15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Soluno

Soluno es una solución de horas, facturación y contabilidad basada en la web y diseñada para bufetes de abogados de todos los tamaños. Compatible con fideicomisos y muy potente.

Descubre más sobre Soluno

It's easy to learn and use and is cloud based. Integrates with NetDocuments.

Contras:

I find it difficult to maneuver between the different features.

Valoraciones de Soluno

Relación calidad-precio
4.4

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.6/10

Soluno tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 102 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Soluno antes?

Filtrar opiniones (102)

Construcción, 10,000+ empleados

Buen software de contabilidad

5.0 el año pasado

Yo uso las funciones de contabilidad y van muy bien.Es fácil, sencillo de utilizar.

Contras:

En todo el tiempo que llevo usándolo no me ha dado ningún problema

Barry
Barry
Lawyer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Soluno has revolutionized our firm management and accounting

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Everything in our experience has been top-notch and a dramatic difference from Thomson Reuters, a massively larger company than Devlos. From our first interaction with their sales force, to onboarding and importation of data, to making feature requests that are actually acted upon, the experience has been 100% positive.

Soluno has the best of both worlds – the law firm business intelligence of a mature product like PCLaw with the freedom and convenience of a browser-based solution. I love everything about it. Here are the top reasons you should switch to Soluno too: 1) it has a well-designed user interface that is intuitive but powerful; 2) it is a sophisticated platform with billing and accounting made for attorneys, not something generic like QuickBooks that is a poor fit for lawyers; 3) incredible, fine-grained reporting on every metric you could imagine for timekeepers, firm performance and accounting; 4) surprisingly snappy performance that will convince you the server is in your office; 5) wonderful, attentive customer service, including listening to feature requests and acting on them quickly; and 6) free (depending on firm size) importation of data from our previous system. In our previous system (Firm Central + QuickBooks Online), posting a payment required five manual steps in two systems. In Soluno, it’s one step that’s lightning quick and will save us considerable time and hassle.

Contras:

The only thing I’ve noticed is that there isn’t much of an online help utility, but there is a customer support widget in the corner for live chat support that is quite responsive.

hace 4 años

Hi Barry - we are so grateful for these kind words! Our team values making sure our clients feel heard and supported and we're so happy to read that our efforts have had an impact. We're excited to continue working alongside your firm and keep the revolution going!

Nicole
Office Manager en Canadá

Easy Implementation and Great Support Team

5.0 el año pasado

The conversion and implementation was easy and faster than expected. Overall the software works great and our lawyers find it simple to use, including when working remotely. We had a smooth transition from our old system to Soluno without missing a beat, all of our files and their settings and history carried over so there was only a short "downtime" during the conversion. But most of all, the support team have been amazing both for the initial setup and in providing continuing support, answering questions, and finding custom solutions to meet our unique needs.

Contras:

There is some online documentation for the bigger features but there are also a lot of settings that are not covered in the how-to documents. It would be better if more documentation were available. Also, it might just be my computer but some features (payables, reports) don't work quite right in Firefox although they work fine in the Edge browser. Reports generate their totals/summaries at the bottom, so often you have to scroll a long way down to get to the totals you want to see - it's missing a "totals only" setting to prevent that.

Agustina
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Customer service

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Customer service is Exceptional. I have had couple of clients using this Accounting software and it is very easy to use. I am more used to Oracle software which has a more complex mechanism. I like Soluno and will recommend to any legal firm looking for Accounting software.

Soluno is very simple to use, I am an Accountant and find it very user-friendly. I will say that the platform is well organized and allows users to do Accounting without too much knowledge. When transitioning one of my clients, I had the opportunity to interact with many customer service representatives. I want to make sure you recognize the Exceptional customer service of [sensitive content hidden] . [sensitive content hidden] went beyond her duties and helped me find solutions to the issues we were having when doing our 1st bank reconciliation. Please let [sensitive content hidden] know that she is very good at customer service. She is friendly and listens to the needs of our company. :)

Contras:

I wish financial statement will have more drilling capabilities. This will allow analysis of expenses more practical.

Lora
LAWYER en Canadá

Keep looking.

1.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Awful. After 11 months we are looking to switch again, as is everyone on our floor.

It's cloud based which is good. There aren't many others. If I could give a negative stars I would. We switched from PC law which had become outdated and unreliable. We switched based on our bookkeeper's recommendation. It has been nothing short of a disappointment. The customer service that had been promised is non-existent. Our bookkeeper who works at a medium sized firm that had switched has confirmed that the customer service has deteriorated significantly in the last year to the point she is no longer recommending it. But it makes little sense. Difficult to navigate.

