Opiniones de Classtime

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Classtime

Solución de evaluación online con 9 tipos de preguntas diferentes, análisis detallados, biblioteca de preguntas, y más.

Descubre más sobre Classtime

Mostrando 20 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Scott H.
Educational Consultant
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/4/2019

"Outstanding Test Prep"

Comentarios: I am a educational consultant who uses it for SBAC prep in the classroom. I can target all of the standards with this site and even add in my own videos for students to analyze. Kids have reacted wonderfully to the puzzle and animation challenges. Kids are cheering when they get questions right and seeing the results on the screen.

Puntos a favor: There are several question types for me to choose from that will help me mimic SBAC assessments. They are also very user friendly to make my own exams. They have a library tied to Khan Academy and some truly great teacher made assessments that already have several of these question types built in. There is also an engagement aspect to this website which many others like it do not have.

Contras: It is a little plain looking and doesn't necessarily 'pop' on the screen the way some other sites do. However the functionality is so great that this becomes a very minor complaint.

por Classtime el 16/4/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, which helped us improve! We are committed to keeping the teachers' experience as clean as possible. For students, we have now launched gamified skins (optional) to introduce a more engaging interface.

• Publicado el 2/4/2019
Cristina H.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/9/2020

"Classtime for those of us who need the extra time"

Comentarios: I teach ELD and AP Spanish and it is hard to find different ways to differentiate instruction and save time while planning lessons. So when I first started using Classtime I became enchanted with it. The support I got from our coach and all the available tools for me to use made me a big fan. Even though I still use other platforms, I always have classtime lessons, tests and games available for my students.

Puntos a favor: Classtime is a lifesaver. I love the fact that I have the oportunity to create assessments, lessons and fun activities for my students in a reasonable amount of time. It is easy to use and student friendly.

Contras: One of things that I like the least is the fact that in order to get all the awesome features we need to upgrade to premium, but other than that, it is a great tool for teachers and students alike.

• Publicado el 3/9/2020
E siva subramaniam I.
Assistant Professor
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2020

"Useful tool for large class size"

Comentarios: It was an amicable experience. This is a particularly useful tool for preliminary exams for daily evaluation but not particularly helpful for advanced science and engineering courses. There are some issues with your payment portal. As it is based in US, some of us in India may not be able to make payment as many do not have international credit/debit cards. So, something should be done to improve the payment portal.

Puntos a favor: 1. Ease of login: I was teaching a class of 142 students. All students were easily able to log in without many hurdles. 2. A friendly interface which allowed to conduct a short quiz every day. 3. Daily review report allowed us to know the impactfulness of our lectures.

Contras: 1. There is no provision for randomising few questions from an uploaded question bank, i.e. I would want to do the following: upload 50 questions, out of which 10 randomly selected questions from this bank be given to the students who would answer them.
2. No interface for special mathematical symbols or equation formats, nor there is an option for students to upload a picture.

• Publicado el 13/4/2020
Glennda B.
Aprendizaje en línea, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/9/2020

"Such a flexible tool!"

Puntos a favor: There are so many things that I like: the different question types, the ability to see kids in live time, the fact that the kids don't have to have an account. It is all phenomenal! Also, the interface is just very easy to use. It doesn't take any time getting used to it.

Contras: Two things: I would love to be able to assign a blocker where if students don't get the question right they can't move on. The second thing I would like is Matching questions.

• Publicado el 17/9/2020
Gary R.
Math Teacher
Educación primaria/secundaria, 11-50 empleados

"CLASSTIME IS THE BEST!"

Puntos a favor: I love all of its features, especially in making assessments in math. I was able to maximize all the test types that are very relevant and easy to use and was amazed by its efficacy. Its anti-cheat features are very useful in managing assessments and I am delighted that my students are appreciating the use of it. Its time limiting and scheduling features are very much advantageous to learning facilitators. I am very much confident in using Classtime and I have even shared this experience with my colleagues. The best feature that I want everyone to see is its automatic checking capability, with amazing results statistics ready for release anytime. I have confidently integrated this app easily to my class routine, and also effectively connected this to our learning management system in school.

