Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Vyond

Flexible video creation platform with pre-built templates and drag-and-drop functionality to produce powerful and engaging videos.

Descubre más sobre Vyond

Mostrando 214 opiniones

Chia-wen L.
Customer Success Manager
Grupos de reflexión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Vyond is so fantastic in producing professional but interesting video"

Comentarios: Vyond is an easy-using platform. Even though I do not have any animation background, I can still learn and use Vyond to produce professional videos in a short period of time.

Puntos a favor: Vyond provides lots of templates for users, so I can easily construct my ideas through these templates, then customized them to fit my demand. Besides, I can also make my personal characters with different styles, and use the character to represent me since I am not comfortable with camera. Last but not least, the interface is quite easy to understand and use.

Contras: Since my company is Taiwanese reseller team, sometimes I have to hold a seminar to teach HR how to use Vyond. However, because the link-sharing function is locked for free trial account, so they cannot share their work with other colleagues, or present their work to boss. Moreover, sometimes the sharing link is not workable on mobile, so this situation might keep some people from buying Vyond.

por Vyond el 29/4/2021

Thank you for your review and feedback, Chia-Wen. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Jennifer D.
Corporate Trainer
Seguros, 51-200 empleados

"Love this software!"

Comentarios: The benefits are so many with this platform - fun, creative, engaging content can be creative for multiple audiences. I use it to create an image, gifs, AND videos. There are so many purposes! The templates are helpful and can easily be modified.

Puntos a favor: Vyond makes it easy to create images, gifs, AND videos that support employee engagement initiatives and of course for all types of training. I am able to create fun, informative graphics and videos that enhance the training the develop.

Contras: As a one person L & D department, I would like the ability to create contemporary characters. It's only available on the Professional platform and I'd really like to see it as an option on the Premium option. I don't need a scalable, teams platform as I am a one person team!

por Vyond el 13/4/2021

Thank you for your review. We are lucky to have you as a customer and we appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to connect with us anytime via email community@vyond.com or in our customer community https://vyond.force.com/community.

Sara R.
Sr. Learning Designer
Productos farmacéuticos, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Create professional animations quickly"

Comentarios: Vyond has been great for enhancing communication through various change initiatives. It's also a fun way to cover business processes. It's very easy to use if you have some basic video creation and editing experience. But it doesn't take too long to catch on, if you have no experience given the number of tutorials available from Vyond and through Youtube.

Puntos a favor: Vyond subscription comes with lots of assets, including characters with actions that you can sync to narration. There are also a number of templates to help you start your business animation quickly. The customer support is availalble and there are always webinars to help you fine tune your animations. I love that everything is contained in the cloud and that you can upload additional assets for use in your Vyond account or to share with your team account.

Contras: To improve the platform, I would add more sound editing features to Vyond. While you can sync audio to characters and connect it to scenes, editing from the timeline is cumbersome. At the very least, I would like to mark a spot in audio, so I know exactly the spot to cut rather than just estimating. But right now, 'undo' is heavily used when attempting to edit audio. As a bonus feature, it would be great if the robot voices for the text to speech were improved and would handle more text.

por Vyond el 29/4/2021

Thank you for your review and feedback, Sara. We also appreciate your insight on improving our audio features. I'll share this with the team. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Natalie T.
Director of Marketing and Communications
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"If you know video editing basics, getting started with Vyond is simple"

Comentarios: Vyond has helped us create videos in a way that we've never been able to do before. I have several years of video editing experience with Final Cut, Edius, and Adobe Premiere but nothing like Vyond before. This would be a feature we'd have to outsource if it weren't more affordable and intuitive for someone with my experience to figure out. It's practical and for the most part, reasonably priced.

Puntos a favor: The best feature about Vyond is its pre-made templates. They're constantly adding new ones that are more timely and relevant. The templates make it super simple for me to put together a video much faster than I would if I had to recreate something like that. My second favorite feature is replace. That makes it SO easy to truly customize existing templates for efficiency and branding purposes.

Contras: Adding motion is still a sore spot for me. I don't find it easy to implement the feature in a project and it never turns out the way I'd like. I wish this part was more intuitive. And I'd like to see more templates, although I mentioned there are a lot and I enjoy them, I'd like to see more added more regularly. Also, for the price that you pay for a subscription, you should be able to have at least two users.

por Vyond el 27/4/2021

Thank you for your review and feedback, Natalie. Please feel free to share feedback or connect with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Monica W.
Executive Director
Sistema judicial, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"User friendly, wide usage"

Comentarios: Very good. Been a customer for a few years and intend to stick with this company as it grows.

