Opiniones de Qooper

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Qooper

Los productos de software de mentoría y aprendizaje de Qooper permiten rodear a tu gente de los mentores, colegas, grupos y recursos idóneos para llevar a cabo una mejor carrera.

Descubre más sobre Qooper

Mostrando 33 opiniones

Mike V.
Mike V.
Project Officer
Organización política, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 8/5/2020

"Exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less."

Comentarios: What I like most about Qooper's mentoring software is how straight forward it is. It has all the functions you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially for mentors and mentees, the software is very user friendly. Next to that, it is easily manageable as an administrator as well. All the questions that might arise during the usage of the software can be easily answered by the many instruction video's Qooper offers, which saves you a lot of time. Last but not least, Qooper's customer support is excellent. I liked the fact that before having a demo, you could already explain your need and wants, which were dealt with in the demo. This personal approach was much appreciated by me and my colleagues. I look forward to starting our mentoring program and collecting our first results in the coming months!

Puntos a favor: - Very user friendly;
- Great customer service;
- Easy to join as a mentor/mentee;
- Professional design;
- Easily adaptable to your own needs and wants.

Contras: - Haven't found any cons yet.

por Qooper el 12/5/2020

Thank you for the speedy review Mike!

• Publicado el 8/5/2020
Wendy L.
Vice President
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/6/2020

"Best Support and Service"

Comentarios: We use Qooper to provide coaching and support to teachers in the field. The ease of use for our coaches to stay in constant contact with their mentees has increased the quality of teaching with the teachers we work with. Having the ability to support them through these trying pandemic times is critical and we look for Qooper to continue to expand our support to many teachers as they struggle with the new demands of teaching through a pandemic

Puntos a favor: The ease of use and intuitiveness of the application for our users. The training time was significantly reduced and users are more productive in their overall job because they have the communication tools necessary to be more effective. The Learning Steps and Assignments are critical features for our business and they work very well to allow needed progress.

Contras: We would like to be able to tie a step to a goal and have the ability to track progress on goals based on the goals themselves, not just the tags. In other words, providing metrics on the actual progression of assignments to meet goals.

por Qooper el 12/6/2020

Hi Wendy, thank you for the amazing review and we love to tell that our more advanced tracking and measurements will help you track the actual progression of assignments with milestones towards the goal. Looking forward to having this in your program!

• Publicado el 10/6/2020
Ana M.
Director of Programs
  • Publicado el 27/9/2021

"review"

Comentarios: It's been ok so far

Puntos a favor: I like the idea, but more support around setting up would be helpful

Contras: lots of tailoring needs, that are not very easy to work through

por Qooper el 14/10/2021

Ana thank you for referring Qooper to other organizations and we look forward to you seeing the results after launching your program and we're happy to be supporting your program.

• Publicado el 27/9/2021
Survivor Leadership Institute
  • Publicado el 13/12/2019

"Thoughtful design and great customer service"

Comentarios: Working with Qooper has been great. Omer is always very responsive to questions and requests that we have. Setting up and establishing the program was also seamless.

Puntos a favor: - flexibility of the program
- diversity of options and uses for users
- ability to track and monitor usage
- the video chat
- helpfulness of customer success manager
- it's on an app and is still affordable
- responsiveness around feedback from customers

Contras: Some additional features would be desired:
- group chat
- availability of a forum
- interactive with other programs such as zoom

por Qooper el 17/12/2019

R. Thank you for your excellent review. We were so happy to hear you decided to expand the program and the reviews from mentees, mentors and program managers! Please stay tuned for the additional features, we have a lot coming soon.

• Publicado el 13/12/2019
Kiara W.
E-mentor Consultant
Organización cívica y social, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2019

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] NEVER Fails You!"

Comentarios: Well, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . Even though you do not normally use a human to describe an experience, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful, prompt, consistent, flexible, and knowledgeable. This app would not be a tangible thing if it weren't for his insight and patience. We needed our handheld through this process and he gladly accommodated us. The level of customer service provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team of developers is perfect. The attention to detail and level of service from Qooper was above and beyond. Following [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lead, Qooper transformed a process that stressed our team into a delight. I highly recommend this software, not just from the features and intuitive ease perspective, but from customer service and valued individualized care!