Contras: Math symbols (basic and advanced) will be a brilliant addition to its features - it must be readily available in the app for easy equation construction. There is no difficulty in the usage of the app.

Nicole P.
Social Studies Teacher
  • Publicado el 15/4/2020

"Classtime in the Classroom"

Comentarios: I have really enjoyed using Classtime in my classes. They kids really like to see their real-time results so they can go back and correct answers easily.

Puntos a favor: Here are some things I like about Classtime:
1. When students answer questions, I can project their scores in real time. They can immediately see if they missed something and can go back and change it (if you allow that setting).
2. There are several different types of questions you can use and can mix and match any in a set.
3. Grading is simple, as it calculates the final score for you. It also shows you (kind of like a bar graph) which questions were missed or correctly answered, so you can easily see what needs to be retaught.
4. There is a library of existing question sets, so you might find something ready to use.

Contras: I prefer that students are listed by their last name. It makes it easier to put grades in the gradebook this way. However, when looking at my most current results, it shows many kids listed this way, but others are thrown in their with their first name first. This is probably because of how they log in (with Google vs. typing in a name), but it would be nice to make it uniform regardless of which way they logged in.

por Classtime el 16/4/2020

Thank you very much for your positive review! We will gladly take up your feedback regarding First Name / Last Name sorting of students with our product team and improve on this.

• Publicado el 15/4/2020
Yuliia T.
Anatomy and pahtomorphology teacher
Formación profesional y coaching, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/4/2020

"Classtime - my favourite web-helper"

Comentarios: I have been using Classtime since October of 2018. Classtime helps me to teach my students. My job and my students' learning became more interesting and easier with Classtime.

Puntos a favor: I work with students of medical college and we use Classtime every day. It is my favourite software.

Contras: I like everything in this software. I wait for new functions.

• Publicado el 12/4/2020
Olha B.
EFL teacher
  • Publicado el 20/5/2020

"A tool to save teachers' time and energy"

Comentarios: I normally use Classtime every single day for a number of purposes. I have some of my classwork done there, sometimes add tasks for my students to practice on their own at home. An, finally, I use it for summative assessment, may it be the end of topic, semester or any other type of work when I need to see results clearly and as soon as possible.

Puntos a favor: One of my favourite features is how easy it is to get feedback for student works. As I use this software daily, it is really important to see everything at a glance. Another thing I enjoy is how easy it is to start sessions beforehand and use the QR code to add to my lesson presentation. It really saves me time.

Contras: There are some types of questions I really miss here as a language teacher and I really hope to see them in the future.

por Classtime el 5/6/2020

Thank you for your review, Olha! We appreciate your request for more question types. We will continue to develop and provide new ones in the coming months. Thank you!

• Publicado el 20/5/2020
Lisa N.
Director of Educational Technology
  • Publicado el 5/5/2020

"Classtime saves teachers time and engages students!"

Comentarios: It provides quick, immediate data on student performance. The students are engaged because there are many options to turn the question and answer sessions into games that are engaging and fun!

Puntos a favor: Classtime is a great tool for providing immediate feedback to students. Once you load your questions students can work at their own pace. You have a live view of how they are doing so that you can help students once you see them starting to struggle. There are lots of great game features too.

Contras: Our teachers were initially frustrated that it's another platform to learn. Once they saw how much more this offered than our LMS they were on board.

• Publicado el 5/5/2020
My L.
Third Grade Teacher
Educación primaria/secundaria, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/10/2020

"Interactive Student Engagement Platform"

Comentarios: I have had a positive experience with Classtime. Thank you for your support and creativity.

