Calificación media

4.7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.9 /5

Sobre Vevox

Make meetings and classes unmissable with real-time polling. Get everyone involved and find out what they're thinking.

Descubre más sobre Vevox

Mostrando 70 opiniones

Sarah B.
Business Owner
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/2/2021

"More than 5 stars really - this tool/company is exceptional"

Comentarios: My biggest concern transitioning in my business (I'm a solopreneur) to primarily virtual speaking, training, and meeting facilitation like I did in 2020 is losing audience engagement, or not being able to easily check engagement as it's happening... or after/before - Vevox solves this. They also make set-up /learning about their tools digestible and succinct, but thorough (also, often have the option of video or text). As I learn about a new feature or a tool I haven't used or something, I appreciate this.

Puntos a favor: I love the polls with word cloud, the most - I'm a speaker and audiences LOVE this - as do I. It's fun, easy to run, works well, and dramatically increases engagement. Plus the set-up makes it so that anybody can easily engage (they just click the meeting link and that's it).

Contras: I haven't yet found anything I don't like tool-wise - the only thing that went wrong was my first attempt at integrating with PowerPoint didn't work. I was presenting and tried to do a word cloud poll inside my PP and it didn't work, was pretty embarrassing and confused my audience too. After the meeting, I reached out to my Vevox customer service rep about it because I wasn't sure what happened (spoiler alert - user error!). Anyway, he responded with what likely could have happened (he was right) - but then went a step further and asked if I wanted to talk more about it. And then met 1:1 with me. We walked through what happened, how it happened - and what I needed to do instead, such above and beyond help.

por Vevox el 25/2/2021

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the fantastic review. It is wonderful to hear that you particularly enjoy our word cloud polls and how engaged your audiences have been. Thank you also for your kind words about our Customer Success Team, it is brilliant to hear that you have been so well looked after and feel supported by Vevox.

• Publicado el 18/2/2021
Kate N.
Teaching Fellow
Educación superior, 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/9/2020

"Using vevox in support of teaching"

Comentarios: I really like vevox as a interactive tool to gather independent (and group) responses. It is easy to set up and use, and also really easy for people to access polls/surveys that you make live. I have found it useful as a way of encouraging 'audience participation' and getting (and giving) immediate feedback. I have found it a useful tool to support learners while they are studying materials independently.

Puntos a favor: I like the ability to run polls & surveys in real-time sessions but also the ability to run surveys to support asynchronous learning (i.e. independent study). This has enabled me to increase engagement during live sessions, and get and give immediate feedback to learners. It has also enabled me to support learning & engagement in between live sessions. The ability to set up a monitored question board has also been helpful during live sessions, and also in between sessions.

Contras: There is a slight variation in the question types between polls & surveys - the 'word cloud' feature is useful with the poll format (although not available in 'survey').

por Vevox el 2/10/2020

Hi Kate,

Thank you for the review! It is brilliant to hear that you like the ability to run live polls as well as leaving surveys open at the end of sessions, and that is has increased the engagement and responses from your students. It is also great to hear that you find Vevox an easy tool to use from the perspective of your participants.

• Publicado el 28/9/2020
Connor A.
Web Developer
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/12/2019

"A professional, useful polling app"

Comentarios: Vevox is great for allowing accurate results from debates in meetings to be collected, with the ease of joining polls and a very usable app, i think its great.
As mentioned earlier, if a simplified / kahoot! styled 'mode' was added, i think this would appeal to more events and younger audiences.

Puntos a favor: One of my favourite features is its integration with PowerPoint.
Another point would be the aesthetic of the app is very professional
The app itself is also very usable

Contras: I personally have always felt it lacks the certain engagement power of services such as kahoot!, which i know is more of a game styled polling service, but for simpler purposes, this would be favoured for a lot of people i know due to its simplicity and engagement. Otherwise i feel compared to other polling services, vevox has great competitive advantages.

por Vevox el 8/2/2020

Hi Connor,

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to know that you like the PowePoint integration and find it useful. We're making improvements to our quizzing functionality in our next product releases so please stay tuned as this relates to your references around gamified polling.

