Opiniones de Bridge

• En general
  • Atención al cliente
    4.6/5

Sobre Bridge

Bridge se creó teniendo en cuenta un objetivo: hacer que la capacitación corporativa sea fácil para todos.

Descubre más sobre Bridge

Mostrando 70 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Jason H.
Real Estate Sales Associate
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/11/2018

"Bridge Makes Required Learning More Than Bearable"

Comentarios: From a user's perspective, Bridge has made my on-the-job education much more enjoyable.

Puntos a favor: Participating in required learning is usually a drag in the workplace. Bridge, however, helps stifle that monotonous task and actually makes the process a bit more enjoyable. I recently completed my Title IX training in Bridge, and was not that bad actually. The training felt more engaging by requiring the user to click into specific module at designated times and soliciting responses to questions that were based on actual situations. Bridge also tracked my progress exactly, so when I had to pause the training and come back on a later day, I was able to pick up right where I left off.

Contras: Bridge could benefit from a more robust quizzing engine. I feel like more question types could be added. In addition, I would love to see 3rd party integrations. For example, it would be great to be able to connect your LinkedIn account and share the completion of any trainings to that network. I would also like to see badging come to Bridge. It would be pretty cool to learn new job skills via Bridge and get a digital badge as a reward that can be displayed to managers and peers alike. For example, if a manager needs to put together an ad-hoc development team, he'd be able to quickly identify those employees that have the needed skills for the purpose of the team.

por Instructure el 11/2/2019

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products.

If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com.

Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

• Publicado el 13/11/2018
Kenneth B.
Organizational Development Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/10/2019

"Helping people do smarter things"

Comentarios: The pre-sales experience and implementation was frictionless -- our user adoption has steadily grown over time, and the support teams are top notch.

Puntos a favor: My favorite part about Bridge is that we are hard pressed to find features that were not well thought through and not fully baked. Overall, things have gone very smoothly and efficiently, whether with our own custom courses, or with our off the shelf courses from another vendor getting loaded in by the Content Team at Bridge.

Contras: There is room for additional improvement (and they've already come so far!) in the area of reporting and management of video content. For us, we're especially looking for the capability to simply host a video (like a corporate, private "YouTube") without having to embed the video in a course.

• Publicado el 28/10/2019
Samantha R.
Customer Service Representative
Software informático, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/5/2020

"Perfectly simple software "

Comentarios: I’ve had a very good experience overall using Bridge. Would definitely recommend to industry colleagues!

Puntos a favor: I use Bridge for training courses in our company on a weekly basis and from that perspective, it’s awesome. Really easy to use and has a really nice UX.

Contras: Even after coming up on 2 years I’ve never had a an issue using Bridge. It’s been a great tool for e-learning in my company and I have no complaints.

• Publicado el 8/5/2020
Mike H.
Director of Customer Success
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/3/2020

"A good option for professional training with room for improvement"

Comentarios: Overall our experience is positive but with room for improvement. I think Bridge knows what needs to be improved but they're not moving as quickly as we'd like.

Puntos a favor: The user interface is simple and easy to learn and it's easy to construct your own content within the platform. Authoring and Insight capabilities are good for our team's use.

Contras: The speed of the app varies widely, being fast to login and move between pages one day and much slower the next. It also feels like a lot of product updates and new features are promised that don't appear. Support is not very responsive.

• Publicado el 10/3/2020
Ron C.
Training and Education Supervisor
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/2/2019

"Bridge is pretty good but needs some things."

Comentarios: Overall I really like Bridge and it has been easy to work with. Reporting could be a little better and I think there should be some kind of email that goes out to managers when their learners are not completing assigned courses.

Puntos a favor: I like that we can author directly into Bridge. Very easy to setup a quick course and add testing to the new module.

Contras: I have had an issue with SCORM files. When learners failed I had to manually reset the learner to allow them to retake the course.

Hello Ron,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good authoring solution for your company.

If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com.

Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books:

Peter S.
Training Manager
Internet, 501-1000 empleados

"Great Learning Tool"

Comentarios: Full LMS training of over 1000 employees across the continental United States allows me to accurately track who has and who has not taken training. And the ability to create training when needed or modify existing training on the fly is a huge plus.

Puntos a favor: It is very easy to create training from scratch using the embedded features in Bridge or import the training materials from other authoring software. The tracking capabilities to know down to the IP address of the machine (type of) that accessed the training and when that took place is a great benefit as well.

Contras: I cannot think of anything at this time.

por Instructure el 19/2/2019

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge has been a great training solution for your team!

Ramya S.
Program Director
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/2/2019

"Great user experience & customer support - minimalist design"

Comentarios: I have been using Bridge for entrepreneuriship upskilling in a blended mode & find it easy to use as a course author. Learners have minimal learning curve and it is mobile friendly too. The Programs and Live Trainings features allow us to create blended curriculum, which is extremely important for us.

