Sobre CloudTalk

CloudTalk es un sistema telefónico basado en la nube para equipos de asistencia y ventas. Hace que llamar sea fácil y divertido. Obtén tu prueba gratis hoy mismo.

Descubre más sobre CloudTalk

I like how easy it is to just add numbers from the CRM to this product and make easy calls. It logs the calls and SMSs easily when integrated.

Contras:

Inability to leave comments on a call for posterity.

Valoraciones de CloudTalk

Relación calidad-precio
4.2

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.1/10

CloudTalk tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 254 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado CloudTalk antes?

Filtrar opiniones (254)

Matej
Matej
Founder en Eslovaquia
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Great IVR & solid value

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Very positive! Sending the high-five to their team.

Besides having like every feature of the contact center available on the market, we like the easy-to-use interface, their team (especially support) and the pricing is better compared to the competitors.

Contras:

The mobile app could be improved, but we prefer the desktop app anyways.

Alternativas consideradas: Talkdesk, Aircall, NICE CXone, Genesys Cloud CX y Five9

Razones para cambiar a CloudTalk: Best value for the pricing, solid support

Zeynel
Social Media Manager en Canadá
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Experience with CloudTalk

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with CloudTalk has been positive. The platform offers a lot of great features, and the customer support team is always there to help.

CloudTalk has been an excellent experience for me so far. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and the customer support is fantastic. I can easily add new users, customize settings, and manage conversations with ease. One of the best aspects of CloudTalk is its integration with other popular business apps, making it easier for me to stay connected with my team and customers.

Contras:

The only negative aspect I've noticed with CloudTalk is that the pricing can be quite expensive for larger teams. Additionally, the design of the platform is not as modern or sleek as some of the other similar solutions.

Respuesta de CloudTalk

ayer

Hi, Zeynel! Thank you for taking the time to review CloudTalk. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad you are happy with our product.

Adam
CEO en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Looks good from a distance, but they're a mess internally

2.0 hace 2 años

The idea of the software being able to tie remote-access cell phones together is wonderful, but not fully fleshed out. Their IVR interface seems great on the webpage, but it often glitches, and calls just get dumped to a voicemail void with no message.

Contras:

CloudTalk is a young system that promises more than it can deliver. They offer apps for all sorts of connection points, and integrated systems for automation... but once you get signed up, you learn that most of it is beta software and it's SUPER glitchy. The marketing team is propping up a half-built software system. The iPhone and Desktop apps do not work reliably (if-at-all). The Phone app cannot transfer calls or take SMS messages properly. It often just quits in the background on your phone so you don't even know that your phone cannot receive calls. The system also drops entire call processes and never lets you know that someone tried to call. I've tried calling our own office phone and not been able to get through to my own desk through cloudtalk. Their support chat service says "average response time is 5 minutes" but it usually is 2-4 hours, or a couple days. No explanation why. They REFUSE to get on the phone to solve issues unless you pay 2x as much for an Expert account, which is just a sign that they do not care about anyone but their premium customers. They will NOT go out of their way to help you. I had a lot of faith in this company when we first saw a demo of CloudTalk, and thought that it would be perfect for us, but they just put too many roadblocks in the way for us to continue using their service. I don't feel like a valued customer, and I don't see any improvement in a year.

Victor
Customer service developer en Finlandia
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Well functioning and good integration with HubSpot

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are able to better document our communication with customers in HubSpot. We are able to get more data on our communication

Integration with HubSpot allows for all of the information to be documented in HubSpot. This allows for recording calls on tickets and getting call analytics for the reports dashboard in Hubspot

Contras:

The customer service was sometimes slow to respond or did not have answers for my questions. We have encountered some bugs with the service but they have not been critical and were fixed very quickly after giving information.

Alternativas consideradas: Twilio Flex

Razones para elegir CloudTalk: Freshcaller did not have a good integration for hubspot

Software anterior: Twilio

Razones para cambiar a CloudTalk: Ease of use and ease of deployment.

Joey
Product Manager en RU
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Cloud Base Phone System

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Cloudtalk gave us full flexibility over our incoming phone setup. We can easily switch between mobiles, computers, etc wherever we are and it connects with our CRM, so all calls our tracked and connected into our other workflows.

I was very impressed with the customer support we received from Cloudtalk. From our first contact to the porting of our number (the reason why we had to leave our previous provider) went fast and smooth. It has all the functionalities you'd want from a cloud based phone system.

Contras:

If you're new to a cloud based phone system, the setup can be a bit confusing and the guiding documentation is quite complex.

Maddy
eCommerce Manager en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for remote working!

4.0 hace 2 años

I love how easy it is to download and integrate. Love that it rings all the operators at once and we all have access to all of the data. Love that is synchronizes with our customers so we can ass that little extra touch of personality.

