Opiniones de GroundTruth

Sobre GroundTruth

Plataforma de publicidad basada en la ubicación que permite a las empresas utilizar datos de ubicación para saber más sobre su público.

Descubre más sobre GroundTruth

Relación calidad-precio
5.0

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.6/10

GroundTruth tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 7 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado GroundTruth antes?

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Mallory
Mallory
Senior Digital Buyer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing product for digital advertising

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: GroundTruth is a great product and platform for digital advertising. There are a variety of uses for this exchange, and it helps us stay above the curve in digital products. There a ton of great features used to set us aside from our competitors.

There are a large variety of features that make GroundTruth stand out from the rest. We are able to use many types of targeting, such as Behavioral Categories, Demographics, Geo-Fencing and Retargeting, etc. Our clients love being able to track visits to their locations and Geo-fence their competitors.

Contras:

Some features that could be updated are the creative design. It would be helpful to do bulk changes and uploads, rather than needing to individually make changes. However, we have expressed our concerns to the team and they are very open to working on these changes for us.

Director of Digital Operations en EE. UU.

Unique Feature-Packed DSP, with a Strong Support Team

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I love working with GroundTruth - their platform is constantly being updated and stays competitive with new features they add. They also listen to feedback well, and release new features based on that feedback.

The visit tracking feature on campaigns is coveted by our clients, and is a metric we can trust based on their third party location verification.

Contras:

Some features are lacking, particularly in the creative setup like bulk uploads of creatives with landing pages and dynamic info, as well as video hosting.

Courtney
Courtney
Staff Writer, TheBoot.com en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Marketing Assistance

4.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Good! I am able to launch full campaigns with detailed targeting within 20 minutes. As I continue to explore and use the program I am confident that the time it takes to launch campaigns will decrease as well.

I have never launched digital ads before outside of Google and FB so needless to say I was a little nervous. Groundtruth was very easy to use and helped me understand what was required and what needed to be done.

Contras:

I do wish the interface was a little more appealing to the eye but that is surface level. It does everything else that I require at this time.

Erin
Erin
Marketing and Digital Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

We Have Recommend GroundTruth Many Times

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's awesome to have a self-serve geo-fencing option. Previously, the only way to do this was to hire a media group, which because of the high cost of management and high-bounce rate of this type of advertising it wasn't really worth it for us before GroundTruth. We love having GroundTruth at our fingertips. We can decide to launch a campaign in the morning and have it up running in the afternoon. If we decide to change creative or targets, we don't have to wait for days for an outside group to get to it.

I can get a highly targeted campaign up and going pretty quickly. There are no minimum spends, which is great for using for small campaigns like an Open House ad that only runs for a few days. We have used it to target 1-day events to capture that event audience. You can target right down to a street address, that is powerful targeting that you can't get elsewhere. You can build an audience for targeting after they leave the fenced area.

Contras:

Geo-Fencing campaigns are exclusively mobile and suffer a painfully high bounce rate. Not sure there is much improvement that can be done to improve the bounce rate on the geo-fenced ads, but I haven't found the remarketing ads to the audiences to have a much better bounce-rate. I recently saw they added desktop advertising, but when I built an ad recently it wasn't an option, I hope that improves the bounce-rate of these ads.

Amin
Digital Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Best Self-Serve Platform I've Used

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall GroundTruth is the best self-serve platform I use. The customer service is great and always extremely helpful.

The ease of setup as well as not worrying about a campaign meeting their impression goals. All of my campaigns serve fine when up and running and my clients don't typically have any pressing concerns.

Contras:

The Creative Page section in the ad sets can be a little buggy at times. Creative updates can take a bit of time since we have to update within each line item, opposed to other self-serve platforms we use which allows us to update creative at the campaign level.

Digital Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best self serve programmatic advertising tool out there

Comentarios: Super happy.

I haven't found any other programmatic self serve tool on the market that works as well as this. You can login and setup a campaign and it's running the next day.

Contras:

Mass upload. Their excel sheets are terrible to use and it's impossible to upload bulk locations into this campaign. It can take 5 business days to setup a 200 point campaign because the mass upload isn't good.

Kevin
Pres en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Platform For Geofencing

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Starting to work with more clients on targeted Advertising and geofencing. The platform is simple to use, guides you through the process and has excellent reporting features.

Ease of use. Simple but effective interface. Was relatively new to the geofencing arena but this platform make sit easy to set up your own campaigns and control the bidding and spend.

Contras:

Nothing so far after using the tool for about six months. The documentation on reporting could be a little clearer but otherwise this is an excellent vehicle to execute your strategy.