Puntos a favor: It's a customizable, expandable, easy product. If you are looking for an electronic mentoring platform NOT contextualized for peer to peer in-house relationships this is the most valuable option. I love this software!

Contras: Nothing is perfect, but this software comes very close. That said, the thing I like least about the software is the print is small and may be a barrier to some users.

por Qooper el 11/12/2019

Thank you for the compliments on the platform and our customer service Kiara!

• Publicado el 6/12/2019
Lynne G.
Executive Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/10/2019

"Product Review"

Comentarios: Our overall experience with Qooper is great. Our mentors had to manually entered activities on Mentorcore system after each session. After transitioning to this richer platform, Qooper automatically tracks the engagement between mentors/mentees. The mentees/youth in our program love the app and having the option to join via web-based if they do not have a cell phone.

Puntos a favor: We switched from MentoCore to Qooper this year and we have already seen a great difference. We love the engagement between mentors and mentees and customer service is top notch. Our questions are answered within 5 min. They are responsive and care for their clients.

Contras: Since we are a new customer, we are still experiencing the platform and excited about upcoming new features that are in the works.

por Qooper el 4/11/2019

Lynne thank you so much for the wonderful review and the success story you're giving us. We look forward to the new solutions that will be available to all our customers and take your program to the next level!

• Publicado el 28/10/2019
Gouhar N.
Membership Marketing Specialist
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/6/2021

"Couldn't Have Made a Better Decision"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Qooper has been amazing! I had support throughout the set-up process to answer my questions (which were many), my emails are always answered in a timely manner, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the platform itself and the ease-of-use. Our users have only said positive comments about the change.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to set-up, simple to use interface, easy instructions, ability to track progress and interaction of matches, learning modules and community rooms. Users have had no issues setting up their accounts or profiles and are able to manage their relationship independently without staff support.

Contras: There is not much that I have an issue with but if I had to come up with something, I suppose it would be not having the video function, however, there is a work around where you can enter in the conference link and its tracked.

• Publicado el 7/6/2021
Graduate Student
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/3/2019

"The apps, the platform and the team are working wonders!"

Comentarios: Our experience was a breeze. We have a small mentoring program for education in my university and wanted to use Qooper to
bring mentors and mentees closer and be able to track the development. The matching tools are super intuitive and they took the matching workload completely out. The look of the admin dashboard and apps are just gorgeous, so simple.
We really loved the software and their super helpful team. They were always there for us, even on weekends or late hours.
We look forward to using the new features and products they're launching in the even bigger program.

Puntos a favor: The platform is very flexible, customizable and super easy to use. We barely needed help to get the program going.
The apps are super fun and easy to use. The grad students and alumni really liked it.
As program managers, we really like that we are able to manage the program with automation tools. There is such a high level of
tracking on the platform. Thanks to the tracking we are able to make decisions based on data and show off the ROI.
The apps made the program so convenient and accesible in the busy schedules. This was a huge win in our program. Also, since the grad
students and alumni have busy inboxes, the push notifications of the apps made the access instaneous, no matter where and didn't get
lost in their inboxes so this really boosted the engagement.
We also were provided a landing page to send to the participants which explained the program, how to take part so took a lot
of work off our shoulders.

Contras: Not much to say really. I'm quite impressed by using the platform and we'll probably be looking to have the branded materials
for a larger program.

por Qooper el 1/4/2019

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure serving your program and we are ready to prepare the branded apps for your university.

• Publicado el 25/3/2019
Senior Organizational Development Business Partner
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 4/6/2021

"Very Best Mentoring Tool at the Very Best Price"

Comentarios: Qooper impressed us from the beginning. We were looking for a tool to match and manage several hundred employees for a mentor program. Their tool met all of our requirements and then some. And they've adapted with us as we've grown from pilot to large scale roll out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are great business partners who collaborate, advise, and provide the support we need to deliver an impactful mentoring program. Highly recommend this team!

