Opiniones de PlanStreet

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre PlanStreet

Transform lives and streamline day-to-day processes
of your organization.

Descubre más sobre PlanStreet

Mostrando 27 opiniones

Verda S.
Verda S.
Social media consultant
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Very effective and efficient software"

Puntos a favor: The design if the software is easy to use. Does not require a lot of time to learn. Helps with managing our files and allows us to make them accessible to who ever we want from our team. Also, the PlanStreet team is very helpful and is always there to answer any questions.

Contras: I wasn’t able to connect my google account however, the team helped me and went through step by step to show me how it can be done.

por PlanStreet el 22/4/2021

We are glad that you are having a good experience with PlanStreet.

• Publicado el 13/4/2021
Outi C.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/12/2019

"Robust but Easy Project Management tool"

Puntos a favor: Easy to learn! Supports both Waterfall and Agile project management giving us an option to choose the appropriate PM approach for each project and keep our projects all in one tool. The application does a lot of heavy lifting without making me feel it - I would describe the product as light-weight option for other project management heavies. Not light-weight in capabilities but in how little it makes you to do while providing you with a full portfolio view of all projects in your organization.

Contras: At first I was confused on how the content for the selection lists was created but after receiving the admin rights, I was happy!

por PlanStreet el 19/12/2019

hi Outi,

Thank you for valuable feedback. As per your statement "The application does a lot of heavy lifting without making me feel it ." this was actually our main point of focus and we are continuously working on it to make user experience even better.

• Publicado el 17/12/2019
Taylor W.
Project Coordinator - SUD
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/10/2021

"Erie County Health"

Comentarios: Good, we have just begun using PlanStreet with our team and they have adapted well.

Puntos a favor: This is much more user friendly than previous system, so far. Hoping it will allow for better reporting.

Contras: Reports feature seems a touch more difficult than needs to be, however we have not spend much time within the reporting feature. Will reach out if needed. A plan street FAQ or user guide specific to the software would also be helpful

• Publicado el 4/10/2021
Brookley T.
Clinical Manager
  • Publicado el 25/3/2021

"STAY AWAY"

Comentarios: Do not use this service, save your money and spend it on a service that will actually work!

Puntos a favor: We never received a software that worked for us therefore I didn’t like anything about this software!

Contras: This software was not useful at all. It was not the product that we were sold whatsoever. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has horrible customer service, blamed us for his program not working the way that it needs to. We never received a functional service and were never refunded. The company continued to string us along with promises for a software that would work for us and never delivered.

por PlanStreet el 14/4/2021

We are sorry to hear your feedback. Software implementation requires time commitment from both sides. Unfortunately, you were not involved in the implementation process. Our team interacted with a very junior resource from your team who didn't have the decision making authority. Hence, the go-live was delayed and you never experienced the full capability of PlanStreet. I wish you best of luck. PlanStreet team is always available to work with you.

• Publicado el 25/3/2021
Stephanie W.
Project Director
  • Publicado el 13/9/2021

"Meets our needs"

Comentarios: PlanStreet is committed to giving a good experience.

Puntos a favor: The customer service is great; every issue we've had has been addressed and resolved. The company is committed to meeting the needs we presented.

Contras: It is not made specifically as a CRM, which is our primary need. We also need it for storing client-signed documents and we had signficant issues with this feature in the beginning. However, the team was committed to solving the problem, and now we haven't had an issue with this for a long time.

• Publicado el 13/9/2021
Anita L.
Assistant Director
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/5/2021

"New Beginnings PlanStreet Collaboration"

Comentarios: The staff have been super helpful and informative!

Puntos a favor: This system is very customizable. We can layout the templates and forms to meet the needs of our specific programs.

Contras: Some features are not yet available. Yet this is not a deal breaker!

por PlanStreet el 22/6/2021

We are glad to hear about your experience with PlanStreet. We have added several new features and functionalities which would really benefit the case management industry.

• Publicado el 17/5/2021
John N.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/8/2019

"Instrumental in streamlining processes and collaboration"

Comentarios: Project management, team collaboration and resource demand management.

Puntos a favor: It's a complete package with strong project planning, tracking and project accounting features. Ability to carry out agile scaled scrum along with traditional scheduling engine makes PlanStreet unique.

Contras: There is everything to like about PlanStreet.

por PlanStreet el 8/8/2019

Hi John, Really appreciate your kind words. Your feedback is valuable to us.

