Sobre Shipwell

Visibilidad en tiempo real de toda la cadena de suministro. Shipwell es un TMS para transporte de FTL, LTL, vLTL, acarreo, de último tramo y de comercio electrónico.

Descubre más sobre Shipwell

This service provides a much needed integration for our company. It provides an interface to easily quote and track all shipments.

Contras:

I this time I have not come across anything I don't like about the software.

Valoraciones de Shipwell

Relación calidad-precio
4.3

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.4/10

Shipwell tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 16 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (16)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Shipwell antes?

Bernie F.
Receiving Coordinator en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 501-1,000 empleados

SHIPWELL IS AWESOME!!

5 hace 2 años

I like it mainly because it is so easy to use. All areas are easy to access and once you input the information the first time,it is stored.

Contras:

There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

Procurement Buyer en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Shipwell

Contras:

There are glitches when adding new capabilities like adding several purchase orders to one load or uploading load details.

hace 2 años

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us-- we are constantly making updates to our platform and value your input. If you encounter additional issues, please share them with bugs@shipwell.com so that our team can resolve them for you as quickly as possible.

Kevin H.
logistics en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Shipwell Innovations

3 hace 2 años

Shipwell has become more helpful in shipping and tracking shipment. It is very user friendly. I like the idea of Shipwell displaying the address when entering a ship to address. You put part of the address in and Shipwell bring up a list of address to choose from. You can also track package and get delivery confirmations on shipment.

Contras:

Shipwell is heading in the right direction.

hace 2 años

Hello Kevin, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always trying to make valuable updates to the platform, so we welcome your suggestions. Please reach out to support@shipwell.com with any additional feedback you have for the team.

Helen B.
Retail Operations en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 501-1,000 empleados

FTL vs LTL

4 hace 2 años

Good for FTL. My colleagues have frequent needs for FTL shipments; I do so less often.

Contras:

Shows refrig an option, shows LTL an option, but when you try to get a quote for LTL refrig you never get one. If not viable, the option to get a quote should not be there.

hace 2 años

Hello Helen, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with our team. The platform does host carriers who support reefer LTL, but you are correct in that these feature combinations are not always available within a specific market. Our team is constantly adding carriers to the network to improve customer experience booking shipments. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager if you have any additional questions!

Mary D.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

shipwell review

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall Shipwell has had excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].
They are quick to respond to all questions and extremely helpful.

What I like most is the ease of use of Shipwell. If you have zero logistics background, you can still easily navigate the system and book your own shipments.

Contras:

Freight class will sometime get dinged and charged for being off.

Robb M.
Vice President Product Management en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Product Review

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Really positive experience with Shipwell. We feel like they are a true business partner and will help us to grow our business at a faster rate than we could have without Shipwell.

Really like the ease of setup and on-boarding. The enterprise license works well for our business model. Also, we had a 90 day evaluation period before making a final decision and that allowed for thorough testing (and yes we did move forward with Shipwell beyond the 90 days :).

Contras:

Only con that I have is that it is not yet integrated into our CRM platform (but will be at some point in time).

Robert G.
Alimentación y bebidas, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Great Customer Service

5 hace 2 años

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are a great help making all my shipping needs easy.

Contras:

A customizable home screen would be nice

Wyatt B.
Account Executive en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 201-500 empleados

Best Logistics Software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The experience I've had thus far has been great. I have used the tracking feature on shipments and it's made my job a lot easier communicating to the customer.

The ease of use and the tracking feature

Contras:

I this time I have not come across anything I don't like about the software.

Jose C.
Account Executive en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Shipwell Review from a Sales person

5 hace 2 años

GPS Tracking on the Trucks is great, I allows me to keep my customers updated all along the way.

Contras:

User interface can be a little more user friendly.

George F.
sales manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

easy use

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: They are great to work with and friendly.

Its easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Contras:

Had no issues. Very simple and a great tool to work with.

Zack J.
Logistics Supervisor en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados

Trial Run

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has gone well so far with the trial run.

I like the ability to track and run loads from my app on my phone.

Contras:

I dont like some of the things I have to do over and over again hopefully these get where they can be drop downs.

hace 2 años

Hello Zack, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We understand your frustration and have been adding functionalities into the platform to minimize this as much as possible. We would like to better understand which features you feel could use further automation; would you please reach out to your account manager or bugs@shipwell.com so that we can look into this for you?

Abiel V.
Logistics Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados

Shipwell

5 hace 2 años

User-friendly, dynamic, time-saving, compatible with our own system

Contras:

I wish there was an app for shippers.

Dylan W.
Sales Exectutive en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Shipwell Integrates With Our Platform Perfectly

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our company has partnered with Shipwell and so far everything has meshed perfectly. This small problems have been just that, small and never a true hindrance to our day to day operations. Overall Shipwell has made everyone's job easier and more efficient.

The user interface is simple and straightforward, anyone can use it.

Contras:

Sometimes the location updates will lag and give incorrect information. This is no common and is usually quickly resolved though.

Roderic V.
Supervisor procurement & Product development en Países Bajos
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Digital transformation

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great customer service and we feel like that they are working and thinking along side us in our quest to provide the best producted suited and tailor made to the desires of our customer base.

Our company is 110 years old and we are in a transition from beeing a traditional paper based freight forwarder to a forwarder ready for the digital age. We feel that with the track and trace software from Shipwell we are ready to offer full visability to our customers for their EXW, DDP, DAP shipments.

Contras:

What we are seeing is that some of the statuses are still manual actions, either by the shipwell team or the driver delivering the cargo. It would be preferable for all parties to strive to a 100% automation.

Ellie G.
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados

GC

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am able to book trucks easily, as long as I understand how to use the application.

Responses from bidders were quick and easy to book

Contras:

more "info" tabs if I do not know how to fill something out

Ledio V.
Mgr en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

Good portal

5 hace 2 años

It isn't hard to use. We can see loads and invoices and when they're paid.

Contras:

I can't think of any. We only use this portal for Shipwell.