Puntos a favor: Qooper has designed a mentoring software that is easy to set up and deploy. As a non-IT administrator, I feel confident navigating the backend to customize our mentor program the way we want. And whenever I may get stuck, I know I can call the team at Qooper to help me. Our users also appreciate the design and functionality of the app.

Contras: Honestly, when I've reached out to Qooper about something I wish was different or something I'd like to see added, they are quick to address my concerns and make adaptations for me.

• Publicado el 4/6/2021
Yarkin S.
Yarkin S.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/2/2019

"Qooper is indeed next level!"

Comentarios: Overall, we love using our branded mentorship app by Qooper, our mentors and
mentees love taking part in the program and the automation made everything so easy.
We are looking forward to using their upcoming features.

Puntos a favor: We wanted to use Qooper for starting a mentoring program and it has been
nothing but pleasure since then. We had unparalled engagement in the program
thanks to their branded mentoring apps. The software is extremely easy to use
for both the program managers, mentors and mentees. I really like the landing
page they designed for us and the branded apps created quiet the excitement.
Also the mentors found taking part in the program really convenient. The customer
service has been world class. They really care about our program and go above and
beyond to satisfy our needs. I recommend Qooper as a must to anyone looking for
mentoring software.

Contras: Qooper is a young product that is rapidly growing. If there's a feature they lack but
is necessary in your program, they are pretty quick in developing it. They did beat their
short lead time in our case.

• Publicado el 21/2/2019
Lori D.
Chief Operation Officer
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2019

"Unbelievable functionality and support"

Comentarios: Our Foundation was introducing a mentorship program for the first time, with a very complex set of objectives and issues to overcome. We spent a lot of time speaking with Qooper and seeing how they could help us overcome our major issues. They walked with us, side-by-side, as we began the process to develop and deploy our program. There was nothing they weren't willing to help us with, including adding new features and tweaking existing ones. They helped us all hours and days, including having calls on weekends, because they knew our deadlines and wanted us to be successful - and we are!

Puntos a favor: Qooper provides an all-encompassing experience for our program. We are able to deploy a virtual mentorship program worldwide, that encourages both mentors and mentees to participate. It is so easy to use and manage, we can focus on our program knowing the software does everything we need. We didn't need to contract any other software or tools - everything is built in. We didn't have to sacrifice features for convenience either. Full featured, affordable and easy to use.

Contras: We were not familiar with deploying an app to Apple Store or Google Play, we thought we were going to have to do a bunch of things ourselves. Turned out that Qooper took care of all of it and now we have deployed - approved - apps on both. We liked this least because we had to think about it for about an hour before Qooper told us how it works.

por Qooper el 4/11/2019

Lori we are so honored to be supporting your program and your high-level participants. It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the next stages in your program.

• Publicado el 25/10/2019
Petr Z.
Contabilidad, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/3/2019

"Qooper is by far the most engaging platform I've used"

Comentarios: I love the extreme level of customer service. Qooper team is so invested in the success of my program it is unbelievable.
The mentorship apps really boosted the mentoring communication and the measurements-tracking show me what everyone is doing at all times.
I love that I don't even need surveys. Qoopers built-in communication and mentoring tools interpret the relationships and show the success automatically for me.
I look forward to running more programs and using their upcoming features. You guys are awesome!

Puntos a favor: One of their biggest advantages is the app they customized to my organization with my colors logos and whatnot. I run mentoring and coaching programs and am using my custom mentorship app for engagement, the admin software to
manage my program with barely any work. Now, they've told me there is a learning platform coming on the web.
I'm just delighted with their products.
Extremely intuitive, instantly engaging... Also, the promo landing page they provided me took all the work
to promote the program and to send the apps out of my hands. It was just seamless.
Once in the app, the engagement just skyrocketed. Mentors became instantly accessible, no emails and mentors saw it as
a lightweight approach that they can use at their convenience.
I look forward to using their learning platform and the other upcoming tools

Contras: Since I need to write something here, I will say I had a few participants didn't have smartphones but it was so worth it.
I may have lost a few participants but all the ones that did take part were involved to the fullest.