Puntos a favor: Vyond is relatively easy to use and has templates, props, and scenes to suit most circumstances.

Contras: Certain professions, sports, hobbies, and scenes, if included, will easily make this a far more superior tool. For example, I couldn’t find characters or costumes for a dance scene I needed. I had wanted to illustrate stress relieve hobbies people can pick up during quarantine like sewing, but not available. Also I am not sure why there’s no “talk HAPPY but no lip sync” option.

por Vyond el 27/4/2021

Thank you for your review and feedback, Monica. What professions, sports, hobbies, and scenes can we prioritize adding to make your work easier? Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Teresa G.
Servicios financieros, 10,000+ empleados

"Lots of Fun"

Comentarios: I absolutely love adding Vyond videos to explain a concept or define something towards the beginning of a learning solution. It helps set a fun, light-hearted, and often-times humorous tone, which also helps the learner connect with the video and creates the buy-in we look for from learners when they are getting into a learning solution. That buy-in helps the content imprint in their memories. :)

Puntos a favor: I love how many character actions and prop options are available. It's so easy and super fun creating videos with Vyond.

Contras: I always find a need for more character building (like additional clothing and accessory options), action, and prop options. I also find it challenging when I add a sound effect that is very short and I need to move it on the timeline...I end up having to extend the length of it to be able to move it then I have to try to get it back to the length it was prior to extending and moving it.

Ellen H.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"Great for fast explainer videos"

Comentarios: Vyond has helped me to develop content for both soft and technical skills training in a way that is engaging, visually appealing, and fun for adult learners. It is customizable enough to work for most L&D teams. I appreciate that it also allows me to occasionally add some humor to e-learnings (when appropriate for the right audience). I've used it collaboratively with teammates in the past and have easily onboarded others to the program.

Puntos a favor: Vyond has a great asset library and the UI is pretty straightforward. I've used it to develop training in the past. It also is easy to add narration to custom characters and upload your own assets for inclusion in videos. It has a wealth of customizable templates.

Contras: The zoom/pan function can get a bit tricky and cause the editor to crash. Also note with any cloud-based products info security is always a consideration.

por Vyond el 27/4/2021

Thank you for your review, Ellen. Also, thanks for the feedback on the Zoom/Pan function. I'll share this with our team. Please feel free to share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Jennifer C.
Senior Instructional Designer
Recursos Humanos, 1,001-5,000 empleados

"Great for microlearning!"

Comentarios: I started using Vyond about six months ago to create a series of microlearning videos on my company's core values. I had previously used Powtoons, which was user-friendly as well, but not as robust. I found Vyond to be extremely easy to learn as someone with no experience going in. The character sets are pretty comprehensive on their own, but the addition of the character creator was awesome! It allowed me to create one character I could use for consistency throughout each of my videos that won't be seen anywhere else. The developers at Vyond are also consistently releasing enhancements (finally there's align/distribute options) and idea videos that truly do improve the quality of what I'm creating and delivering. Text-to-speech options are pretty standard, too. Vyond does have a Community site that is very helpful and they frequently host office hours and workshops for budding and experienced developers alike. Using their resources and community, it's easy to have my Vyond questions answered.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use; variety of characters, poses, actions, objects; character creator; entrance and exit effects; screen transitions; consistent improvement by developers

Contras: Need more animated objects for whiteboard videos; I feel like most of the development and new character and object sets are for the colorized versions of videos; some text-to-speech sounds VERY mechanical

Robbi J.
Learning Systems Specialist
Seguros, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"Quick wins for low cash outlay!"

Comentarios: Vyond has been our authoring tool of choice for short, animated video clips to insert into eLearning modules, but we've also used it to create entire videos for system training (by importing screenshots and overlaying narration, etc.). It has several animation styles, which makes it versatile, and it's a fun tool with a shallow learning curve and a low price.

Puntos a favor: Vyond is a flexible, intuitive, easy-to-use platform for video creation. It offers many options to create both business and personal videos using a multitude of characters (including customized characters), backgrounds, and props - and is even better since they added voice synchronization. I was once asked to create a team intro video that contained elements like ever-multiplying flying turtles and a character bellydancing and singing Shakira, and Vyond made it possible. Not just any platform can handle a request like that for this price!