Contras:

The phone application needs more work. Doesn't seem to "ring" unless the app is open. Would love to have more mobility since working remote.

Rastislav
Marketing Executive en Eslovaquia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great price-performance ratio, lots of useful features to simplify work

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It saves time and makes some processes smoother and more transparent. And that's what we needed.

Hubspot integration, multi-platform integration, support, easy setup, detailed analytics.

Contras:

None, everything works just fine and we didn't have to solve any bigger problems

Alternativas consideradas: Aircall y JustCall

Razones para cambiar a CloudTalk: Recommendations and previous experiences.

Adriana
Website Manager en Eslovaquia
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Easy-to-use tool for Customer Service

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

A user-friendly tool for small businesses providing customer service with several advanced call center features. All you need in one tool for a great price. They offer a free trial to see how their features work, and you can choose from integration options according to your preferences.

Contras:

For now, I didn't find anything that should be listed here, no major bugs or outages occurred during our use of CloudTalk.

Martin
Martin
Marketing Specialist en Eslovaquia
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One-stop support for customers and the sales and marketing department

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The platform is built on VoIP, so we don't have to depend on a landline. The transmission works great and without any outages or other glitches. For example, Navias can process and comment back on feedback or research interviews, which is easily synchronized with our CRM, so everyone has all the information at their disposal.

Contras:

I don't know of anything I would fault here.

Filip
Marketing Specialist en Eslovaquia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Intuitive dashboard, good call quality

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: CloudTalk is easy to use and allows you to purchase phone numbers quickly.It takes just a few hours to get everything set up and ready. The app works well for our customer support agents who don't use a landline phone.

It's simple and intuitive, providing everything we need and want at a much lower price than any of the alternatives we considered.

Contras:

There could be more features for physical IP phones.

Thorsten
CMO en Alemania
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

Great Software

5.0 hace 2 años

What I like most is the user interface. It is intuitive and self-explanatory. As a call center agent, you don't need a lot of training and can get started immediately.

Contras:

When importing the data, it was a little stuck. But the error was quickly fixed by the support.

Alternativas consideradas: JustCall

Razones para cambiar a CloudTalk: CloudTalk is simply further developed and more tailored to the needs of the call center.

Béla
Béla
Customer Experience Manager en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool with lots of features

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We needed a tool that is capable to handle both inbound and outbound calls and SMS messaging including traffic to China from a Chinese virtual number. We have tried several solutions but CloudTalk was the only one that fulfils all our requirements for a very affordable price. It is one of the best and easiest tools I've ever used.

This tool has a lot of features and it is very easy to use without having to have any specific knowledge. The setup was relatively quick and very user friendly. Call quality is great, we have tested with international calls to several countries including China, where most providers usually fail to provide a good service. CloudTalk has prebuilt integrations with most CRM systems including Zendesk and the price is very affordable compering to some other competitors.

Contras:

So far it's bee working great. The only negative I can mention is that we have been unable to install the CloudTalk client app from the Zendesk Marketplace. However, their phone and desktop clients are working great.

Alternativas consideradas: Talkdesk, Aircall, Infobip, RingCentral MVP, JustCall y Zendesk Suite

Peter
CEO en Eslovaquia
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

Contras:

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Respuesta de CloudTalk

hace 4 años

Dear Peter, Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk! We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team. We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue. Have a nice day! Kris from CloudTalk

Walter
Senior Revenue Manager en Costa Rica
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Very easy to use.

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: In easy terms is good and better if you use a monthly fee.

We have an integration with HubSpot and I can call straight from our CRM. It's very convenient because I can call from CRM, in my computer MacBook Air and with my Samsung Note 9, so is compatible with almost any ecosystem . Any call is tracked and recorded, so we have almost all the information updated in the meantime you talk with the customer.   I Highly recommend it.

Contras:

We have the version of payment by recharge and not by plan, so I think that the plan or monthly fee must be much better in terms of how the minutes of calls are consumed.

Vismantas
Sales Development Representative en Lituania
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great call centre software for sales activities

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We use it for outbound and inbound sales. Our organization is data-driven, all calls are tracked and recorded, hence we have all data we need to track our sales activities. Cloudtalk is integrated with Salesforce which is also very convenient. Furthermore, we have different phone numbers for different regions that we are targeting.

Software is extemely convenient and very easy to use. I have it integrated with Salesforce, as an app on my computer and as an app on my phone. Thus, calling is super easy with this software.

Contras:

Currently, I did not face any problems with this software. We looked for other alternatives and it was the one that fit our needs. We'll see how it goes when our team will grow.

Alternativas consideradas: Talkdesk, Mixmax, Outreach y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a CloudTalk: Price and functionality matched our needs.