• Publicado el 23/3/2019
Anjie V.
CEO/Founder
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 7/12/2020

"An awesome customizable mentoring platform in a box!"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been wonderful. The team is responsive and very open to feedback. They are constantly improving the platform to be even better.

Puntos a favor: (1) It’s easy to set-up and customize within a very short time frame.
(2) It’s affordable for startups and small organizations.
(3) The Qooper team is highly responsive.
(4) The Qooper team works hard to create new features that drive value for their customers.

Contras: (1) It would be great if mentors and mentees could decline a match easily.
(2) Some of the profile fields in the onboarding forms look jumbled on the mobile app.
(3) The app sometimes crashes on mobile.
(4) No way for admins to easily message/email a subset of users based on custom filters.

• Publicado el 7/12/2020
Cliff R.
Mentorship Coordinator
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/5/2019

"Great support, great functionality and most of all an enjoyable experience for everyone involved"

Comentarios: I like the clean and fresh look of the app. I love the dedicated customer support and you get the answers directly and instantly.

Puntos a favor: I like the support and customer service-- available almost 24/7 and they respond immediately. They also send you a quick video tutes to further demonstrate a particular feature or functionality. I think this app is providing great and relevant functionalities that any mentorship program would need. It has a lot of functionalities which address exactly what we need for our program.. just easy to access even for our very old mentors and mentees. No complains from participants, and the measurement tool just gives all data that we need about the usage and interactions happening. No headache, easy to navigate, straigthforward and the participants don't have any issues so far. So kudos to the team behind Qooper for continuing to listen to the clients in improving and adding functionalities and ease of work to users and admin. ★★★★★★★★★★ 10 out of 5 stars!

Contras: so far, none. We havent spotted any issues yet.

por Qooper el 31/5/2019

Cliff, 10 out of 5 stars for a customer like you. We love all the creative things you do with the platform, especially the announcements. Keep up the great work and we're here whenever you need us.

• Publicado el 30/5/2019
Amber Y.
Program Manager
  • Publicado el 2/9/2020

"Our team LOVES Qooper"

Comentarios: BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. (I honestly cannot over-emphasize that!) Our mentoring program had become an unmanageable one for our organization. Now we are able to scale indefinitely while providing significant value on both sides of the mentorship "table."

Puntos a favor: Many of the Qooper features make our process easier every day, but my favorite is the learning resources. Qooper provides a visible, expedited management tool for 1:1 mentorship (our primary goal) but also SCALABLE tools like learning and groups. We went from color-coded Google Sheets to a polished, professional platform that supports our mentoring program in truly meaningful ways.

Contras: Working with Apple was a pain, but that's not Qooper's fault. Because of the current climate during COVID, we have needed to supplement the groups function with online networking events to keep mentors feeling connected.

por Qooper el 18/9/2020

Amber! Thank you for such an amazing review and thank you for being an amazing partner!

• Publicado el 2/9/2020
Adrienne A.
Project Director
Administración educativa, 501-1,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/2/2020

"Great Experience From Conception to Full Implementation"

Puntos a favor: Excellent customer service! The leadership and implementation team is very attentive to clients, quick to respond to messages and work to resolve issues that arise. Most every concern, issue, or question is tended to/solved with the span of a few hours. Really appreciate the frequent check-ins and prompt communication. Very happy with our decision to use Qooper for our mentoring needs. It's very user friendly, provides excellent data and analytics, easy to interact with, upload items, share information. Appealing to students. Like the multi-functionality of text, video, and meeting calendar. New features added regularly keeps the app engaging.

Contras: None so far. Everything has been great and issues minimal.

por Qooper el 6/2/2020

Thank you for the amazing review Adrienne!