Contras: I love Vyond - but if there's anything missing, I'd say it could use a few more poses. Also, while it's possible to add and manipulate custom props and backgrounds, this can be an involved process.

por Vyond el 21/4/2021

Thank you for your review, Robbi. What poses can we prioritize adding to make your work easier? Please feel free to share with us at community@vyond.com.

Peter M.
Desktop Publishing Specialist
Administración gubernamental, 501-1,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/3/2021

"Vyond is an excellent communication tool for public education and outreach"

Comentarios: Vyond has made complicated subject matter easy to convey via animation. It is more entertaining to the public sector and keeps their attention where live video may not. The versatility of the Contemporary, Business Friendly and Whiteboard animations styles cover most any subjects or can be adapted to your needs.

Puntos a favor: I love the various customization features. I am constantly discovering useful techniques via their Community website. I am so glad I chose this software for it's ease of use and fantastic support! Vyond has exceeded my expectations and foresee a continuous relationship with their knowledgeable team members. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been in constant touch with the Vyond community and is a wonderful person who really listens and cares about my feedback!

Contras: Vyond has been constantly improving and I appreciate that very much. I know some things need worked out by the development team and take some time to appear. I'd like to see a way to create folders for imported assets so I can organize them per animation. I think the timeline should scroll along with the animation's playhead. That would be very helpful to me.

por Vyond el 22/3/2021

Thanks for your review Peter! We are lucky to have you as a customer. We appreciated your feedback and I've shared it directly with our product team.

• Publicado el 11/3/2021
Sean matthew L.
Learning Experience Design Team Leader
Aprendizaje en línea, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"Making Ideas Reality - Fast"

Comentarios: Vyond allows me and my team to rapidly develop and create visual storytelling in a way that otherwise wasn't possible to us before. We're able to quickly prototype and storyboard, gain approvals with the easy export functions and then flesh out and make real.

Puntos a favor: Rapid Build-out of videos is the number one big function for us. The ability to quickly lip-sync audio to video. Use text-to-speech prior to doing actual voice over recording allows for speed. The customization of characters and upload custom content helps us make the output more our own.

Contras: Smoother animation selection transitions between the built-ins. Sometimes this inability leaves a jerky hard cuts in the middle of the animation which takes the viewer out of things.

por Vyond el 27/4/2021

Thank you for your review, Sean Matthew. We appreciate your feedback on transitions. Please feel free to share feedback or connect with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Amy L.
Sr Director, Enterprise Learning
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Fast, easy, and versatile"

Comentarios: We use it for internal employee training and external consumer education. We are developing a series of how-to videos for some customer facing technology also, a first for us. It is easy and quick, so it allows my super small team to do a lot. As a non-profit I have to do a lot of work with a small team and and a small budget.

Puntos a favor: Vyond is easy to learn, easy to use, and we can create and deploy training quickly. We use it intnerally and externally for employees and customers. When you have people from the organization sending you emails that they enjoyed the mandatory compliance training, you know you are on the right track! Vyond makes that possible with fun, engaging characters, audio, ability to import video, images, audio, etc. And ease of exporting as .mp4 and then bringing into Captivate to make SCORM modules for our LMS.

Contras: The only thing I'm not happy with is the rudimentary formatting capabilities. It really needs to step up to PowerPoint's level of grouping. selecting, having a true selection panel. It gets the job done, and they enhance it frequently. But the clunky formatting is my only issue. It's improved a lot in the 2 years we've been using it.

por Vyond el 29/4/2021

Thank you for your review and feedback, Amy. We also appreciate your insight on the formatting issues. I'll share this with the team. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Cameron F.
Interactive Course Developer
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"Vyond: Good for High-Volume E-Learning, Lots of Assets, Underwhelming Total Features"

Comentarios: I couldn't do my job without Vyond and I would recommend other company's who create large volume of e-learning/training/marketing content use it for its simplicity. That being said, I think it's certainly not perfect and I hope they listen to the suggestions of its userbase.

Puntos a favor: The software is extremely easy to use and a new employee can be onboarded in using it in a day, although making truly professional quality content requires most esoteric training to make the templates look good. The UI is simple but effective and the volume of the assets (props, characters, backgrounds) is ever growing and sufficient for most situations (I personally create custom assets in Illustrator to supplement for my company's needs).

