Opiniones de PayNorthwest

4.1/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7/5

Sobre PayNorthwest

A unified platform that combines payroll, HR, and time and labor management functions in a single database.

Descubre más sobre PayNorthwest

Mostrando 8 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Sherry W.
HR Director
Deportes, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/7/2016

"Great Software and even better service. "

Comentarios: As everyone knows payroll and HRIS conversions can be daunting to say the least. The team at ONEMINT was incredible. They went over the top to ensure that the workload of that conversion fell on them and not us. To be honest it was a bit scary how much they did as it felt as though we had not made much progress and next thing I know we are training on our system with all build, configuration and data loaded and I had not lifted a finger. Because of their implementation and service model it allowed for me and my team to continue to focus on our business and not on this project. The software is incredibly flexible and we were able to customize its workflows and process's to mirror and automate that of our business. We have already seen large savings of new operational efficiencies and expect to continue to see more as we become more familiar with the software and its robust capabilities.

Puntos a favor: Implementation and Service model is the best I have ever come across. Robust and configurable system that allows you to tailor it to your specific business process's. Worth every penny spent when looking at both the service and the software. Cant believe we waiting as long as we did to move from the large competitors.

Contras: Currently in the U.S for payroll. They said they are working on rolling out Canadian but as of yet they do not offer it. If you have a multi-national business, depending on how you structure the business they may not be the best. At times the amount that can be configured can seem overwhelming. They do a great job of explaining and doing the configuration for you but there were times when we became overwhelmed with which decision we actually wanted.

por ONEMINT el 12/7/2016

Thank you Sherry! Its been a pleasure and we look forward to building a long lasting partnership with you and your team!

-ONEMINT Team

• Publicado el 12/7/2016
Dana P.
Administrator
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/8/2016

"My go to for HR Payroll and all things Business is OneMint WorkforceONE"

Comentarios: WorkForceONE is the total package for all my business needs. The staff are great, courteous and always prepared with the answers I need when I call, not in an hour or a day but immediately. Payroll was my initial reason to contact OneMint WorkForceONE. However since establishing this service we have added integrated time keeping and are also using the cloud based document storage and the integrated online employment advertising.

Puntos a favor: Everything! From software to service this is truly the best payroll and HR software company we have ever worked with.

Contras: The West coast time zone. It would be much more convenient to have someone available for those of us on the East and Central Standard Time.

por ONEMINT el 12/8/2016

Thank you Dana and Ailero! Looking forward to many years of success together!

Brandon S.
  • Publicado el 14/2/2018

"Mr"

Comentarios: I am estatic that I found an HR Suite that covers so many aspects of the employee lifecycle. The catch 22 is that it's incredibly customizable. This is great, in theory, but also means that it takes a long time to fully understand how to use, customize and configure the software.

Puntos a favor: OneMint was the most robust and encompassing application I found when seeking an HR Suite. Ultimately I wanted as many functions under a single application as possible. OneMint has everything from ATS and onboarding to performance and payroll.

Contras: As one might expect since they have so much functionality, they are not the 'best in breed' at any one particular function. This is understandable. However, there are some aspects that I find a bit lacking from what you would expect. This is notably the ATS and time/attendance, especially in terms of scheduling.

• Publicado el 14/2/2018
Tim O.
General Manager
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/8/2016

"Phenomenal HR/Payroll System, Even Better Support!!"

Comentarios: This satisfies all of our HR, Payroll, and Recruitment needs. Everything is automated, the workflow is intuitive, the support team has walked us through every step. I could not recommend a better piece of software to make our HR processes effortlessly consistent.

Puntos a favor: We've been able to automate hiring and benefits requests. Time recording has become more accurate and consistent. Our company structure is better defined, employees can see what opportunities exist within the company and what comes next.

Contras: API setup is expensive, but the custom reporting has allowed us to bypass this requirement for now.

por ONEMINT el 12/8/2016

Thank you so much for the kind words Tim! Could not be more thankful for an incredible client in Chukar Cherries! We look forward to many years of success together!

Paula S.
Staff Accountant/ Payroll
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/3/2017

"Cascadia Senior Living"

Comentarios: Our implantation & support person is just awesome. He has made this transition so much easier than others we have encountered in the past. and is always willing to help with what ever we ask.

Puntos a favor: We can create a report for almost anything we need

Contras: Wish the payroll & HR tabs er combined for less moving back & forth between

por ONEMINT el 13/3/2017

Thank you Paula!
We are excited to have you and Cascadia as a client and look forward to many years of success!

• Publicado el 13/3/2017
Bill S.
COO
Internet, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/3/2017

"Hard to learn but easy to use and extremely powerful"

Comentarios: A powerful, reliable but idiosyncratic product, with a steep learning curve, but your reward is a system that almost literally does it all. I have yet to think of a capability, report type etc that OneMint can't do. And once you learn the system, running payroll is a breeze. The customer support is exceptional. Staff is smart, responsive and conscientious. We're very happy with OneMint, it may be a bit much for very small companies but we recommend it strongly for mid-size to large companies who can really take advantage of its power.

por ONEMINT el 8/3/2017

Thank you Bill! Its been a pleasure serving The Maven and watching you grow as a startup in such a short period of time. We look forward to continued growth and prosperity in the future and for us to be a partner in that journey. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything you or the team needs!

• Publicado el 8/3/2017
Tanya L.
Human Resources
Seguridad pública, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/3/2017

"Overall happy with product"

Comentarios: The functionality is all there, and the customer support is incredibly helpful. Without the customer support, I would be lost in the system - it isn't very intuitive. Initially I felt there was a lack of support and direction after it was built, partially my fault as well as I didn't have a lot of time up front to get into it. It is a lot of upfront work to capture all the information, but that was only because we didn't have it readily available and is exactly why we needed a product like this.

Puntos a favor: It has a ton of functionality and stores all the necessary information. The basics are easy once you are shown how to use it.

Contras: Not overly intuitive and the training videos weren't very helpful.

• Publicado el 14/3/2017
Daniel G.
Harvester
Agricultura, 201-500 empleados
    Sin valoración
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 15/1/2019

"Great payroll"

Puntos a favor: Amazing payroll system. Easy to navigate and the checks deposited early.

Contras: Sometimes I would be locked out of the app