• Publicado el 5/2/2020
Ashley C.
Assistant Director, Graduate Student Life
Administración educativa, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/6/2020

"Qooper for Graduate Students"

Puntos a favor: What stood out to me most were the features to assist in the matching process and the ability to really make the process best suited to our graduate students. I also really enjoyed the already developed resources to assist in using the software and training the mentors and mentees.

Contras: There have been aspects of the software that were sometimes glitchy or difficult to navigate - working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a blessing. Any difficulty we have faced or suggestions we have had has been promptly addressed and the software modified for our use. It's been amazing.

por Qooper el 17/6/2020

Thank you for the amazing review Ashley, looking forward to our 2nd cohort on Fall 2020!

• Publicado el 15/6/2020
Yigit T.
Project Engineer
Construcción, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 26/8/2019

"Review"

Comentarios: It has been an excellent experience. Qooper teem is great to work with and they are
as responsive as customer service gets. We needed no training at all since the
software was extremely intuitive. The engagement has been great so we are very happy
with that as well. Our engineers are now able to consult their mentor about their
decisions on the fly and make faster yet more accurate decisions which we're able to monitor.

Puntos a favor: We really like the ease of use of the materials and accessibility. Since engineers and
their mentors are quite busy and often in the field, we wanted a solution that would be convenient to them
and can track their activities. The tracking has been super insightful to understand what
the employees are working towards and what they need. Also, we saw a correlation between
disengaged employees and their progress so that was a good metric.

Contras: We really want a library feature to collect together all the learning materials that are developed in the program.
This is not something they have but they just gave us a date to finish this up and actually asked for our
feedback about it so that was quite cool.

por Qooper el 28/8/2019

Thank you very much for the review! You've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to expanding your program.

• Publicado el 26/8/2019
Angela S.
Alumni Relations and Strategic Outreach
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/10/2020

"Great ROI, easy to deploy"

Comentarios: This is the second semester we've had a mentorship program and it is nice to be able to track when people are meeting and communicating! Before, we were just letting them run wild.

Puntos a favor: We were in a rush to move our mentoring program online for our very shortened fall semester, and after reviewing several companies, we decided to go with Qooper because of the value and how quickly it could be implemented. In less than a month, I had the whole program ironed out and learning modules populated, and we were accepting members. The Qooper team was super-responsive and continues to hold my hand thru the first semester of using the program. We did have trouble with the Apple customization, but that was on our end. Thankfully, Qooper has a work-around. I really can't say enough about the level of customer support from Qooper.

Contras: We were looking for better ways to generate matches so our committee could hand-select matches, which wasn't available at first, but, thanks to the Qooper team, now is available. It would be nice to be able to switch between admin and user screens, and be able to sort steps by triggers, but with that feedback from us, I'm sure that Qooper is working on it.

por Qooper el 14/10/2020

Angela thank you for the amazing review!

• Publicado el 1/10/2020
Domenico R.
Director, Education Advocacy & Systems Transformation
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/10/2020

"Look into Qooper for Mentorship Program Needs!"

Comentarios: I've been really impressed with the responsiveness of the Qooper team. From the first inquiry email to the program launch and managing the program, the small but mighty Qooper team have responded to any and all of my questions and requests -- even hopping on a call within the hour to help me better understand a program feature.

Puntos a favor: Qooper has brought our mentorship program to the next level! The software is intuitive, allowing the admin or program manager to customize learning, groups, and a whole host of other features. The platform and app look streamlined and professional. I've gotten compliments from program participants on their user experience.

Contras: On our team, I was the only program lead/admin to get this program running for the organization. While I know it was reflected on the amount of time I needed to build the necessary marketing/branding collateral to launch the program, the Qooper team was one message away to help in any way that was needed. If I were to begin the process over again, I would have divided the launch labor with other team members.

por Qooper el 15/10/2020

Domenico, thank you for the amazing review and for being an amazing partner!

• Publicado el 6/10/2020
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
First Officer
Aerolíneas/aviación, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 22/1/2020

"Thank you for a great mentorship experience!"

