Opiniones de AirGarage

• En general
    4.5 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre AirGarage

AirGarage es una solución completa de estacionamientos para cumplimiento normativo, cobro de pagos, registro de visitantes y asistencia al cliente.

Descubre más sobre AirGarage

Mostrando 4 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Alex L.
Guest Service Representative
Comercio minorista, 501-1000 empleados

"AirGarage was amazing!"

Comentarios: I think it is great that it gives both users a cheaper alternative to paying for parking on campus as well as creating a way for people with extra parking space to rent their space out for some extra income.

Puntos a favor: I loved that you could pick an alternative parking space near campus for much less money than it costs to park on campus just a few steps away. The app and online was easy to navigate and never ran into any issues.

Contras: I did not encounter any problems about the software.

Katherine E.
Teacher
Educación primaria/secundaria, 201-500 empleados

"Great way to park"

Comentarios: Air garage solved my parking concerns at the university.

Puntos a favor: Hassle free parking. Picked a spot for my son near the university and paid the fee. Made finding parking for him very easy. When I wanted to extend the reservation for another year, I was able to do that too.

Contras: Sometimes glitchy on my phone and I had to contact the owner of the space to renew.

Angela T.
Sales
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 28/10/2019

"Scammed"

Puntos a favor: Easy to setup, of course. They want those sweet card numbers.

Contras: As a user, I'm livid. My husband set up an account yesterday for parking. We parked in Fort Lauderdale for a little over an hour and we paid. We got a confirmation and reciept for that parking and went home. We spent the rest of the day at home. Two hours later we get a random text from AirGarage saying that our car has been parked somewhere without paying for a rental, so they set up a rental FOR US so we 'don't get towed' (the words from the text) . My husband replied that he isn't parked anywhere but at home and to cancel this. No response. Today, we got a bogus $40 charge for this made up parking. My first problem, is that it is absurd that they are able to SET UP A RENTAL FOR US with our information, without us having done so. If your customers get towed, that's on them. My second problem is that it is completely unacceptable that they can then just charge our card for these random rentals they set up for us. This is a scam, plain and simple. We'll be getting a new debit card, and never using this service again.

Respuesta de proveedores

por AirGarage el 4/11/2019

Please reach out at contact@airgara.ge and we will make sure you get refunded and investigate why this happened.

When the tow company sweeps an AirGarage lot, if we have seen you park with us before, we start a rental for you if we have your information on file. This is designed to protect you from getting towed or booted and you can opt out in the future.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 28/10/2019
Kyler V.
Student
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 1/5/2019

"Favorite parking app in Tempe"

Puntos a favor: The best and most convenient way to park all around Tempe

Contras: Reminders sometimes don't send for some reason

• Publicado el 1/5/2019