Opiniones de WorkWave Route Manager

Sobre WorkWave Route Manager

Reduce los costos operativos y el kilometraje y mejora la atención al cliente con el software web de planificación de rutas de Workwave.

Descubre más sobre WorkWave Route Manager

I like how easily I can upload CVS files with all the routing data into the software.

Valoraciones de WorkWave Route Manager

Relación calidad-precio
3.8

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.4/10

WorkWave Route Manager tiene una valoración global de 4.3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 62 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado WorkWave Route Manager antes?

Filtrar opiniones (62)

Carmen D.
Treasurer en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Great routing tool

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, very pleased with WorkWave

GPS tracking and the ability for our customers to acknowledge delivery using the app.

Contras:

We had to play around with the features to find out what works best for us. Also, we have to input a lot of information but that is to be expected I suppose

William M.
Logistics Dispatcher en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Love routing with Workwave!

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Ever since utilizing WorkWave route manager as our routing software it has increased our efficiency dramatically. We were able to densify our routes with the comfort of knowing we will meet customer needs as well as stay compliant with shift duration restrictions we put on each vehicle. We were able to successfully launch up to 100+ new stores with minor complications logistically.

- Being able to put in customer receiving windows is absolutely stunning. This helps us ensure we meet every customer before they close and can provide accurate ETA's when running behind since the software calculates ETA's based on real time location via the GPS. - Building simulations- this is where I work out routing logistics to figure out what days can accommodate new customer launches to the sales team - The driver application is easy to use for our drivers and having the ability to get photos or BOL's/ issues/ setback and signatures is super helpful. We give user access to sales team to monitor the BOL's so we can bill accordingly. - Importing and exporting are effortless. We can build spreadsheet with all the data of our routes which we enjoy very much. - Ability to put shift duration restrictions on how much time a unit can be utilized for

Contras:

- The reports are tricky to get the hang of and look bleak. We end up having to do a bit of extra work on our side to ensure the report data is correct and that we're retrieving what we need correctly. - We don't have the ability to track temperature from the dashboard. WorkWave offers a 3rd party service for temperature tracking but it wasn't a fit for us - That the breadcrumb limit is 3 hours. Extending this to upwards of 12 hours can be extremely useful to have full insight into the duration of a route.

hace 2 años

Hi William, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager has been able to elevate your customers' and employees' experience. It is amazing that you were able to successfully launch up to 100+ new stores with minor complications logistically. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Bowery Farming!

Cesar G.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Great But Expensive CRM and Scheduling Application

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Great experience with work wave maintains resources that help manager a small to medium size service business.

streamlines a host of processes from route optimization, managing receivables, automating billing and sync with quickbooks

Contras:

expensive for user license and being tied into their processor is very costly.

Michael A.
Michael A.
COO en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Disappointing software

1 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Frustrating and disappointing with no improvements in sight.

The only thing I think works well is the notification. It will send a notification whenever a setting is violated.

Contras:

Everything. There is no dashboard so there's no way to get an overall view of the driving behavior. The vehicle trackers don't let you save identification information like vehicle VIN number, license plate, drivers name. There is only one description field so if a driver switches vehicles and someone forgets to update the name on it it's nearly impossible to tie the device back to the vehicle. The default breadcrumb color is white and the map it's imposed against is mostly white so you can't see the breadcrumb on the map. You can't setup scheduled emails to push driver behavior reports to you on a regular basis and since there's also no dashboard you're constantly having to pull reports and make sense of the Excel data it exports. Reports are limited to a certain number of days data you can pull. The features and user experience is NOT intuitive. The only reason I've continued to use this product is because we have the device wired directly into our vehicles and cost to uninstall them and install a different brand just isn't worth it. This feels like a piece of software designed in the 90's and forgotten about by Workwave.

Steven K.
Senior Program Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

This product is best in class!

5 hace 8 meses

Workwave is a very flexible product and easy to use. The integration with our work order management system was very easy and we were able to improve our field technician productivity by 25%.

