Sobre EntityKeeper

Administra, supervisa, organiza y accede a los documentos importantes de tu entidad con la solución segura de EntityKeeper.

Descubre más sobre EntityKeeper

Relación calidad-precio
4.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.6/10

EntityKeeper tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 17 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a EntityKeeper

Filtrar opiniones (17)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado EntityKeeper antes?

Lisa B.
Director of Property Management en EE. UU.

Great product!

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall a very positive experience with Entity Keeper.

Love the Entity Management dashboard. The added features in Jurisdictions are great too! Really helps keep track of filing deadlines and important dates and documents.

Contras:

I'd like to be able to file the annual report from right within the program, if the different states would allow it.

el mes pasado

Lisa, thank you for the feedback and thoughtful words on your positive EntityKeeper experience! We deeply appreciate your support as a valued customer. We have been working vigorously to add new features and content that our customers crave. I am extremely excited to hear your insight on our jurisdictions functionality as this is aligned with our corporate services initiatives recently released. One of which is the ability for you to have your registered agent file entity annual reports ordered directly through EntityKeeper, which happens to be among the most popular. Please feel free to contact us for a refresher on how to navigate to this portion of the platform, we are always here to assist! With tremendous insight from customers like yourself, the platform is continually evolving to meet growing business needs and goals. - The EntityKeeper Team

Martha Z.
Almacenamiento, 11-50 empleados

Organization at it's best

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: EntityKeeper has been very helpful in organizing our entity documents and helping to remove processes that I had to complete manually. It’s a terrific central location for document management and tracking of our entity structures. Their customer support is great and very responsive to any questions or help I have needed. Overall, EntityKeeper has really helped streamline processes across our company while giving me a better solution for managing our entities.

: I really like how EntityKeeper offered all of the features we needed at an affordable price. The software is easy to use, and we were able to implement it into our company quickly. When we need to share or access entity information, we can easily do that from EntityKeeper instead of our “old system” that caused me more work and ate up a lot of my time. Organization is key for me, so even though I had a system in place for everything, I was able to migrate that over to EntityKeeper and access my documents quicker. Having one location for all of our entity documents, making sure all of our employees are accessing the correct information and setting custom notifications of filing dates has been awesome.

Contras:

The one thing I would like to see improved on the software is the organizational chart builder. Overall, I’m able to build an organizational chart much easier than I was before, but the layout isn’t standard for what we use. When I try to print or save the organizational chart as a PDF, depending upon the size of my chart, it can be difficult to see all of the information. I’d also like to add more information to my organizational chart. It would be great to see additional details that our company needs, like ownership percentages and entity information. It would be helpful to be able to use a different layout and be able to add more information to my charts or at least select what I want to see. When I asked their customer service if this was something that could be fixed in the future, they already had a solution in place! I’ve been very impressed with how open they are to my feedback and how quickly they respond with a solution or take my feedback seriously. While I know the changes I need can’t happen overnight, I really appreciate a company that “hears” me and is open to listening to their customers about what’s not working for them.

el mes pasado

Thank you so much Martha for this insight and feedback detailing your experience within EntityKeeper! It is a pleasure knowing about the platforms' ease of use and ability to make your team's job easier. Our onboarding gurus' focus on setting our customers up for success during the implementation process. We pride ourselves on our document storage with folder capabilities, ranging from uploading a single document to advanced syncs. Appreciate the candor on your org chart experiences. We currently have a lot on the road map regarding product advancement and deployment within this core component of the platform. We have been receiving great feedback on how to elevate this portion of EntityKeeper to the next level. Our customer success team takes product feedback and issue resolution very seriously. Not only is our team there to support from a technical standpoint but also serves as the "voice" of our customers. Thank you for the continued support! - The EntityKeeper Team

Stephanie S.
President & Paralegal en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo

Great Idea and Customer Service But Needs Some Work

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I foresaw that Entity Keeper would be a good compliance calendaring system for the many entities that I manage across a broad group of clients, but I'm not yet convinced its a tool I will continue using. I would like to see some changes that will benefit a corporate law practice.

I like have a repository of my clients information and the ability to calendar events and get email notifications of those events. The cost is also reasonable.

