Opiniones de Dropbox Paper

4.4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.2 /5

Sobre Dropbox Paper

Espacio de trabajo colaborativo que ayuda a los equipos a organizar documentos para sus reuniones.

Descubre más sobre Dropbox Paper

Mostrando 109 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Javier A.
Senior UX Designer
Software informático, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/4/2020

"Great tool for writing and sharing"

Comentarios: I love this tool. I write practically all my text with it.

Puntos a favor: Paper is a incredibly well polished cloud based wysiwyg markdown editor and along with Medium has set the standard for these. It includes some handy features like tables and to-do lists It comes directly with your Dropbox account. It also has very easy sharing. But above all its minimalistic interface helps you focus on writing and removes most distractions.

Contras: Since it is markdown based, it lacks but the most basic formatting options. So if you want more visual adjustments or advanced word processing features, you won't find them in paper

• Publicado el 29/4/2020
Business Owner
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/12/2019

"A better version of Google Docs"

Comentarios: It helps when we have a larger story to work on or project, allowing editors to look in on work and make changes, even though we're not in the same room (or the same building).

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, perfect for groups working on projects. Not only can you share documents, but you also can get updates from different group members. In some ways, it's like a mix of Google Docs and Stack.

Contras: Nothing really. It's works well, both on wifi and using data on phones and laptops. It doesn't take long to train an employee to use it successfully.

• Publicado el 17/12/2019
Ivelisse V.
Technical Specialist
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2020

"Dropbox paper make it easy to collaborate information with team members"

Comentarios: In window and Mobile Dropbox Paper works well enough and makes reference to my information when you are. Problems I used to have with their performance were fixed once I informed them, that makes me want to use it more because the developers was able to listen to problems. It is a flexible software that simplifies the handwriting process and offers an interruption free interface independent of project type or business despite certain organizational problems.

Puntos a favor: Dropbox Paper provides you with such a perfect platform to write down fast in full detail with the other teammates. It is important that we all remain on the very same page in each remote control workplace so we do not miss any details when collaborate with dropbox.It has a fantastic overall interface in which you can make columns, describe the text, create a to-do checklist and mark people in a calendar.

Contras: I hope that will be enhanced over period when it could even be incorporated into resources like Grammarly . The folder named view is not attractive as well as the slow adjustment of the usage interface can be very frustrating, frequently leading to several blank documents being generated rather than creating an option

• Publicado el 25/10/2020
Laura T.
Communications Coordinator
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/7/2019

"Has a lot of potential!"

Comentarios: I work on a marketing team and I have started building my marketing plans directly in Paper for the to-do list functionality. I wish it had a regular calendar option though! Overall, it is a useful tool that is helpful for project management when collaborating.

Puntos a favor: I think the Dropbox Paper feature is fairly new. It has a great general layout where you have the ability to create tables, explain the document, make a to-do list and tag people plus make a timeline. You can highlight text or leave comments directly in the document which makes tracking progress and decisions super easy.

Contras: I really wish the to-do list had a capability to automotically put the dates in chronological order and add them to the timeline. Right now the option is there, but it is all manual. Plus, I could use more highlight color options for color coding!

• Publicado el 25/7/2019
Francielli B.
Biologist
Investigación, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 16/8/2020

"Reliable storage of personal documents"

Puntos a favor: I use dropbox for years with university, I find this app extremely reliable, I have it shared with other professional colleagues and I never had any problems. Always very fast to upload documents, I like the link between different devices and I highly recommend using it.

Contras: The layout has improved a lot in the last few years, I would just like the document folders that had modifications to be in a different color, it would be easy to see.

• Publicado el 16/8/2020
Shanda M.
Freelance
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/11/2019

"Aesthetically Pleasing Design"

Comentarios: Dropbox paper is super easy to learn to navigate and use. With all of the choices available to you, you can make some pretty aesthetically-pleasing documents! If the people you'll be sharing with appreciate that sort of thing, I highly recommend giving it a try.

Puntos a favor: One of the greatest things about Dropbox Paper is that it gives you the freedom to design your documents precisely the way you want. As a result, you can make some very stunning documents!

Contras: Since a lot of the people I was sharing the documents with preferred how easy it was to use Google Docs instead, I didn't end up using it as frequently as I would have preferred.

• Publicado el 6/11/2019
Justin P.
Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/9/2020

"Great application, task management is disconnected though."

Comentarios: Great! I've using it since it came out and when you need a collaborative writing tool it is fantastic.

