Opiniones de respond.io

Sobre respond.io

Respond.io is a business messaging platform that connects contacts from any channel to every team.

Descubre más sobre respond.io

4.3
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.8/10

respond.io tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 6 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (6)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado respond.io antes?

Filtrar opiniones (6)

Manuel
Manuel
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados

No knowledge needed

5.0 hace 3 años

Easy to use app, you can have your bot up and running in a matter of minutes. But the main feature is that Rocketbots will work as a hub for all your communications, and with their AI algorithm eventually you will have to spend less time talking with your visitors.

Contras:

They don't have a mobile app yes, only works on the browser.

Raluca
PR Specialist en Rumania
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

More meaningful conversations with your customers

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Amazing!

Ease of use, accessibility, easy automation of your messages, user-friendly interface, a lot of time saved, avoiding crammed messages.

Contras:

Nothing I can think of at the moment, but I'll make sure to come back with another review if something changes.

Justin
Web Developer en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Fastest functionality growing and user interface improvement software I purchased

4.0 hace 8 meses

Despite the fact that I bought it during lifetime deal more than one and half year ago, I only started using a month ago as I only start to materialize my startup. But I logged in whenever I receive feature update email and user interface changes. Easy deployment, and very comprehensive support to all messaging platforms available. They improved features so much that they have to abandon old one, re-write and give it a new name. Having a mobile app makes my life easy tremendously.

Contras:

Nothing for me currently. But I believe the need to learn new workflows and user interface will challenge some users.

Pranay
In-charge of Operations and Partnerships en Nepal
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome product with awesome customer support

5.0 hace 2 años

They guided me through the product very well. The customer support on WhatsApp was instantly available and they answered all my questions. Awesome job!

Contras:

The ability to send bulk WhatsApp template messages from the dashboard is currently not available. But it seems like they are going to launch this feature in the coming weeks.

Roxana
Roxana
Head of Marketing en Rumania
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful conversations with our customers!

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I love it! We no longer have crammed conversations spread around several tools.

I love that I can manage all the conversations from one place and assign my team to specific conversations.

Contras:

Nothing that I can think of at the moment, I’ll edit the review later if needed.

Head Employer Success en India
Internet, 501-1,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Reimagine B2B Omnichannel Chat Conversations

4.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Love it absolutely and have adapted this for over two years at my employer and have cheer-led it's implementation and daily usage.

Respond.io has the best customer support I have seen for a B2B Chat support service. It has extremely easy integration and implementation and the time to train a support representative on the product is a magically low compared to any competition in the international market today.

Contras:

Analytics could be improved significantly. It is very hard to see various data cuts and customise service SLAs in a very inflexible reporting system. Complexity of using the product is very high.