Opiniones de Webex Events (Formerly Socio)

Sobre Webex Events (Formerly Socio)

Tecnología de eventos integral y altamente personalizable para eventos virtuales, híbridos y presenciales.

Descubre más sobre Webex Events (Formerly Socio)

It has a simple interface that's easy for anyone to understand and doesn't need a lot of training. The cost was actually fairly reasonable compared to many other virtual event platforms out there.

Contras:

Our workshop moderators were really nervous about the chat and Q&A feature during sessions.

Valoraciones de Webex Events (Formerly Socio)

Evaluación media

Relación calidad-precio
4.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.3/10

Webex Events (Formerly Socio) tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 187 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Webex Events (Formerly Socio) antes?

Filtrar opiniones (187)

carlos
abogado en Perú
Sistema judicial, 1,001-5,000 empleados

puede mejorar

3.0 hace 2 meses

lo que mas me gusta del software es la facilidad en que puede ser instalado

Contras:

la interfaz del software no se amugable con el usuario, consume muchos recursos de la computadora

Mauro
Tecnical en Argentina
Telecomunicaciones, 10,000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Socio en la mejor plataforma para eventos en linea

5.0 hace 3 meses

me gusta que tenga todo en una misma plataforma

Contras:

Le falta poder modifificar el layout de la webapp, como por ejemplo ocultar el menú

Bri
Bri
Senior Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy-to-use, comprehensive tool with great support team

5.0 hace 8 meses

Socio (WebEx) is easy to use and offers a comprehensive variety of features. However, it's not overwhelming like many of the other tools on the market seemed. For a marketing team with no developer planning our annual conference, it let us do our jobs without any extra help, and pull off a fantastic event that far exceeded everyone's expectations. We couldn't have done without Socio.

Contras:

The backend navigation is a little clunky, but you get used to it.

Lara
Openings & Events Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados

Your All in Program!

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Super customer service! Quick response and the only thing I didn't understand at the beginning is that you can have as many events as you want - that it is only about the total number of attendees.

Easy to navigate and add features to the program. Registration was great for pulling reports for all you r attendees.

Contras:

The only thing I struggled a bit with is dropping a couple of odd, placed tables from our setup in the Vendor Expo onto the map.

Jessicca
Events & Membership Manager en EE. UU.
Música, 11-50 empleados

Very Happy with Webex

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Webex is creating a space where I can stay organized and see all my event information in one spot.  As most people in the events world knows, the best thing you can get is more time.  They are giving me back time!

I have been using Webex (formerly Socio) for over a year and a half.  Now I'm very familiar with most of its capabilities, but when I started to use the platform or when I find something new, someone from the Webex help desk is always ready and willing to help me.  They are easy to communicate with, easy to contact, and give detailed instructional help.

Contras:

The only issue we have run into is when an attendee that has been to several of our events, uses different emails to register. Webex tends to remember the last email they used, and then tell the attendee they are not registered. I wish there was a way for the attendee to change the email they registered with, or see what email Webex has defaulted to.

Senior Paralegal en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Use a better provider than WebEx

2.0 hace 6 días Nuevo

Comentarios: We signed up at the start of the pandemic, when all videoconferencing providers were looking for ways to handle the effects of the pandemic, but my company is currently switching away from WebEx, we all complain about it regularly. The main reason we chose WebEx was the fact that attendees were not required to download software, but based on how the usability is, that's not a big deal for us anymore, plus a lot of people now have Zoom or Teams downloaded. It took a lot of use getting use to WebEx, it wasn't very intuitive. The support has been lackluster when we've encountered issues.

The video quality was okay. The fact that downloading a program is not required for attendees.

Contras:

User functionality/ease of use, scheduling and calendar events, the website, support, how hosting the events is handled with user accounts.

Hayley
Assistant Director of Events en EE. UU.
Ingeniería civil, 11-50 empleados

Best I've Seen

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with Webex Events has been mostly positive. We constantly get positive feedback from our attendees about the mobile app, and as the admin I find it intuitive to upload and build out content. Webex is constantly adding new features and improvements.

Webex Events is very user-friendly, both on the back end and end user side. It works well both on mobile devices and on a computer. It is visually appealing and customizable.

