If you're interested in linksharing or retargeting then this is the right company

Publicado el 27/5/2019
Konrad H.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I've used Rocket Link to provide digital marketing services for my own business and for those of customers. If you're a medium-sized business and looking for an edge then this is it.

Puntos a favor: If I listed everything that I liked about Rocketlink I'd be here all day. When it comes to digital marketing I am somewhere between an intermediary and an expert Retargeting pixels have always been important, but I'll be the first to admit, it's always been a week point of mine. I've gone through several other companies and while they get the job done, they just didn't deliver the way I thought they would. Then I met rocketlink and my digital marketing game changed. 1. Super easy to use. By far the easiest retargeting, link sharing software i've ever seen
2. They go out of their way to integrate pixels for fb, tw, linkedin, google etc. You can even share links via a QR code
3. Everything is just clean and organized. Which is so important. I know where all my links, pixels and domains are. Tracking them is easy as pie.
And then the customer service is A1. They respond very quickly to any and all questions I have. They basically held my hand through any setup steps. And they've accommodated all my requests. I honestly can't recommend this enough.

Contras: Sometimes I'll create a new link and then click on it from my phone to test if it's working properly. This increases the link count. It's not a real issue, but if there was a way to exclude my own clinks then that'd be nice. It makes 0 difference to me in the long run though.

por RocketLink el 28/5/2019

Thank you Konrad for a wonderful review!

URL Shortener + Tracking Pixels + CTA = RocketLink

Publicado el 13/2/2019
Ram R.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Myself and my colleagues are super happy with the software and its abilities.

Puntos a favor: I love RocketLink and what it does. I can convert my long urls to short URLs and I have the option to use my own custom domain. I can also insert CTAs of any URL just like that. I can add all pixels to retarget my visitors, all in all this is a amazing and simple software that every digital marketing guy needs.

Contras: Need in-depth analytics, dashboard can be improved, its too simple right now. No segmentation yet. Hopefully these will be improved or implemented this year.

Awesome URL Shortener

Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I'm very happy with the software.

Puntos a favor: With the announced death of Goo.gl is necessary to find another URL shortener, and RocketLink is the perfect substitute. You can shorten your URL and also add your pixel from different platforms, like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Analytics. With this data, you can build your audiences, unique CTA's and retarget the audience. The main advantage over Bitly, for example, is that you can add the pixels and track the audience and the unique CTA's. The number of visitors and links is also pretty high, it all depends on the plan you get, but it's cheaper than the competition. Last, but not least, there is the possibility to use custom URL, which is a major advantage, in terms of branding and deliverability. I strongly recommend using it.

Contras: The only thing I didn't like about the software is the way you organize the links. I suggested they create folders so we can add the links to groups. But this is a minor thing

Create Your Tracking Links at Rocket Speed

Publicado el 26/2/2019
Phillip C.
Marketing
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Rocketlink is one of the tool we love using :)

Puntos a favor: Not quite exactly rocket-fast but still quick if you've installed their chrome extension. We normally first organize the associated pixels under brands (which we use as a category instead) in the dashboard, then use the chrome extension for fast retargeting depending on campaign types. The other feature we like also is the CTA. Non-intrusive but effective to get better click through rates

Contras: We will be defintely more delighted if it provides more integrations with other Saas products that uses their own tracking links features.

Insights and cash you otherwise would'nt get

Matthias S.
Ownership
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Since around 3 months I am using this tool daily. That means that I am showing daily on the great dashboards to monitor my traffic and see if I should change something. It gives me a great overview without beeing forced to dig deep into Google Analytics or other not-easy-to-use-tools. Also my experiences with the support are great.

Puntos a favor: If you are a little bit familiar with links and data analysis in the web you will know immediately why this tool is a must-have. With it, it is very easy not only to link and grab data from your links / referrals. No: Furthermore you can use UTM or to name your link and even to use your own domain like "links.my-domain.com/my-link-1 to grab data you otherwise would'nt have and to get a lot more insights (and money) you would'nt otherwise be able to take from the table.