• Publicado el 11/12/2019
Lizzie H.
Training and Development Manager
  • Publicado el 18/1/2021

"Vevox used in remote HCP training"

Comentarios: Vevox is an easy to use software, with user friendly features and applications. A great solution to make PowerPoint presentations, meetings and training events more interactive and fun, even if they need to be done remotely.

Puntos a favor: We're using Vevox in place of a tool that only allowed us polling with the use of a small, handheld device without the option of transferring it to digital for remote training. Vevox is the perfect alternative that is easy to use both from the aspect of the administrator and from the end-user aspect. The software enables us to incorporate polling into training presentations easily and without the need to re-create the presentation slides, as it is integrated into Microsoft PowerPoint. Creating polling slides and comparing results is done effortlessly, and the data can be easily lifted for analysis at the end. It's great that the user experience can be personalised. As a new user of Vevox, I haven't had the chance to explore all the features yet, but so far it has been an exceptionally good experience. The training provided at the beginning is much needed, but after the initial hurdles using the software is fairly intuitive. There's also great customer support at hand, even on short notice, for example when I had trouble shortly before a presentation.

Contras: So far the software has delivered what's expected, so there isn't anything I feel is missing.

Hi Lizzie,

Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that you have been using Vevox for your remote training and that you have found it easy to use. It is also excellent to hear that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team.

• Publicado el 18/1/2021
Charles C.
AV Operations Manager
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

"Fantastic Customer Service"

Comentarios: Our overall experience with Vevox is good, the constant engament with us asking what they can do to help improve there service for us is what keeps us with them.

Puntos a favor: What we liked most about Vevox here at the college is its ease of use. The menu for both the user and admin is very simple and well thought out, allowing for effective use without extensive training.

Contras: What we least liked about the software is its lack of socil media use.

por Vevox el 21/2/2020

Hi Charles,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great that you find the product so easy to use for both the admin and users perspective.

If you have any other product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users.

Mark M.
Director of Live Events
  • Publicado el 8/1/2021

"Great product...even better support!"

Comentarios: Its a really great and robust software that's posed very few, if indeed any issues, since we've been using it.
Clients love the simplicity of it and we love being able to deploy it for an event with such ease.
Functionality aside, the back end support we get from 'Team Vevox' is awesome: there's no problem to big and there's always the offer of a solution for our requirements.
Top product coupled with five star service. Top marks all round!

Puntos a favor: The software makes it so easy for us to engage with our audiences. Long gone are the days of spending hours uploading, importing, exporting and back end tinkering - I love the simplicity of being able to get the system up and running quickly and efficiently.

Contras: Nothing yet - all seems to work as I need it

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your review. It is brilliant to hear that you think Vevox is a great product, that your clients love the simplicity, and that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team.

• Publicado el 8/1/2021
Chris N.
Trainer
  • Publicado el 3/3/2021

"Vevox - a great tool to make training and meetings more engaging"

Comentarios: I really like Vevox and have received some many positive comments from users that it has made a massive difference in their enjoyment and understanding of the training sessions being delivered. The UI is simple to understand, and it is quick and simple to log in. I have found the tool to work effectively with all users even when on a global call. I would fully recommend Vevox if you are trying to improve your meeting / training engagement.
I also really enjoy that polling allows you to gage understanding of a topic in real-time, if something scores low, I know I need to repeat the learnings for people.

Puntos a favor: Vevox has made online training webinars much more enjoyable and more interactive, especially at a time when face to face training is not possible. People are more engaged and learning more as a result, meaning that landing messages is much more efficient.
People are also able to ask question anonymously, meaning they are far more engaged and willing to ask any questions without fear of feeling stupid, this has also massively increased engagement & understanding.

Contras: There are sometimes occasional freezes with the system that can be embarrassing if leading a training session with a large number of people. however this could be my laptop rather than the Vevox software itself

por Vevox el 10/3/2021

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that using Vevox has made your training webinars more enjoyable and that your audience is more engaged.