Contras:

Unless you purchase white glove service, your only support options are chat and a library of articles. Though the chat and articles are helpful, it would be much more efficient to be able to speak directly with a support tech and be able to connect attendees with support.

Marketing & Advertising Manager en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

BBI International Media & Events

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Ease of use for users, including Lead Retrieval. Very customizable. All events can live under one app, so easier to find for our customers. Simple login process.

Contras:

I wish you could sort exhibitors alphabetically. The map is always hard to set up, but similar to other conference apps.

WebEx Event - A better to connect en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Best Vitual Event management tool

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

It can caters any number of users at a given point in time. I had privilege of hosting vitual event for 3000 user license. Configurations part is bit tricky but once done, it’s very user intuitive

Contras:

Integration with third party app has its own challenges. Plus support Eco system for WebEx events is not that great

Brandon
Systems Integrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Webex Events Will Save You Time and Money

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Its been fantastic for us. A real game changer and we have been able to leverage the platform in several unique situations with satisfying results.

It is very dynamic and able to accommodate everything we have thrown at it. And they continually are developing and improving the platform

Contras:

Pricing is pretty tough to swallow at times and does not compare well to competing products with a smaller focus such as streaming.

Bailey
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Very happy with Webex

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Relatively easy to navigate and customize.

Contras:

Hard to pull metrics for individual tickets and codes

Michelle
Employee Experience Program Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1,000 empleados

Easy to Navigate

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Easy to use, platform was intuitive in programming, customizing the platform was easy

Contras:

Some presenters had a lag and delayed the quality of video displayed

Christy
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Ready for our Event!

5.0 hace 2 años

We are pleased with the ability to tailor the event to the structure of our event. We are able to feature our sponsors, without whom our event would not be possible! The entering of agenda, presentations and presenters is user friendly to add via spreadsheet or one at a time. Honestly we are all volunteering to put on this conference and we don't have a great deal of time to explore and research every last function option. The Socio team has been great at listening to what we want and offering suggestions.

Contras:

We would have liked to be able to use wonder a bit differently. We wanted the capacity to have round tables, use wonder to offer them, limit the amount of people and pre-register ahead of the conference. We don't really want people in one Round Table to jump to another one. Some of that was possible, but not all of it and in the end we went another route, just adding the Round Tables to the agenda.

hace 2 años

Hi Christy! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you found a lot of positives with the platform and our team's services. The greatest thing to hear is that Socio made things easy when building out a conference for which you were volunteers. We also want to let you know that we now have Video Rooms available! Check them out for the next time you want to host roundtables. We appreciate all the work you put into your events and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Teri
Manager, Special Events and Partnership Giving en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Everyone Should Use This!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The team that supports me is amazing! I have LOVED using this and tell everyone I know that this is the best! It is truly worth it. The support staff quickly responds to any question I have and the team offers fun and exciting suggestions and advice to help me make the most of my event.

I love that this software allows me to keep all the pieces of the virtual event in one place, also allowing me to keep my attendees in one place. It's truly a virtual venue. I coordinate events for a wide range of attendees, some less comfortable with technology than others. Using SOCIO allowed me to meet everyone's needs with simple each to follow instructions. I love the announcements let me send out information quickly to everyone or select groups of attendees without clogging their inbox with multiple messages. I also love that the platform is quick and easy to update and make changes on the fly. I could easily add areas to meet the needs of speakers, attendees, and sponsors. My sponsors loved being able to engage and share with attendees.

Contras:

We used Zoom for the video broadcast which provided some limitations and glitches, on the Zoom end. Some guests love the Scavenger Hunt, but others found it challenging to understand. I also had some guests complain that they did not know to swipe on the screen to see more options, adding something to the software to make this more apparent would be helpful.

Rachel
Professional Development Coordinator en EE. UU.

Making your Virtual Event Engaging

5.0 el año pasado

Socio was new for my association to use. We needed a platform for our virtual conference in 2021. Some of the things we loved about Socio were how user-friendly it is, how responsive the support team was, and the helpful how-to guides in the Socio library. The platform has a lot of features to help make a virtual event interactive & fun for attendees. The phone app is a nice addition, too. We received positive feedback from speakers, sponsors & attendees alike.