Contras: Some updates are made without sufficient quality testing, and I personally (as a standard user) have found software breaking bugs a few days after launch, only fixed after I provided a full bug report. I'm sure they have internal data that shows this is most profitable, but I think the focus on asset rollouts being "Business-Friendly" style is a mistake. Contemporary looks much, much more professional and is more viable for most of the work we do. The browser only aspect regularly crashes and slows way down, wish there was a downloadable software.

por Vyond el 27/4/2021

Cameron, thank you for your review and honesty about the bugs. Please feel free to share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com or post in our customer community https://vyond.force.com/community.

Carolyn W.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Easy to Use for a Variety of Projects"

Comentarios: Overall, I highly recommend Vyond and it is one of my most used products while creating online courses. There are so many opportunities for creativity and the tool is designed in a way that makes is easy and fun to create custom assets for courses.

Puntos a favor: Vyond is easy to use for many different projects. There are a wide variety of pre-made icons, pictures, characters, etc. in the library or you can create your own. In addition, it is easy to upload photos, music or videos for projects. One of my favorite things to make in Vyond is GIFS. They are a quick and eye catching way to get information to learners. Their customer service team is also PHENOMENAL and they truly care about making sure the product is working for your team/your needs.

Contras: I wish they had more healthcare related assets in the library. Some of the items we need are very specialized and we have to find a way to create them ourselves either from imported pictures or by piecing together tubes, shapes, etc. from the library. A plus side is that a Vyond rep reached out to me directly about this and asked me for input so that they can talk to the production team.

por Vyond el 29/4/2021

Thank you for your review and feedback, Carolyn. We are working on adding more healthcare assets and appreciate the insight you gave us. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Tim S.
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"Release Your Creativity with Video"

Comentarios: My primary use has been creating videos in the eLearning space. Training videos where characters are interacting is a common use scenario that Vyond is good for. I've used most of the graphics styles to provide learners a different experience from one course to another. I particularly enjoy, using scene transitions, changing camera perspectives and using professional voice over talent for a polished and professional result. The Vyond videos I create are almost always integrated into Articulate Storyline 360.

Puntos a favor: Nearly everyone is looking to create compelling motion graphics and video. I have used the product since it was formally called, GoAnimate. And the video platform has simply gotten better-and-better. Whether a beginner or experienced designer Vyond gives you real teeth for creating amazing videos. From the outset, you can choose a graphics style using different option provided: business-style characters, contemporary, or white board animation style. Vyond then provides many different kinds of templates based on the type of video you are looking to create. Although you can freely edit scenes, you will no doubt hit the grounded running picking from a vast number of backgrounds. Don't find just the right character for your video? Vyond includes a Character Studio where you can change many options such as skin tone, hair style, facial features, clothing style and any number of color options, which can be important for the purpose of applying your own branding. The more advanced designers will find creative ways to mix media such as to integrate Vyond characters and video or photographs. The timeline is particularly helpful in getting your characters, music, narration and graphic assets working just the way you want. You can expand and collapse elements on the timeline to help with management as well. Voice recording assigned to a character, automatically synchronizes mouth movements. You can assign character movements, expressions and emotions.

Contras: There are so many different tips and tricks that can be used that separates a polished video from one that is amateur. I recommend taking advantage of any of Vyond's free webinars as well as peruse the online community. You occasionally wish for a character you can neither find or create. I'd like the additional capability to be able to copy camera settings from one scene to another.

por GoAnimate el 6/1/2020

Thanks for your review. I see you use Vyond and Storyline, were you able to attend our webinar "Articulate Storyline and Vyond?" You can watch it on-demand anytime: https://move.vyond.com/articulate-storyline-and-vyond/

• Publicado el 12/11/2019
Clint V.
Lead: Digital Learning Solutions
Contabilidad, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Vyond - the software for quick and fun videos"

Comentarios: I love this tool - I can't see us using any other animation software.

Puntos a favor: I like the variety of templates that are included in the software. I also love the props, stock images and royalty-free music that is included. The software is easy to use, although it takes a while to truly master - like any software I suppose!

Contras: Being network/internet based, there can be a delay in adding or editing scenes. I've also experienced delays when trying to render videos.

por Vyond el 29/4/2021

Thank you for your review and feedback, Clint. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Sue W.
Productos farmacéuticos, 10,000+ empleados

"Fun Product to Use"

Comentarios: I use this to create fun, engaging communications. I love the support that I receive from Vyond. I'm currently taking a free 8-week training from Vyond on how to create better stories. What a class-act organization.

Puntos a favor: This is a fun product - both from my perspective as an Instructional Designer and from the aspect of being able to engage my end users. I can take a simple message and my users are so much more likely to click the link and view the message. There are so many options and it is fairly easy to use. Vyond has a lot of great resources to get you started but to also keep you learning.