Puntos a favor: Classtime is easy to implement. The program provides a library and give you access to already created sessions. You can also create your own sessions by searching Khan Academy standards for your grade level. Another great feature that Classtime offers include collaborative challenges. My scholars love to see the scene being displayed and building together and reaching their gal as a class. They get excited when each challenge gets complete and celebrated with fireworks. The graphics are very colorful and the teacher dashboard is easy to access and you can see how scholars are performing.

Contras: I wish they could add more resources to the library. Sometimes the standard is limited and you end up having to create sessions.

• Publicado el 1/10/2020
Nate R.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/3/2019

"Classtime Review"

Comentarios: I've used Classtime for over a year now. It has so much functionality--and it's growing. For only [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a month for premium, the amount of use that I've gotten out of it feels like an absolute steal. It's my go-to assessment tool for it's ease of use, quick access for students, and engagement with students.

Puntos a favor: There's probably not enough space here for me to list the amount of pros with Classtime. This is an excellent, well-rounded, and well-designed application for gathering quick assessment data from students. Literally, if there was one app online that I would encourage teachers to check out, Classtime would probably be my first go-to. My kids also love the collaborative challenges, which force them to work together to achieve mastery on particular skills or content of my choice.

Contras: There's not much I can list here... I've never been bothered by any particular limitation of this app. It's growing and a small startup, so I'm looking forward to it's potential future!

• Publicado el 4/3/2019
Karin B.
Erwachsenenbildnerin
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/10/2020

"Einfach aber genieal"

Comentarios: Classtime kann ich mir im Unterricht nicht mehr wegdenken. Es ist unkompliziert und vor allem auch für die Teilnehmenden einfach zu benutzen. Sie müssen sich nicht anmelden, einloggen oder ein App herunterlanden. Das ist bei unserem Klientel ganz wichtig.

Puntos a favor: Wir mussten zu Beginn der Coroanakriese unseren Präsenzunterricht zu Fernunterricht ändern. Viele unserer Dozierenden sind bereits über 50 Jahre alt und oft nicht sehr computeraffin. Innerhalb kurzer Zeit konnten jedoch alle Dozierenden in Fernunterricht unterrichten und benutzen Classtime als Aufgabentool. Aufträge auf Classtime sind einfach zu erstellen und machen den Kursteilnehmerinnen und Teilnehmern Spass. Zum Glück gibt es in Classtime die Möglichkeit, alle Aufträge mit den anderen Dozierenden zu teilen. Das hat uns allen viel Zeit gespart.
Bei Problemen war das Team von Classtime innerhalb kurzer Zeit erreichbar und hat immer einen unkomplizierten Weg gefunden, das Problem zu lösen.

Contras: Ich hätte gerne die Möglichkeit, nicht nur von Youtube Filme zu zeigen sondern auch andere Filme zu verlinken.

• Publicado el 27/10/2020
Veronica W.
  • Publicado el 4/9/2020

"Excellent way to engage your students!"

Comentarios: I used to navigate the Internet looking for programs to engage my students. Now I use Classtime at the beginning of class as a warm-up to get my students engaged and excited about what's to come. I also pair them up to get some friendly competition going and when assessment time comes they can review their performance tasks every Friday in small groups. I've also used the program when I have 15 minutes to cover quickly. It's been a life saver. I highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor: It provides a fast way to engage students whether you're introducing a subject, reviewing or checking for understanding. It also lends itself to cooperative learning. The vast library includes so many subjects and levels I just have to go and search for what I need and it's there.

Contras: The only time I had questions was because I didn't understand how to use the program, but I received help right away.

• Publicado el 4/9/2020
Andrea K.
Kursleiterin
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/10/2020

"Classtime ist toll!"

Comentarios: Ich benutze Classtime für den Fernunterricht in der Erwachsenenbildung und bin begeistert von den Möglichkeiten, die das Tool bietet!
Classtime macht wirklich Spass, sowohl auf Lehrer- als auch auf Teilnehmerseite (und das ist ja für das Lernen schon mal ziemlich wesentlich… ☺)!