Contras:

Where to start. It's things big and small. For example, the icons that were chosen, presumably to make it easier, don't really make sense. It is difficult to navigate and cumbersome. PC Law had become outdated and unreliable. But it was intuitive. Soluno makes everything more complicated.

Dan
IT Director en Canadá
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados

Converted to soluno

4.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: they have been bought by a parent company but has retained their main Canadian staff members, have been though 2 year ends with the software and needed to contact our main point each time to ensure we were using the correct reports. possibly just need to get these long term reports working or had slight changes due to process changes/updates during the year, but they worked with us to make sure we had our complex compensation reports run each year.

Conversion process is easy, making sure you have a consultant and soluno staff available to assist was very helpful getting us up and running smoothly.

Contras:

the level of customizability needs intervention by soluno dev/staff, but this might just be cloud software vs on prem.

Kelsey
Paralegal en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Great, straightforward legal accounting software

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Soluno is definitely more efficient than our previous software and is much more intuitive. Billing is a lot faster and setting up new billing templates is very easy. We mostly use it for accounting purposes so we haven't used the case or document management features. I love that it is cloud based as we do not have to complete a long install process for each new user and our remote employees can always access it with no problems.

Really easy to use Lots of things are customizable and the support team is very open to suggestions

Contras:

Would love if there was a closed file feature so that we could remove files or have them destruct after a set period of time.

Joanne
Bookkeeper en Canadá
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Trust Accounting

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I have been a PC Law user for 20+ years and this program comes close to that but not quite there yet. I do know however that Soluno tech team is always working on advancements

I enjoy the ease of the program I liked that it was full accounting program

Contras:

I would like to have more than one window open at a time I would like to be able to pull a GL report with multiple GL's and I would like to be able to pull a billing report that is separated and totaled by each type of law (dept)

hace 8 meses

Hi Joanne, We really appreciate you taking the time to review Soluno! We love to hear that it is serving your needs. We have passed your suggestions regarding reports on to our team. Thank you so much for trusting us with your bookkeeping! Your Soluno Team

KIM
BOOKKEEPER en Canadá

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I LOVE SOLUNO FOR ACCOUNTING FOR OUR FIRM.

I love [sensitive content hidden] and all of the help staff. After 43 years in business, I can honestly say this is the best service I've ever received.

Contras:

Printing is somewhat cumbersome with too many clicks on buttons.

Jayne
Associate en EE. UU.

Accounting Made Easy for Legal Practice

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Since we started with Soluno earlier this year, I have found it very easy to use, have greatly appreciated the customer service and ability to chat Soluno representatives, and the training materials available online to learn different features and functions.

Soluno's interface and ease of use is intuitive and user friendly, especially to people without a specific accounting background.

Contras:

I understand a new feature is being rolled out (which I would love) that would allow users to create a template for certain vendors (such as with different prefilled subcategories).

AVRAHAM
partner en EE. UU.

soluno for law firms

5.0 hace 8 meses

it is an easy and accurate way to keep track of your time and hte reports it generates are very helpful

Contras:

the tracking of expenses is not as easy or intuitive as the time management program.

Ed
Controller en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Soluno was a good choice for our firm

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We had been users of PCLaw for many years, but the current state of that program was too uncertain for us to continue. Soluno did everything for us that PCLaw did and it did it without crashing or locking up. Soluno is also a more modern product. The look and feel is of a much newer program and it operates like a much newer product.

The conversion from PCLaw was all done by the folks at Soluno at no cost to us. I have dealt with data conversions before and this was a huge factor in our decision. Customer support is also second to none. They are very responsive and frequently you can talk directly to the programmers. Very simple to use and fairly intuitive. This program can either be installed locally or on the cloud. We already had the hardware in place, so we chose to install locally. If we choose to switch to the cloud at a later date, it is literally a very quick process. This flexibility was also a major factor in our decision.

Contras:

The reports cannot be customized which is a disappointment. You can export any of the reports to Excel, so it isn't too difficult to get the data you want, but some customization would be nice. This program is fairly young, so improvements are coming at a rapid pace. If you are looking for a completely mature product, then this may not be for you. However, they are very responsive to users suggestions and many suggestions become reality in future releases.

Ashley
Accounting Clerk en Canadá

Refreshing Canadian Based Accounting Software

4.0 hace 2 años

This software is very user friendly. A quick tutorial will have you ready to go in no time. The payable feature provides the ability to upload a copy of the invoice being paid which can be extremely helpful. The development team is always working to improve the software and user experience. Overall, a positive experience with this software over the last 1.5 years.

Contras:

Integration from PCLaw to Soluno was a pretty smooth process. As they are a growing company it can be hard to keep up with demand for new features, like specific tailored billing templates, however, they do take your input on what is needed for future updates.

