Opiniones de Carepatron

Sobre Carepatron

The Healthcare Workspace for small teams and their clients.

Descubre más sobre Carepatron

Contras:

I have really found anything I don't like about it at this time.

Valoraciones de Carepatron

Relación calidad-precio
4.8

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.5/10

Carepatron tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 25 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Carepatron antes?

Filtrar opiniones (25)

Jennifer
Fuente de la reseña

Underrated and perfect for therapists starting out

5.0 hace 8 meses

Has all you need to start and run a simple practice in one place while compliant to privacy standards/laws. This includes: digitally signed consent forms, client portal, in built telehealth video calling, appointment calendar, invoicing and payments system, client records, customisable templates, invoice/appointment reminders... It sounds like a lot but it's actually pretty much one click or automatic. Once you have created the appointment on your calendar, there is no need to manually send a text reminder or send an appointment time. There is no need to edit an invoice for every session because it autofills from your appointment calendar. Huge time and mental space saved when everything takes at most a minute. Perfect for starting therapists - no set up costs and you could effectively stay on the free plan forever. Friendly and helpful customer support on a messenger system. It has so many features that you would normally have to pay to get in separate platforms, but here it is integrated and you can use for free or for a very reasonable cost. I did a lot of research on therapy practice software lists and honestly can say this platform should be on the radar of many more therapists

Contras:

There are already templates of psychometrics that I can quickly fill in and save, but as of now I am not yet able to send forms for clients to complete in the client portal. I am told this feature is being worked on and to come soon. The inbuilt document editor can be a tiny bit slow at times - for a computer nerd like me I have found that I prefer to do my more comprehensive notes on a normal word document program (especially since I like the form fields on more advanced editors and had made my own templates on Word before discovering Carepatron) and copy paste across and then adjust some of the paragraph spacing.

hace 8 meses

Thanks Jennifer, we appreciate your review and feedback : )

Rachel
Owner en Filipinas

Best CRM I've tried.

Comentarios: Great.

Its simplicity. Calendar integration with Microsoft. Ease of use. Mobile access.

Contras:

None. It's been very friendly to use and customer service has always been great.

hace 8 meses

Thanks Rachel, appreciate your wonderful feedback! We enjoy supporting you and your team : )

Missy
Director and Clinical Psychologist en Nueva Zelanda
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Easy and helpful healthcare management software for small private practice

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Great customer service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always super responsive and helpful when I need help and they are always open to constant feedback. I have been recommending Carepatron to a lot of my psychologists' friends who are in private practice.

Easy to use and is very useful and practical for a solo private practitioner. I love the automated appointment reminders - texts and emails, that I can set the frequency and how close to the appointment, ability to send invoices and automated invoice reminder, and ability to create clinical note templates quickly.

Contras:

There are still a lot of features lacking with Carepatron that I would like to see in the future e.g. patient online scheduling, ability to send onboarding or enrolment forms without having clients register and login to the Carepatron app, having information about paid/unpaid invoices in the client tab so it's easy to see whether there is any outstanding payment

hace 8 meses

Thanks Missy, we are thrilled to have you part of our community! Appreciate the great review : )

Frederik Jacobus
Counselor and Therapist en Sudáfrica

Essential to my practice

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: From the beginning, everything was easy to set up and to use. When you run into a technical problem, you always have a support team who always help you in a professional and friendly way, sometimes also going out of their way to improve the functionality of the software.

With Carepatron, you can have peace knowing that all your admin and accounting stay up to date and that everything you need on a daily basis to successfully maintain your business.

Contras:

There is absolutely nothing I don't like about this software. I would like to get a payment option also available to my country.

hace 9 meses

Thanks Frederik, appreciate your great review! We are thrilled to be supporting you and your team : )

Syukri
Co-Owner en Malasia
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Easy to Use, Affordable and Awesome Customer Service

5.0 hace 8 meses

The most impressive feature is patient scheduling and I love it when patient able to fill up their details at home prior to their visit. Second best is on how easy it is to use CarePatron. No need to have extensive training. Even our non-clinical staffs able to use it after short and simple training.

Contras:

Invoicing features should be improve so our finance can generate performance sales report. Patient database also need to have a Search function.

hace 8 meses

Thanks Syukri, appreciate your feedback! We love working with you and your team : )

Sandy
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Wonderful product

5.0 hace 7 meses

Carepatron has all of the important features I need to run my practice - Client profiles, notes and documentation, templates, scheduling, confirmations, billing and payments etc. It saves me a lot of time on admin work and I have confidence that my records are completely secure. Highly recommend, five-star product at an affordable rate.

Contras:

No concerns at all, great product. Thank you😊

Gurdarshan
Support Workker en RU
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Gurdarshan

4.0 hace 9 meses

General confidential and good politeness

sfafety ND good

Suzanne
Owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Great value for the solo practitioner !

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Just starting to use EHR in my practice. Compared many other products, and Carepatron is the most cost-effective option for a one-person business.

Love the appointment reminder function…stops no-shows. Intuitive interface, easy to learn!

Contras:

Nothing…great value for the money. I don’t need anything more for my business.

hace 9 meses

Thanks Suzanne, we appreciate your feedback! We enjoy supporting you and your team : )

Tarik
Social Worker en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Apple calendar integration.

4.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: It's great, I will continue using it. You are growing and developing and taking feedback. Thank you.

Easy to use and update settings. Invoice function is great and contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for support.

Contras:

It would be very helpful to have apple calendar integrated with carepatron calendar. I would then be apple to use carepatron calendar. Also, the ability to remove date issue, due date and +1 in the phone number and tax line on the invoice. Also, having the ability to decide what information to have for the client on the invoice. Right now the client's email is on the invoice.

hace 9 meses

Thanks Tarik, its a privilege to support you and your practice.