Contras:

The inability to color code the order pins that are displayed on the map has been brought up by several different internal user groups.

hace 8 meses

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad you are finding success with our solutions.

Eliezer C.
Dispatch Supervisor en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Best yet

5 el año pasado

I love how you are able to integrate both the tracking and the orders and POD all in one software.

Contras:

I am still trying to figure out how to put together the maintenance plans.

el año pasado

Hi Eliezer! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Route Manager had everything you were looking for, and that you are finding your tasks seamless with our integrations. We look forward to continuing to drive Decor Builders Hardware forward with our routing solutions!

Yannick A.
CEO en Mauricio
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great last mile delivery tool

Comentarios: I definitely recommend

Routing is great. It was easily integrated with our Magento 2 store.

Contras:

GPS does not work for our country. I don't have the maintenance plan program for our fleet

el año pasado

Hi Yannick! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are finding success using Route Manager! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Price Guru!

Jt E.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Route Management Made Easy

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The on-boarding team and support have been great and helped us get ramped up fast.

We use WorkWave daily to map our routes and have been able to train all our team members and drivers in the tool. The tool saves us time and money by easily optimizing our routes.

Contras:

The initial learning curve takes a little time because the tool is so feature rich.

hace 2 años

Hi JT, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that our tool saves you time and money by easily optimizing your routes, and that you had a great experience with our onboarding and support team. They are the backbone of WorkWave! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Pasture Provisions.

Nathan B.
Logistics Control Supervisor en Canadá
Servicios medioambientales, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great tool for our operation

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been a great improvement to our daily operation.

Having the ability to track and add to my daily routes real time is an asset to our operation. Also being able to track where my fleet is at all times is convenient.

Contras:

Would be great to have text notifications included with basic service and not an add on service.

hace 2 años

Hi Nathan, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy you were able to improve your daily operations with Route Manager! We look forward to continuing our relationship with AGAT Laboratories.

Dana P.
Asst Fleet Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Workwave Route Manager

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, we are pleased with Work wave. We are changing our scheduling structure and discussed looking for another program but all agree this one fits the best of any we have seen thus far for our unique needs.

We have shopped other products but this product seems to be the only one that fits our specific needs in the roofing industry. I like the aesthetically pleasing appearance, ease of use, and the fit for our industry.

Contras:

I am noticing some time indiscrepancies in some areas (ex from our Seb branch to the Keys or our Ala branch to Panama City) the stated drive time is off by 45 minutes or so. When going from one chrome page to another and then coming back to my Workwave it will freeze for about a minute before we can proceed. Those are fairly small issues compared to the positives.

hace 2 años

Hi Dana, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find our interface aesthetically pleasing and easy to use! Our UI/UX designer is amazing. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Gulf Coast Supply!

Adam B.
Operations manager en RU
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados

Polycorr Limited

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My customer contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. the webinars are good, the site info is brilliant. The training videos could be used for us to download for internal training though? will become expensive the more vehicles i have on the road.

It is easy to use, read and the functionality is good. wide range of different uses.

Contras:

it would be good to have better reporting on useage, costings, per vehicle for KPIs - a dashboard for the daily jobs on. this could be on a TV screen showing the routes and ETAs so people don't have to log in. its a display function. it could flick between the routes The training videos could be used for us to download for internal training though?

hace 2 años

Hi Adam, Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you find Route Manager easy to use and enjoy our webinars and training videos. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Polycorr Limited!

Don V.
Transportation en Canadá
Almacenamiento, 11-50 empleados

WorkWave Route Manager

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been very good. If there are issues I can message and the replies are in good time frame.

The ease of transferring pertinent information for the delivery drivers to make their day easier.

Contras:

Being able to find the proper location to change (permanent or temporarily) information for the runs I'm working on.

hace 2 años

Hi Don, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager helps to make your delivery driver's days easier and more productive. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Bio-Ag Consultants & Distributors!