Leslee
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

I live Soluno

Comentarios: I not only love it, I actively convert law firms to Soluno

This software is very user friendly. The tabs and flow make it easy for non-computer people to use

Contras:

I’d like Recurring entries please! This would allow for additional productivity improvements for users

Nathalie

Review of Soluno

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We love it but we had a steep learning curve, having been with PC Law for 30 years!

We love the Cloud accessibility and once you are familiar with how the system is organized, it's fun to use.

Contras:

I still struggle with the automatic generation of Form 9A, and I don't find it obvious how to find the reports that I need. I don't find the tabs and the options that intuitive.

Danielle
Law clerk en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Lots of potential but needs updating

2.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I'm excited to keep using it because this software has so much potential

Love the excel and pdf feature for the ledger that allows me to quickly and efficiently create costs outlines. The spell check feature for dockets is a life saver.

Contras:

Freezes alot. Inputting client information using cut and paste rarely works, leaves gaps in the client profile. The icons for picking categories are vague, written titles would be easier (or have both)

Nancy
Office Manager/Accounting en EE. UU.

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Generally, the product is well integrated. You can move from one module from another quickly and easily. It is logical and responsive. I can review a client ledger, for example, run a prebill and finalize it, all with a couple of keystrokes.

Conversion was seamless; the product is generally user friendly; it is Cloud based so it is accessible from anywhere; its features are constantly being updated.

Contras:

Reports cannot currently be customized other than to export to excel. There is a delay at times while multiple transactions are processing.

Arabella
Principal en Barbados

Small Firm comments

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is a much more up to date product than the previous version but still a little clunky

It is a modern tool, and the support is almost always immediate and very helpful

Contras:

It is counter-intuitive without the accompanying manual. It is geared to US law firms so most of the pre-programmed codes are irrelevant. Most annoying are (i) the inability to change change out rates across a file instead of manually changing each time entry and (ii) inability to charge for a fixed period of time eg ignore time for April, raise a bill for May: cannot be done.

Paul
Attorney en EE. UU.

Soluno Time Entry Management

4.0 hace 8 meses

Able to easily manage time entries through the Soluno software solution.

Contras:

There is no mobile app for time entries.

Helen
Legal Assistant en Canadá

Very user friendly

5.0 hace 7 meses

I find this software extremely user friendly. Easy to make changes and the billing procedure works smoothly

Contras:

Only problems I have had in in regards to closing files errors and the time summary not lining up on the final invoices

hace 6 meses

Thanks Helen for your review. We are glad to hear that we have made your experience so smoothly. Feel free to reach out to us about your pain points

Kendra
Lawyer en Canadá
Práctica de la abogacía, 51-200 empleados

Does the job

4.0 hace 8 meses

It is easy to track and edit time entries. I appreciate the feature that allows you to review and edit bills before they are generated.

Contras:

It is difficult to find information about which disbursements have been uploaded to files, undo old invoices, and see what has been deposited into trust.

Barbara
attorney/partner en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 51-200 empleados

attorney user

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: works okay - some parts are better than others, not user friendly to find information and run reports

running reports is helpful, screens are easy to read and navigate, easy to find client matters

Contras:

understanding the tabs to run reports or look up information is not user friendly, reports cannot be printed in a format that is easy to read - too small and jammed together - should be able to screen print and not have to convert to a PDF to print

Alexander
Associate en Canadá

Review of Soluno

4.0 hace 8 meses

Fairly simple layout for timekeeping and summary of time billed during the month

Contras:

Editing and changing time entries is not the most straightforward after they have been posted.

Angela
law clerk en Canadá

Great billing software

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's quite quick and easy once the time has been entered. We are still sorting out our templates.

Once you have your time and expenses entered the billing is very quick and intuitive.

Contras:

I wish the time and expense docketing system would prepopulate your next entries for file number matching your last entry. Many duplicate keystrokes which slow me down. I also miss shortcuts that worked with PC Law. For time entries, I would type, for instance, tcw which would populate to telephone call with, again saving many keystrokes. This is important for my time keeper as she enters all dockets just prior to billing. We do not enter on a daily basis, so I am entering numerous dockets in a row.I also wish we could apply trust to a previous outstanding balance together with current charges which apparently we cannot do.

Idan
Partner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Soluno is a robust and easy-to-use legal accounting management solution

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We seem to run out of available usage hours, although now that Soluno is automatically logging us out, I'm hopeful this will improve.

Time-tracking and billing are easy to manage and made the subject of robust reporting.

Contras:

It is not always easy to identify the name of the correct report, owing to the abundance of options. The licensing of hours per user is a bit opaque.