Contras:

It is not geared toward a corporation law practice -- one size does not fit all. It does not allow for the many different types of business entities (corps, LPs, LLCs) - only corporations and uses titles and options that do not fit all types of business entities. For example, LLC's have mangers and members, not directors and officers. Also, there should be the option of using percentage interests when documenting the owners of LLCs. Also the email of upcoming events is nice, but until you realize how to create an event with all necessary information, you get an email with little to no information - and it's next to impossible to figure out what you were emailed about. The "support" button should be up on the tool bar - it blocks information. When I use Entity Keeper, it feels like someone who does not have a lot of experience working in law firms and with multiple entities from multiple different clients nor does it feel like this was someone that used any of the compliance calendars that registered agents have available to clients (i.e., CSC, CT Corporation/NRAI, Registered Agent Solutions, Inc.).

hace 2 años

Stephanie, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm so sorry that you don't feel that EntityKeeper is geared towards corporate law. Our software is designed to help many different clients of all sizes and industries and we made the executive decision to move towards a more generic naming convention and we have tried to solve pain points of many different users. I believe that in the start of your subscription we were trying to set up a time to hear your input, and if you'd still be interested in this we would be glad to set up time to discuss. We want to make sure your voice is heard as we continue to improve, and hope you won't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to make this better. All the Best, The EntityKeeper Team

Jessica C.
General Counsel en EE. UU.
Gestión de inversiones, 51-200 empleados

New EntityKeeper Fan!

5 hace 2 meses

The product is extremely easy to use and has made my life much easier by allowing for one place to store a lot of complicated information!

Contras:

As I have not been using the software for an extended period of time, at this time there is nothing I like least about it.

el mes pasado

Thank you so much Jessica! We appreciate the kind words and support. It is a pleasure to hear about EntityKeeper's ease of use and constant ability to make our customers' lives & jobs easier. Thanks for being a valued customer and your feedback. - The EntityKeeper Team

Dawn H.
Director of Asset Management en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 2-10 empleados

Great Product to Organize and Automate Entity Maintenance

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: EntityKeeper helps my team quickly access and organize our complex entity structures in one simple tool. It was easy to get started and the customer service team is great. It works very well for our entire organization and gives employees access to important documents in and out of the office. We find it useful to have all of our entity information located in one place so that employees in multiple offices have access to documents in a secure location.

We have found EntityKeeper to be extremely easy to use and navigate. The unlimited document storage, custom notifications, and reports were exactly what our team needed. By integrating EntityKeeper across multiple departments, we eliminated many manual processes and create a cost-effective approach to important administrative tasks. The customer service team is quick to answers questions or requests and they helped us get our account setup quickly.

Contras:

No concerns. The software meets our needs.

el mes pasado

Hi Dawn! We appreciate the kind words and the time taken to share your thoughts on EntityKeeper! I am thrilled to hear that the platform has been a great fit within your organization and that key features such as custom notifications, reports and document storage are being highly utilized by your team. These are all key features that provide users value across the board. It is a joy to hear about EntityKeeper's ease of use and consistent ability to make our customers' jobs easier. I am also glad to hear that your experience with our customer success team has been superior. Our implementation specialists focus on setting our customers up for success even before the onboarding process has started. They emphasize on desired goals, sharing best practices and setting up expectations within the platform. We take pride in being your single-source of truth for your entity management needs. - The EntityKeeper Team

Deboraha M.
Corporate Paralegal en EE. UU.

Great Corporate Tool

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Basically I think it's a great tool and have had a positive overall experience.

It's great that all entities are in one place. When someone from my organization needs any information about an entity I can quickly open EntityKeeper and provide an immediate response.

Contras:

Recently I received an email stating that we could upload multiple documents at one time but I am not able to use that function. Also had difficulty just doing an excel spreadsheet of all entities.

hace 2 años

Deboraha, thank you so much for your input on EK! We hear your request for multiple document uploader and sorry for that confusion. We value you and StreetLights as a customer and are glad to hear you're enjoying the software so much!

Emmie L.
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.

Multiple Entities

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our goal at our company is to be able to access information from outside the office, and this is working very well.

It is very easy to input data and to access information.

Contras:

We have so many entities that our charts have to be in very small print to get on a page.

hace 2 años

Hi Emmie! We appreciate the kind words! I'm thrilled to hear that EntityKeeper is working well for you all. It's always humbling to hear how we're able to make our customers' jobs easier. We completely understand that printing with lots of entities has been a challenge and in the next few months we are going to be rolling out a new org chart builder to address this issue. If you have suggestions on other improvements we would love to hear them. Have a great day, and thanks for the review! The EntityKeeper Team

Francisco V.
Governance Analyst en EE. UU.
Estudios de mercado, 501-1,000 empleados

Entity Management Made Easy

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've been slow to incorporate, but the outlook is promising

The ease of use for newcomers in entity management. As a veteran user of the the high end entity management applications, EntityKeeper fills that nitch witch most privately held enterprises need to keep track of the businesses. EntityKeeper ease of use is great in its simplicity and design, combined with the responsive customer support, makes the introduction painless

Contras:

Wish users could customize ("add") the data field ourselves, and design the report writing as the user deems necessary

hace 2 años

Francisco, Thanks for your feedback on EntityKeeper. I'm thrilled to hear that the simplicity of EK is able to help you keep track of the entities quickly and easily. I believe that you mentioned the other day that you would like to be able to sort owners by name or percentage ownership that's great feedback! We really appreciate it. Your feedback is extremely important to us! Kindest regards, The EntityKeeper Team

Chrissy H.
Agricultura, 201-500 empleados

Still loving EK

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: One database for all things entities is my favorite part. No more searching in different places or asking someone for data.