Comentarios: As a pilot, it is difficult to make meaningful connections in the industry while traveling all over the world. I really enjoy connecting with other female pilots and hearing about their challenges in a male-dominated environment. It's so important to have mentors that understand you and help you grow in your career, so having the technology to facilitate that has been useful.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use platform for mentorship to improve diversity and inclusion in my area.

Contras: I was able to set my goals, action items, and resources, so I’m pretty happy that I can have all of my career development in one place. Also, communication was seamless.

por Qooper el 23/1/2020

Thank you for the great review Amanda and we hope to bring the same experience to more pilots.

• Publicado el 22/1/2020
Clara B.
Program Manager
Desarrollo de programas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/6/2021

"Qooper will help your mentorship program"

Comentarios: Qooper has saved us time and helped our mentorship program to grow. We're small team and desperately needed help to streamline the program management. Qooper has helped us to accomplish that. Moreover, it offers great costumer support!

Puntos a favor: Matching is easy to program and works great. It saves me a lot of time!

Contras: Tracking individual data. You have to go through each individual profile to check the development of each relationship.

por Qooper el 7/10/2021

Thank you for the amazing review, especially on the comments "on point matching algorithm" Clara.

• Publicado el 22/6/2021
Keenan C.
National Program Director
  • Publicado el 6/4/2020

"Fantastic for large mentorship programs!"

Comentarios: Overwhelmingly positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Qooper team were always willing to hop on the phone and talk through and issue and make adjustments to the product to ensure it was meeting the needs of our organization and our users.

Puntos a favor: The product is incredibly easy to use for both the mentor/mentee users and the administrators. We were looking for a way to easily match over 200 mentors with mentees and Qooper made the process easy and streamlined. The customer service was top notch and I felt fully supported by the Qooper Team.

Contras: The product didn't meet our needs exactly, so we had to wait while some updates were made and new features were rolled out. However, the Qooper team was super responsive and made those updates incredibly quickly, allowing us to constantly iterate and make our program better.

por Qooper el 7/4/2020

Thank you for your amazing response Keenan! It is an absolute pleasure to work with you for Venture For America's program!

• Publicado el 6/4/2020
Teacher
Educación superior, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"Excellent software to capture the mentor-mentee journey and structure a program"

Comentarios: We have a mentoring program in our school for the faculty. We wanted to use Qooper since we currently don't have a way to track what's happening in the relationships. Usually we check in with mentors and mentees to understand what they're doing. Through Qooper we're able to do this without checking-in and with atctual visible data and graphs.

Puntos a favor: We love being able to see what the mentors and mentees are doing in their relationships. We never had a way to do this before. With Qooper the program manager is able to see who are driving the relationships and which mentors/mentees are disengaged with their goals. This data allowed us to improve our mentoring program and provide the right trainings. Also, we love the instant announcements.

Contras: I would say the adoption of the Learning Platform was a bit of a hassle initially but they worked out a way for us and I believe they have a new method coming to improve this. They respond quite quick with live chat. Oh, a good thing was the software is soo easy to use. Even some of our non-tech savvy people felt comfortable with it.

por Qooper el 24/7/2019

Thanks a lot for the review J. I agree tracking the communication, completion assignments and other things are key to program evaluation. We are glad you're enjoying it!

• Publicado el 23/7/2019
Annaclaire B.
PrIMES Program Manager
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/6/2021

"Wonderful Mentorship Platform"

Comentarios: Wonderful experience, all team members have been absolutely a pleasure to work with! They are responsive, excited about their product, and always willing to go above and beyond to troubleshoot any issues that arise.

Puntos a favor: The ability to pair Mentors and Mentees and readily track their progress was crucial for our program. There really wasn't a competitive alternative that truly fits the needs of an organized mentorship program. It's quite user friendly and has really helped establish our program and centralize information and learning.

Contras: The challenges with the "Scheduling Meeting" function have been frustrating because we planned on using this data substantially for research purposes. That being said, the Qooper team was always responsive and on it to fix any errors that arose.

por Qooper el 7/10/2021

Thank you for the continued partnership and growing the mentorship program for underrepresented medical professionals Annaclaire.

• Publicado el 28/6/2021