Sobre Maptive

Create insightful, custom maps with Maptive. This best-in-class mapping software offers a range of mapping tools to visualize data.

Descubre más sobre Maptive

Relación calidad-precio
2.0

Probabilidad de recomendación

2.5/10

Maptive tiene una valoración global de 3.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a Maptive

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Maptive antes?

Perry G.
Perry G.
Owner en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A little overpriced but great software if you can afford it

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: great professional maps that any user can create and use. you won't be left behind in a sales call using these maps.

Have used the free trial a couple of times and produced great, readable, detailed maps. they have tons of options and pointers and types of maps. We can import our data and get maps that we use professionally on sales calls. Very good product for any sales team.

Contras:

A little expensive for a smaller organization that wants to / needs to produce maps a few times a year. If they had a month subscription we would do it, but we don't need an annual.

GM en Egipto
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Customer Services is Very bad

2 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am talking to them in technical Enquiry
They talked to me very bad by some one called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and block me when i talked to them .

Good presentation attract me to try it

Contras:

Customer services is very bad , they block me on chat when i talked to them in technical enquiry