15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Power Diary

Software de gestión de práctica que te proporciona todo lo que necesitas para optimizar tu clínica de salud.

Descubre más sobre Power Diary

Simple system to operate and great technical support.

Contras:

It could mean I end up with 20 min gaps which is a waste of time as can’t offer 20 min sessions. I would prefer to fix the appointment slots.

Valoraciones de Power Diary

Relación calidad-precio
4.4

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.8/10

Power Diary tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 189 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Power Diary antes?

Filtrar opiniones (189)

Jeanette
Jeanette
President en EE. UU.

Power Diary Is An Amazing Comprehensive EMR

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Power Diary solves multiple problems for me by offering an All-In-One type EMR platform that allows me to document, track my invoices, communicate with clients, manage my schedule, and pay attention to my reports.

Power Diary offers LOTS for features: built-in CRM for email & SMS marketing, appointment reminders, and client correspondence; HIPAA compliant EMR for SOAP notes; customizable templates for SOAP notes and intake/consent forms; the flexibility to create your own SOAP notes and forms; automatic invoices generated when appointments are created; easy scheduling in-person & online through a client portal; capability of clients to pay in advance when they schedule online; Stripe integration with payment processing; reporting for KPIs to understand practice management; ability to create session packages; ability to create 1-on-1 sessions or group classes

Contras:

1-way sync with Google calendar - 2-way sync would be much better so that the calendars could fully communicate

hace 2 años

Thank you for taking the time to review Power Diary. We're thrilled that you're finding the system to be user-friendly and affordable! Thanks again! -Heather

Lauren
General Manager en Australia
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

The best medical software on the market + 10/10 customer support

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Unbelievable! A life changer for our medical practice!

Coming from the medical aesthetics industry, our options for medical software and calendar management was appalling and many dinosaur softwares out there. Power Diary is modern, efficient, simple to use and our company would be absolutely lost without it now. Everytime we have a question, someone chats to us without 2 minutes - this is RARE. Normally you just get a bot. Power Diary and the entire team who worked behind the scenes to set us up were amazing!

Contras:

SMS fee's add up by the time you send reminders to all patients.

el mes pasado

Hi Lauren, thank you for your incredible feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Power Diary has been a game-changer for your medical aesthetics practice. Your kind words about Power Diary modern efficiency and ease of use truly make our day. We're also delighted that our customer support team has been able to assist you promptly and effectively – we pride ourselves on providing real human support. We understand that SMS fees can add up, especially when ensuring all your patients receive timely reminders. As a means to cut those costs, the SMS functionality is backed up by free email communication. Thank you again for choosing Power Diary and for acknowledging the hard work of our team. We’re here to support you and your practice every step of the way! - Irina

Osteopath en RU
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not too bad, with potential

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall it isn't too bad, Notes are quite good. And staff are good.
However, it does remain a very restrictive platform with multiple irritating imperfections. They are keen to listen and let you know they are making changes, but the role out is extremely slow and slightly disappointing following the long wait. They have the potential to be very good if they implemented the changes they say they would do, but sometimes get they feel they are complacent with their product.

Support is good in that staff to try their best to help quickly with the availability they have. Have some good features e.g notes. It can be a cheaper option if you avoid using SMS. (This is where they make up the difference.)

Contras:

They take a very long time to implement changes, yet they can implement changes fast if need to such as adding telehealth during COVID 19 in a week (if they didn't they would have lost business). They discussed intake forms since I started a year ago (and has been a popular demand by many users) and still just talk of it happening, yet keep you hooked by saying coming in a few months. They make their money on SMS so be careful , never known SMS to be so expensive. They recently did a user interface facelift with new features. It is still quite dated compared to competitors and you're restricted to what you can do. They could do with a graphics designer or ergonomic designer on their team.

hace 4 años

Thanks John. The Online Forms have taken longer than initially anticipated, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with complacency - in fact quite the opposite. Our online forms are built on our Client Portal platform. During dev we identified there were some emerging limitations with the technology we had been using for the Client Portal. We decided that instead of building another feature on top of it, we should instead rebuild the Client Portal first using more flexibility technology, and then build the Online Forms using that. It's a 'get the foundations right first' type decision. Whilst not glamorous, this approach has ongoing, long-term benefits for all our users. The Client Portal has now been rebuilt and released, and the Online Forms function is in final stages of pre-Beta testing. Re SMS: these are middle-range for pricing. We use an enterprise-grade gateway that is very reliable. There are some cheaper, less reliable providers but we will never use them.

