Opiniones de Together Enterprise Mentoring

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Together Enterprise Mentoring

Together makes it simple for companies of all sizes to implement a best-practice workplace mentorship program for their employees.

Descubre más sobre Together Enterprise Mentoring

Mostrando 81 opiniones

Michael L.
Michael L.
Talent Development Coordinator
Arquitectura y planificación, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2021

"An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!"

Comentarios: We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

Puntos a favor: The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

Contras: There were no areas that I saw as a con.

• Publicado el 16/4/2021
Jana S.
Lecturer
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/9/2021

"Together makes linking mentees and mentors a breeze."

Comentarios: Overall, we have been very satisfied at every stage of our Mentor program development and execution with Together. I can't speak highly enough about this experience.

Puntos a favor: Together made the process of onboarding mentors and mentees easy. The content that is available to organizations saves us both time and money when it came to designing our mentoring program. What was most helpful is the software's ability to match those with similar backgrounds, interests, and industries. This seamless matching made for sessions that were more engaging, more focused, and with measurable outcomes. All this is coupled with excellent customer service. Together's ability to quickly respond to our inquiries and troubleshoot issues really made our experience to date seamless and trouble-free.

Contras: To date, I can't report any problems or concerns regarding the software.

• Publicado el 22/9/2021
Catherine H.
Solutions Engineer Intern
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 1/10/2021

"Together software was a good mentoring service"

Puntos a favor: How it paired me with a very compatible mentor

Contras: Weekly updates to log and there were certain specifications to discuss during allotted time.

Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Associate, Diversity & Inclusion
Seguros, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 12/10/2021

"Together Platform is altogether terrific!"

Puntos a favor: The automated pairing tool is absolutely one of the best features of this software. It does much of the heavy lifting for you, while not comprising quality pairings due to its AI technology. The interface is very user friendly and quite intuitive.

Contras: One con is that I wish I was aware of this software before now. It could have been handy in my prior organization.

Liljana B.
Liljana B.
Workforce Initiatives, Deputy Director
Administración gubernamental, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/10/2021

"Never seen a better mentorship program management software"

Comentarios: Mentorship at this time. Would like to do group mentoring, succession planning, leadership development, and more with this platform.

Puntos a favor: Forward-thinking, modern system with customizable templates. Great support when needed. Company demonstrates care about our individual mentorship program success. Responsive to wants and needs. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend a demo or watch a youtube about this platform.

Contras: Some ways to pull info and reports can be a little tricky. It's a complex system with an appealing and simple interface.

Kath A.
Organisational Capability Consultant
Alimentación y bebidas, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/6/2021

"Together Mentoring at Heineken UK"

Comentarios: The overall experience was rocky - because of challenges at our end. If we hadn't have had those challenges, it would have been good - but the challenges really gave the Together team a chance to shine.

Puntos a favor: There are so many good things about the Together mentoring app, that I would struggle to list them all so here are my top 3. First of all the platform is easy to use - both for the users and for the administrators. I'm reasonably confident on tech and found it very intuitive. The second thing would be a tie between the reporting and just the speed with which you can get a mentoring programme up and running using this app. Finally - the team at Together deserve a huge shout out, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular. We faced some significant challenges during set up and the team were very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us all through and is really happy to help us with any questions or queries. Thank you Together team!

Contras: There are no cons - it's true. I can't think of any!

• Publicado el 24/6/2021
Kimberly W.
Program Manager
Biotecnología, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/9/2021

"Training Program Manager Review"

Comentarios: I really like it! I think there are some things that could be better but you have a sold platform.

Puntos a favor: I like the user experience for this software.

Contras: 1. We need a rich text editor (HTML, Tables, More Formatting Tools) on laying out the mentoring checklists.
2. I want to customize the debrief page to customize it to my program.
3. Reporting for Admins other then myself does not work.
4. I want the reporting to work better on the debrief process.
5. Goal management could work better and be integrated into the session report out feedback.

