Sobre Saleshandy

SalesHandy es una herramienta de habilitación de ventas que ofrece datos de participación del receptor del correo electrónico y ayuda a sacar más trabajo adelante.

Descubre más sobre Saleshandy

Easy to use email campaigns with personalized merge tags.

Contras:

Pricing - they charged me for 3 seats and didn't give a refund. Bugs - I can't load email campaigns sometimes.

Valoraciones de Saleshandy

Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.5/10

Saleshandy tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 115 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Saleshandy antes?

Filtrar opiniones (115)

Alexander V.
Alexander V.
CEO en Bielorrusia
Traducción y localización, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best tool with similar on the market

5 hace 10 meses

This is a very helpful tool and the only one that did not add advertise signature at the end of the email. The sales dept was not so importunate and this is a plus.

Contras:

I haven't found any cons in this amazing app.

Alan H.
CEO, Co-founder en EE. UU.
Medios online, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Best email tracking app (with extra features) ever!

5 hace 2 años

This is hands down the best email tracking software (as a service) I have ever used! For people who live entirely off of G Suite's Gmail, it is likely the only tracking service you will ever need and not pay a penny for it. But for someone like me, who also lives on Outlook, the paid plan is almost 3 times less than what I'd have paid for on Hubspot, and that's for one email account only. The setup is a breeze, I love the interface, simple to use, simple to configure, simple to find things. Love the notifications, it is pretty much real time as soon as the user clicks on it. I have not found use for the other features but it is good to know I am not paying extra to use them and also nice to know if I ever needed to use it, it is right there!

Contras:

After 6 months I still cannot report anything I would say I didn't like. Still hands down, the best!

Executive Manager en India
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great email tracking and campaign tool

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It's an amazing experience with sales handy and solving a number of problems like email campaign management, tracking, and scheduling.

Its simplicity and ease of use. Does a great job for email automation with multiple sequences and workflows. The analytics dashboard is super helpful in measuring the results of all the email campaigns. Customer service is quick and responsive. Email scheduling feature with templates is another good feature of saleshandy.

Contras:

When I open the sent mail from my mobile, it counts as mail opened by the recipient but it was actually done by me on another device. So we should not open the sent mail from any other new device to make the opening rate legit. That is a much-needed improvement.

Head of Sales & Marketing en Polonia
Fuente de la reseña

I would not recommend it to the enemy

1 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Negative

For some time it worked for us in terms of sending outreach campaigns.

Contras:

Poor reporting. I was constantly banned for 24 hours by Google after sending 10-20 emails per day. When you schedule the campaign, you must mark the checkbox that you "Aknowledge, that sending emails may results in ban" or sth similar. I think that they are aware that their software is not working and this caused them to put such checkbox to avoid refund requests etc. We have switched to Klenty and it works really well and offers more features.

Respuesta de SalesHandy

hace 11 meses

Hello there, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear your experience with SalesHandy and we'd be really happy to help you with your concerns. I'd request you to reach out to us at support@saleshandy.com from your registered email so we can help you further.

Vinay J.
Head - Channel Development en India

Awesome Marketing Tool for Gmail and Outlook

5 hace 2 meses

Email Marketing, Email Scheduling, Email list Validation.

Contras:

Cost is high as compared to other products. There is no free limit for email sending.

Olivier F.
CEO en Bélgica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Really a good product to follow opening email by our customer !

5 el año pasado

We like the fact it advert us directly on screen via a message when someone opens our email or click to a link inside our email.

Contras:

I would like to have a status of reading directly inside our Outlook 365 in the emails sent.

Matej Č.
CEO en Eslovenia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excelent for knowing when an email was opened, read,...

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Very happy with the app, totally serves its purpose... offers even more functionalities, that I currently do not use.

Easy to use, integration with outlook without problems, you get notified when an email is opened, read... you can check everything also on their online system.

Contras:

It totally serves the purpose I am using it for, therefore none cons.

CEO en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, Trabajador autónomo

SalesHandy - Email Tracking on Steroids

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great at email campaigns, plugin for Outlook, ability to track daily and campaign emails and links. Very cost effective. Also built in email verification ability.

Ability to easily connect and track Outlook for Windows daily emails and links.

Contras:

Outlook for MAC availability will be a big plus..