James
Therapist en RU
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Saves alot of administration time

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I have found power diary to be really easy and useful to use. If I have ever had a problem, the support team always respond pretty quick. There is lots of features that I use that help run my practice for me. A great all-round system to use.

The user interface, easy to use, lots of really useful features, professional software to use. Great online booking experience

Contras:

It doesn't integrate with square for payments, it only does stripe. Would be really useful if it did Square It doesnt sync with apple ical

hace 3 meses

Hi James, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Power Diary! We're thrilled to hear that our software has been instrumental in saving you valuable administration time. It's fantastic to know that you find our user interface intuitive and packed with useful features, making your experience with us both efficient and professional. We greatly appreciate your feedback about the online booking process as well. While we currently support Stripe for online payments and sync with Google and Outlook calendars, we will pass your request for the ability to use Square payments processor and sync with Apple iCal to the product team on your behalf. We're delighted to hear that our support team has been responsive and helpful whenever you've encountered any challenges. Providing exceptional support is a top priority for us, and we're glad to hear we've met your expectations in this regard. Thank you for choosing Power Diary. - Irina

karin
Psychotherapist en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Great system if your a single business owner wanting a comprehensive system

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Generally a very good system, wish the telehealth plus was included in the price so i could share files with clients but I don't mind it. Once you get used to it, its a great system to have and is worth the investment in time and money- I couldn't have run my business for so long by myself without it.

Integrates booking, payments, calendars, admin & video calls. Everything I need in one system, with additional functions if I expand. I have so much time back. Payments are managed and trackable Client bookings can be cancelled Automation & templates saves a lot of time Flexibility in how you set up system and tailor it to your business One advantage this has over competitors for me is that I can set it up to take payments In advance on a monthly basis and link it to appointments. No more payment in arrears!

Contras:

The fact that migrating wasnt as integrative, spent a lot of time adding things manually. Hard to sync three way diary, currently only one way. Unable to use bulk send emails without a template, emails I send via this are unique everytime.

hace 6 meses

Hi Karin, thank you so much for sharing your detailed experience with Power Diary! We're thrilled to hear that our all-in-one system is making a significant difference in managing your business more efficiently. We understand that migrating systems can be a challenging process, and we appreciate your patience and effort in setting things up. Your feedback about the diary sync and email templates is incredibly valuable. We’re constantly working to enhance our features, and insights like yours are crucial for this. Regarding the Telehealth Plus+ feature, we take note of your thoughts on its pricing and inclusivity. Our aim is always to offer a comprehensive service that meets the diverse needs of our users. We're so pleased that Power Diary has been instrumental in running your business and that it stood out to you among alternatives. Your success is our priority, and we’re here to support you in every step of your journey. Thanks again, Irina

Vernon
Chiropractor en EE. UU.

Power Diary: Customizable and Affordable, the complete package

5.0 hace 7 meses

I love that I was able to completely customize my notes to how I practice, and there are many more customizable features that I will continue to integrate to make running and managing my chiropractic practice easier and more efficient. The customer service to get me going quickly and answer questions I have has been outstanding. Power Diary is the complete package, a great practice management product with great customer support and affordable too!

Contras:

I can't really think of any negatives about Power Diary other than maybe that it has so many features that I felt a little overwhelmed to start. But that's to be expected when new to any program. A Power Diary representative was able to help me get going quickly.

hace 7 meses

Hi Vernon, we're absolutely delighted to read your review! It's wonderful to know that our customizable features have been instrumental in enhancing the efficiency and management of your chiropractic practice. Tailoring your experience to fit your unique practice style is something we're very proud of. Your kind words about our customer service team have truly made our day. We strive to ensure that our users receive prompt and helpful support, and we're glad that we could assist you in getting started swiftly. We understand that the breadth of features in Power Diary can initially feel overwhelming. It's a common sentiment when encountering a comprehensive tool like ours. We're pleased to hear that our representative was able to guide you through this process, making it less daunting. Remember, we are always here to help you navigate and make the most out of every feature. Thanks again! - Irina

Simone
CSM en Australia
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados

Review

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall Power Diary is meeting the needs of our business however we have had to make a large number of changes to our processes and way of working with our clients to accommodate Power Diary. There are a number of functionalities that we would like to see.

