Opiniones de Competitors App

Sobre Competitors App

Supervisa la estrategia de marketing de todos tus competidores en un solo lugar. Lleva solo 5 minutos a la semana conocer los movimientos de marketing de tus competidores.

Descubre más sobre Competitors App

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.7/10

Competitors App tiene una valoración global de 5.0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 22 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (22)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Competitors App antes?

Filtrar opiniones (22)

Simon
Simon
CTO and Founder en RU
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Reliable Competitor Monitoring

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent product with equally good support

Excellent quality product that helps us monitor our performance and also our competitors. We receive weekly reports showing multiple engagement figures amd other kpi.

Contras:

Only once we have had an issue with our reports but support very quickly corrected.

Nina
Product Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Enormously helpful

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: For our purposes, seeing changes competitors make on their website, their ads and other areas as they are happening helps us stay current with what strategies they may be shifting to. Easy access to newsletters and social gives us a complete picture.
This software is not only affordable, but is super easy to glean knowledge from quickly.

The love the Slack integration the most. It funnels into its own channel where I can get a quick summary of everything as it is happening. Having daily and weekly competitor summaries help me see everything at a glance and dive in deeper when needed. I love that I can see changes in competitor ads and SEO. This has saved me hours of time.

Contras:

Nothing really. I am looking forward to how they expand the product in the future.

Anna
Anna
Head of Growth en Polonia
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Get to know your competition activities!

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: You don't have to waste your time on market research anymore - you will get a clear view of what is your competition doing straight to your inbox.

This app helps monitor and analyze competition activities - thanks to that you can optimize your strategy according to moves made by your competition. You will get information from all over the places: marketing campaigns, social media, newsletters, reviews. You will also know about their keywords and changes made on the website.

Contras:

UI could be more up to date, it seems to look very old-fashioned.

Ugljesa
Ugljesa
CEO en Serbia
Fuente de la reseña

Saved me hours per week on Competition Monitoring + Gathered me more valuable insights

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: By monitoring my competitors with Competitors App, I managed to create much better content marketing strategies for my clients.

Competitors App is pretty clear and easy to use. It has a lot of useful features, and it can monitor whatever you can imagine about your competitors. Personally, since I'm focused on Content Marketing and boosting the organic website visitors for my clients - I found Competitors App very useful. It allows me to monitor my client's competitors' social media, blog posts, website changes, SEO and keyword rankings - that's everything I need for creating killer content marketing campaigns for my clients and crafting great blog posts. Support is great! rep is always there to help you with whatever you need.

Contras:

Probably, I think that they can improve a UX a little bit, but the most important is that Competitors App still provides you with a lot of value, so I don't find better UX so important. It does the job!

Iulian
CEO en Rumania

A very useful application

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It helped me to see daily how my competitors are promoting and I was able to make decisions about my marketing campaigns to always be ahead of the competition.

A very useful application that saves you precious time to find out how, and where your business competitors are advertised. Excellent Reporting, Accessibility, Ease of Use, Very Helpful Customer Support

Contras:

There's nothing that we can think of at this moment.

Alina
Alina
Marketer | Thagora Business Unit en Rumania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Always ready to improve your business and your clients' marketing plans

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It was really inspiring and helpful to see daily in my inbox all the online competitors' updates. Also, the pricing is ok.

Website changes and keywords, SEO and Social media

Contras:

There are no bad aspects of the app, till now.

Kristen
Co-founder en Argentina
Fuente de la reseña

CompetitorsApp should used by all businesses!! It’s such an amazing product!!

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Fantastic! Love the customer support as well!

I really love that I get daily email updates with an update on what my competitors have been up to. It’s so great to see where I can improve too. It has helped me so much! The customer service is also top notch! If you want your website to be better than your competitors than you can’t afford to not try competitorsApp. It’s a really amazing monitoring app! Highly recommend!

Contras:

I love everything! It’s very insightful

Daniel
Daniel
Project Manager - M&A en Dinamarca
Internet, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool to constantly keep an eye on your competitors

5.0 hace 4 años

Saves time by automatize the process of keeping track of your competitors site changes, keyword rankings, marketing strategies etc.

Contras:

It's a bit hard to understand all the functionalities in the beginning, but once you get a hold of it, you realize there are things you can do with it that never thought possible (for example, seeing how a competitor is changing just a few words/colors on a pricing page).

Kath
Consultant en Filipinas
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, does what it promises

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great app! If you have the budget, it's worth the pay

Easy to navigate and learn Provides very useful insights

Contras:

I think it's price since we're just a start-up company

Online Marketeer en Países Bajos

Worth every cent

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We use this app alongside other applications to measure our clients position in the market. It is awesome that we can report straight to our client about what their competitors do and show them what a good strategy would be to do themselves. This software should be in the list of software you use if you are doing anything in online marketing, SEO, SEA, contentmarketing, social media, etc. It will surely help.

