Opiniones de Illumine

4.4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7 /5

Sobre Illumine

Plataforma tecnológica integral para la educación temprana con clases virtuales, gestión escolar y comunicación con los padres

Descubre más sobre Illumine

Mostrando 25 opiniones de 50

Ishita R.
Product Manager 2
Seguridad informática y de redes, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/3/2020

"I virtually see my son learn and grow"

Comentarios: After whatsapp if there is any other app I use daily, its Illumine. Its like a necessity for me as a parent of a 3 year old.

Puntos a favor: It has everything I could ask for. I am a working mom and I always felt anxious and guilty for not being there for my boy or not be involved or informed enough. Its like Illumine has crept into a parents mind and collected all the needs and built this app. I can see what activities my toddler son is doing, i get the notifications, I know when he ate, what he ate, when he slept at all times. I immediately get to know if he got hurt or had a quarrel. The UI is pretty good (Sorry for the PM in me speaking). I can drop notes to the teacher. I can very well communicate with the school admin and have all record of conversations. I see the reminders at all times. I see the lovely pictures of my boy with all his friends and it fills my heart with joy.

Contras: One tiny thing could be that if a school does not use a specific feature, may be that can be hidden so the parents don't see it. Although my son's school uses almost all features, they don't have the live streaming thing. So may be if that feature can be completely hidden.

• Publicado el 24/3/2020
Selina L.
  • Publicado el 3/8/2020

"Using Illumine in pre-school on a daily basis"

Comentarios: Other than upgrading our kindergarten's standards by embracing technology and going paperless, Illumine has effectively smoothed our internal management as well as improved our organisation's system. Parents are also satisfied, if not impressed with the app and how we make use of it. This app will definitely be a bonus and an additional reason for parents to send their kids to our pre-school and child care.

Puntos a favor: The features available are perfectly catered for the needs of pre-schools as well as parents. It is really user-friendly, be it for the admins, teachers or parents. Even the more elderly teachers that are not familiar with the latest technology can use the application with ease!

Contras: There were some minor glitches or crashes in the app, but after notifying the support team, the problems were solved promptly!

• Publicado el 3/8/2020
Engineering Lead
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 30/12/2020

"Real-time notifications are a godsend!"

Comentarios: Peace of mind Illumine is a Godsend! There are so many features to love and I don't know where to start! Firstly, you can create and send invoices to parents and manage all the billing transactions as well.

Puntos a favor: I can update the parents on their little one’s mealtimes, naps, diaper changes, and bathroom visits. The end of the day reports can make parents anxious because they are unable to communicate with the daycare center through the day, but illumine allows us to constantly keep them notified. We can send the reports to parents and receive their signatures without any hassle.

Contras: None for now, there are no negatives as of now present in this app

• Publicado el 30/12/2020
Bharath A.
QA Architect
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/10/2020

"Need improvement in the UI navigation"

Comentarios: It was a pleasant experience

Puntos a favor: The facility to upload pictures and videos

Contras: When I want to see a particular day's dairy, all the dairy details will come up.

• Publicado el 29/10/2020
Gaurav P.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/10/2020

"Illumine - easy and intuitive"

Comentarios: I use illumine at my children's school to check their daily activities and meal reports . It is quite fast and intuitive . It lets me checkin or checkout my child with the help of simple QR code scan They use it for car pool on an iPad and it helps me track the car movement as well. The school moved from a pen and paper set up which was much slower due to flipping through the clipboard to find your kids and signing for each of them. It lets me add medical and food notes as well. Such a relief when teacher marks such notes completed with a picture. Plus, if it was raining the papers were a mess. The school has the iPads at the reception that still allows for signature with the touch screen.

Puntos a favor: Illumine helps make the connection between home and the preschool setting stronger. It allows teachers and parents to communicate important information to each other. It allows for photos to be shared with the families, so that they can see the learning taking place in the classroom. It allows me to keep track of the development that my child is going through, in a very structured, easy to understand format. I like this software a lot

Contras: I really do not have any cons for Illumine. My experience has been very positive and I like the product and their user interface . I am being 100% honest when i say that I have never had to contact customer support so I can not speak to that, but I do know that the implementation of the solution was pretty simple .

• Publicado el 30/10/2020
Jeni B.
Creative Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 28/10/2020

"Very useful especially during the pandemic!"

Comentarios: If you're looking for a child care management platform for your school, I would absolutely recommend Illumine because it's very user-friendly, very straightforward, all you'll need for your school is all in one place. As a parent, I wouldn't have to switch from one software to another and read endless emails from teachers just for school updates. All the information I need about my child's performance is accessible at my disposal, without checking different things from different platforms.

Puntos a favor: My kid's school used this, and the whole experience to communicate with her teachers and receiving daily reports about my child would not have been much more straightforward. During the pandemic, extra updates such as online learning and activity sharing with learners are handy, and she felt connected to her teachers even though she is away from school. They have various tools, such as notifications, assessments, fee collection, Lead CRM, etc., all in one place. Still, I hope her school would use all the functionalities as I know it would be so much more helpful for teachers and students.