- Visually appealing - Ability to produce multiple reports - Simple and easy to use calendar and client set up - Client online booking portal - Medicare processing - Data consistancy

Contras:

- Limited functions available on the calendar - cannot view single day of the week for multiple weeks - Unable to limit who access notes and profile information - anyone with can access client notes and view client profiles regardless if the client is allocated to them or not - Unable to create an overall number of sessions used in a session pack per year - this is still tracked manually

Lisa
Speech Pathologist en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Backbone of our business

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As our business relies on good software to safely store our client data and to reliably access our daily schedules and information, Power Diary is the backbone to the efficient running of our business. We have found many helpful features that saves time and energy to collect data and to ensure accurate financial and client records are kept.

Easy to navigate, easy to see where clinicians are and who they are seeing, supports the efficient running of our busy practice.

Contras:

Some of the data searches are limited. Would be great to have a few more NDIS specific features to add to invoicing and client records.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that Power Diary is the backbone to the efficient running of your business and that the features are saving you time and energy! Regarding data searches and NDIS specific features, our Customer Team would like more detail regarding your needs, in order to offer possible solutions or to record feature requests. Please reach out to support@powerdiary.com with details and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you again! - Heather

Renae
Psychotherapist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Everything I need and nothing more!

5.0 hace 8 meses

I love how easy it is to use the features. Theren't aren't a bunch of bells and whistles - just what I need to for this field. It's pretty easy to figure out how to use the platform even without using the tutorials. I use it for scheduling and for EMR and my Telehealth platoform.

Contras:

It's a little difficult managing the form templates and other templates you might use.

hace 7 meses

Hi Renae, thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Power Diary. We're thrilled to hear that you love the ease of use of our features and find the platform straightforward and well-suited for your needs. It's great to know that you've been able to navigate the system effectively, even without the need for extensive tutorials. We strive to make Power Diary as user-friendly as possible, and hearing that we are achieving this is wonderful. Regarding your concern with managing form templates and other templates, we truly appreciate your honesty. We understand that this aspect of the platform can be crucial for your practice's efficiency. Your feedback is valuable in helping us identify areas for improvement. If you have any specific suggestions or require assistance in this area, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We're here to help make your experience as smooth as possible and are always eager to receive insights that can help us improve. -Irina

Michelle
Social Worker en Canadá

Changed my work life!

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: love it! It has met all my needs and the customer service when first starting was so helpful!

I love that I am able to do everything in one place, it keeps me organized and on track with things that can be overwhelming with business

Contras:

I wish each invoice could be done individually based on my accounting system -I wish I could use Square for payments -I wish I could have the client screen get small (like zoom) when I am moving between windows

hace 4 semanas

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that Power Diary has made such a positive impact on your work life by helping you stay organized and on track. We appreciate your feedback on the areas for improvement and passed them to the product team for consideration. It's fantastic to know that our customer service team was helpful when you first started. We're committed to providing the best support possible to all our users. Thank you again for your feedback! - Irina

Fran
Manager en Australia
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, great functionality, responsive team

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We moved from Front Desk PM to Power Diary after 12 years. We were naturally anxious about how the information would be migrated to the new system, and whether the system would be able to handle the frequent, high intensity use our multi-practitioner, multi-disciplinary team demands. We have 42 users, and 29 practitioners so we needed a system that was responsive, adaptable and customisable and easy to use. Power Diary has been all these things in the two weeks we have used it, and anything we couldn't use the team were an email (and a phonecall) away, fixing issues for us, helping us navigate and making our lives easier.