Angelee C.
Vevox Product Owner
  • Publicado el 22/2/2021

"Honest Review about Vevox"

Comentarios: - Improved employee engagement and audience participation
- Anonymous Q&A and the ability to like/priorities comments is what sets Vevox apart from MS Teams Live events.

Puntos a favor: I really enjoy using the PowerPoint add-in, it makes my presentations way more interactive and engaging. The install and set up was very self explanatory and i was able to share this with other employees too. I have nothing but good feedback from my team when i use the install.

Contras: I would like to see the ability to perhaps dislike a comment in a live q&a or flag as inappropriate?

por Vevox el 2/3/2021

Hi Angelee,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy using our PowerPoint add-in, and that it makes your presentations more interactive and engaging.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding Q&A. We are always looking for ways to continually develop our product and appreciate all feedback from our users.

• Publicado el 22/2/2021
Carlos H.
Psychiatrist
Aprendizaje en línea, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2021

"used in teaching"

Comentarios: I use to make lectures interactive and it works. It was easy to implement ant to train people

Puntos a favor: i can develop on powerpoint then link in a present

Contras: getting data out is complicated, not much flexibility
Updates are difficult to implement with my organization's patchy support

por Vevox el 12/2/2021

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you benefit from Vevox's PowerPoint integration.

Thank you also for your comments regarding extracting reports and support within your organization. If you need any assistance with this, or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

• Publicado el 10/2/2021
Integration Specialist
Minería y metalurgia, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2021

"Vevox makes meetings and forums engaging."

Puntos a favor: Vevox is super easy to use, and provides great functionality in their polls and q&a software. People are blown away when I set up a Vevox for a meeting when it only takes me like 15 minutes :') the ability to have anonymous questions and comments during large meetings is really helpful to understand honest concerns & sticky questions, and the polls act as great catalysts for conversation and a great way to quickly gather data. The survey functionality makes Vevox a complete end to end product for meeting planning.

Contras: An option to make profiles optional for the attendees would be great, maybe some more functionality on the survey portion would be nice too e.g being able to make ratings from 1-10 instead of 1-5, ability to insert dates or $ amounts, matrix style rating with multiple statements and then 'agree' 'disagree' etc.

por Vevox el 2/3/2021

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox easy to use and that it is a great product for your meetings.

Thank you also for your product feedback. Further anonymity options are becoming available in our upcoming product update, and we always take our users feedback into consideration when updating Vevox.

• Publicado el 25/2/2021
Steve L.
Internet Officer
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/9/2020

"Great First Impressions ... and I'm looking forward to another excuse to use Vevox"

Comentarios: On first use, I'm really impressed. The free tier on Vevox had all the functionality we needed to help us handle voting at the online AGM for our not-for-profit organisation. A call from a Vevox rep helped them understand what we're were up to and explained some of the additional features that I hadn't been able to try. Vevox also called after our meeting to gather feedback, which they seemed to take seriously. I'm optimistic that my suggestions will make it onto their roadmap. I think Vevox works best for "real world" meetings when voters use the mobile app, or when using the mobile app during an online meeting that's accessed via a different device. I did try doing it all on one PC, all on one tablet, and all on one phone, and they all worked too ... it just detracted a little from the experience. Hopefully users who need to do that will be a small proportion of your "audience" as they were for me. I've already recommended Vevox to others and am looking forward to giving the tool another try when the right opportunity arises.

Puntos a favor: Getting started as the "administrator" was very easy, and the free tier seems to offer pretty much all I could reasonably want or ask for for our not-for-profit organisation. That users can access our meeting's polls in a web-browser or in the free mobile apps is great. Also very impressed by the level of engagement from the company. Soon after signing up I had a helpful call from one of their team and offers of support and demos if needed.