Contras: If you are a complete beginner, you will have to learn a bit about links and why and what for you need those data this tool is able to deliver.

A great way to retarget and track link activity!

Publicado el 15/1/2019
Jenn Z.
Owner, Creative Business Strategist
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: RocketLink has really helped me get a handle on what content performs best as well as helping me with retargeting. It's great to be able to remarket to people who click a link, not just those who visit my own site!

Puntos a favor: I love that you can use custom domains and tracking pixels within RocketLink. It's intended for affiliate marketing purposes, but I also use it for A/B testing with my social media graphics, especially on Pinterest. RocketLink is a simple product, but there are a lot of use cases for it if you get creative!

Contras: I would love to have more in-depth analytics, but what they do provide is still helpful. The UI is also very basic, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing - it just isn't extra pretty like some UI's these days.

Good for shortlinks

Jeff B.
Maintenance Technician II
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall my experience with them has been decent. The dev's are very active and support has been good as well. I just hope they add the features they advertised instead of relegating them to the back of the list. They seem more intent on added misc bells and whistles that weren't originally listed as a feature than than to add/update those that were.

Puntos a favor: Overall ease of setting up and creating shortlinks (also a con, read below). Ability to add different pixels is a big plus. Ability to use custom URL's is fantastic for adding brand value. Has a Chrome extension (also a con, read below).

Contras: While they do have a chrome extension, it does not allow you to use your custom URL or to change the slug. You have to log in to do either.... so the extension needs some improvement. Also even though adding clients and teams was one of their earliest roadmap features, it's still not there and they have no clue when it will be added.

My current URL shortner

Publicado el 5/1/2019
Nitesh M.
Redacción y edición, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall, I am a happy paid user of RocketLink.

Puntos a favor: It has all the features that I was looking for plus it's easy to use. I love how easily I can set-up unlimited custom domains under one account. I also how conveniently I can manage my multiple brands along with their specific retargetting pixels.

Contras: The UI of the dashboard can be better... Also, SSL doesn't yet work for custom domains. ( SSL works perfectly well for custom subdomains though. )

Links that Rocket your Growth

Publicado el 27/11/2018
James I.
Digital Marketer
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: This will enable me and my clients to conduct richer data driven social media campaigns. Very cool.

Puntos a favor: This tool is amazing. Simple, clean, highly effective. Pixelating links (think Google Analytics, FB, Pinterest, Twitter, WOW) and you can create multiple or your own subdomains -- great tracking interface. Two very cool features are iFrames, i.e. you can send a blog post from another domain and have it on your own branded domain. Secondly, also an iFrame feature, you can created a custom call to action. Very cool

Contras: If you are not very tech savvy, there is a small learning and experimentation curve. I would also like to see a Zapier integration with the tool to facilitate retargeting and auto link generation with or from within other tools.

por RocketLink el 29/11/2018

Hi James! Thank you for your review and feedback.

Shorten URLs into Trackers on the Fly

Publicado el 14/12/2018
Melvin ★.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Works smooth as advertised.

Puntos a favor: With Chrome extension addon, my VAs can quickly shorten links into pixel tracking links wrapped in Google Tag Manager, and promote out there in the open fields. Organize into brands is another clean feature.

Contras: New features lacking. Though Rocketlink works as advertised, if it don't innovate, it will lag behind similar competitors like joturl.

Tracking links at the speed of life light

Sean E.
Head Of Digital - Freelance
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Quick and robust with loads of future potential once organisational tools are in place.

Puntos a favor: Set up branded tracking links quickly. The chrome plugin streamlines link set up even faster. Integration with Facebook pixel is very practical.

Contras: Organisation tools not yet in place for sorting and organising links for different clients. Old links get lost at the bottom of your feed.

Pretty Links with Retargeting Power

Publicado el 13/3/2019
Serena L.
Interior Designer
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Glad to have it as part of our marketing tools

Puntos a favor: We aren't really technical people and as local business owners, we want things done both easily and efficiently. Rocketlink allows us to track our marketing campaigns with easy to understand analytics and best of all, we're able to insert our retargeting pixels easily. Definitely a huge advantage that goes well with our online advertising on facebook and adwords.

