Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre EngageBay

EngageBay es un software de marketing todo en uno sencillo y asequible para adquirir, atraer, consolidar y cerrar clientes potenciales.

Descubre más sobre EngageBay

Mostrando 75 opiniones

Kernan M.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/12/2018

"Clean interface and Support very responsive..."

Comentarios: So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Puntos a favor: So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Contras: There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

por EngageBay el 22/12/2018

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

• Publicado el 15/12/2018
Martijn T.
Impresión, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/6/2020

"Great product and customer support!"

Comentarios: Great, customer service fixes problems / questions right away in the chat.

Puntos a favor: All features! We where looking for a all-in-one platform.

Contras: That you need to buy addition credits for e-mails in the pro-plan.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Pricing

por EngageBay el 17/6/2020

Thanks for the review Martijn.

• Publicado el 9/6/2020
Mirza M.
Director Of Development
Seguridad informática y de redes, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/10/2020

"Good Customer / IT support"

Comentarios: great

Puntos a favor: The software is great and very much extendable with API and other customization . We had some special requirements for our custom CRM and the team was very helpful in getting new functions create for us and made sure we were taken care if we had any issues or concerns.

Contras: Some api docs did not exist on the public website they have

por EngageBay el 26/10/2020

Thanks for the review Mehran Mirza

• Publicado el 23/10/2020
Nikunjkumar C.
director
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

"Value for money"

Comentarios: Excellent experience

Puntos a favor: Easy to use
Easy to train new staff on functionality

Contras: All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

por EngageBay el 26/10/2020

Thanks for the review Nikunj

Anh N.
marketing executive
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/6/2019

"Good Customer service"

Comentarios: Good

Puntos a favor: It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Contras: Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

por EngageBay el 1/7/2019

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

• Publicado el 26/6/2019
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/12/2018

"All-in-one lead generation software"

Comentarios: I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Puntos a favor: I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Contras: I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

por EngageBay el 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

• Publicado el 13/12/2018
John H.
US Sales Manager
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/10/2018

"A good marketing automation platform"

Comentarios: Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Puntos a favor: As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Contras: Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

por EngageBay el 17/10/2018

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Publicado el 16/10/2018
Yasaf B.
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/12/2018

"Lots of potential, but still need a polish work"

Comentarios: Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Puntos a favor: I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Contras: At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

por EngageBay el 10/12/2018

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

• Publicado el 8/12/2018
Producción audiovisual, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 16/4/2019

"EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers"

Puntos a favor: Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Contras: I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

por EngageBay el 17/4/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

• Publicado el 16/4/2019
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/12/2018

"One of the most value for money marketing solution"

Comentarios: So far so good, no complains.

Puntos a favor: Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Contras: Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

por EngageBay el 26/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

• Publicado el 24/12/2018
Davina L.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 2/3/2021

"Finally, the Right Solution to Grow My Business!"

Puntos a favor: The all-in-one feature is the best for me. Having all client information and tracking results from marketing in the same place really is beneficial! The user interface is attractive and easy enough to set your business up in a very short amount of time with not a lot of effort.

Contras: I feel as if some sort of interactive tutorials versus going to YouTube videos to learn would really up the level of this application even more! While it is fairly easy to use, there are times when I wonder if there are specific features without quickly being able to determine if that is true or not. There is a technical assistance feature that is very responsive, so this really is not a big con. I am managing just fine.

• Publicado el 2/3/2021
Muhammad I.
Web Design & Developer
  • Publicado el 20/12/2018

"One of the best CRMs with support that understands you"

Comentarios: Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier. This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Puntos a favor: To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay. EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform. Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Contras: What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications. Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

por EngageBay el 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

• Publicado el 20/12/2018
Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/7/2020

"A great tool for marketing automation for small companies"

Puntos a favor: EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links. PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Contras: I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

por EngageBay el 21/7/2020

Thanks for the review Anna

• Publicado el 17/7/2020
Joel N.
Data Analyst
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/5/2019

"Meet the amazing Marketing Solution"

Comentarios: Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Puntos a favor: First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs. Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing. There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly. For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Contras: They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

por EngageBay el 29/5/2019

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

• Publicado el 27/5/2019
Pierpaolo V.
  • Publicado el 20/2/2020

"I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform..."