The flexibility of the product and the willingness of the support team to take on suggestions for improvement or tweaks that would improve functionality further.

Contras:

Would love to drill down a bit more on the toggle restrictions but will be passing that suggestion on.

hace 5 años

Hi Fran, So glad to hear that your transition from Front Desk to Power Diary has been positive! We're importing data from all kinds of systems but it's often a point of concern for those making the change. And yes, please do pass on your ideas for further improvements - our development team is making updates all the time.

Elizabeth
Owner/principal psychologist en Australia

Private practice assistant

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Staying up to date. For example, online booking people don't have to catch us in business hours, they can book anytime. Being able to take a payment within the software, in person or over the phone saves money from missed payments. No one carries cash anymore.

Powerdiary gives ease to my everyday business tasks, from storing my client statistical data, automatic client number generation, online booking and invoicing. It makes business run more smoothly as it is inituitive and the client information is quick at hand when needed. It is so easy to navigate, my staff have required minimal training to use it. Being able to see the little note on the current appointment diary, when the client's next appointment is scheduled or previous booking was, is very helpful and time saving. It allows you to jump straight to it with one click of the mouse.

Contras:

The additional charge for sms reminders in today's tech environment is a little disappointing, as locally, unlimited sms are included in most data plans. However, if it for the moment this means keeping costs down and I can choose to use or not then it is only a minor concern.

hace 5 años

Thanks for the great review Elizabeth! We'd love it if we could provide free SMS functionality as well, however sadly those unlimited SMS plans that come with mobile or data plans are not available for commercial use / sending via a platform. The telcos know there are only so many SMS you can send manually from your phone :)

Ananda
Clinical Psychologist en Nueva Zelanda

Alternativas consideradas:

Quick to learn, intuitive, functional and effective.

5.0 el año pasado

When I first opened my practice I was overwhelmed by all the factors I had to consider. I found Power Diary easy to set up. I could understand how it worked without needing to watch endless videos. The support team were really responsive. But most of all I loved that there were times when Power Diary prompted me to consider something I might not have thought off, like compliance. This gave me additional trust in the product.

Contras:

Honestly, there is nothing I didn't like about this software. I sometimes wished I could print out a calendar with a better layout, but that is just a small thing compared to all the things that worked. With the rising cost of everyday expenses the price point is something that has made me consider other software.

Sophia
Clinical Psychologist en Australia

Clinical Psychologist

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Benefits - quick ability to get Medicare rebates once relevant data entered- not as easy to enter less frequent options - such as DVA clients or overseas student insurance options for online rebates Good ability to do quarterly tax accounts/ records from the program Still using other online storage/ memory options for client records (other than session notes) as not a great way to upload quickly -such as with google drive from the printer scanner

Easy to use/ find way around for new receptionists etc Easy to find/ record client information/ details

Contras:

Difficult to look up problems/ find information on the frequently asked questions - I've wasted a lot of time trying to find an answer to problems such as where to input Medicare/ Referrer/ Third party details- and have ended up having to call the customer support line due to bad info/ options etc It would be better to have an easy option to colour diary entries/ customise the colour of the client diary options from the drop down menu -to easily change/ add other colour options unique to our practice -

hace 5 años

Thanks for your review Sophie. We have recently moved to a much better Knowledge Base system which includes in-app assistance - If you click on the Help menu you'll see articles related to the screen you are on, and there is a handy chat function there now too. Hopefully this makes it easier for you to find information. - Damien

Patrick
Physiotherapist en Irlanda

3 Years of Satisfaction

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Very happy with the quality of the software and I always feel supported if I have any queries.

Excellent customer support when needed and a system that just works as I need it to work.

Contras:

The mobile experience could be a bit slicker.

hace 7 meses

Hi Patrick, we are honored to receive your review, reflecting on three years of satisfaction with Power Diary. It is immensely rewarding to know that our customer support has consistently met your needs and that our system aligns well with your professional requirements. Your comment about the mobile experience is duly noted. We understand the importance of a seamless mobile interface in today's fast-paced world and are committed to enhancing this aspect of our service. Hearing that you are very happy with the quality of our software and feel supported whenever queries arise is a testament to the dedication of our team. We strive to not only provide a robust and reliable product but also to ensure that each of our customers feels valued and heard. Thank you for choosing Power Diary for the past three years. We look forward to continuing to serve you with excellence and to making your experience even better in the future. - Irina

Anzie
Rehabilitation Technician en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Works Great For My Small Business!!