Derek C.
Transportation Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

Refreshingly simple

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Every time I've been held up I've been able to get assistance from a knowledgeable support system. Admittedly I never took the time I should have initially to review the training docs provided on the website. Once I looked at those, they proved a lot of information to help get familiar with the software quickly.

The responsiveness of route optimization is a pleasant surprise compared to other routing software I've used. It can handle a huge workload of orders and the available customization options for order attributes and the display interface help to streamline the user experience.

Contras:

One major caveat is the inability to move orders between territories. A copy/paste feature function for notifications between territories would also be helpful (similar to the reasons for orders not completed that were recently added).

el año pasado

Hi Derek! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Route Manager helps you to manage your workload more efficiently and that you find value in our support materials. We look forward to continuing to drive Stika Salmon Shares forward with our routing solutions!

Daril H.
Installation Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 201-500 empleados

Workwave Rating

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Workwave has been extremely helpful for me, my old routing software use to take me 2hrs plus to complete my routing process. Using workwave takes me somewhere around 30mins to complete and the routing is more actuate

Pros for workwave,is that it's very user friendly and it helps me put mu drivers in a successful position routing wise.

Contras:

From my experience using workware, there's no cons

hace 2 años

Hi Daril, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find WorkWave Route Manager to be user friendly and that the software has cut your time down from 2 hours to 30 minutes with more accurate routing. We look forward to continuing our relationship with CSC Serviceworks!

Lynn B.
Supervisor en EE. UU.
Servicios, 11-50 empleados

Review WWRM

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have had great technical support every time I have reached out for help. Now, with their question analyst it is easy to get an answer even faster. The answers are usually simple and direct to the point. It is a quick way to research and find a solution on my own.

Mapping, Endpoints easy to add, 2 ways to review maps, spreadsheet feature easy to email out.

Contras:

Importing spreadsheet with multiple sheets, open and closing to redo is annoying, time consuming when in a hurry.

hace 2 años

Hi Lynn, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find Route Manager easy to use and find our technical support to be helpful. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Landis+Gyr!

Bart S.
Servicios para instalaciones, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Single user for home inspections

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The most helpful and cost saving is that WW saves me 8 + hours each and every week I use it

1. It saves e 8 to 10 hours every week. 2. the roughing is very easy and allows me to make changes when i need 3. down load direct to my GPS phone

Contras:

1. It would be if I could call and get quick help on the things i for got and new that I need a little hand holding.

hace 2 años

Hi Bart, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager saves you over 8 hours each week. That is incredible! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Starr Inspections!

Christopher M.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Plenty of features, easy to use, very flexible

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Easy to use, works well.

It's got everything you need on the app and the website to make sure your routes are planned and any changes are easily made making reroutes simple.

Contras:

Price. Competitors had similar features, albeit more difficult to use in some cases. Ultimately for what we needed, the price was the determining factor by around 25% per vehicle.

hace 2 años

Hi Christopher! Thank you for this great review of WorkWave Route Manager. We are so happy that you are finding success with the software and that it is helping you plan, change, and optimize routes with ease.

Christine N.
Operations Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios, 5,001-10,000 empleados

WorkWave upgrade

2 hace 3 años

Customer service is usually quick and easy. I understand the mandatory upgrade has nothing to do with the customer service aspect, so I will give high marks for the personal service.

Contras:

WorkWave made a decision to do a mandatory upgrade as of 7/31/19. The old, working well, system was disabled. The new system is very unstable and loses information. In addition, it has doubled the time it takes to do my routing. The look and functionality is defiantly a step down.

hace 3 años

Hi Christine Thanks for your feedback. We are glad you have found success with our customer service team, but are sorry to hear about your experience with the look and functionality of the updated system. We are taking your feedback into consideration, and appreciate the valuable insight.

Sergio M.
Co-founder en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Mobtown Fermentation review of WorkWave

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall a positive experience! Has been incredibly intuitive to learn the ins and outs of the program, and have not had issues with glitches or bugs.

