easy to use the systems are. Everything is very clear and user friendly. You do not have to be administratively inclined to learn and get good at using Trainual and it's systems.

Contras:

I don't have a lot of complaints about Trainual, other than when linking a document into a process step, it reduces the size significantly so it can be hard to read. But that is a small detail on the larger scale of amazing products and user interface!

Preston
Managing Shareholder en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

A Game Changer for Company

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our company has been using Trainual for about two months now. I see such value in the content that can be created in Trainual that I literally get up at 5am every day to write training content. And, I’m actually looking forward to hiring our next new staff person to put them through our new training program. All of this content will also not just be a training program that sits on a shelf forgotten somewhere, it will become our living company “Wiki” providing quick access to company knowledge.

The software is so intuitive and easy to use you just get in and go. It’s so much fun documenting our processes now and spicing the content up with interesting fonts, images, and videos.

Contras:

It would be nice if videos could be uploaded directly to Trainual rather than linking them in from somewhere else like YouTube.

hace 2 años

Hey, Preston - thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual! We're super excited to hear that the platform has helped to make documenting your processes fun and that it's being used a company "wiki" for your internal information! That is so awesome to hear. And thanks for your feedback on video uploads. We'll pass over your suggestion to our product team so we know where to focus on when improving Trainual. If you ever have any questions, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Vie
Operations en Filipinas
Logística y cadena de suministro, 2-10 empleados

Ease of Onboarding

5.0 hace 5 meses

Training and onboarding can be a difficult process and knowing which way or in what direction we want to begin the training can be the most challenging. With Trainual, it gives us a clear path to take with our trainees and allows us a chance to show them the step-by-step processes while keeping each topic relevant to the tasks at hand. Updating processes is easy and keeps everyone involved. It makes cross-training easy as well and allows the company to work efficiently as everybody knows the basics and can help take over for others who may be absent, on leave, or just overloaded.

Contras:

There weren't many features I was disappointed with. I've been very satisfied so far.

Stephanie
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Manual Meets the Perfect Training Guide

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! I can't say enough great things about Trainual! I tell everyone I know about this amazing tool!

We love the usability of this software. Whether you are at a desktop or on the job site, you are always connected to the information you need.

Contras:

The ability to sort by department, but you guys are already working on that !! :)

hace 2 años

Hi Stephanie. Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing review We appreciate you taking the time to write it. And we're so excited to hear that you absolutely love Trainual! That made our day reading that. As for the ability to sort by department - you are right! We are working on that Expect some updates real soon. We look forward to continuing to work with you! And if you ever need anything from us, always feel free to reach out.

Michelle
Director of Marketing || Wynge Financial en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

User-friendly so you won't pull your hair out

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I love having everything in one place and organized into "need to know" sections when onboarding (both as a new hire and later, a manager). As a growing start-up, we were constantly adding to the training content, and bringing new superstars into the fold was easy because they're getting a consistent and thorough rundown of our company history, SOPs, and tools we rely on to function. BIG PERK: even as the Founder/top dogs get busier, the flow of information isn't disrupted for new team members. I wish Trainual existed years ago!

Simple user experience w/ clear navigation for both trainers and trainees, prompt response from Trainual staff if there's an issue, and it takes away the excuse of "I didn't know" as new staff onboards (the admin dashboard with progress reporting is magic!)

Contras:

Nothing to note at this point. Any hiccups or new feature suggestions are always acknowledged quickly by the team...which isn't a bad thing at all!

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review, Michelle! We're so happy to hear Trainual has helped your company train as you grow.

Lauren
Training & SOP Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Trainual is the best learning management software that I've ever used!

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone who manages learning for their organization.

As an admin, it's so easy to assign trainings, create roles and publish trainings!

Contras:

I'd like it a bit more if there were more reporting features.

hace 8 meses

Hi Lauren! Wow! Thank you so much for calling us the best and for leaving us this amazing review :) We also think you are the best! We're so excited to continue to work with you, and we appreciate you being a part of our community. Thanks for recommending us so highly!

Cara
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Love it!

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Great!

I stumbled upon Trainual while searching different products. It has really helped me with teaching management how to run my business. It's easy to use and has awesome features. My favorite feature is the Loom integration so I can make screen recordings to display how to take care of certain online/computer tasks. I also love that I can add GIFs to the training for fun.

Contras:

I had a small technical issue that was due to the size of the display while using Trainual, so I thought I had lost the ability to use Loom right in the program. However, as soon as I got in touch with Customer Service, they were easily answer my question. So, what I thought was an issue, was an easy fix!