Contras: In the middle of running a meeting I found it unhelpful that the confirmation dialog boxes appeared at the bottom edge of the screen where I wasn't really looking and had me confused for a minute. As the presence of those dialogs disables all other options they might as well be front and centre ... but probably this won't be a problem on second use in any case as now I know about it! I'd have liked to be able to see who had and who had not voted without having to close the poll (and have a paid account to see vote details). The idea would be just to make sure that no-one attempting to vote in our meeting was having technical difficulties. For this purpose, knowing which option people had voted for would not be required, knowing that a vote has been registered for the person (or not) would be enough. Indeed, it would probably only be necessary for one such question per meeting, and could be a template question if necessary (such as "Can you vote in this Poll?").

por Vevox el 23/9/2020

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have had a great first impression using Vevox, and that you had all the functionality you were looking for within the free account. It is also fantastic to hear that you received support from a member of our customer success team.

Thank you for your feedback and explaining your scenario. There are a couple of points that you have made that could definitely be discussed with the customer success team, I will forward your feedback onto them. It is however possible for participants to minimize the polling screen, there is an arrow on the screen to enable them to do this.

• Publicado el 2/9/2020
Lewis T.
Events technician

"Vevox Review"

Comentarios: Great way to capture audience views and to engage the audience through a bring your own device method.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and navigate through. Very user friendly. Accessing online through the web app and URL is a lot more time convenient than downloading the app. Delegates find it a lot easier to log in online rather than to download the app as this can take some time and by the time the polling starts to run they have not had time to download the app. Vevox a great easy way to capture audience polling opinions and questions for a Q&A session at a large symposium or a meeting. We use Vevox mainly with the PowerPoint plug-in as it works great with the main slides and is easy to transition between the two wittout too much visual change. Q&A with moderation works very well using iPads for the moderation and the questions for the main stage/chair.

Contras: Wordclouds through the PPT plug-in should be in real time. Overall a fantastic user friendly product but there are a few things with Vevox that could improve on. Options with more than one line appear centralized on the delegates phone and the rest of the content is left aligned, this looks strange and no way to change. Also it would be great if wordclouds could appear in real-time through the PPT plug-in as our clients tend to use the PPT plug-in but steer from the wordcloud as it does not appear in real time.

Hi Lewis,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's brilliant to hear that you find Vevox to be very easy to use and user-friendly.

Lotte S.
Client Relationship Manager
  • Publicado el 9/1/2020

"Simple and affordable app solution for events"

Comentarios: The team at Vevox are extremely responsive and supportive when contacted. They take feedback on board and are quick to respond with solutions. We have enjoyed working with them.

Puntos a favor: Vevox is very easy to use and set up. It has a simple back end that can be adapted quickly and branded to the event colours and requirements. The voting and polling offers a great selection of features including the creation of word clouds which our clients love. The Q&A section is very user friendly also and allows high levels of engagement.
It is also very simple from a user perspective and as it can be web based it avoids delegates having to download an app to their devices (which they are often reluctant to do).
It is also very affordable compared to many other solutions on the market, allowing clients budgets to be met easily and for interactivity to be provided on even small scale events.

Contras: We have had a couple of recommendations for Vevox over our working relationship, the most important of which was the function for delegates to 'like' questions and for these to then jump to the top of the list so the moderators could see which questions were of the most importance to the audience. This feature has now been incorporated which is great for our clients.
The app does not provide a full conference app solution so speakers and interactive programmes can not be included. This may be a negative to some companies but we feel it's simplicity is an advantage as it avoids any confusion and allows for high levels of usability. We find full conference apps are less of a requirement for our clients.

por Vevox el 9/2/2020

Hi Lotte,

Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you've Vevox easy to set up and use and you also find the features of polling, Q&A and word clouds to be user-friendly.

• Publicado el 9/1/2020
Imogen F.
Senior Client Services Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/7/2020

"New quizzing features have transformed our weekly team meetings!"

Comentarios: Vevox are constantly refreshing and releasing new features and updating the product, so I would advise keeping an eye out for new releases and giving them a go!