Jordana P.
Director of Business Development en EE. UU.
Ingeniería civil, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Sales

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: This has been the easiest to install, I did not need IT to get involved, which is outstanding.

I can see how often an email is opened or not at all.

Contras:

I cannot tell who is opening an email when it is sent to a group or multiple people.

Corey H.
Director of Sales en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Worth Every Penny

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Easy to Use, GREAT Support response time

Contras:

The limiting of how many people can receive a campaign. That could be an error in my part though.

Phanidhar K.
Demand Generation Specialist en India

Perfect tool for Sales and Marketing

5 hace 11 meses

being into Sales and marketing, all we need to track and build the pipeline, instead of chasing all the contacts. SalesHandy gives ability to hand pick those leads who have referred our information and makes the job simple and saves much time.

Contras:

all features are good, the only thought I would leave here is if we could directly reply to any contact from the system itself, instead of going back to email client, job could be much easier.

Declan D.
Declan D.
Chief Growth Generator | Digital Growth Strategy and Execution | Growth Hacking | Mentoring en EE. UU.
Internet
Fuente de la reseña

Saleshandy allowed me to set up a client's email system within minutes and quickly start emailing.

4 hace 4 años

The setup and implementation is focused and intuitive. You can upload your own lists easily to mail merge, and set up sequences of emails to send out over a specific period of time. Segmentation tools allow you to send, or not to send, to those who take action, which is a great way to avoid bugging people who've already seen and clicked on your email. The reporting tools give you what you need and you can download the results for merging into other email programs as well, with indicators of who bounced back or took action, allowing you to avoid mistakes.

Contras:

Not many, though when setting up an email sequence, the time it was scheduled to send was repeated on the next send. Even though you can change the date, it didn't allow you to change the time, which is a minor inconvenience but stops from being able to figure out when people open (beginning or end of the day for example).

Gianluca F.
General Manager en Ucrania
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Sales Handy - one of the best professional email marketing tool

4 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: We are seeing a constant improvement process done by the SalesHandy team. Thanks to their efforts this is one of the best email automation tool for massive outreaches on the market. Excellent customer support was given to us during our almost 3 years journey. Despite all the little flaws, we would highly recommend SalesHandy to any user.

An extremely user-friendly tool with simple navigation that makes it easy to use between mid-size or large-size teams as well. Sales Handy offers a great value for it's price, one of the best on the market.

Contras:

Not always reliable stats on reply rate, due to different factors unknown to us. Sometimes it's hard to find selected campaigns or perform any activities due to loading issues of the platform.

Vica G.
marketing manager en RU
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados

Email Campaign & Result

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Fabulous. The product beats out competetion at a fair price :)

After reviewing several software's we setteled on sales handy because we found it the most easiest to use and the company is focussed on getting emails delivered rather than a fancy UI. Our business has grown through email marketing thanks to sales handy and the very responsive support that they offer

Contras:

It is not possible to send manual emails or download/ export prospects

Mark B.
Enterprise Sales Executive en EE. UU.
Software informático, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for email tracking and email cleansing

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Customer support is great. Installation and plug-ins are simple, and the tool does everything it says it will for a modest investment. It's a great product for any salesperson who needs to be prospecting and doing other things.

The tracking feature is great. Seeing opens/clicks let me know what irons to strike when they're hot. It's completely worth the money to buy the email validation tool. It keeps my lists clean and improves deliverability. The customer support is amazing! so responsive and nearly always resolve my questions in one interaction.

Contras:

This probably isn't a SH issue but I get a lot of blocked emails. If there was more guidance on how to avoid this, I'd welcome that from the support team.

Business Development Associate en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Must-have

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Simply put - a must have, inexpensive, comprehensive experience. I've learned to better engage in overall communication personally and professionally. No brainer - I've tried several competitors out and they don't come close. I especially like the feed it offers.

Simplistic for both personal and professional use. The quick notifications allow me to make a strategic decision on when and how to reengage with my clients. Deployment - cake for both outlook and Gmail. I love the Feed in gmail - definitely gives me a quick synopsis on all my activities without ever having to leave gmail. Bravo!

Contras:

I don't see the rest of the market with a mobile app for push notifications or sending but for my needs its perfect

Ishan S.
Ishan S.
Founder en India
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Super easy & Integration to Gmail makes it my best find from quarantine.