Jason
Jason
Counsellor en Nueva Zelanda
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Great notes keeping system

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team have been very helpful and more than willing to include me in the development of some features.

It’s very easy to use, basic layout which doesn’t make it too hard to navigate and find where you want to go. Easy to type notes on both laptop and phone (which is handy when I want to write notes when I haven’t got my laptop with me) also integrates with my annotation function as well.

Contras:

Once the intake forms are up and running that will make it a one stop shop as I can store everything on there.

el año pasado

Thanks for your wonderful review Jason, we love having you part of the Carepatron community!

Shannon
Clinical Herbalist en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo

Easy to set up!

4.0 el año pasado

It was very easy to set up and figure out how to use. Great ability keep my clients organized and my practice HIPPAA compliant

Contras:

Could be a bit more robust. I need forms and waivers for clients to sign and on the plan I'm on that is not available (I am unsure if it's available on higher plans) so I have to use multiple programs and that is annoying at times.

el año pasado

Thanks Shannon, Appreciate your review and feedback. We are working on a beautiful solution for forms and consents, these will be released within the next 8 weeks

Heather
Heather
Counsellor en Hong Kong

Carepatron use

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: The overall look and feel has been fantastic. The creator and staff reach out regularly to ensure that everything is running smoothly.

As I have just begun using the software I have noted the ease of use. Overall I have enjoyed the templates and the ability to write my case notes.

Contras:

I believe the services portal could be improved slightly. Some counsellors do probono work and it would be useful to be able to categorise it differently.

hace 8 meses

Thanks Heather; it's a privilege to have you part of the carepatron community!

Sandi
Supervisor en Nueva Zelanda

Carepatron

4.0 el año pasado

Once I got familiar with it. It was easy to navigate my way through it.

Contras:

I need to aquaint myself with this more before I comment . I am not that savy on a computer so have not explored it as well as I could have. More about me than your software.

el año pasado

Thanks Sandi, appreciate your lovely review and feedback! We enjoy supporting you and your team

Benjamin
Cofounder en EE. UU.

Feature Rich Platform at a moderate price point

4.0 hace 9 meses

The platform has all the features needed to get you started.

Contras:

The electronic health record is limited and lacks customization

Tony
Therapist en Nueva Zelanda

Xroads

Comentarios: It’s great

Ease of use, clients get an email update

Contras:

No colour coding aspects , that’s all really

hace 9 meses

Thanks for your fantastic review! It's a pleasure to be supporting you and your therapy business.

Sharanya
Trainee Counsellor en Nueva Zelanda

Easy, confidential and sustainable

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Its been really nice to be able to email [SENSITIVE CONTENT] concerns or suggestions I have using the software and he has been incredibly helpful. Thank you!

I have found that using this software has made it easier to write notes and it also helps save trees with less paper being used! The software is intuitive and simple to use.

Contras:

At this stage, I have not found something totally challenging with this software. It does what I need with having a safe and confidential space to store notes and client information.

el año pasado

Thanks Sharanya, we appreciate your excellent review and all your feedback and input to the community

Amber
Fuente de la reseña

Moving into private made easy

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Awesome and I continue to refer to anyone I know moving into the self-employed space.

I appreciate that I can do all my administrative tasks on one system. Easy to use and easy and easy to categorise information. If I've ever found something difficult, I have always been helped in a timely manner.

Contras:

I have informed support when I have needed something changed and they have tended to be efficient in their response. Nothing comes to mind that I like least.

hace 9 meses

Thanks Amber! We appreciate your feedback and love support you and your practice : )

Jomon
Doctor en India
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1,000 empleados

Excellent app

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Help save time;proper documentation possible,sound video quality good

Wide range of options and user friendly app.

Contras:

Lack of public awareness of the app .need more publicity

el año pasado

Thanks Jomon, we appreciate your time and review. It's a pleasure to support your team and clients

Owner and Operator en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Simple and free Business and or Healthcare Management

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am new to using it and have a lot to learn.

Free and simple to use. Has a friendly agent to walk you through things.

Contras:

Nothing to complain about yet. I haven't setup any new clients yet but seems straight forward.

el año pasado

Thanks John, we appreciate your review and all your support

Joshua
Head of en Australia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

Easy

5.0 el año pasado

its easy to use and keeps everything in one place

Contras:

For a not for profit its a bit expensive for what it does

el año pasado

Thanks Joshua, We appreciate you being part of our community and your fantastic review

Darleena
therapist en EE. UU.

Carepatron Review

3.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: It is a nice portal if the glitches stopped happening It would be better.

Free access to learn how to use the site

Contras:

The portal is difficult and signs out many times during a session

Deepak
Counselling Psychologist en India

Smart Automation

Comentarios: Very good

Highly user friendly adds to the time management and helps in increasing efficiency

Contras:

Nothing quite useful and overall it helps in a positive manner

Kaerlig
Director of Therapeutic Recreation en Trinidad y Tobago

Amazing!

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Absolutely the best!

Ease of user ability and organization work flow

Contras:

Haven’t found anything of great consequence. Very pleased as it is and happy for updates

Ruth
Arts Therapist en Nueva Zelanda

Review

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Good

Notes and documents easy to use and revisit

Contras:

I don’t know as I haven’t explored it thoroughly yet

Michelle
Owner/horse guided life coach en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Review

4.0 hace 9 meses

Ease of use and integration into my business

Contras:

I have really found anything I don't like about it at this time.

hace 9 meses

Thanks Michelle, we appreciate your kind words and support : )