Puntos a favor: Paper gives you a great interface to quickly take notes with other colleagues in real time. In our current remote work world it is critical to be able to stay on the same page and this helps greatly.

Contras: It is great to be able to enter tasks but Dropbox doesn't have a task management feature so if a client asks for something that requires a task (everything) you can create it in this document but then you have to manually create the tasks in Asana, Teamwork, ClickUp, etc.

• Publicado el 15/9/2020
Sheza H.
Content Writer
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/5/2020

"Best place to share files"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to install on your computer/laptop and quite easy to use. Dropbox Paper is an excellent way to share the files. You can sync easily across all the connected devices.

Contras: Sometimes, it becomes unresponsive, and uploading takes a lot of time. Other than that, I found it perfect.

• Publicado el 30/5/2020
Jason B.
server manager
Producción audiovisual, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/8/2020

"Good for Collaboration"

Comentarios: I used this app whenever a new idea for a chapter arrived and sent it to my friend to edit, he got an email alert instantly and it went back and forth like that for a while.

Puntos a favor: It was offered through my drop-box account which was free. I signed up for the trial and forgot about it renewing. So I kept using it and was able to collaborate with a good friend of mine on a graphic novel project over long distance. It is amazing how in this age, that you can work virtually from everywhere and this program was a big help with producing and editing content in a matter of days.

Contras: You must have an account with those whom you are communicating with. So after that is set up then you are good, however it is impossible to double sign in under the same account.

• Publicado el 25/8/2020
Ahmed R.
PhD Student
Investigación, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 27/10/2020

"Documents and Data cloud storage"

Puntos a favor: It makes it easy to make backups for all my research data and also share it with other lab members.

Contras: The preview option needs optimization as when I try to view a document the image resolution is low in my opinion.

• Publicado el 27/10/2020
Aleksandra S.
Freelancer
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/12/2019

"Minimalism and Speed"

Comentarios: Dropbox Paper works great in browser and on Android, allowing on accessing my notes on the go. Issues I had with its compatibility were resolved after I reported them, which made me more keen on using it as the developer team was ready to listen to issues.
Despite some organization issues, it is a versatile app that streamlines the process of note-taking and makes it a hassle-free experience no matter the project type or industry.

Puntos a favor: Dropbox Paper is fast and clean markdown editor, which allows anyone to create notes on the go. Its formatting of the language is beautifully done, providing minimalist and responsive environment free from distractions or unnecessary features. The editor performs well even with hundreds of images and the formatting changes are instant. There's no limit on amount of notes or their length, taking away the worry of running out of space mid-session.

Contras: Organization of the notes lacks everything that editor has. The default view of folders is rather unappealing and the slow to adjust UI can be rather confusing, often resulting in creation of many empty documents instead of opening an exiting one. Folders are displayed as a list as opposed to a nesting tree seen in many other note-taking applications, and there is no way to set a categories for folders or color-code them for easy access. A dark mode for the app and browser version would make it a lot easier to use for those with nightly creativity surge.

• Publicado el 21/12/2019
Abigail N.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/7/2019

"Great Software for collaboration"

Comentarios: Great! I use Paper to brainstorm, work on writing projects, collaborate and share my work easily. The android app is a life saver!

Puntos a favor: 1. Integration with Dropbox storage (I can embed a file in my Dropbox storage that others can easily access and download
2. Formatting options (H1, H2, H3, bold, underline, italics etc.)
3. Ability export to docx and pdf
4. Collaboration (I used this to collaborate with writers from all over the world, and it makes it easy to see who wrote what, what was changed, the comment option is great for chatting with collaborators)
5. Mobile app (I love this feature as the Android app works just as well as the desktop version)
6. Organizations. I like the ability to create templates that can be used for new notes, create folders and subfolders to keep my notes organized, as well as the ability invite a collaborator to work on a specific document or all documents in a folder

Contras: TABLES: There is no merge feature to merge two or more columns, also with the new change/update the ability to switch your table from full size to the usual compact size is gone.
Lastly I hoped it'd be able to select all columns in the top row and make the text bold or a larger size than the rest of the table but I'd have to format each column individually.

• Publicado el 1/7/2019
IT Systems Admin
Administración educativa, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/10/2019

"Dropbox Paper hits the sweet spot of simplicity and functionality"

Comentarios: I use paper for meeting notes, work-night checklists, documentation (it wiki), project tracking... and various similar features with my family with the personal account.