Extremely easy to use. Somewhat customizable.

Contras:

Could add a Manager tab and authorized shares/units option.

hace 7 meses

Thank you for the great review Chrissy! We are glad EntityKeeper is easy to use and helps you with your entity management.

Nicklaus M.
In-House Counsel en EE. UU.

Great Product

4 hace 8 meses

The ability to generate ownership charts for any entity if all input correctly is the most beneficial for our organization. We have hundreds of entities across our portfolio of projects and EntityKeeper allows us to track them and understand structure quickly for any project.

Contras:

The input time if not using it from the start is significant. That's a product of our organization not using it from the start. We could use it as a replacement for CSC with work on certain functionalities as to notifications and reminders.

hace 7 meses

Thank you for your review Nicklaus! We are happy to have you as a customer and are excited to continue our partnership.

Stacey H.
Controller en EE. UU.

EntityKeeper

5 hace 5 meses

EntityKeeper is key in streamlining our company's entity management processes. We have improved compliance by having all of our documents centralized.

Contras:

I haven't come across any cons. The software is user-friendly and intuitive.

el mes pasado

Stacey - Thank you so much for your support. Thanks for being a valued customer and your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you! - The EntityKeeper Team

Angie O.
Acct Mgr en EE. UU.

Review of software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I was a new employee that needed to learn all of the legal entities for the firm and create work charts. This software for instrumental in getting the information to accomplish that task.

I really like the way all the legal documentation and information for a legal entity can be placed in one location and linked to the multiple levels in the legal structure.

Contras:

The ease to change your search is not user friendly. You must return to the home screen to place in the new search. It would be helpful to have the search feature available at any point in the screens.

hace 2 años

Angie, We appreciate the kind words! I'm thrilled to hear that EntityKeeper is working well for you all. It's always humbling to hear how we're able to make our customers' jobs easier. Thank you so much for the suggestion to add the search feature to all screens, we will add that to our list of improvements. Have a great day, and thanks for the review! Kindest regards, The EntityKeeper Team

Daniel D.
Principal en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product for a great price

5 hace 2 años

Get organized fast and out of spreadsheets.

Contras:

Parts of UI need to be updated, but the tool’s software functions exactly as needed to manage complex entity structures and filing requirements.

hace 2 años

Thank you for the review Daniel! We appreciate the insight on the UI, and are currently working on those improvements and hope to launch those early 2020. Kindest regards, The EntityKeeper Team

Jake T.
Sr Tax Analyst en EE. UU.
Agricultura, 10,000+ empleados

Dole Review

4 hace 7 meses

That we were able to import the ownership was far and away the best part about the software. The import template is what I use whenever I need to look something up, rather then going into the software.

Contras:

The software is one where it's better if you have a limited amount of entities (25 or less) that don't have complex ownership. I also think being able to customize the entity boxes more would make the print screen views much more friendly. Lastly, it needs to be able to show entity types easier (boxes, triangles, circles, etc.) instead of just having them all be a box and then having to color code and set up a legend.

hace 7 meses

Thanks Jake for the review! We appreciate your feedback. Let's continue to discuss your requests. A client success team member will be in touch soon.

Donna D.
Controller en EE. UU.

Great "One Stop" Entity Management System

5 hace 5 meses

Easily reference and access key legal, banking and formation information. The launching of EK Services will provide key annual filing requirement support and processing services.

Contras:

Entity Keeper continues to improve the user experience. The addition of EK Services will provide even more key services.

hace 5 meses

Donna, Thank you for your wonderful review of EntityKeeper. We are pleased you are satisfied. And we are here if you need anything.

Miriam R.
Accounts Payable en EE. UU.

Great Experience

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It has been amazing.

To be able to search all my entities in one place.

Contras:

It would be helpful to be able to find entitles by state of incorporation.

hace 7 meses

Thank you so much Miriam! We are glad you love EntityKeeper just as much as we do. We will continue listen to our user feedback and improve the platform.

Chrissy H.
Agricultura, 51-200 empleados

Does what I need it to

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Customer service is superior.

Somewhat customizable and a lot of data packed into the program.

Contras:

The organizational chart arrangement -- horizontal instead of traditional vertical.

el mes pasado

Chrissy, Thank you for your feedback on EntityKeeper. I am glad to hear that your experience with our customer success team has been superior. We have been working hard to add new features and functionality that our customers have requested. I am very excited to let you know that there are many improvements being made to our organizational charts among them is the ability to arrange the entities vertically. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we would love to give you a glimpse of what's to come and hear your thoughts on the new features. Kindest regards, The EntityKeeper Team