Puntos a favor: - Ease of use (for a learner)
- Great UI and UX
- Supports Blended Learning use cases

Contras: - Insights & asnalytics are not sufficient & not much raw data is available for customized dashboards

Hello Ramya,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for your team & works well as a blended learning solution!

• Publicado el 16/2/2019
Cassie D.
Associate Director of Learning & Employee Development
Cuidado de la salud mental, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2019

"Bridge Sets You Up For Success"

Comentarios: Bridge has helped our organization improve communication regarding required trainings and timelines for completion. We were using excel sheets for tracking that took exorbitant amounts of time. With Bridge, all that tracking is now automated and we have more time to focus on course development and employee engagement.

Puntos a favor: The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The course builder is simple and clean. The automatic reminder emails are very helpful for employees and managers.

Contras: There are a few things that I would tweak if given the opportunity: display the steps in a program when you open up the program on the author page - currently you must edit the program to see the different steps. It would also be really helpful if there was an option to take attendance for each day of a multi-day live training.

por Instructure el 20/2/2019

Hello Cassie,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy to use for your team!

Those are great suggestions! You can submit new feature requests by joining our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com.

Michael A.
Interim MPD team lead
Instituciones religiosas, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/5/2019

"Great for professional development"

Comentarios: My department in particular wants to deploy instruction throughout the year, and make it high-quality, and that's exactly what we've been able to do.

Puntos a favor: A lot of software for online learning is geared toward students, which makes it difficult to do for a company for professional development. Bridge specifically is built for professional development, which is made it easier for us to implement (instead of shoehorning a student-focused piece of software). They are also pretty responsive to community requests for new features.

Contras: Classes that aren't assigned to a particular learner (i.e. optional ones) go in the Learning Library, but searching is difficult unless you know the class title or the class creator has put some good tags to make it more searchable.

• Publicado el 10/5/2019
Andy M.
Recruiter - People Operations
Software informático, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/12/2018

"Great Company-Wide Tool"

Puntos a favor: I love that you can house it all here. Our organization utilizes Bridge for our company-wide compliance trainings and any other all-company types of training/learning necessary for annual completion (i.e. Employee handbook review and signature).

Contras: We do not experience regular negatives with this particular software.

por Instructure el 11/2/2019

Hello Andy,

• Publicado el 11/12/2018
Shanta K.
Training and Development Spec.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/2/2019

"Training is so much better with Bridge!"

Comentarios: Overall - my Bridge experience has been great! I was the one. The CSM team is awesome and Bridge support is very helpful!

Puntos a favor: I love that the software technology is up to date and a the features and tools are actually useful and cool to use. My company purchased Bridge Learn last year and we were looking for a system that would allow us to incorporate video training course and structure training plans for our compliance courses and help with engaging our new hires during orientation. We got more than what we expected out of the software! Now with over a year into the system - we are fully implemented at both our TN and Mass facilities and the employees LOVE the fact that now they have a system to help give them the skills they need for their next promotion. Our managers and supervisors love the platform cause it gives them the freedom to develop their staff members how they see fit - and to it is also an opportunity for them to brush up on any skills they feel they need to improve in. Overall the system is great!

Contras: I love everything about the software, but I do wish there was a way to customize the reports. Most of the reports are already determined for the system. But I hope in the future Bridge will create away to do this and allow the admins to create their own reports.

Hello Shanta,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is "cool to use!"

Thank you for the recommendations on reporting. We are always looking for customer feedback to make our products even better!

If you haven't done so already, join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can submit new feature requests, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Earl P.
Product Experience Director
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/1/2018

"Bridge LMS combines ease of use with great service to provide an excellent e-learning solution"

Comentarios: Is Bridge perfect? No. But it provides great value, intuitive use, and a lot of excellent features, all backed by a great support team. And the fact that there is an attitude of continuous improvement with a strong emphasis on community involvement makes it an LMS that will grow based on real needs from users, not perceived needs from a marketing team that is out of touch with its users.

Puntos a favor: Bridge LMS has a very intuitive interface, and provides the ability to tailor user roles to meet virtually any need. Getting up to speed in using it was very easy, and yet I am continually impressed with the "and you can do this, too?" factor, especially when it comes to managing courses and users. In addition, the customer service team at Bridge, combined with an excellent support community, makes it easy to find solutions to challenges - and even provide recommendations for new features and functionality. The ability to author responsive courses within the LMS, or import SCORM, AICC, and Powerpoint files also provides flexibility on getting content to learners. And the overall value is excellent compared to many other LMS options I considered and tested.