Puntos a favor: I love the simplicity of the tasklists with due dates and assigned users. We use this tool for so many things, and its just what we need and nothing we don't in each case. (shout out to the sorting features: ctrl+arrow)

Contras: Oh geez. I can't even. I'm trying to think of any time I've been frustrated or disappointed... nothing comes to mind. I think once the auto-renaming of URLs based on the title flaked out for a bit and make links not work right. Self-corrected.

• Publicado el 29/10/2019
Celeste O.
Customer Support Lead
Impresión, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/8/2019

"Lukewarm Feelings About Dropbox Paper"

Comentarios: I've only used Paper in the limited scope that my colleagues have sort of forced it upon me during our meetings and projects together. Otherwise, I'd probably still just default to Google Docs (which is admittedly, still my go to when I'm typing up something I don't need to share outside my team). So it's possible that with more time, use, and experience my impression of Dropbox Paper will improve. But currently, it just feels like a product designed to do more or less exactly what Google Docs does. There are some differences and I will admit that I enjoy using Paper when we're brainstorming and it's a great fit for our meeting notes. I also like the organization and look of all our Dropbox Paper documents better than Google Docs and sharing within our team seems rather simple. But it just feels unnatural for me in every day use and I find it difficult to perform tasks that I can easily do within Docs. I don't necessarily dislike it - but honestly the only reason I use it is because it's been adopted by people I work with.

Puntos a favor: I like that Dropbox Paper feels like a natural fit for team collaboration and meeting notes. The templates are also very nice and useful. I like the suggested fields it offers and it does help prompt me to explore and describe whatever project my team is working on.

Contras: I have so much trouble with formatting when I'm editing a document. I spend more time trying to tweak the text I entered than it took to write it in the first place. I have trouble finding the tools I need or want to use within Paper, but this might just be because I am so accustomed to other word processing software.

• Publicado el 19/8/2019
Bram E.
Applied Researcher
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/4/2020

"Superb note-taking tool"

Comentarios: I've used Paper as a personal and professional note-taking app for the past few years. I see it as mainly a competitor to Evernote and Confluence, however it is superior to both in my opinion. The collaboration tools are excellent and the 'to-do' list is sufficiently powerful for the majority of use-cases. For myself, the best features are the fact that it uses normal markdown syntax and supports latex equations. All you need is a web-browser to use it and the mobile app is very solid.
The app is simple, but it makes excellent design choices and as a result, anyone can use it immediately. Low barrier-to-entry and simplicity are exactly what I want from a note-taking/collaboration tool, so I would highly recommend it.
It's not a replacement for a word processor, nor does it intend to be.

Puntos a favor: Simplicity, markdown syntax, latex markup, web content embedding, cross-platform

Contras: I would like footnotes and references. Performance stutters with very large documents.

• Publicado el 7/4/2020
Hakob A.
Researcher
Telecomunicaciones, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/4/2020

"A very useful tool for researchers"

Comentarios: Overall, I like it very much. I have kind of a newer-generation typing experience (with all this emojis, hashtags, code presentations, etc.). However, for more serious projects and research, I'd still prefer Microsoft Word and Overleaf.
Keep the good work, guys.

Puntos a favor: ✔Ease of use:
It is super clean. There are no unlimited numbers of options and buttons like in Word. So if there is a need to create a simple document real quick, it's absolutely possible with Dropbox Paper.
✔LaTex and code formatting:
For presenting such things as a code, it is extremely handy to have a function which allows to change the text formatting to present a code (also for LaTex). Unfortunately, they are not functional :(
✔Integration with various third party services (Spotify, Prezi, we even Instagram xD)

Contras: ❗ It could be much better if it could really be integrated with such services as LaTex, BibTex, Grammarly, etc. Yet, I believe it can be improved over time.

• Publicado el 17/4/2020
Jan O.
researcher
Educación superior, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 10/10/2019

"Great for quick notes - will be there any future development?"

Comentarios: Dropbox Paper is a quite good piece of software that helps me to be organised on my trips and share notes with my friends. I feel, however, that its development is a little bit in stagnation. I wish they could devote more care to this - especially if they could somehow integrate it into main desktop app.

Puntos a favor: I really like how quickly I can make notes and share them, ingegrate images or even Google Maps. I am using many different types of software for notetaking but I happen to come back to Dropbox Paper every time I want to make a special document for one of my trips (research or leisure) with detailed timetable, pictures of tickets, ideas etc. It is also easy to share a very user friendly.