Rudy
Territory Account Manager en España
Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great telephony system, great CRM integrations

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Their support is amazing and their support staff as well.

It's very easy to use. Also updating is very easy and fast.

Contras:

Sometimes it would give us an error or say things like call not connected.

Alternativas consideradas: Twilio

Razones para cambiar a CloudTalk: The price and service was reasonable.

Co-Founder en Eslovaquia
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Great telephony service. Highly recommended

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are using Cloudtalk to integrate with our CRM (Pipedrive) and customer support chat (Intercom). These integrations work great. Our sales-people have a much easier time to reach out to prospects. Also with support it is easy to pair a phone call to the user.

I like the call quality. From what I understand, Cloudtalk has a lot of their own infrastructure which enables them to make sure the call quality is top notch. Many of the competing services are built-up on a third party API, they just create the UI. With Cloudtalk, they are a telco operator. So this was one of the deciding factors. The pricing is comparable to other services, nothing to complain. Their support was always very helpful and not shy to call me up to resolve my query in the fastest manner possible.

Contras:

Some of the UI has little quirks that you can quickly get used to. It seems to me that the product added a lot of features over time and it may need a little spring cleaning. But maybe it is just the usual process of "learning to use a new app". So nothing to see here.

Lukáš
CEO en Chequia
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

Good price / quality ratio. Customer support

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: With customer support and administrators, we have always solved our requirements very quickly. I recommend.

We have been working with CloudTalk for 3 years and have always been satisfied with their services. Good calls, good support.

Contras:

They could lower the cost of fixed line calls within the Czech Republic.

Julius
Julius
Account Executive en Lituania
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Great value for money

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great experience overall. Having used other call providers, I can confidently say Cloudtalk brings the best value for your money.

Cloud talk is very easy to integrate and use. Currently using it with Pipedrive and the integration looks seamless. All the calls and recordings logs automatically and are easily acceptable. Great analytics on Cloudtalk dashboard.

Contras:

I can see improvement in calling through Pipedrive. Would be great to integrate with Pipedrive calling functionality.

Nicole
Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Just OK

4.0 hace 2 años

It integrates with HelpScout, is relatively affordable, and meets most of what we need.

Contras:

Purchasing and onboarding are the worst. Once we purchased a plan, there was no way to upgrade without contacting support! Let me repeat that...we couldn't give them more money without contacting them - no easy "upgrade" button that is so common with all other subscription-based business models I've ever dealt with. Also, due to the company's location and business hours, those in the US will need to wait till morning hours to contact support. There are other things I'd love to change about it. There is a loud BEEP they insert at the end of the custom greeting that we cannot remove. It's jarring. Also, odd things happen like we uploaded all new sound files and they didn't "take". Turns out they had a database issue, so we had to reupload them. It took 24 hours to resolve this due to the time difference. There's more, but I'll stop there.

Roman
Project manager en Eslovaquia
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

I recommend.

5.0 hace 4 años

You can make calls very easily with CloudTalk. It has many useful tools (features) and it is not necessary to understand IT/technology at all.

Contras:

I had to setup CloudTalk myself, but it was easy and they can guide you through this process.

Meri
Sponsor en Croacia
Música, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

CloudTalk saved our company!!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: From all my experience I can say that CloudTalk’s second name should be GAME CHANGER. They delivered on all of my wishes and problems in no time!

There are so many pros, but the most life changing was the costumer service that help us out in our time of need.

Contras:

The only thing I can think of, and it’s not even a con, is that the technology is so advanced we were weirded out for a few minutes when we started.

Jeff
Lead Consultant and manager en Israel
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We love Cloudtalk because it works

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's the one we just keep coming back to

ease of use. excellent call recording. super easy to set up

Contras:

sometimes there can be a delay in customer service response

Leon
Director en RU
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Good overall

5.0 hace 3 años

It does what I need it to do with a fair price.

Contras:

I'd like the ability to see a more focused view on users tagged. For example, if I tag a user as "interested" - I would like to be able to filter out all of the people who aren't interested so I can just call those who I know I have a chance with.

Alternativas consideradas: Aircall

Razones para cambiar a CloudTalk: lower price

Matyas
Operations manager en Hungría
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Simple setup, good value

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We needed a quick solution to get foreign phone numbers to start making sales calls. Cloudtalk was an affordable and easily accessible alternative.

Setting up is very easy, you can start making calls in minutes if you don't need to set up additional phone numbers. Additional phone numbers have to be requested (at a fee) but they are also set up quite quickly. Sound quality is good, app for iOS is also good, straightforward and easy to use.

Contras:

We had trouble finding and setting up the Android phone app in the Play store. You cannot cancel your subscription manually, you have to reach out to support. The latter is not a big deal but would be nice to have.

Alternativas consideradas: CallHippo