Contras: I actually have nothing that I don't like about the software.

por Vyond el 14/4/2021

Thank you for your review, Sue. We'd love to hear from you, especially about props, actions, or character features you would like us to add. Please feel free to connect with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Comercio minorista, 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Quality Customization with Small Learning Curve"

Puntos a favor: I love the level of control over interactions and how easy it is to tweak animations to match just about any requirement that comes up with an e-learning script. Even for new users, the time it takes to get started is pretty minimal.

Contras: I wish there was a way to import your own character assets in order to further customize the videos. While there are a ton of options to make your own characters, being able to add your own models would make it easier to align to internal branding.

Erin R.
Creative Design Specialist
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"Vyond Makes Animation Easy!"

Comentarios: It's been great! My company asked if I could create animated explainer videos for them (which I've hadn't done before) but once I found this software, it was a no brainer. I've been able to create professional, clean animated videos to highlight and promote our products.

Puntos a favor: The range of flexibility you have to make customizations, the ease of use, the library full of characters, props, templates, etc.

Contras: Sometimes you need to be creative and think outside of the box to execute the animation you want - this may involve outside programs.

por Vyond el 21/4/2021

Thank you for your review, Erin. What kinds of backgrounds, props, poses, or actions can we add to make your work easier? Please feel free to share with us at community@vyond.com.

Independent eLearning Designer/Developer
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"Wide variety of applications for a wide range of skill levels"

Comentarios: My first Vyond projects were change management prior to a big software implementation with a training push. The animations were engaging and could be sent out in microlearning sized chunks of 1-2 minutes of information about the new product. I've also used it to show scenarios before and after a new process or procedure, but my favorite is using it to provide animations to explain a concrete concept in a conceptual way before digging into detailed skills.

Puntos a favor: This software has many more built-in templates than similar products, and includes lip-sync and camera movement options that create a polished look. It's easy to start, although users with more practice will be able to create more engaging storytelling and learning events. I also like the options for purchasing for a short period of time, if needed.

Contras: It's expensive for a freelancer like myself to own a license at all times. I tend to get it for a quarter at a time on an as-needed basis.

por Vyond el 27/4/2021

Thank you for your review. Please feel free to share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Linda W.
eLearning Developer
Seguros, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Great tool for don't have time professionals"

Comentarios: Overall, my experience has been good. You learn to work around it's little oddities. I think it is a good software, especially for the quick turn around you are able to accomplish.

Puntos a favor: Once we got Vyond, I was surprised how quick and easy it was to learn and use. We purchased with a specific project in mind and I had the project completed in less than a week. The templates Vyond gives you access to use are easy to use and easy to pick a part and make your own; making you seem like you are the developer around.

Contras: I'm not particularly fond of the cropping tool. It has improved, but it does not behave like other cropping tools. Additionally, I find it weird that you can right click on an object to copy, but you can only use the keyboard shortcut for the paste option. Also, some of the character sets are never, ever going to make it into the videos for the business that I work for. Zombies being one. Need more business appropriate image sets. Speaking of image sets, the search feature for the image sets and for the applies actions takes some getting use to. Sometimes what they are called is not at all what you would call it.

Laura G.
Sr. Learning & Development Consultant, E-Learning Specialist
Seguros, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 18/5/2021

"Expensive but Good (and Getting Better!)"

Comentarios: All of that being said, we needed to get out some informative, appealing videos out quickly for a project, and Vyond definitely allowed me to do that, with a reasonable learning curve.

Puntos a favor: Some aspects of it are pretty easy to use -- if you design for the tool, it's easy to use; if you design for what you want and then try to use the tool to realize your design, it can be quite a bit trickier. I like that there's a decent built-in library of characters and actions and that the characters will appear to speak according to the audio. I did find it much easier to use, and more powerful, than our prior tool, VideoScribe (but it's also more than six times as expensive). My internal customers have been very happy with what I and others were able to create in Vyond and the whiteboard style videos were especially easy to create and publish. I also really like that Vyond has been enhancing their product...there was something that I was really wishing they had (motion pathing) when I was creating my videos last year and I've seen announcements that they've added that functionality since then. (I haven't used Vyond since the end of last year, since I've had other projects to deal with.)