• Publicado el 28/9/2021
Mellonie C.
Compensation Manager
Comercio minorista, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 20/9/2021

"Super Easy to Use Platform"

Puntos a favor: This platform makes managing our mentorship program a breeze! The provided agendas really help guide the process, which was key for the first few sessions when people are a little shy and apprehensive.

Contras: My team seemed a little confused by the scheduling feature. I think they thought it would somehow integrate with their company Outlook calendar. Not a dislike; just a feature that needed us to provide a little more guidance.

• Publicado el 20/9/2021
Roxanne C.
Project Accountant 11
Servicios financieros, 501-1,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/10/2021

"Great all around program"

Comentarios: I have enjoyed learning different aspects of the jobs.

Puntos a favor: Everything about this program I have enjoyed.

Contras: There is nothing I would change. I have enjoyed all of it.

Thiago F.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/10/2021

"Amazing match with my mentor"

Puntos a favor: The software was really quick to learn and it's really user-friendly! I loved the resources that guided my mentor and me in our meetings!

Contras: Nothing comes to mind! Smooth experience since the beginning!

Katie E.
Talent Development Specialist
Diseño, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/6/2021

"Best Customer Service Team I Have Ever Worked With"

Comentarios: Using Together has completely streamlined our Mentoring program process. We used to match all global participants manually. With Together, it has cut down the admin burden for our team and we are able to focus on ensuring participants get the most out of the program. Our participants have also found their session templates to be incredibly helpful in planning sessions with their mentors. The structure provided is invaluable.

Puntos a favor: One of the best things about the team at Together is that they are constantly improving the platform. Everytime I turn around there is a new feature and the administrator view is constantly improving. One of the newer features that has been very impactful for our use is the monitoring health function. I am able to go in and see what mentoring relationships are not progressing as they should and can step in and intervene if needed. The other thing I like about working with Together is their team. I have worked with many different vendors in the L&D space and their Customer Success team is by far the most responsive and attentive. They always respond promptly and were amazing during the implementation phase and always available to jump on a call and walk through any questions I had. Since we have launch the program, they continue to check in and see how the program is going.

Contras: At times there are certain areas in the admin view where I would like to click through for further details but I have to click out and go to look at reporting instead. The good news is that the team at Together is very receptive to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve their product, so I have no concerns that this will be addressed in upcoming releases.

Jackie D.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/3/2021

"Best Mentoring Software for External Program!"

Puntos a favor: Our membership society had a huge need to launch a structured mentoring program, but we do not have enough staff to support it. After MUCH research, I pitched Together Mentoring to our Board of Trustees, and they approved. The whole process of working with the Together team was amazing. They customized the program to our needs (medical mentoring), set up tricky match algorithms based on our member categories, and helped us launch it properly. They also are continually making updates to the system and the reporting features are tremendously helpful for leadership. If there are ever any technical issues, they are very responsive to my emails and get the issues resolved quickly. Best yet, this software basically runs itself. The matching, session progress, goal setting, feedback, etc. all happens with little to no staff support. Since its launch, our medical student memberships have increased by 110%! Feedback we receive formally and informally is always high for mentees and mentors, as well. So glad we went with Together for this external facing program!

Contras: None! It's met every expectation we've had.

Emily L.
Program and Community Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/5/2021

"Dynamic and Powerful Software"

Comentarios: Working with Together has been a great experience and I would highly recommend it. We've watched our program grow and can now make decisions based on data, from the reporting and health monitoring aspects of the software. The users appreciate the platform to track their relationships and have one place to keep dates, details, session agendas, notes and feedback.

Puntos a favor: We moved from a series of excel sheets to the Together Platform, and after implementation, our program has tripled in size. The ease of use, robust reporting and dynamic updates - offering new functions and capabilities, I am so grateful we decided to purchase this software. The ease of enabling users to schedule directly in the platform, and admin functions to easily see feedback and monitor the pairings supports our program participants to stay on track and engaged. It also allows the admin to support relationships instead of spending hours with admin-related tasks.