Puntos a favor: The new quizzing and leaderboard features are simply fantastic! I have used Vevox for a few years for our team meetings, mainly using simple polls and Q&A, but since lockdown I've been running team quizzes using the recently launched new features, and have to say that my team are a lot more engaged and morale seems boosted. Being able to get competitive against each other and see where you are scoring on the leaderboard is great fun, but also having the flexibility to do this anonymously if you want is ideal. The quiz set-up was a lot easier than I initially expected, so would certainly recommend giving it a go.

Contras: I didn't see the numeric question options on first glance, so perhaps these could be made more obvious/elevated. When I was setting my quiz up I contacted the Vevox customer service team with a few questions and they were very helpful at helping me out and making me look like a quizzing pro! No hitches on quiz night and was very pleased with how it went. Will certainly be doing another quiz asap!

por Vevox el 16/7/2020

Hi Imogen,

Thank you for the lovely review. It's fantastic to hear that you are enjoying our new quizzing features and that using Vevox has been beneficial to your team's engagement. It is also great to hear that you found the set-up easy, and when you did have questions you received the help you were looking for from our customer success team.

• Publicado el 15/7/2020
Pedro Z.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/2/2020

"A great, easy and cheap way to provide interactivity in a meeting"

Comentarios: We use them when clients ask for an interactive option not too expensive or when they call us for a meeting in the same week and no time for bringing clickers. Also in a showroom to energize it with Vevox instaled in several tablets.

Puntos a favor: It's very friendly to program and to teach to program. It is absdolutelu reliable and easy dor set up. I use it in events with 450 users and no wifi, just 3-4G working as web-app. I like I can reuse scheduled questions and surveys and a tablet to receive the questions from the audience. The power point add-in it is very useful and easy to program.

Contras: I think they are working on it but at this moment there isn't scoring questions for quizzes and some clients ask for it. Hope this will arrive soon. They ask customers for feedback and make changes in the app keeping it simple.

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for the review. It's nice to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use to engage your audiences at events through polling and Q&A.

If you have any product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users.

Lucy P.
Program Manager
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 9/12/2020

"Vevox for virtual internal team event"

Comentarios: Great - easy to use and to implement into presentations! You can personalize the user experience through design of the polling platform and have different polling options too. It also offers an analysis slide to compare polling results and a simple instructions slide for your meetings when asking attendees to joint he polling platform. The customer experience was very efficient and relaxed too. There was no force or uncomfortable push on selling either. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so informative and really cared about our experience.

Puntos a favor: The software looked appealing and easy to use when watching initial videos and exploring the product website. I really like the design and especially how it offered to integrate with PPT, which was a really important factor for me to use in our teams presentations.
I also really valued the fact that it offered free use of the tool for up to 500 participants with basic polling activities, this is rarely offered. I would have gone for the free option but wanted to explore more than the basic polling, so got in touch with the team who responded immediately and set-up a call to discuss the very next day. The VoxBot worked great and i really liked how you were offered a 1:1 meeting with somebody from the team to have a simple, easy conversation to answer questions on the product plus, discuss bespoke packages i.e. one off event use.

Contras: I'm familiar with polling so I was quick to adopt the tool.
Videos and 1:1 sessions are available - i did not take part in these but they seem very useful. Your sales rep is only an email away and quick to respond to questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even kindly sourced an example poll i wanted to use in my presentation and shared screen and stepped through some basics with me.
My only feedback was the display of the results of the data, all of them being bar charts, it would be nice to have a pie chart display or horizontal bar chart option instead. Also to have the option to include photos on some of the polls for answers etc.

• Publicado el 9/12/2020
Jo H.
UK Inclusion & Diversity
  • Publicado el 22/5/2020

"Perfect for garnering opinion and discussion in lockdown's virtual meetings."