Saul V.
Founding Principal
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/10/2020

"Resource Management"

Comentarios: We would embark on this implementation again knowing what we know today. Excellent team and product

Puntos a favor: The customer support and ease of managing needed reports and additional tools

Contras: some added reports that were needed for our team, but it was addressed exceptionally.

por PlanStreet el 22/10/2020

Thank you Saul. We are glad that your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

• Publicado el 16/10/2020
Ricardo P.
Senior Program Director
  • Publicado el 17/6/2021

"Real Champions Inc. Software Review"

Comentarios: My overall experience was great. I fell in love with the system when I saw a demo of how it works.

Puntos a favor: The most advantageous features are the ability to embed the intake forms into our website to have information go directly to the system. Another benefit is being able to place all of our participants into the system and track them in that system.

Contras: There are some features that I believe we do not need or that I do not fully understand their functions. I also wish there was a step by step manual that is given for each function or maybe a manual that reflects what is learned during the onboarding process. Sometimes, I may forget how to do a specific thing, it would be helpful to be able to go back to a document that refreshes my memory, so that I would not have to email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

por PlanStreet el 22/6/2021

Thank you Ricardo, your feedback is valuable or us. and we are working on your suggestions

• Publicado el 17/6/2021
Portfolio Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"Everything on one platform"

Comentarios: We have integrated Planstreet case management software for one of our clients who collect donations for orphans. this has helped us track the donations, details about each child case, and our remote team has access to all reports, financial tracking, forms, and tasks.

Puntos a favor: I have used it as a tester and practiced for more than 2 weeks. The software is easy to navigate from one case to another.
Client information is easily stored and can be shared with other team members. reports are customizable and editable. Support was available 24x7 when i needed to understand a point.

Contras: Some features were difficult to understand but i contacted the team to give me a walk-through for better understanding.

por PlanStreet el 14/4/2021

• Publicado el 12/4/2021
Kashan M.
Sr SQA Analyst
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 20/1/2020

"PlantStreet Project Management Tool"

Comentarios: Previously I was facing a problem to manage multiple projects concurrently , PlanStreet Port folio screen makes it easier and I could trace the status and working hours easily. List view Screen let me know the Instantaneous status of Each task and resource allocation on Tasks and Project.

Puntos a favor: This software is a Complete package for Project Management where Manager can keep track of the project Status , timeline. The best thing I like most is the Resource Allocation screen where manager can track the Workload , Allocation and Task completion percentage of the Resource for individual as well as multiple Project.

Contras: I would like to have customize reports that would help me to generate the custom reports according to the requirement of the customers.

por PlanStreet el 28/1/2020

Hey Kashan, Glad to hear from you. We will definitely work on customizing the reports in future.

• Publicado el 20/1/2020
Sr maria louise E.
Case Manager
  • Publicado el 13/11/2020

"Case Management in your Budget"

Comentarios: PlanStreet is making it easier for us to focus on our clients, and connect them with the resources they need.

Puntos a favor: PlanStreet allows us to track our clients easily, and manage who will follow up with different tasks. We were able to customize the Intake screen to fit our needs. This helped support users who were new to a digital environment. Also the ability to email an intake sheet to our client is a great feature. We also use this feature to send

Contras: For a case management tool, there isn't a way to keep a database of resources, which is the mainstay of case management. We hope PlanStreet will add a feature to create at least a contact list of resources to help our clients.

por PlanStreet el 25/11/2020

Thanks Maria. We are glad that you liked it and your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.
Your feedback is important to us and we will look into it so we can provide you the best case management solutions.

• Publicado el 13/11/2020
Debbie T.
Marketing Manager
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados

"Synchronized our work"

Comentarios: We requested for a demo and now my department is using their free trial version. hopefully we will purchase the monthly subscription

Puntos a favor: They have detailed tutorials to understand the functionality and plus their support team is always available

Contras: new names of options. because we are used to learn about specific terms. Street Center, My street was initially difficult to understand

por PlanStreet el 8/8/2019

Hi Debbie, Good to know that the magic is working. Hope to work with you in the future on a continuous basis. keep sharing your feedback it is valuable for us.

Awa K.
Assistant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/1/2020

"Very nice interface"

Puntos a favor: The software is organized and very easy to use. It also helps us manage our budget which is amazing.

Contras: Nothing. I like everything about the software.

Hi Awa,
Thank you for sharing your feedback about our platform.

• Publicado el 23/1/2020
Tess D.
Business Manager
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/11/2020

"Liked it"

Puntos a favor: its easy to use and I really enjoyed learning it.