Comentarios: I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Puntos a favor: Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Contras: It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Alternatives Considered: SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign y HubSpot Marketing Hub

Switched From: SharpSpring

por EngageBay el 24/2/2020

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

• Publicado el 20/2/2020
Joemon J.
C.E.O & Label Manager
Música, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/4/2021

"Engagebay is the best software for business"

Comentarios: Excellent

Puntos a favor: Engagebay CRM is better than other companies

Contras: Ticket tracking feature which provides more clearly.

• Publicado el 19/4/2021
Tommy D.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 26/10/2020

"Highly recommend"

Comentarios: Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Puntos a favor: This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Contras: The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign, HubSpot CRM y Drip

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: I looked at the most common ones and many more! I was down to either Hubspot or Engagebay. Both great products, but Engagebay had a reasonable price.

por EngageBay el 27/10/2020

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

• Publicado el 26/10/2020
Matthew M.
IT
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/10/2020

"8 Month use Review"

Comentarios: Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Puntos a favor: The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Contras: Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

por EngageBay el 21/10/2020

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Publicado el 20/10/2020
Marcello M.
  • Publicado el 11/11/2020

"A Magic wand"

Comentarios: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Puntos a favor: Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Contras: Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: Features, dashboards.

Switched From: Dynamics 365, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

por EngageBay el 12/11/2020

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

• Publicado el 11/11/2020
Cameron N.
  • Publicado el 6/10/2020

"Feature-rich without breaking the bank"

Comentarios: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Puntos a favor: It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Contras: Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

por EngageBay el 13/10/2020

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

• Publicado el 6/10/2020
Fabian M.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/4/2021

"Why I switched to EngageBay"

Comentarios: I am so happy that I found engagebay!

Puntos a favor: I really signed up for so many softwares. I needed GetResponse, HubSpot, funnel.io & automate.io to build my Funnel. It cost me 1,2k a month. EngageBay has all that functions in one. And its so sheep. The support is so good and fast.

Contras: The dashboard reporting. Its not bad at all. But for my situation, I could need more customizability to create a KPI Dashboard.

• Publicado el 15/4/2021
Ryno V.
Inbound Implementation Specialist
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/11/2020

"EngageBay if you are on a budget"

Comentarios: It is easyish to use, still lacks loads of features and the way of working is sometimes frustrating compared to something like Hubspot, but that is where the huge price difference comes in. It is efficient if you are really on a budget.

Puntos a favor: The price of this product is what is appealing, some aspects are easy to use but there are some that are frustrating.

Contras: When building landing pages you have to manually optimize the pages for mobile, whereas many other tools implement the mobile optimization automatically.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp y HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Price

• Publicado el 6/11/2020
Niall M.
Sales Rep
  • Publicado el 23/6/2021

"Incredible value or money CRM"

Puntos a favor: Features rich with ease of use at it's core for a fraction of the price of it's big competitors. After a long frustrating search for a suitable CRM I couldn't be happier with Engage Bay and it's wealth of features.

Contras: A few weeks into the free trial, No cons that I can see yet.

• Publicado el 23/6/2021
Sian M.
Medios online, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/10/2020

"Sophisticated Software"

Comentarios: We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Puntos a favor: How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Contras: The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: Lack of features

Switched From: Sendinblue

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

por EngageBay el 16/10/2020

Thanks for the review Sian.

• Publicado el 8/10/2020
Ian N.
MD
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020

"Great Product and Service"

Comentarios: A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Puntos a favor: Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Contras: There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

por EngageBay el 16/10/2020

Thanks for the review Ian.