Contras: As of now, the experience is pretty pleasant, and if there are
any problems, the team will be quick to resolve it for us.

• Publicado el 28/10/2020
Avinash S.
Program Director
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 13/1/2021

"The ease of use and overall build and design"

Comentarios: Overall is is great , good initiative to consolidate all of the schol information at one place. In short this is like an ERP system for schools.

Puntos a favor: Its a single mode of communication between the parents and the school. As a parent i know what are the assignments , Attendance and other announcements. The important part is the fees details , Pickup and drop details provide more safety to the kids. One feedback that i may have is if we can group the photos of ones kid at one place will be better...now school post 100 of photos and i need to drill down to find out which one are for my son...rest is great abt this app

Contras: what i feel missing is if the school cameras can be integrated with this app then this will be one stop shop. My son school provide camera feature to check the live streaming of kids playground and cafeteria

• Publicado el 13/1/2021
Ankur P.
Engineering manager in an IT firm
Banca, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 20/10/2020

"Great product but can improve on live interactivity"

Comentarios: Wonderful so far and expecting a long journey together

Puntos a favor: Great product, user friendly and has got the features easy for non IT population to easily use

Contras: It can possibly do something more on the live interaction feature adding; at the moment as I know it’s all about posting content but no live interactions are there

• Publicado el 20/10/2020
Saurabh G.
Sr. Program Manager
Software informático, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 27/10/2020

"User friendly application, has got basics covered"

Puntos a favor: Ease of Use.
Quite intuitive.
All the basic features - submitting homework, attendance etc. are covered.

Contras: Integration with calendar (Outlook, Google Calendar) missing.
Notifications for meetings would be a big plus
I shall be able to categorize meetings (Regular class vs PTM vs Virtual visits)

• Publicado el 27/10/2020
Amenjah D.
Teacher

"Hi"

Puntos a favor: The ability to edit/delete the uploaded

Contras: I am Unable to post more than ten photos

Juhi A.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/3/2020

"A good software for childcares"

Comentarios: A lot of paper is saved. Also a lot of followups on emails, SMS are saved by using this product. The experience has been great and their support team at times has gone out of their way to help. Overall the experience has been great.

Puntos a favor: I like their billing system as I used to lose a lot of paper invoices before. It used to taxation issues at the end of the year. All the receipts are now available in my mail as well as in the app. The live streaming/CCTV feature is great as it lets me see my kid once in a while when I am at work. Also, I can share medical and food notes in the app and I don't have to follow up with the teachers to see if they have completed it or not. Also since I do not use other social media that much I used to miss out event photos previously which I am now able to see in their app.

Contras: There is no option to mark a photo as favourite. Since the school shares many photos I hope they give an option to mark a photo or a video as a favourite.

por Illumine Labs el 26/3/2020

Thank you for your review. We got your review today and coincidentally we released the favorite feature too!! Once you receive the update you will be able to use this feature

Kanderp G.
Talent Acquisition Director
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/3/2020

"All-inclusive Child Care Center Management Software"

Comentarios: So far I love everything about Illumine! They are quick to sort out any issues if we rarely have them. Time and again they surprise us with new features.

Puntos a favor: There are more things than I can list about why I like Illumine as a parent. I love being able to check in on my kid any time during the day with there Live streaming feature. My kid's school uploads pictures in afternoon and I eagerly wait for it during my lunch time. It helps them feel a part of my kid's day at daycare . Apart from parent communication, I like how bills are always available in my email and also sending food and medicine notes to the class teachers.! Recently they created a video of my kid's journey in the school and all the family members were absolutely delighted with the video.

Contras: The cons that have come up are very few and mostly relate to the internet services which automatically gets sorted.

• Publicado el 26/3/2020
Amruta S.
Corporate Administrator

"Value for Money"

Comentarios: Over all experience is too good.
Full illumine team is very good and great at their work. Knowledgeable and always ready to help and solve our query.

Puntos a favor: Its a very user friendly app. It was very easy to start using it.
The app has features that are easy to use and due to the app the daily operations and updates have become very fast and tip of the finger.
The adding of schedule and events is the best feature i like.
We have also started using CRM which becomes very easy for us to track the new enquiry.

Contras: Few features i have to add for all the centres by selecting different centres. It should have been like we add things and it has an option of having it for all centres.
For example when we add events. We have to add for all the three centres . It should at a click "add this event for all centres" You click on "YES"

Roopa M.
sr.Trest Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 12/3/2020

"Using for KinderGarden"

Comentarios: Its a good experience can be little more improved ,Good job team :)

Puntos a favor: Update,Activities,Consult tab for raising concerns,leaves & teachers notes ,Calendar events to check for upcoming events/announcements.
Photos to keep checking my kids photos they keep posing in parents absence it will add an excitement as a parent

Contras: Till creche has to get implement or use of many features like fee payments,live streaming and so on .
This will add a wonderful experience hassle free tasks

por Illumine Labs el 23/3/2020

Thank you for taking your time out and reviewing us ma'am. We support payments, live streaming and bus tracking, etc. But your school hasn't enabled these features on our app. We will reach out to your school to share this feedback and also request you to do the same :)

• Publicado el 12/3/2020
Tasneem S.
Tasneem
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/3/2020

"Best Childcare Management App"

Puntos a favor: User friendly , Consist of all features which preschool would want to make their daily operations easier.