Contras: Really hope to see the time-based expiry links and the ability to direct visitors from a certain region to URL A, another region to URL B.

por RocketLink el 14/3/2019

Thank you so much for the review and feedback. We will do our best to evolve in the direction that will fulfill your expectations.

Best regards,
Wojciech Jasnos
Founder of RocketLink

So simple to add Retargeting Pixels

Publicado el 28/12/2018
Melvin Y.

Comentarios: Very few bugs

Puntos a favor: A must in your aresenal if you are in the internet marketing industry. If you are doing offline marketing, rocketlink also provide unqiue qr codes for your tracking links. Generate the qr code and paste in your prints or offline adverts. Another solid advice is to configure your cname (your own domain) and personalize your tracking across all your marketing campaigns.

Contras: The lack of api to integrate and collab with other Saas tools for greater productivity. An example is social media management tool which requires link tracking for performance monitoring. Wish Rocketlink can have an api so other tools like social media SaaS can make use of its link tracking features

A must have tool in the internet marketing industry!

Publicado el 15/7/2019
Urszula R.
Productos químicos, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Thanks to RocketLink I saved a lot of money and gained more clients. I don't use half of the function, and still new ones are added! The team always answered my questions quickly and explained the functions that I didn't know. I love RocketLink and I'm very happy with the subscription. It's a must have tool! Get it now!

Puntos a favor: This tool is great, very easy to use and the support is simply great. Nice interface, the features are fantastic and the team keeps adding more. RocketLink has all the essential features. It's far better than other similar tools - I've tested them all... RocketLink also has simple but powerful Chrome & FF plugins and nice FB Group.

Contras: Absolutely nothing. I'm totally happy with RL.

por RocketLink el 16/7/2019

Thank you for your review and for being with us!

Increasing Sales with RocketLink

Publicado el 6/2/2019
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: My overall experience is excellent. I am able to track all of my prospect's activity using RocketLink, and increase my opportunities to make sales.

Puntos a favor: It works as advertised. Not only is it a great tool for tracking, and it is also a great tool for converting that traffic into customers.

Contras: Would like to see Bing added for pixel intgration.

SkyRocket your links

Publicado el 8/2/2019
Krzysztof A.
Prezes Zarzdu
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I use it to link to my stuff and have access to customer data.

Puntos a favor: Simplicity, features, support, dashboard.

Contras: I would like better tutorials about UTMs

This just keeps getting better!

Publicado el 5/9/2018
Steve O.
Internet Marketing Evangelist
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I've barely scratched the surface of what I can do for my clients with RocketLink, but it's already saving me time AND helping me do a better job. I don't know of any other tool that does what RocketLink does. Get it! I got in practically on the ground floor, and the support has been very friendly and responsive. The support community on Facebook is the easiest way (for me) to get help or suggestions.

Puntos a favor: It is super easy to add tracking pixels from Facebook, Adwords, Pinterest and more. Awesome for retargeting, and did I say it was easy? You also get shortened links, and you can use your own domain for those. And the Call to Action feature - wow! Link to an article from your website or social media, and there will be a widget on that site where you can suggest follow-up!

Contras: There is a slight learning curve, and some time needs to be spent setting up the pixels, and the custom domain if you want it. And it takes a little while to create a nice looking Call to Action. After that, though, you just select the tracking you want to use, and create a link!

A good tool but disappointing Customer Support Services and product development!

Publicado el 10/9/2018
Producción audiovisual, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Best at the beginning and awful nowadays. Suggestion to the duo, please increase the human power and address each customer's concern or create support forum. Seen and not replying isn't way to deal with your paid customers. Period.

Puntos a favor: It's really damn simple and must tool for everyone. It certainly has most of the essential features in it.

