Filtrar por:

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre OneMob

OneMob is "Squarespace for Sales" - - quickly create pages of content to engage prospects and customers, all tracked back to your CRM.

Descubre más sobre OneMob

• Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
  • Publicado el 28/8/2018

"Great Way To Personalize Your Sales Cycle"

Comentarios: The team is great, including the CEO. They build technology around the needs of their client base, and the solution is never buggy.

Puntos a favor: It is a creative way to get personal with your clients or prospects. There is nothing like using OneMob to send out a post-meeting recap with all necessary resources. You get analytics on who is looking and for how long, helping you understand what is most important to the buyer.

Contras: I have Android, and they haven;t yet come out with a Green Screen option for Android. It worked great with iPhone, but unfortunately I am unable to use it.

Respuesta de proveedores

por OneMob el 30/8/2018

Hi Kevin - thanks for the review. I know we don't have GS for Android yet, but we have GS for web, which means you can record a video from your Android standing in front of a green screen and then use our web app to change the background. Super easy, you'll love it. Check out the demo here: https://www.onemob.com/v/oswkS1bf0fznWhgJ7j9lPA

-The OneMob Team

Sin valoración
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
  • Publicado el 25/9/2019

"Next Generation Communication"

Puntos a favor: I love that this product allows me to communicate with customers in a personable way. They can see my face, I can customize messages, and I can add links to the videos I send. Conversion rates have increased since implementing this software.

Contras: Green screen only works for iPhone, not for Android.

• Publicado el 25/9/2019