- Easy to adjust to the needs of our clients when it comes to adding competitors. - Overviews give a lot of useful information and insight in what is happening in the market - Option to whitelabel it and give clients access to their data is very handy

Contras:

Setting targets and goals and be able to report on that would be a welcome addition

jb
CEO en Francia
Internet, Trabajador autónomo

a very interesting application

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I am very satisfied with the use, the support is responsive and listening, it is good

I especially like the richness of the features. It covers almost all the needs concerning the follow-up of the competitors, and this with an interface which is easy and pleasant to use. The white label offer is great

Contras:

not much in mind for the moment, it is frankly complete

Rafa
Rafa
Product Marketing Manager en Polonia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great app for competitors research

5.0 hace 2 años

Email updates are a convenient way of receiving information. I like the fact that I have a lot of info about competitors in one place. Also, newsletters monitoring is a unique and useful feature.

Contras:

The app is doing its job very well and it's adding new features all the time. I don't have any problems with it.

Nely
Nely
PHD Researcher en Rumania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nice weekly reports about competitors.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I receive very good info on the competitors and I don't waste any time.

I like that it doesn't take much of my time. It took me a few minutes to add and setup my competitors and that's it. Everything that's on the website I also receive in the email.

Contras:

The user interface and user experience can use some improvements.

Aazar Ali
Aazar Ali
Cofounder & CMO en Alemania
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I'd recommend everyone to get it!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: One App. Saves me a day of work per week. Love it!

I spend 5 minutes weekly to read competitors.app report, and I get updated with all the website, social media and keyword changes by them. What a solution!

Contras:

The design can get a bit more UX friendly.

Tetiana
Tetiana
Co-Founder en Suecia
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Saves lots of my time for searching needed info

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, Competitors App saves lots of my time for finding my competitor and tracking it's progress. Customer Support is 100% dedicated to all my questions.

I like that Competitors App tracks updates of my competitors and sends it directly to my email. I also like an opportunity to track any competitor I am interested in.

Contras:

I think the process of signing up to track a new competitor can be faster.

Marius
Marius
Founder, online marketing specialist en Rumania

Great for my agency

5.0 hace 4 años

It's nice to know what strategies my competitors apply to get and convert more users. Competitors App does what it says.

Contras:

I hope they can add local keyword rankings soon, it will be good for my local business.

Lilia
Lilia
Founder en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Well built product and incredible value.

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have competitor comparison articles with pricing+feature comparison tables that I need to keep up-to-date, so this service saves me manual work and time needed to check competitor sites. Cheaper than any intern you can possible hire for the task.

Stable platform, easy to use UI, richness of features, quick support via live chat. Great value. My favorite feature is the highlight of the web page change with before/after comparison - that is so helpful for ease/speed of review when keeping tabs on multiple competitors.

Contras:

Nothing big enough that would prevent me from using it.

Jana
Jana
Marketing Executive en Serbia
Fuente de la reseña

Multiple use tool for marketers

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Special kudos for Razvan and support, they are willing to help anytime and give an additional explanation. As a marketer, I really liked it!

It is giving me an overall perspective of how my competitors are doing in the market and how am I ranked towards them without having to use and pay for three different tools.

Contras:

I needed a bit of time to get around at first, so the interface could be a bit improved.

Sita
Sita
General Manager en Suecia
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Useful information

Comentarios: Good to Very good

I can have everything in one place, instead of paying and managing a lot of different tools.

Contras:

User interface and user design can use improvement

Alexandru
Alexandru
Founder en Rumania
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Competitors App is great to save me a lot of time

Comentarios: We find all PixTeller.com competitors in seconds

It's so nice that now I don't have to go and visit my competitors' websites and I don't need to remember everything about what they do. Competitors App does it for me and it's all automatic!

Contras:

I would also like to track ads on Facebook and Quora it will be much easier for us

Maya
Product Marketing Lead en Israel
Deportes, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product to follow your competitors' actions

5.0 hace 3 años

It's very convenient for me to have all my competitors' updates in one place. It lets me see changes they make, new webpages they create, and social posts they publish.

Contras:

One thing the app doesn't show is mentions of competitors from across the web.

Alin Vlad
Alin Vlad
Growth en Rumania
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Comprehensive Competitor Tracking Applications

5.0 hace 4 años

This tool does what you need other 4 tools to do at a highly competitive price.

Contras:

I really can't see any issues right now, it has a lot of potential to turn into a full array of competition monitoring tools