Contras: There's nothing called Customer Support at all. at beginning Woj and Ola used to reply to each and every query but nowadays they don't even reply to some essential queries at all. Even if you remind and request them n number of times.

por RocketLink el 31/1/2019

I am sorry you're disappointed but as you know we have replied to all your questions and pointed tutorials in our documentation that answered your problems. We have also explained that setting up a custom domain to work with our service needs the proper DNS configuration - which we explained. Unfortunately we couldn't solve your problem with long domain propagation time as this something we don't have access to. We did our best to explain how it works, assisted with the DNS configuration and suggested to contact your domain registrar to solve the issue on their end.

Unfortunately, we can't allow to be flooded by the same message after we explained what needs to be done.

Regards,
Wojciech Jasnos
Founder & CEO at RocketLink

A very helpful tool!

Publicado el 7/9/2018
Ashley M.
Owner | CEO | Consultant | Freelancer
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Rocketlink has helped me immensely! Their customer service is always on point and the platform is easy to navigate.

Puntos a favor: I love having a second method and platform to track the number of clicks on all of my campaigns. It helps to keep other platforms honest and is really helpful to have all in one place.

Contras: I do wish there was additional functionalities and ways to use the links and data collected from them. View-through and conversion data would be great to derrive from these as well as the ability to retarget. I would also appreciate a more robust "Help" section.

Amazing Link Shortner with other great features

Publicado el 25/4/2019
Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Investigación, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: This is just so good I stopped using bit.ly after i get this software.

Puntos a favor: Creating shorter links is just so easy, the best part is adding pixel to your link which is not possible with bit.ly. We can add custom domain it which is great for adding branded links. The best choice for digital marketing people.

Contras: The only thing missing is in-depth analysis of the users.

Use it weekly for business

Publicado el 18/12/2018
Frank K.
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Adding Facebook pixels to SoMe links and getting easy access to geo data and quick 'n dirty stats.

Puntos a favor: The saved settings for brands, which autocompletes shortened URL and pixels, as well as the recently added option to rename the custom URL part directly from the dashboard.

Contras: I would like to see more filtering options, such as brands, but since this is easily done via the search field, I gueess I am asking for a feature which is, indeed, already there.

por RocketLink el 19/12/2018

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate your valuable feedback.

Great software and even better support

Publicado el 5/2/2019
Armand G.
Impresión, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I had a problem using the software at the beginning. I contacted support and expected to wait days before receiving a reply since that is typical with most software companies. Not RocketLink. I received a reply in just a few short hours. Even better, the solution they suggested fixed my problem. Great support is just as important as a great product. RocketLink has both.

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of use. Having a browser extension makes RocketLink easy to use.

Contras: The statistics are a little lacking. The basics are there but I would like to be able to see more about link activity.

A basic use of RocketLink

Pierluigi L.
Titolare
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I use the software for two purposes: when I share a link with a customer, it can be the description page of a product or a review, I need to know if that link it is used. RocketLink allows you to do this control.
Another use is in Twitter, to understand which posts can be more interesting for my (few) followers.

Puntos a favor: I like the idea behind it. For now, my use is very simple as I explain later. I am very interested in future developments.

Contras: There is not yet a way to catalog links with labels or tags and divide them into folders.

The best retarget software on the market!

Publicado el 3/7/2019
Drążkiewicz D.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Link tracking and retargeting with RocketLink is so easy and useful that we started to use it for every public shared link in LiveSession. The results: more knowledge and better retarget to the right audience. I used to work with other retarget solutions before, but this is definitely the best one on the market. Kudos for the RocketLink team for a great product.

Contras: Everything is perfect at RocketLink. I enjoy using it very much.

por RocketLink el 5/7/2019

Thank you so much for the review.

Awesome Software

Eoghan O.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Allows us to share content from other media outlets but to benefit from it through increasing re-marketing audience and displaying CTAs on content landing pages

Puntos a favor: Helps build re-marketing audience in different platforms including Facebook and Google. CTA function is also great.

Contras: Would be nice to have links organised into categories/folders and have dashboards per brand/social platform. Also would be nice to build drag-and-drop CTAs.