Contras: Many of the drawbacks I have found are already in the queue for updates and improvements, such as not being able to duplicate whole programs, but instead having to do it on a course-by-course basis. A couple things I have found that I hope make it to future upgrades, however, include:
1) Improved customization of the pages, especially in sub-accounts. There is some limited ability to customize logos and accent colors throughout the interface, but not much. Likewise, layout options in courses authored within Bridge are also somewhat limited, with no ability to wrap text or customize fonts.
2) Meta tags applied to courses on the master account do not carry to sub-accounts. While I understand the reasoning (users in that sub-account may search by completely different parameters), it would be nice to have the option of sharing the meta tags, if desired.
3) Inability to export course content authored in Bridge back out into some sort of usable format, which is a common trait of most LMS authoring tools I have seen.

• Publicado el 16/1/2018
Lead Analyst and Employee Owner
Defensa y espacio, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/2/2019

"Easy to Use as Admin; Great Support from Bridge Staff"

Puntos a favor: - The Bridge staff ROCKS! Everyone we worked with during implementation was super helpful and went out of their way to help us whenever possible. They even gave us a tour of their office and took us out for drinks when we were in Salt Lake City.
- The tools are EXTREMELY easy to use. No big learning curve at all for user management, course creation, and other necessary tasks
- They have an Ideas Page where anyone can log ideas on how to improve Bridge and it seems as if many of the ideas have been incorporated into the roadmap

Contras: - The course authorship can be lacking in functionality at times. Any kind of robust font, table creation, etc cannot currently be done within the tool
- There is a lack of customizability in certain places

por Instructure el 21/2/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that you had fun with our team & are enjoying using Bridge!

Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can request new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Thank you!

CCSD Learn Training Admin
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados

"Bridge for the Win!"

Comentarios: My very favorite part about Bridge is that they have excellent customer service. They are always available to help me when needed and are great at following up.

Puntos a favor: I really like how easy this software is to use. It is comparable to making a google slide which makes it easy to train others to use. I love that we can use it to our advantage in training over 3,000 staff members in a number of different job settings.

Contras: I wish it was a bit more "moldable." There are something that my company needs that are not included with Bridge and are hard to get changed. I just wish we could form it into the perfect tool for our setting.

por Instructure el 25/2/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is an easy-to-use training solution for your staff!

We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit recommendations and new product feature requests.

Training And Development Coordinator
Dispositivos médicos, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/2/2019

"Easiest Learning system I have ever used"

Comentarios: Great! Their support is fast and readily available. They are always kind and always willing to demo anything for you. They are available by chat, email or a virtual meeting. I have used all 3 depending on how busy I am. They won't stop helping you until your problem has been resolved.

Puntos a favor: It is simple! I love that Bridge offers continuous courses on how to navigate, but they set it up so you can dive right in with out even asking for help.

Contras: There are a few clicks to get back to the main screen you want, but I make it easy and keep several tabs open.

por Instructure el 19/2/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is the easiest LMS you have ever used!

Greg M.
Vice President of Fitness
Deportes, 501-1000 empleados

"Bridge LMS Review"

Comentarios: Great experience starting with sales team who acted like real consultants to help us make the right decision for our organization while also providing a lot of support and expertise before, during and after the purchase

Puntos a favor: Robust platform with unlimited data storage and ease of scale, easy to use software both on the creation and development side and learner side along with robust reporting

Contras: Not much to say here - very robust so has tons of capability and support team has been proactive and responsive!

Hello Greg,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are pleased to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for you & your team!

Education Services Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2019

"New User Review of Bridge"

Comentarios: I'm a new user to Bridge. We've been using the portal since September 2018. The ease of use and ability to quickly create a course are important to us and Bridge delivers. The training and support have been great. Though the functionality for editing within Bridge is basic, it has met our needs and is the platform we will use to host our education portfolio.

Puntos a favor: The portal is easy to use. You can easily create a module and publish a course. The video editor is great for dropping a video into a course.The support is great - they work to help you succeed.

Contras: The editor for text is very basic - there are not many features built into the system. There is no way to create a library of media within Bridge. Would like to see fonts built in - or a way to select a google font from within Bridge.

por Instructure el 21/2/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear Bridge has been a good solution for delivering training courses.

We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit feature ideas, support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

James B.
Training Manager
Banca, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2019

"Great LMS"

Comentarios: We use Bridge to organize both online and instructor-led training. We assign modules using Programs for advancement programs. We use the development area for quick modules or quizzes. Overall, we appreciate the ease of functionality of the program.

Puntos a favor: Instructure is constantly updating their programs. This adds new functionality on a regular basis and changes things without needing a complete new version to get used to.

Contras: There are a couple things that have added unnecessary clicks but still very few overall.

• Publicado el 26/2/2019
Berkman B.
Analyst
Relaciones gubernamentales, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/2/2019

"A very intuitive product"

Comentarios: Overall, Bridge is a straightforward but powerful platform.