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: We use Power Diary at my job and we love it!! It is so easy to use and there are so many amazing features that make our schedule run so smoothly. Our clients love it also which makes us look good. And the price is so affordable for our small businesses! I'm so glad they offer a free trial period that was easy to sign up for so that we could quickly see if it was the right choice for us!

Color-coded Calendar, email and text reminders, easy to use templates for all types of communication and notes.

Contras:

I just wish they had an app. that is the only thing they are missing.

hace 7 meses

Hi Anzie, thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback on your experience with Power Diary. We appreciate your suggestion regarding the development of an app. Understanding our users' needs and desires is crucial for us, and feedback like yours is invaluable in guiding our future enhancements. It's wonderful to hear that you've found Power Diary to be affordable and valuable for your small business, and that the free trial period was beneficial in helping you determine it was the right choice for your needs. Thank you again for choosing Power Diary and for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to support you and your business. - Irina

Owner en Australia
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Happy long term user

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: All up good, no hassle at all, very few hiccups and when there is there is always someone to ask.

Ease of use, and cross platform integration

Contras:

Would be nice to be able to customize it more to our industry.

hace 7 meses

Hi John, we're incredibly grateful for your review and thank you for your loyalty to Power Diary over many years! Knowing that you appreciate the ease of use and cross-platform integration brings us joy, as these are areas we've worked hard to excel in. We also appreciate your input regarding customization for your specific industry. If you have any specific ideas about how Power Diary could be made even more suitable to your needs, please do not hesitate to share them with us via support@powerdiary.com. Thank you once again for your support and for sharing your thoughts. - Irina

Kim
Clinical Psychologist en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Power Diary is an amazing tool

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I am not solving any business problems, but love the convenience of being able to remote in from any device anywhere to access it.

I am not an IT person and I can use the product easily. It makes simple sense. Little features to help make it more timely for all.

Contras:

It assumes everyone sees different people. Which mans if I put a referral into persons A diary and person B is seeing the same person, the can not set settings for their use, only the main diary persons use. So each time the client comes in, they have to change their settings and billing options and referrals. It can confuse medicare to no end.Though this is said to be a a modification for the future. As the other diaries in our system are contractors I would have liked to be able to have the option to calculate a split fee from it as all the finances, i.e. who has been paid, what is outstanding, is in the system, but it will not allow this.

hace 5 años

Hi Kim, Thanks for your great review and feedback! Regarding different providers serving the same client, the system should automatically pull all the right Medicare provider information based on the diary the client was booked into. When submitting a Medicare claim you're also able to select a different referral as needed from the dropdown list without needing to change the client's overall billing or referral setup. I hope this helps, but if we can be of any assistance with this please let us know. - Damien

Connie
Psychologist en Australia
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

Transformed business operations

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I would highly recommend for practice owners.

It streamlines operational task like client forms, billing, appointment reminders and general correspondence. I can access it on most devices so it is readily available.

Contras:

Notes and email formatting could be improved to be more Word like. Also online scoring of outcome assessment would be handy. Also great if telehealth could be available to more than two attendees at different locations.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your review and recommendation! It's great to know that Power Diary is helping you to streamline operational tasks- this means a lot to us. Thank you for your feedback as well! Currently, any online text editor that can be used for cloud-based software has limitations when compared to word processors like Word. We performed an extensive search for the most suitable text editor before we implemented the current version. We have open feature requests for scoring of assessments and the ability the add additional participants to telehealth sessions. If you haven't yet, please email support@powerdiary.com with these requests. Our team may have some follow-up questions for you, and you'll receive notification if these features are released in the future. Thank you for choosing Power Diary! -Heather

Practice Manager en Australia

Happy User

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Power Diary staff are very quick to respond and help with any problems whether it be user error or system error.

I love how Power Diary has introduced texting through the system with our clients. It makes communication faster and easier than phoning.