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am considering this for my lifetime with Gmail. Track Emails - check, Email Drip Campaigns - check, Email Follow-ups - Check, Create Templates - Check, Schedule - Check.

Before i write about SalesHandy in detail, a little introduction that I am new to sales campaigns and online marketing. I am also technologically challenged. I loved how simple and self explanatory all the tools in the app were. The integration on my Gmail is a lifeline. Don't think I am ever going back.

Contras:

Been using it for almost a month today, didn't feel anything was missing yet. Customer support is great and they help with a tailored video for the queries.

Head of Business Development en España
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Very good software for tracking your opened mails from Outlook

5 hace 3 años

I am one of the salesmen of my company and I have to say that, since I installed SalesHandy on my email client, I am able to track my prospect's activity after sending them contact mails. Once you send an email with the SALESHANDY tag, you will be able to track their opens, no matter the day it happens, so you can for example check if they are considering your proposal and when is a good moment to call them. Quite satisfied with this product.

Contras:

Maybe it is a bit expensive, from my point of view. There are other products in the market with quite similar features for less price (not much more, maybe 10$ less, just to clarify). Apart from that, no extra cons. This is one of the best tools together with Bananatag.

Hamza B.
CEO en Marruecos
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great solution for the price

5 hace 5 meses

Ease of use and the simple interface as well as a good chat support.

Contras:

They should think of including a built in warm up service.

CEO en EE. UU.
Internet, 2-10 empleados

Mass Emails

4 hace 5 años

Very easy to use. Smart software does what it says.I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

Contras:

Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries.

Evilee E.
Business Development en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Awesome Product

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Easy and they always ask for feedback and reply which is lovely. Big product with small company service feel!

That you can see who opens your emails and attachments

Contras:

Wish you could see who opens group emails and they do have a special feature for that but I have not explored it yet

Bertis A.
Owner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

SalesHandy

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Not so bad due to the short time using it but I'm the person that it something does not pass the first analysis it wont pass.

The ability to send mass emails. I do a lot of internet marketing. I came across this app which I found it interesting such as that, to send mass emails at once.

Contras:

Well, even though the idea to send a mass email campaign is exiting, there are some platforms that portrait the product very subtly, is clever. However, as some of you would know what I'm talking about, majority of app comes with a program that contains hundredth of steps to lead to a simple thing. That's what it gets me on these type of ups. Seem as if apps programmers cant keep up with technology; fast, and simple.

Neil A.
Neil A.
Consultant en Tailandia
Comercio minorista, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente: GetApp

I used SalesHandy for email outreach for my blog

5 hace 5 años

It has almost all of the features you get with much more expensive mail providers like MailChimp or ConvertKit. And unlike the big mail providers, emails show up as coming from your real email address instead of being sent from the mail provider on your behalf. This is great for making emails appear a lot more personalised. You can't send to thousands at a time like you can with a mail provider because your mail server would shut you down, but you can batch it to around 100 per hour. This saves heaps of time as compared to sending the emails individually yourself or using a VA. The web based interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I preferred this to the Outlook integration which is also available. It's easy to set up your campaigns and to understand the reports. The support is outstanding. I've had several questions and always received an answer within a couple of minutes.

Contras:

You can upload your document to Saleshandy and include a link to it (or you can link to a doc you have on your own website), but you can't include your doc as a standard attachment to the email message. This won't matter for most campaigns so it's not a big problem. Hopefully, it will be added as a new feature in a later version of the software.

Harry A.
Retired en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1,001-5,000 empleados

SalesHandy Review

5 hace 8 meses

Tracking, billing, etc information is easily accessible via the browser, and SalesHandy's layout is easy to follow.

Contras:

Push notifications sent to the mobile phone when an email is opened would be useful.

Marzieh M.
Marzieh M.
MSc Student en Irán
Educación superior, 501-1,000 empleados

really useful!

4 hace 5 años

Well, the 1st thing I really love about it is that they have 1000s of people that respond to your questions or requests in very short times. 2nd is that its so easy to work with. Also you can use saleshandy with other features you need to work with your gmail at the same time. Well, its upgrade comes with a low cost too so no worries guys. Have fun. Good luck ;) :)