Puntos a favor: Mir gefällt es sehr gut, dass man zur Wissensvermittlung Filme in die Fragesets kopieren und mit anschliessenden Fragen das erworbene Wissen überprüfen bzw. vertiefen kann. Das spricht verschiedene Sinne an und fördert das Lernen.
Toll an Casstime ist auch, dass die Spezies «nicht so computer-affin» (die gibt es immer noch ;) bestens mit dem Tool zurecht kommt! Ich war überrascht von der benutzerfreundlichen und einfachen Anwendung, sowohl für den Lehrer als auch für die Teilnehmer.
Last but not least: meeeega guter Service!!! Die Mitarbeiter von Classtime sind erreichbar, antworten promt, nehmen sich Zeit und sind ausgesprochen freundlich und kompetent!

Contras: Die Lehrperson kann im Moment nicht direkt in die Textfelder mit den Antworten der Teilnehmer schreiben. Wäre toll, wenn man das möglich machen könnte.

• Publicado el 24/10/2020
Anna L.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 9/4/2020

"Great for online assessments"

Comentarios: I'm setting up the online school for the client and came across the Classtime. Using it helped us both to integrate assessments into the online learning process and get real-time insights on our students' progress.

Puntos a favor: It's efficient and easy to use, which saves up a lot of time and is crucial for someone who's new to tech.

Contras: Actually, there is nothing that I don't like about it.

• Publicado el 9/4/2020
Dj M.
Teacher & IT Director
  • Publicado el 14/9/2020

"Great review and assessment tool"

Comentarios: I use this primarily as a formative assessment tool for my virtual learning students. I like being able to monitor the student responses in real time so that I can see that they are engaged. I have also used it as a tool for creating digital breakout activities.

Puntos a favor: It is very easy to setup and create collections of questions. Creating a session and sharing it on Google Classroom is straightforward and time saving. The real time feedback is also very helpful.

Contras: It would be nice to add more question types and the ability to regular expression evaluation on questions.

• Publicado el 14/9/2020
Gerald E.
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 24/6/2020

"Classtime and my Job"

Comentarios: Timely, relevant, and very much helpful.

Puntos a favor: Classtime has always been helpful in facilitating assessments. It's easily managed and you'll have a real time monitoring of students while answering. The types of test available are useful and very much aligned with my test requirement.

Contras: The feature that I want to include is the Rubric Constructor for Essays and other subjective test types.

por Classtime el 27/6/2020

Thank you very much for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback on the Rubric Constructor and already have concrete product plans to allow for more differentiated evaluations of free-text responses - thank you!

• Publicado el 24/6/2020
Victoria A.
4th Grade Teacher

"Love it for Reviews"

Puntos a favor: I love how engaged and excited my students got when completing the challenges as a class.

Contras: It can be time consuming creating a good review,but if teachers work as a team and split the questions they can create a session together.

Mollie D.
3rd Grade Teacher
  • Publicado el 22/4/2020

"Great for Distance Learning"

Comentarios: It has been excellent! My students are in third grade and it has been so easy for them to use! We were able to implement Classtime in week one of distance learning so the kids did not miss a beat! Thank you so much!

Puntos a favor: Classtime has been a lifesaver as we transitioned to distance learning for the rest of the school year! It has been so easy to create tests and quizzes for my students and even easier for them to access. I love that they just have to enter a code instead of a username! Thank you so much for this stress free way to keep my students learning!

Contras: I can't think of anything, this has worked very well for us!

• Publicado el 22/4/2020
Auran S.
teacher
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/6/2020

"Classtime is the way to go for remote learning"

Comentarios: very easy and helpful

Puntos a favor: easy to use with children for remote learning.

Contras: I like everything about classtime, i didn't find anything wrong.

• Publicado el 25/6/2020