Puntos a favor: Bridge is overall very easy to use. This means there's little start up effort to learn the product, and more time to build your material. The Bridge staff is great, very supportive. Any questions we had were quickly answered. Special scripts were built to do some items not available in the standard Bridge system.

Contras: Because it is so easy to use, there seems to lack some functionality you would expect. The most challenging, in my case, was the lack of formatting options provided.

por Instructure el 18/2/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your team has had a positive experience using Bridge!

You can also find hundreds of webinars, articles, infographics & more at the Bridge Learning Center:

Mission Partner Development Specialist
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/5/2019

"Review of Bridge"

Comentarios: As an organization we've struggled with how to get information to a large number of remote staff that is easily accessible and can be given in a teaching format that we can track to see who has completed the course or even started it which is extremely helpful as you can send out reminders.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about Bridge is that you can create courses for staff, students, etc. that are engaging, track-able and you can assign it with different urgency and due dates or just make it available for use it searched. With Bridge you can create courses and assign them to staff and make it required, recommended, or just accessible as well as have attachments that are downloadable.

Contras: What I like least about this software is that when you have to edit a course it will re-enroll all incomplete learners in the course so they may lose their spot. They did make changes to this as it used to effect more then just incomplete learners but lucky they changed that.

• Publicado el 20/5/2019
Daniel G.
Instructional Designer
Educación primaria/secundaria, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2018

"An LMS for the modern learner"

Puntos a favor: Bridge is very simple and easy to use. Users seem to understand how to use the environment intuitively. It's designed not to need a mobile app because it's so adaptive. When you get the package with perform, you are able to plan and coordinate one-on-ones with your supervisor and sent agendas. It also helps you see how long it has been since the last one-on-one. Authoring courses are really easy on the site. SCORM uploads are simple and Bridge seems the best at backward compatibility with SCORM files.

Contras: While Bridge works really well on tablet devices, it's not as good on a phone. The adaptive design is very responsive on most devices, but seems to overlap a lot on a phone screen.

• Publicado el 6/12/2018
Murray H.
Learning & Development Specialist
Servicios individuales y familiares, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2019

"Bridge to your organisation learning needs"

Puntos a favor: Bridge's functionality and its usability for the design of online learning makes the role for administrator easy for RA to deliver:
- Compliance training
- Training and assessment of Nationally Recognised Training
- Social learning
Our learners appreciate the interface and simplicity when using the system. Bridge's community is also an asset when seeking assistance to enhance your organisation's knowledge of the system.

Contras: The improvement our organisation has requested is the questioning features to assist our learning strategy in delivering content to our staff.

Hello Murray,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good solution for compliance training & is easy-to-use for your admins!

Thank you for providing recommendations on how to make Bridge even better. We suggest that you submit your feature requests through our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com.

• Publicado el 24/2/2019
Monica C.
HR Specialist- Training and Professional Development
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados

"Bridge is a great LMS!"

Comentarios: Bridge is a great lms system and is very user friendly. They have a great customer service team and do a great job of following up when you have questions.

Puntos a favor: I like how easily you can assign training contant based on groups and positions.

Contras: I would like for there to be a better way to organize the learning library. I also would like for their to be a way to have certain levels of permissions enabled for authors. Right now, any author can see anything already created in the learning library.

por Instructure el 20/2/2019

Hello Monica,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that it is a good solution for your training needs.

Those are great suggestions! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can submit product feature requests, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users.

Bryan M.
Training Coordinator
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 9/7/2019

"Great, Simple, and Clean Learning Management System"

Comentarios: Bridge is a great way to host online training for our company. The simple interface made sure that the users were very clear in what to do next and admins were able to oversee the training easily.

Puntos a favor: Bridge is very easy to use, they intentionally make it intuitive so that anyone with or without experience can hit the ground running. Options to create simple training presentations from within the LMS without any additional software is helpful. User interface is very simple so it's obvious what the required courses are.

Contras: The branding wasn't as robust as we would have liked, since some external organizations take our training. The quizzes were simple to create, but there weren't many options to make them more interactive. Although the clean interface was nice, some thought it made it feel empty and plain.

• Publicado el 9/7/2019
Abby S.
Assistant Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/7/2019

"An Updated Training System "

Comentarios: Overall, I'm very happy with the software and it seems like a good move for our company. Our staff have an easy time navigating the system, which is the largest part of the battle. It's user friendly and current!

Puntos a favor: Bridge is easily customized and though I'm not involved in making the training modules for our company, it seems to meet our needs completely. It's easy to navigate and is organized nicely. It has several methods in which you can view the information, so whether you want to visually see it all on a graph, or you prefer your information be exported into a documentation to quick check numbers, this can be done too. It's current, modern, and relatively easy to train on as well.

Contras: Due to the permissions that were set for our company (by our company), my personal usage was not working appropriately. The training department was able to find a very easy and appropriate work around that actually works better than my true permissions should've.

• Publicado el 10/7/2019