Puntos a favor: Colleagues found it easy to download on a separate device to their laptop; whilst as meeting organiser I found the 'single-sign-on' (due to pharma company purchase of licence) easy on my laptop for 'creation' of the meeting and getting the poll questions ready etc. Even uploaded the meeting promotional slide pic to the 'front' so people instantly 'saw' they were in the right meeting. Poll creation is easy with a load of classic poll answers to 'import' so I used these. It was good to have visibility of percentage logged on and answering- when got to 95% happy to close and push the results into a neat table. They could all see this - so worked well. Our employees are always very vociferous and questions started coming in throughout the meeting. Good to see duplicate ideas kept to a minimum by the 'like' vote functionality. Plus my ability to 'hive them off' to an archive once they'd been dealt with - keeping the amount of text to read (when it's on a mobile)down to a minimum. I haven't used the wordcloud or more importantly the survey function yet - but will be excited to try that next, judging by the success of the polls and questions aspect.

Contras: With the questions being less able to be duplicated or kept to a minimum by the 'like' vote functionality, it was a little irritating that the 'most liked' ones didn't 'rise to the top' so to speak

por Vevox el 26/5/2020

Hi Jo,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear that both yourself and your colleagues have found Vevox easy to use and that you are looking forward to trying out some of our other features.

If you need any assistance with optimizing the functionality of your present view or have any other questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via hello@vevox.com or through our website.

• Publicado el 22/5/2020
Adam A.
Business owner
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/2/2020

"Learn itr today, use it tomorrow"

Comentarios: I run an audience response company, where I frequently take keypads to conferences and events. Taking several keypads abroad can be logistically challenging so when the audience can bring their own devices and use Vevox, it makes life much easier.
Vevox is a great tool for collecting questions and comments at an event. You have the option of sending questions anonymously which in my experience makes people more honest.

Puntos a favor: Vevox is very simple to use because it's interface is very intuitive and clearly laid out. It's easy to use for both presenters and audience. Once you are connected to the internet, Vevox doesn't use up much bandwidth. As a result I have never experienced any lagging or delays with connection.
You can use Vevox to ask an audience a range of questions, most commonly used are multiple choice and open ended questions.
You also have the option to run Vevox via your PowerPoint presentations. Your polling/ question slides will then match the slides in the rest of your presentation.

Contras: A couple of additions would be welcome such as the option to add an event agenda. However, Vevox functions are continually being updated.

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use and intuitive for live polling and Q&A.

Shafik S.
Senior Global Marketing Director
  • Publicado el 9/11/2020

"the definitive tool to maximise engagement within companies"

Comentarios: Excellent, and personally I contacted the Vevox team via the web, and within less than 30 mins a personal email follow up to help me with my problem came, awesome customer support guys, really well done.

Puntos a favor: Brilliantly easy tool to setup and run polls, drive interaction and engagement, and gauge the tone and sentiment of your audience when running large internal meetings. During Covid times when people can't come together in person, it's every more important to stay connected. At GSK, this is really helping us do this. Functions like PPT integration, polls, Q&A are all brilliant, plus live output visually e.g. the word cloud function is brilliant. For the future, fund more templates to change the look and feel of infographics coming out of meetings.

Contras: Nothing really... just keep inventing and upgrading it's functionality. Integrating it with PPT is great, but I found out about this randomly... so maybe ensuring your global clients are aware of its functionality and capability would grow engagement. If we were as familiar with this as we are with say powerpoint, connection across our company would no doubt improve.

por Vevox el 19/11/2020

Hi Shafik,

Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that you have found Vevox easy to set up and run, and that using Vevox has helped drive interaction and engagement in your internal meetings.

• Publicado el 9/11/2020
Scott N.
Business Analyst
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/7/2020

"Veevox Customer Review"

Puntos a favor: The feature we use most with this app is the anonymous feedback. Veevox very easily allows us to capture anonymous questions and feedback during our regular townhalls.

Contras: I feel like the presentation mode could be improved. It may be the way we use the application, but it always seems clunky when we switch from presenting to the Q&A part of our presentations. There is a lot of switching between applications (PowerPoint and our browser) and it rarely goes smoothly.

por Vevox el 10/7/2020

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you particularly enjoy Vevox's anonymity feature and use it regularly in your townhalls.