Contras:

I don't think charging for the texting through the system feasable. Texting through any phone provider is free , not to be charged per word/character.

hace 5 años

Thanks for your review Chris. We'd love it if we could provide free texts as well. Unfortunately, whilst most phone companies are willing to include texts in their monthly phone plans, it's a different story when it comes to sending and receiving from applications like Power Diary. The messages need to go via a secure SMS gateway that interfaces across all the phone networks. Phone companies charge the gateways for access to their networks for each message sent, which is why practice management systems (or other applications with SMS functionality) will have a small per message charge. It's great to hear though that you are enjoying the time-saving benefits of Power Diary's text message functions!

Noreen
Counsellor en RU

Excellent appointment management system

5.0 hace 7 meses

The ability for clients to book and manage their own appointments, sending reminders for appointments, ability to access telehealth for video session work.

Contras:

Needing to get the administrator to open up appointment slots.

hace 7 meses

Hi Noreen, Thank you for your review and for highlighting Power Diary as an excellent appointment management system. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the features that allow clients to book and manage their own appointments, as well as the convenience of sending reminders and accessing Telehealth for video sessions. These features are designed to streamline the scheduling process and enhance the overall experience for both practitioners and clients. We understand your concern about needing an administrator to open up appointment slots. While Power Diary provides features for complete control of scheduling process, account managers might revoke some of them due to the practice's internal rules. You might need to discuss your user access level with your account owner to enhance those. If you have any further suggestions, questions, or need assistance in optimizing the use of these features, please feel free to reach out. Thanks again! - Irina

Renata
Psychologist en Australia

Alternativas consideradas:

Powerdiary is a life saver

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Its been fabulous!

I loved the functionality and the ease of use...it keeps everything in one place..and can be accessed wherever you are!

Contras:

I wouldnlove powerdiary to intergrate with tyro, and to be able to run healthcare claims. I would also like a handwriting pad that can be saved for people that handwrite notes rather than uploading.

Mariela
Clinical Psychologist/Director en Australia
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Power Diary

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It's an affordable and practical practice management system.

It is functional, able to take care of a number of ongoing processes which facilitates running of a psychological practice.

Contras:

Changes to system are not always for the better. Presently, if a client has had a late cancellation, flagging this erases the appointment. In the past, other changes have been made which have made the program more cumbersome to use. Some new additions have been helpful such as packs.

hace 5 años

Hi Mariela, Thanks for your review. You can actually change whether cancelled appointments are displayed or not. On your calendar click on the three little dots on the top right. You'll see an option 'Show / Hide Cancelled Appointments'. Your preference will be remembered on your computer too. If you have any questions please let our Support Team know via support@powerdiary.com or jump on a Live chat by clicking on the Help menu. - Damien

Sage
Acupuncturist en Australia

Flexible and Efficient

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Very positive and helpful customer service. I find it expensive for my needs (I see only 1-3 home patients a week since I closed the practice really) but powerdiary kindly adjusted that for me and met my concerns so I stayed on.

I like the way it is formatted, how easy it is to see and view an entire page, and navigate all the functions. I find it flexible and very easy to work with. I like that you can turn a cancelled appointment red and that you don’t lose it on the page.

Contras:

I don’t like the new navigation bar on the right hand dude, it is too full of too many details, and takes up too much of the page. I like the simple, slimmer version best.

hace 5 años

Thanks for your review, Sage! We're constantly reviewing the interface and trying to make it as usable as possible, while including all the information that people want to see. We'll continue to tweak and improve it! -- Fiona

yvonne
reflexologist en RU
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo

the garden room

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The appointment reminders have proved invaluable and I believe improved no-shows and forgotten appointments. This also makes your practice look professional and well-run, which instils confidence in my client base.

I love the fact it's relatively easy to use and if I have ever had any issues the online support has been amazing.

Contras:

The only things I can think of that I would find helpful to be improved would be some function so you can only allow specific clients to book appointments online. And the other issue I have found is if you have consent forms that you send out for new appointments they seem always to go out every time you book follow-up appointments just thought that that might be something you could look at