Contras:

We didn't find much to dislike. A few speakers & sponsors inquired about hiding their video backgrounds, but that is a feature Socio doesn't offer at this time.

Alex
Special Assistant to the Executive Director en EE. UU.

Socio is Excellent for Specifically Event Management

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall the experience has been great. The best feature from an administrator's standpoint was the support team you could simply chat with at almost any moment. Sometimes with other companies you have to schedule a support team especially if your event falls on the weekend. The ease of changing anything on the app as fast as possible is also a major plus. The events we manage always change on a dime, so the ability to make changes quickly were paramount to us. The time spent fixing weird glitches were almost non-existent. Nearly all of the issues worked themselves out, or had solutions that I, myself could troubleshoot without having to consult the support team at Socio. That says a lot about the work they put into locating bugs and debugging the app.

From an administrator's standpoint, the software is very easy to build something that you want branded for yourself and your organization that functions well for users. You can make your app about as complex or simple as you'd like based on the event you're managing. Not to mention, if you need to work around the original intention of some of the features that Socio already built, there's some flexibility. For example, the organization I work needed a directory for our membership, however, there isn't a way to simply upload data and build a directory-like feature that included biographical information, photos, contact information, etc. However, we were able tailor a feature that was originally intended to showcase Sponsors and it appeared to our users as the directory. The flexibility Socio provided to tailor the app to your organization was really great.

Contras:

Logging onto your event, and changing events is a little funky especially to an older demographic. To change events, you have to tap on this square with an arrow in the top left corner and then a pop-up appears asking if you would like to switch events. An older demographic that attends all of our meetings don't completely understand that, thus switching isn't entirely intuitive. That function is important to us as well because we have multiple events throughout the year, so our users have to switch events frequently throughout the year. The other issue is the refresh button. We would have to make changes to our event's agenda on the fly and at the last moment many times, however, the app doesn't auto refresh. I'm not certain if that's a lot to ask for as I'm not a coder, but instructing and reminding an older demographic to "refresh" their app requires as much work as updating the agenda itself. This is not to say that nothing in the app updates whenever you do make last second changes. We would run into issues when adding PDF's to certain agenda items at the last second and not everyone having access to them. The "shake" feature is also very confusing to the older demographic. The app definitely needs to add function to customize the bottom bar, home screen, and shake feature a little more. It would be helpful to have the option to remove this function entirely. I also think there should be a function to archive specific features on your profile.

hace 2 años

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our customer support and the simplicity of the platform. Your feedback is also much appreciated and will absolutely be given to our product and apps teams. We appreciate all the work you put into your events and we look forward to continuing to work with you.

Eric
Eric
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Socio Events. Both their Product and their people are the best we have used.

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: WIthout socio, I am not sure we could have put on a successful virtual event the past two years. Their tool and level of customer service literary kept our business alive. We heard from multiple attendees that are simply sick and tired of coming to virtual events, however, that socio was the best platform they had used and set us apart from other virtual events they had joined. In a post-event survey, 2/3 of our attendees rated the socio platform 4 or 5 stars (out of 5). There are always plusses and minuses to various platforms and nothing is ever going to be a perfect fit for everyone. Socio does so much very well but there are a few places, like the current way that presenters are cut off from attendees in the normal system that if that is what is most important to you, there may be better options. However, if you are talking about out-of-the-box solutions for an event of any size, their customer service puts them far above anyone else.

Our Main Event each year is a convention. Usually, it is in person with about 4000 people. Last two years we have been virtual. Socio was the event app for our last in-person event and the two virtual events we have held. It connects with our website and our registration system to automatically bring in content and attendee information. In this last year, we also used their platform for the streaming solution. The product itself is flexible but fairly easy to use. We have a fairly complex event (120+ sessions over three days with hundreds of speakers and dozens of sponsors) and not only did it handle it - but it looked good. Customer service and attention is the best that I have seen. We have used 4-5 different event app systems over the past decade and no one came close to socio in terms of both meeting our needs and responding to questions and issues

Contras:

For an organization like out with so many sessions, speakers, and sponsors, but only a few staff members, it would be nice if there was a level of access to the back end content that we could give to the speakers and sponsors for example so they could upload their own information or make needed changes. Also within the socio studio - currently there is not an easy way for presenters to interact with chat or to handle Q&A. But based on my experience with them, I would not be surprised if this wasn't addressed in an upcoming update.