Contras: My biggest issue is that it crashes on my Android phone (Nexus 6p). Otherwise, I think that it should be better integrated with the desktop Dropbox application. I really don't like that I have to always go on the website just to open the document and that Dropbox paper has a separate folder strcuture. It would be great if it would be simply another document in my Dropbox folder.

• Publicado el 10/10/2019
Erin J.
Teacher
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2019

"DropBox Review"

Comentarios: It does a good job at storing all items that you may need in one location that is easily accessible.

Puntos a favor: This allows me to upload documents, pictures, etc into one location. I can then access this software from a phone, desktop computer, laptop, iPad, etc to gain access and use that document, picture, etc.

Contras: It only has a set storage limit and then you have to pay for upgrades. I thought the upgrades were too expensive.

• Publicado el 28/8/2019
Sanel P.
Software Analyst
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/8/2019

"Dropbox - Another Great Collaboration Tool"

Comentarios: A very good product overall.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use collaborate. Great in professional and educational environments. Able to manage project easily and seamlessly. Consolidated project aspects easily.

Contras: Mobile app could use an offline mode. Can also be replaced with Google Drive for a free experience if you're willing to sacrifice some of the more advanced features and consolidation of project details.

• Publicado el 15/8/2019
Stephanie E.
Asst Accreditation Manager and Training Corodinator
Fuerzas del orden público, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/12/2019

"Love it Love it and Love it Some More"

Comentarios: The benefit is the ease of access both on my phone and through chrome. It is a quick place to take notes or for long term projects. It helps me share documents that I need to have other opinions or help on. I am very thankful for Dropbox Paper!

Puntos a favor: I use this every single day. I use it to write blog entries, to keep track of memberships (spreadsheet feature), and I am able to share the content with others and easily!!

Contras: The only thing I would even begin to call a "con" is I wish the "paper" documents showed up in the main dropbox instead of having to locate the "paper" section.

• Publicado el 5/12/2019
Jonathan K.
Teachers
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/10/2019

"Great Sharing tool"

Comentarios: This has been a great product from the first time I used it and it still is a great product!

Puntos a favor: I love Dropbox because I can share any document with my colleagues and I have the ability to receive notifications when someone has shared a document with me!

Contras: There are a ton of functions that Dropbox has and I haven't had any issues with their product! I always look forward to the updates too!

• Publicado el 22/10/2019
Kristi V.
Sales Rep
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/9/2019

"Easy to Share Files among Users"

Comentarios: I think the products works for what we do. If there were many people on the file, constantly saving changes it would not be a good fit, but this is not the case for us.

Puntos a favor: The admin can put documents in the box at any time and I can make changes as I go. It makes file sharing so easy for all involved. Several people can be on one file at a time.

Contras: When more than one person is on the file and an individual saves changes, it makes a whole new file. It is often confusing as to which is the most up to date file at that point.

• Publicado el 10/9/2019
Solutions Engineer
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/2/2020

"Writing on Dropbox Paper feels very natural"

Comentarios: Dropbox Paper shocked me on how much I learned to love the product. I thought there wouldn't be many differences in Paper and Google Docs, but I much prefer to use Paper.

Puntos a favor: Everything looks beautiful when you write it using Dropbox Paper. It's easy to collaborate between teammates on one document and I love the additional features such as commenting.

Contras: Although there are folders, it's a little difficult to organize all the documents I write. I would to see the option to create templates as well.

• Publicado el 22/2/2020
Sherry N.
Purchasing Supervisor
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/11/2019

"Dropbox"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Dropbox has been good. The ability to upload files for suppliers to retrieve and quote parts I need versus having to physically send the hard copy files through the US mail, delaying receiving quotes.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about Dropbox is the max upload size.

Contras: What I like least about Dropbox is not being able to hide private files.

• Publicado el 4/11/2019
Jake S.
President / IT Director
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/9/2019

"Stand Out Software for Quick Collaboration and Note Taking"

Comentarios: So far it has been a great tool for keeping track of Client specific documentation and for keeping notes for all of our meetings both internally and with clients.

Puntos a favor: Paper provides quick access to tools within every document which allow for teams to quickly brainstorm ideas, track changes, take notes and comment on each others ideas. Not a ground breaking product but has inbuilt simplicity that is tough to compare to.

Contras: When the software was newer you could not delete documents however this has since been resolved and now only the user who created the document can delete it. Admins still cannot delete documents created by users.

• Publicado el 23/9/2019