Contras: As we had a pre-existing program, the onboarding process for past users, or those already in the program was challenging, although this isn't exactly a software issue.

• Publicado el 31/5/2021
El D.
Learning Architech
Banca, 201-500 empleados

"Personalized, easy-to-use platform"

Comentarios: The Together team is super friendly and very accommodating. We had some very specific and unique pairing requests. The Together staff really went out of their way to make sure the pairing happened as we had hoped. When it was time to roll our program out to the organization, they made themselves available for questions, and even hosted Q&A sessions for the program administrators in advance. They have been incredibly pleasant to work with! It has been a great choice to work with them!

Puntos a favor: The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit. The platform developers are able to implement changes quickly.

Contras: The platform changes a lot. This is good from a process improvement standpoint, and the Together team does a nice job of signaling change. Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to.

Customer Success Manager
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/3/2021

"Brilliant support team and resources, software is 99% excellent"

Puntos a favor: The backend view is very easy to navigate, and helping to resolve user issues is always simple.
I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency, and I feel confident that where possible, suggestions and requests have been taken on board.

Contras: There are a couple of features which need tweaks.
Some users had trouble understanding how their meetings were due to go ahead, or which platform they were meant to use - though this may be down to the user's own lack of understanding, a general set of instructions about this needs to be more prominent.
When logging in, I have had to reset my password a few times as the system didn't seem to recognise what I knew to be the correct password. This happened three times in one day, but hasn't happened since and logging in has been fine apart from that.
I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency.

Joan S.
Global Director D&I
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/3/2021

"Incredible Customer Service makes this product superior!"

Comentarios: Utilizing Together, we implemented our first mass scale mentoring program within our company and it has been an overwhelming success. 100% thrilled with our experience thus far.

Puntos a favor: I think the product was easy to use but the real key was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He could not have been easier to work with, accommodating, patient with our endless questions, he held our hand every step of the way and we knew we could rely on him if we had any hiccups. Of course we did (user error) and he jumped in and remedied the situation immediately. Everyone in our company is thrilled with the product and the overall experience. It has been a huge WIN for us an an organization. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], you ROCK!!!

Contras: We would like to have the ability to do reverse engineering. As an admin, I still struggle to get to where I need to to perform certain tasks, I think the navigation is not as intuitive as it could be as I wander around a lot trying to figure out how to do what I want.

• Publicado el 27/3/2021
Agape E.
Agape E.
Senior Director of Human Resources
Dispositivos médicos, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/4/2021

"Mentoring for Excellence"

Comentarios: A key goal is to retain our employees and empower each employee to feel that they have the ability to drive their career forward. Part of our D&I strategy for 2020 was to launch program and continue to invest in our talent and specifically address inclusion and career advancement. Launching the program reduced our turnover rates, it increased our engagement and increased diversity.

Puntos a favor: That our employees felt that they have developed a new or existing skill relevant for their role or worked on skill for new role. Our employees also shared that they felt that our mentors would help elevate them to the next step in their roles. This is super impactful to HR/business leaders as it speaks to retention and providing new opportunities for employees.

Contras: Survey feature to launch within the tool and benchmark how the program is running.

• Publicado el 20/4/2021
Ashley T.
Head of Leader and Employee Development
Recursos Humanos, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/5/2021

"Landmark Health - A happy customer!"

Comentarios: EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend.

Puntos a favor: I truly enjoy our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has been a tremendous support, help, and advocate to ensure a successful onboarding experience. The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables.

Contras: The algorithm in pairing mentors and mentees the first round was more of a manual process, but since we've revised the rules in the settings area of the platform and have placed more definition around process of pairing.

• Publicado el 16/5/2021
Chastity D.
SVP Human Resources
Aprendizaje en línea, 501-1,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/5/2021

"The Together Platform has been an excellent tool for our growing company!"