We have recently updated our Present view functionality as part of our latest product release, so you will find the presenting process a lot easier and smoother to navigate. If you have any other questions, or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

• Publicado el 8/7/2020
Craig C.
Internal Communications Manager
Telecomunicaciones, 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/3/2021

"Vevox have been very accommodating!"

Comentarios: We've used Vevox for 2yrs now, and they have always been very accommodating, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 when Physical events moved to virtual. They listen to ideas and suggestion about how things can been improved and come up with new ways to use the tool and show how it can be incorporated into other platforms such as Zoom and SharePoint to improve the user experience, great job Vevox!

Puntos a favor: Can easily create polls using PowerPoint for people to interact with using their mobile devices

Contras: Only works on PCs , a Mac version would be helpful

por Vevox el 10/3/2021

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy using our PowerPoint integration and that our Customer Success Team is always there to support you and listen to your suggestions.

Rob C.
Account Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/12/2019

"Stakeholder Engagement Meeting"

Comentarios: Very positive - worked great and the audience loved seeing the thoughts and opinions of their peers. It also provided me with a set of feedback data to help further the stakeholder engagement programme.

Puntos a favor: Its ease of use - both in the set-up of the software but running in a live meeting as well. I prefer to use the PPT plugin which is incredibly intuitive to use. It also allows me to run through my slides seamlessly without coming out of presentation mode.

Contras: A ran a number of word clouds in my session. The formating of these was slightly off I couldn't work out why. I called the customer service team who said my PPT template had been set-up incorrectly. They advised me what to do straight away. Not so much of a software glitch on the part of Vevox but a hairy moment nonetheless.

por Vevox el 9/2/2020

Hi Rob,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear it has worked so well for you for your stakeholder engagement meetings and you've found the product to be very easy to use.

• Publicado el 17/12/2019
Sylvia H.
Business Development
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/7/2020

"Great features and easy use"

Comentarios: The use of Vevox gives our participants the possibility of active feedback during the conferences. We got a lot of good feedback about it.
Great product and great customer service!

Puntos a favor: -easy use as admin and as customer
-powerpoint implementation
-option of polls (I love the word cloud features.)
-great interaction opportunity during our conferences
-Vevox implement continously new features.

Contras: Unfortunately they did not change the survey sign if this option is not in use. This is a bit difficult for the user experience.

por Vevox el 22/7/2020

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you find Vevox easy to use, and enjoy the PowerPoint integration. It is also brilliant to know that you have had great opportunities for interaction in your sessions.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the survey sign in. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

• Publicado el 17/7/2020
Kay T.
Service Automation Engineer
Petróleo y energía, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 17/8/2020

"Making virtual meetings interactive"

Comentarios: Extremely positive - product, performance and support are all great. This was my first time using this type of app and I couldn't have asked for a better experience

Puntos a favor: I needed to find a way to make a fairly dull topic interesting and more importantly ensure my virtual audience were engaged - Vevox did this and it was really easy to setup and use
Excellent customer service and support (see my single con - the team helped me)

Contras: Very few down sides, almost everything was intuitive but I did forget to start the meeting before trying to start my first poll - once I figured out my omissions everything was great
I did get myself confused during the setup as I thought it couldn't be as simple as it was, so kept trying to find what I had missed
1 improvement would be nice, it isn't intuitive how you can edit existing poll answers - un-checking the correct answer is the way, but I had to be told

por Vevox el 2/9/2020

Hi Kay,

Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that your first time use of Vevox made your virtual meeting more engaging, and that you received the support you were looking for from our Customer Support Team when you needed assistance.

• Publicado el 17/8/2020
Steve T.
Project Director
  • Publicado el 6/1/2021

"Vevox"

Comentarios: Great

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, great features and great user interface

Contras: Better functionality within messaging feature (chat rooms, reply, etc)

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you think Vevox is easy to use and has great features.

Thank you for your feedback regarding better messaging functions. We are always looking for ways to further develop Vevox and appreciate all suggestions from our users.

• Publicado el 6/1/2021