Contras: kinda confusing on updating it and each different part.

por PlanStreet el 25/11/2020

Thanks Tess. We are glad that you liked it. You can reach out to our customer support anytime.

• Publicado el 18/11/2020
President/COO
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/9/2020

"PMP for GovCon"

Comentarios: Technical support and development are very hands on with addressing enhances and questions.

Puntos a favor: Great usage on milestone and task level displays for proposal response documents need for Project Management Planning.

Contras: Cloud based refresh rate when editing existing or exiting new plans is a bit slow.

por PlanStreet el 19/11/2020

Thank you for providing the feedback.

• Publicado el 7/9/2020
Sarah H.
Community Engagement Manager
  • Publicado el 5/5/2021

"Good Experience so Far!"

Puntos a favor: The set up team has been such a great help and we have worked to get our systems up and running! Grateful for their flexibility and their help in customizing this for us and our team.

Contras: Not having the ability to auto-link cases and having to input these manually. Still getting to know the software, so TBD.

por PlanStreet el 24/5/2021

We are pleased to know that you are having a great experience using PlanStreet.

• Publicado el 5/5/2021
Roger C.
Program Director
  • Publicado el 18/5/2021

"Helpful"

Comentarios: Tracking

Puntos a favor: I like that I have the space to design my vision. I am able to create programs and documents. I appreciate that clients can help manager their accounts.

Contras: I don't know if I have any. I am new at my job and was solo. I really had to design this out of thin air.

por PlanStreet el 22/6/2021

We really appreciate your kind words. Thankyou

• Publicado el 18/5/2021
Aaron M.
Managing Director & PM
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/10/2020

"Just getting started"

Puntos a favor: Gantt Chart, resource allocation/revenue calculation

Contras: Different interface than I was used to with Buildertrend.

por PlanStreet el 22/10/2020

Thanks Aaron. We are glad that your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

• Publicado el 15/10/2020
Mark W.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/11/2020

"Happy"

Comentarios: Brian has been very supportive, quick to respond, and get the things I need help with back fast.

Puntos a favor: The software is easy to use and has the ability for me to make most my own changes as I need

Contras: I'm still learning the software, So I don't have anything I don't like so far.

por PlanStreet el 13/11/2020

Thanks Mark. We are glad that you liked it and your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

• Publicado el 10/11/2020
Irfan A.
Senior Design Consultant
Estudios de mercado, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 10/12/2019

"Very Good"

Comentarios: It's easy to use, great user experience, recommended for newbies and experts

Puntos a favor: User-friendly, reliable, accurate and also in your budget compare to other market products

Contras: Overall fewer users should be distributed to masses

por PlanStreet el 19/12/2019

Thanks Irfan, we hope to have you onboard with us for many coming years.

• Publicado el 10/12/2019
Jasmine B.
Program Director
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/5/2021

"Plan street for the WIN!"

Comentarios: Still learning, but I love how user-friendly it is.

Puntos a favor: I love how easy the system is. very easy to use.

Contras: I would like to be able to track time by using the scheduler and have that transfer over to the timesheets.

por PlanStreet el 24/5/2021

We are pleased to know that you are having a great experience using PlanStreet.

• Publicado el 4/5/2021
Junaid A.
SEO Specialist
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/1/2020

"PlanStreet has saved us!"

Puntos a favor: We are quiet happy working with PlanStreet tool, cover all the functionality and serves our business very well.

Contras: As for now there isnt any issue faced by our company.

por PlanStreet el 28/1/2020

hey Junaid, Really appreciate your valuable feedback for us.

• Publicado el 25/1/2020
Shahzad A.
Digital Media Guru
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/3/2020

"All in One Project Management Tool"

Puntos a favor: Their customer support and accounts team is really good and supportive. You will get all the systems integrated in their tool. Kanban Board, Gantt Chart and Project Portfolio Management. We will surely buy their monthly subscription after completing trial period.

Contras: In start it was little tricky to understand the system how it is working but when we got detailed demo and starts working it was more easy

por PlanStreet el 24/7/2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about our platform.

• Publicado el 13/3/2020
David N.
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/7/2020

"Collaborate"

Comentarios: It's been a helpful tool for our firm

Puntos a favor: The easiness of setting up and managing multiple projects

Contras: At first it didn't seem like it was geared towards our industry, but the development team quickly made adjustments.

por PlanStreet el 16/7/2020

Thank you, David. We are glad that Collaborate is benefiting from PlanStreet.

• Publicado el 14/7/2020