Comentarios: Together Enterprise Mentoring has served as a great platform tool for the implementation of our first-ever mentorship program. Customer service has been great and the tool itself is so intuitive that it renders customer care almost obsolete.

Puntos a favor: The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees. Navigation and user experience are excellent!

Contras: As the system becomes more widely used, I expect that there will be changes to the content offerings, which are limited right now. But I am excited to see what developments are ahead.

• Publicado el 28/5/2021
Kodi B.
Intern Program Manager
Software informático, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 17/6/2021

"Great platform, easy to use!"

Comentarios: Our experience has been incredible! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful in ensuring our program runs smoothly and without any issues. He joined our program kick-off to talk about the tool and provided a demo. Highly recommend this to everyone!

Puntos a favor: Together allows our company to offer a mentor and mentee program every year with minimal effort! Using their technology, we got rid of manual matching and have been able to streamline the program. We use their technology to match everyone, email communications, and reporting! It's the ideal tool for companies looking for a scalable solution at a great price.

Contras: The only "con" is the Outlook and Zoom integration. This is available but we on our side need to take time to integrate it with the Together solution. Other than, no cons!

Cristina marcano L.
Cristina marcano L.
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/1/2019

"When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship."

Puntos a favor: A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

Contras: I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

• Publicado el 30/1/2019
Michelle C.
Human Resources Business Partner Manager
Dispositivos médicos, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/4/2021

"Mentorship and Ease"

Comentarios: Engagement, retention and inclusivity for our entire organization to finally be able to include our EMEA team with interaction amongst each other. Great experience in launching this program and ease of use.

Puntos a favor: This was pretty much a open box program to implement and roll out to the organization. Very quick customization process and excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that really helped walk us through the process and ideas.

Contras: Sounds like it's to come, but forcing a meeting location or at least come up as a reminder so when the meeting is scheduled you must click a resource (phone, teams, etc.) It is a little confusing that the time is automatically in EDT for the scheduling and reminder emails. It does save the right time zone on my calendar, but when opening up the actually meeting it's a bit confusing.

• Publicado el 19/4/2021
Sarah A.
Learning & Development Advisor
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/6/2021

"Makes running a mentor program easy"

Comentarios: We are a very small HR team, and we are finally able to run a mentoring program without taking up a ton of HR staff time on administration. Together's representatives made everything easy. Excellent customer support for a helpful product! Definitely worth the investment.

Puntos a favor: Set-up is easy. Customer service is FABULOUS. Our Together representative made everything so simple for us, and was very responsive whenever we did have questions.

Contras: Would like to be able to utilize more languages, such as Arabic.

• Publicado el 22/6/2021
Beth C.
Associate Manager, Learning & Development
Dispositivos médicos, 1,001-5,000 empleados

"Together"

Comentarios: My experience has been wonderful! One of the best systems I have implemented. I truly felt like I had a partner throughout the entire experience.

Puntos a favor: Together really checked all of our boxes. It allowed for one central location for mentorship within the organization. It has beautiful and easy integrations with Teams, Zoom etc. The system is user-friendly allows for easy training so mentors and mentees can focus on what matters, their relationship.

Contras: We haven't yet encountered too many cons of the system. Up to this point, my only feedback would be to allow for custom timeframes for activation email reminders. I would have liked to be able to set exactly when invited participants would receive notificaitons.

Marina I.
VSO partnership manager
Recursos Humanos, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2020

"Great software that can bring your mentoring program to the next level"

Comentarios: It has been a great experience and I think that our mentoring program has benefitted from the use of this platform.

Puntos a favor: The software is very easy to use, very clear and intuitive. It also provides really good support with building a mentoring relationship and provides a lot of great content. Furthermore the team is very supportive, quick to reply and very motived. It is a joy to work with them.

Contras: There are some small features that can be improved, but the team is very open to suggestions.

• Publicado el 3/12/2020