Brenna
Events Manager en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Outstanding support and customer service

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Socio has allowed ParentMap to continue to host our resource fairs throughout the pandemic when in-person events were not possible. Our audience relies on these events for their families and Socio has allowed us to continue to provide these resources to our audience when they probably needed it the most. Many attendees have commented that they prefer our virtual events over in-person because the virtual events accommodate their busy schedules. Sponsors also see the value added in participating in our virtual events because their virtual booths continue to get attendee traffic event after the event concludes.

Socio is very user friendly and their support team is easily accessible and available for help when needed. Socio is visibly appealing to attendees and easy to navigate as an attendee. Socio's team is customer service focused and every person I've worked with there is upbeat and always willing to go the extra mile to answer questions and find solutions.

Contras:

Socio is frequently making improvements to their product and adding or upgrading features. There are a couple things on my own personal wish list of things I would like to see at our virtual events, but I'm sure Socio's team is already working on these. Such as a more robust filter system and more customization options for virtual sponsor booths. Both of these features have been upgraded since we started using Socio. I know Socio's team is always looking for ways to improve their client's events.

el año pasado

Hey Brenna. Thank you for such a flattering review! Caring for our customers is of top priority to us, so we are elated to hear that our team has taken such great care of you and your event needs. As you know, we are always looking to improve so we will certainly give your feedback to our product team so they can work their magic. It's wonderful to hear that your attendees have had such a positive experience with virtual events! We hope we can continue to serve you and your event needs. We appreciate all the work you put into your events and look forward to continuing to work with you.

Donor Engagement Associate en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Socio helped us pivot our event during the pandemic

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall we enjoyed our experience with Socio (both the app and their team), so much so that we decided to renew our contract with them for our 2021 hybrid conference.

Our team really enjoyed working with Socio during our shift to a virtual event last fall. We loved the sleek look of the web and phone app and felt like it was fairly easy for our attendees to use. We also really loved working with our dedicated customer success manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is great!

Contras:

We had some issues with streaming during our conference and felt like our day of tech assistance rep (who we paid extra for) was not as helpful as they could have been leaving us to troubleshoot issues on our own at times. It was also very time-consuming to get exhibitor and sponsor content onto the app. It would be easier if they could just build their profiles on their own.

el año pasado

Hello there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the platform and working with our team. We genuinely apologize for your streaming concerns and hope you were able to work with your CSM to address these issues. As for the exhibitor/sponsor content, let's just say that our product team is aware and working their magic! We appreciate all the work you put into your events and look forward to continuing to work with you.

Kevin
Kevin
Director of Communications and Patient Engagement en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

You're in good hands with the Socio Team

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: While we initially planned to use Socio solely for our major annual patient/medical professional gathering, we were so pleased with their quality of customer support and our audience's reaction to our first-ever smartphone/web app, that it was an easy decision to continue our relationship with the Socio team to implement year-long engagement opportunities for our rare disease community. Socio Registration/Community is a GREAT way to advertise, educate, and communicate with your target audience.

Socio allowed my organization (Alport Syndrome Foundation, non-profit, rare disease) the ability to successfully pivot from a canceled in-person event (due to COVID) to an immersive and inclusive virtual event. We more than tripled our expected attendance and our event sponors were very pleased, as was our patient community, with the final product. My staff was thrilled, as there's only two of us, to be in good hands so we could focus on the meeting content while they handled all other logistics. Their customer service and tech support is incredible! They always got back to me and my colleagues so quickly and customized the experience exactly as we wanted it.

Contras:

The worst feature is the fact that seemingly everything can be customized. There's almost too many great ways to edit things to your liking, so we had to draw a line and stick to simple color schemes in the interest of timing. When they say they care about your company and its branding, they aren't kidding!

Carrie
Conference Co-Chair en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Socio was Great for our Virtual Art Education Conference!

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our experience was very beneficial to our organization. We are a repeat customer of Socio, planning our 2nd conference, (hybrid this time), to take place in October!