Contras: The biggest con is probably the cost...it's expensive for this kind of product. I also dislike that it's subscription based...I prefer apps that you purchase up front (maybe paying a bit extra for a maintenance contract to allow for upgrades). In terms of functionality, one problem is that you can't make a single video file with more than ~100 scenes (if you're using one of the non-whiteboard styles) or you'll start having problems with previewing it. You have to break it into two separate videos (which isn't easy) and then knit the published mp4 files together to make it back into one video. Given this, the product should include a little video splitter/joiner utility (instead of directing folks to use a piece of freeware, which my company won't allow us to do). I also have a laundry list of improvements that Vyond could make to their product to make it even better....for example, it desperately need visibility toggles - can't get it to stop selecting stuff I don't want when working with other stuff that's near it and it also really needs to give the user some way to see layers - can't easily move things to the right layer when there are a ton of objects in the scene. There are also no views of characters from the back -- you can sometimes "fake" this, but it's not easy with all characters/character positions. There's also no way to lock an object in position (like the bookshelves I put on the wall in the scene). I have a bunch of other suggestions, but you get the gist.

• Publicado el 18/5/2021
Timothy K.
Sole Proprietor
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 7/12/2019

"This experience was VYOND frustrating!"

Comentarios: I wholly regret the decision of purchasing this software. The extreme lack of common, everyday items for props and character animations you find yourself needing, the bugs and poor customer service make it a thoroughly disappointing experience. After spending hours trying to make a two-minute video with realistic actions and props, you find yourself forced to be creative just to cope with the lack of what you assumed would be standard. If I could do it all over again, I would have tried different software.

Puntos a favor: This software has a lot of templates that can help you create videos quickly without starting from scratch. It seems to be well-suited for beginners to create very simple videos.

Contras: Let's start by talking about the bugs. Several times a day I encounter "video cannot be played" errors when trying to preview the changes I make while editing. Also several times I've been kicked out and told I need to log in again while in the middle of editing a video I had been working on for over an hour. When this happens, I lose all the progress I've made since my last save, which tends to be significant. I contacted customer support who told me "this is fairly common" and I needed to clear my cache, clear my cookies, AND restart my PC. I asked if they could extend my subscription or offer any form of compensation to make up for the lost time. They said they "can't" do anything of the sort. So aside from the software bugs and poor customer service, let's dive into the problems with the features. At first glance, it almost seems like they have too many props, character action animations, and so forth. But once you begin to create videos with any level of detail or natural actions, you'll notice just how frustratingly limited it really is. Say you want to create a scene where a character walks through a door. You'll find just two door props that have an open and close animation, but no static props of a matching door staying open. Nor will you find a wall prop to go with that door. Want your character to order a drink in a bar? There's no animation for walking while holding a drink. I've run into dozens of similar limitations of things that should be commonplace.

por GoAnimate el 6/1/2020

I'm sorry you've been frustrated with our product. Are you a subscriber, or was this during your free-trial period?

I've shared your feedback about the doors and drink holding. Please feel free to send us more feedback: community@vyond.com.

Vyond's product features do include auto-save and version history. Like other SaaS products, our product requires you are on a stable internet connection.

• Publicado el 7/12/2019
Ana S.
Graphic designer
Aprendizaje en línea, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/7/2021

"Say what you need to say through awesome Vyond animtion"

Comentarios: Vyond became a tool we use everyday to create infographic videos for the university's virtual courses. It allows us to present case studies or present a lot of complex data in visual form. We also have used it to create campaign videos for dengue and covid prevention. It's so much more effective to present information in this audiovisual, friendly form.

Puntos a favor: I like the user interface the most. It's so so easy to use. One can get a very professional animation with a few clicks and when used in a lot of detail, one can get a very cinematic look using the camera options Vyond offers. It makes the job so much easier. What we used to do in three weeks, we get done in three days.

Contras: I think the media library options could be improved. Especially for images, maybe it could have a better filter, could be with folders. Vyond's music is ok, but I believe there should be more, more diverse and filtered by moods/genres.

• Publicado el 14/7/2021
Amy C.
Senior Instructional Designer
Práctica de la abogacía, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Simple tool adds so much value"

Comentarios: Our course engagement has increased among our learners, and surveys are showing a great response to eLearnings that include Vyond videos. I've greatly enjoyed using Vyond over the years. It's one of the best tools in my training toolbox.

Puntos a favor: The ability to show a concept to my learners in such a way that is engaging, and helps people who learn best with video.

Contras: A format painter would be great, especially for customizing templates.

por Vyond el 29/4/2021

Thank you for your review and feedback, Amy. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.