Contras:

I don't like that the GPS takes you to coordinates instead of the address. Has not been a big problem, just more of an annoyance.

hace 2 años

Hi Sergio, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you are having a positive experience with WorkWave Route Manager! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Mobtown Fermentation!

Jay T.
valet manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Not very happy at all

3 hace 2 años

Usability is good, routing is easy to learn .

Contras:

I don't like the idea of this product not functioning when it is open with other tabs in google chrome. I have found a significant drop in performance when i have multiple tabs open and the suggestion from tech support was to open workwave in an incognito tab as opposed to a regular chrome tab . By using it like that forces me to use a different monitor. I have a 3 screen display and making one exclusively for work wave is problematic . When i asked the tech support agent about this and will this issue be corrected in the future , his reply was no . Based on that response i have gone to my ownership and suggested we shop for a better ,more suitable, alternative.

hace 2 años

Hi Jay, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Evelyn S.
Operations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

WorkWake in Healthcare

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Better customer service

This product can be easily molded to match a variety of industries. For me it was used for route optimization for our Nurses who are out on the field. Each nurse had a login and was able to easily use the phone application.

Contras:

When importing data into the website, it is hard to manipulate said data. There are a lot of restrictions with parameters that you would want placed.

Cindy H.
EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Viamente saved my sanity!

5 hace 7 años

The Viamente Route Planner software helped us tame a project that was loathed by many. Our team would have to load 2500 addresses into a map software that could not group routes on its own. We would have to draw boxes on our maps, zoom in to print the map and list of addresses, and then zoom back out. Then, we would repeat that process 250 times to give us 10 houses to a route. Viamente took the manual work out of it. It was able to group the houses into routes of 10 on its own and then provide us with a way to print maps and lists easily.

Contras:

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing online software from a company so far away. However, the Viamente team discussed all my concerns with me and provided me with such great support. We have never regretted our purchase.

Simon G.
Data Analyst en España
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 1,001-5,000 empleados

A great solution

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: currently the objective is to reduce the number of routes used to distribute our shipments by 30% this is totaly achievable and the optimization algorithms of Workwave are doing it.!!!

The software has all the needed features for secuencing and generating routes, it does the job, it really flexible and can be customized to every need.

Contras:

Speed of optimization , lack of advanced filtering in routes, the more filtering options the better handlign of shipments.

hace 2 años

Hi Simon! Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you are finding success with WorkWave Route Manager, and that the software is helping you to achieve your goal of reducing the number of routes used to distribute your shipments by 30%!

Tiffany H.
Business Developement Manager en
Empaquetado/entrega de mercancía, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Route Management at its finest!

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our company was new to delivery and had many requirements for a routing program. Workwave/Viamente has met all of them. They are a fantastic company to work with. Not only do they have wonderful customer service, but they are always on top of new technology changes to ensure their application is one of the best.

Route Optimization Ability to route from a remote location User Friendly Ease of Accessibility Love the ability to add comments into a specific stop for any issues that may have arrived.

Contras:

Only able to approve 3 days out, however this would not be a concern for most other users. We have pre-planned delivery orders so customers must place their order 4 days in advance.

Alex J.
Distribution/Warehouse liason en
11-50 empleados

Great organizational tool

4 hace 6 años

Comentarios: At first I thought this program was easy to use and comprhensive, then as I started to play with it I realized all of the work it does is based on every little detail you include in it. This is where is becomes a little less user friendly because unless you have time to put into it, it will not give accurate times/routes according to your vehicles, traffic, etc. With that being said, if you do have the time to accumulate the information and input it into the program, it becomes a useful tool in building routes, dispatching routes, and communicating with the drivers. It is also Excel-friendly which is a big plus for my company.

Excel-friendly, information is easy to view, great organizational tool

Contras:

Inputting every detail of information from traffic patterns to truck routes, etc.