Honestly, the customer service is the best thing about this software! We regularly had questions and they were always easily and quickly answered by the Socio team. We also liked their web app aesthetic, ease of use and their willingness to let us collaborate with another teacher organization to plan two virtual conferences.

Contras:

The price is high for a nonprofit teacher organization like us to afford with out collaborating with another association. It was also a little confusing in the app when you look under attendee profiles, you don't see your own profile. It just comes us as "me."

el año pasado

Hey Carrie! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Socio. It's great to hear that you received such great service from our team, that's a huge focus for us. We're also thrilled to hear you enjoyed the interface of the platform! Thank you for the feedback, as well, we will make sure to pass this to our team for their continuing updates. We're looking forward to helping you power your next event on Socio!

Adam
Director of Professional Development en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

One of, if not the best, option on the market

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Socio was an excellent way to create a virtual event feel like a live event. They put a high priority on networking tools, including all the fun! Our attendees loved the contest and social media aspects. We have had zero issues during our live events, and it has been easy for our attendees to learn how to use the platform and dive right into the content.

Socio is the perfect hybrid of do-it-yourself, but get as much support as you would like, option out there. It is very easy to build events and they give you all the support you need to be successful. The final result is a highly professional, easy to use, virtual event platform. We received nothing but compliments from our attendees and have done 2 events now with this platform.

Contras:

The market demand during this time is driving prices up across all companies who do virtual event platforms. Socio is one of the more reasonably priced when you compare to others for sure, especially if you go with the do-it-yourself approach, but even with that, soon non-profits my size may be priced out if the trend continues.

hace 2 años

Hi Adam. Thank you so much for your kind words. The title alone is amazing! We are elated to hear that both you and your attendees enjoy using the platform. We appreciate all the work you put into your events and we look forward to continuing to work with you.

Rachel
Senior Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Outstanding platform and helpful customer service

5.0 el año pasado

Socio made it easy to design and deliver our virtual conference for 550 attendees. Our in-house team was able to quickly learn to be system administrators through customer support representatives. Through the post-conference survey, the attendees overwhelmingly loved the functionality and ease-of-use of the platform. The sponsors and exhibitors were overall pleased with the ability to interact with attendees.

Contras:

There were minor platform features that didn't work as smoothly as we expected. All these features were newly developed, such as video rooms, but the technical issues did not negatively impact the overall user experience.

el año pasado

Hi Rachel. Thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you found the platform intuitive. It's great to hear that your attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors all enjoyed the event! Thank you for the feedback on the minor issues you experienced, we will definitely pass this along to our development team. We appreciate all the work you put into your events and we look forward to continuing to work with you.

Diane
Past Chair en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Socio made our move to Virtual a home run!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our experience with Socio was outstanding! Our attendance increased from 300 to over 500 people, we had excellent engagement in the Chat and the gamification, and our sponsors were as happy as they could be since we could not be in-person. Our big fear was that people would not network, but they did network with each other in Socio!

Socio had what we needed to upgrade our in-person conference app, then when COVID-19 hit they were there with support, suggestions, and training as we transitioned to fully virtual. Socio was the backbone of our conference, our attendees loved it , the gamification was a hit, and their Orange Glove service helped us make sure the technical portion of our conference ran smoothly. Now they are helping us transition yet again to a Hybrid conference!

Contras:

It was difficult to figure out how the in-session streaming would work best, so we wound up using both Streamyard and Zoom. However, Socio has already fixed this "con" by developing an easier way to work streaming/embedding video into sessions.

hace 2 años

Hey Diane! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review. We are elated to hear that your conference was a hit and that pivoting to virtual was a success. Not only that, but we are excited to work with you as you prepare for your hybrid conference. We appreciate all the work you put into your events and we look forward to continuing to work with you.

chandni
Manager en India
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Review about Webex Events (Formerly Socio)

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: good

We can add up to 1000 participants in Webex software, and most importantly we can even send the reminders through Webex even when the event starts.email invitee can be sent directly.

Contras:

Once the meetings is started we cannot create pre-assigned breakout rooms because we have to then end the meeting and upload the csv file to create the breakout rooms.