Contras: The application contains all features which I was looking for for my preschool.

• Publicado el 19/3/2020
Tirth raj B.
Cofounder
  • Publicado el 18/3/2020

"Illumine works for my school"

Puntos a favor: We have replaces our school diary with illumine. It is easy to use, saves a lot of time for our teachers and the onboarding is very simple. The best thing about Illumine is their after-sales service and we have received solutions for all the queries/bugs almost immediately.

Contras: The CCTV live streaming and the bus tracking service needs a few enhancements.

• Publicado el 18/3/2020
Naga ravi prasad V.
Software Engineer
Software informático, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 22/3/2020

"Illumine is overall good product but it needs some improvements"

Comentarios: Overall, with the age of app, it is performing good. But still needs some improvements.

Puntos a favor: 1. We can closely watch kids activities on timely basis.
2. We can watch photos of events and activities in school

Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/3/2020

"School App Communication"

Comentarios: Very satisfying.

Puntos a favor: Excellent App to keep parents updated, realtime of every happening in school right from academic progress, nap, food, potty, kudos, incident, medicine, etc., etc. One stop solution for parents to raise queries, apply leaves, check events & holidays, communicate anything to school.

Contras: Product should be a bit more economically priced.

• Publicado el 21/3/2020
Puja D.
  • Publicado el 5/3/2020

"Great Customer Service and Ease of Usage"

Comentarios: Illumine team is very proactive in solving our issues at all hours. The app is very easy to use and has many features that will make life simple for both customers and school management

Puntos a favor: About the software - lots of features, easy to use.

Contras: Sometimes there are issues with timely updates but they are taken up by team immediately

por Illumine Labs el 24/3/2020

Thanks, a lot for such a positive review. We really enjoy working with your team.

• Publicado el 5/3/2020
Rashvirr H.
Mentor Teacher
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2020

"My experience with Illumine app"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Illumine has been excellent as per the reasons given in the Pros section like ease of use and all necessary features in one package

Puntos a favor: I have loved the Illumine app ever since I started using it as it is very user friendly. My work has become so much simpler and less time consuming as it has all the necessary features in one package like student attendance, sharing documents, lessons and assignments, sharing photographs and videos, posting announcements and reminders and scheduling meetings.

Contras: No concerns as such except that sometimes I have to download the picture and open with software like Paint to convert to JPEG.

Nikhil S.
Consultant
Contabilidad, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 14/4/2020

"Illumine is great and long way to go!"

Comentarios: Illumine replaced the handwritten diary notes from my child’s school. I was assured by the school that I will get continuous updates. I was not disappointed. I am able to check the food menu every day and accordingly decide whether to send the meal or not. Previously I had to followup with the teachers about the medicine notes for my child. Now I simply have to log on and log a medicine note.

Puntos a favor: I simply love their medicine and concern section in the app. It saves lot of effort on both on my side and the teacher side.

Contras: They can improve their push notifications. At times it comes with a delay. I have raised it to them and they have said they are working on it

• Publicado el 14/4/2020
Vikram M.
Comercio minorista, 10,000+ empleados

"Camera views"

Puntos a favor: The updates that we get regularly with pictures and information on activities is a positive

Contras: The camera views require me to individually select the view which takes time, it would be beneficial to have all camera views available or have an option for the parent to choose the camera views they'd like or use more often and have a single button to be able to see all the views in it

por Illumine Labs el 24/3/2020

Hello Vikram ,
Even we felt that our CCTV feature was lacking a punch and wasn't up to the mark. So we set our minions to work and revamped the whole suite. Please upgrade to the latest version to see the CCTV in exact way you described in the review

Satish T.
Co-founder
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/3/2020

"Great solution for pre-schools"

Comentarios: Very pleased with the partnership.

Puntos a favor: Constant innovation resulting in feature upgrades.
Intuitive to use.
Amazing support.

Contras: None at all. Any bug identified is immediately fixed.

• Publicado el 25/3/2020
Megha T.
Sr Instructional Designer
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados

"Review"

Puntos a favor: Not a very user friendly interface...cannot see pending taks in one click in the mobile app. Should be able to send email from the app. More filtering/search options required.

Contras: Ok so far.

Logan H.
Lawyer
Práctica de la abogacía, Trabajador autónomo

"Great for Schools"

Puntos a favor: My child’s teachers use this app to keep us up to date about what he is eating and learning in class. It then allows us to follow up on the lessons from home.

Contras: I wish there was an option to respond to the posts or comment on the photos.

por Illumine Labs el 23/3/2020

Thank you for taking your time out and reviewing us Mr Logan. We have an option to enable comments for photos but it is activated based on the school's discretion. We will reach out to your school with the feedback and hope they allow us to enable this feature.
Also in the next release we are introducing the concept of marking your photos as 'favorite' for easy filtering )