Sobre Contractor's Office

On-premise & cloud solution that manages operations related to construction like estimating, order processing, scheduling, and more.

Descubre más sobre Contractor's Office

Easy to use, low learning curve, if you know how to read it properly, you can do a good job classification and progress tracking.

Valoraciones de Contractor's Office

Relación calidad-precio
3.9

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.8/10

Contractor's Office tiene una valoración global de 4.0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 19 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a Contractor's Office

Filtrar opiniones (19)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Contractor's Office antes?

Stephen  olawale J.
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT en Nigeria

PERFECT OFFICE FOR A CONTRACTOR

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: contractor's office is indeed a perfect application for a contractor, I love its though its costly but it really worth it.

All accounting needs are well integrated for cost calculations, fast easy decision making on quotations from sub-contractors, perfect cloud services,application availability on mobile devices and tab, makes management flexible, costing of each element of the job is made easy and accurate, tracking the contract budget easily, its indeed an office in a tab.

Contras:

i suggest this application should be allowed to track asset and machineries to be use for job execution, to keep track of asset maintenance and perfomances.

Mazen Z.
Procurement Manager en Arabia Saudita
Construcción, 501-1,000 empleados

Estimation is now easy

5 hace 4 años

Right estimation, ends but right execution at the right cost, this Software provided all our needs to make a successful estimation and make more profit on short and long terms

Contras:

Should have more features added to allow full coverage of projects costing and variable options needed to set a project benchmark.

Tim C.
3 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I use Contractors Office 6.1 and have for 3 or 4 years now. The learning curve was difficult but I had good help from Byron. I am pleased with the software but I do have some suggestions. 1) My customers find the work descriptions in the quotes to be confusing and disjointed, meaning that I have to spend more time explaining them or retyping all of the descriptions. 2) I would like to see totals for each item in the quote. Instead of a total at the bottom of each section. That way when I make changes the customer can see just how the change has affected the price. They can see the cost for each item in a section for instance that fancy garden door in the Window and Door section. I do like the fact that the markup is hidden in the quote, however. 3) I don't seem to be able to update now. The usual link is gone from the (About) area.

Robert M.
Owner en

Life saver

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I just started my 3rd year as a construction owner and it has been a really rough ride. I found myself under bidding just to make sure I had work. This among other things has put me really in a bad spot where I might loose my business until I can get out of debt. I would spend days looking up prices on the Web and making calls just to get ONE quote done. With Contractor's Office, I am done in about an hour or less with all my quotes. It saves me time, it allows me to bid my jobs correctly, and it's a lot less stressful on me.

I like that it does everything I need to provide an accurate quote. Plus you can break it down several different ways for the customer. I can also email it to them which is awesome.

Contras:

This is not really a con but this program can do so much it's going to take me some time to learn it.

Amber S.
Construction en India
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

You will be on the phone with the owner many times to debug the program

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Work with it. It is very difficult to master a program with a test drive. Every time I create a new application, I learn how to do more.

has a good data base, good training videos, Writes very nice contracts, easy to place scope of work.

Contras:

The database must be updated and kept current for accuracy.Work with it. It is very difficult to master a program with a test drive. Every time I create a new application, I learn how to do more.

Todd H.
4.5 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I am not very computer literate and I was reluctant to proceed with a computer-based estimating system. What a difference! It's cut my time spent on estimates to a fraction of the time it used to take and has made me more profitable by being so complete. Customers have commented on how professional my estimates are, and has a result I have more net sales. I also have had great help on the few times I have needed it. Byron has walked me through on a couple of things I didn't understand. I would say Priosoft is the most valuable tool I own.

Jesse O.
Owner en
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 51-200 empleados

Excellent and Cost Effective

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My company has had a great experience with this! Very efficient product!

The cost is great for what you get!

Contras:

Takes some time to get used to

Roy G.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Not happy at all with this software

2 hace 7 años

The only good thing I can say is that they do get back to you if you have a issue, but that is almost every time I open the program.

Contras:

Issues or errors pop up very often.

Vasilios V.
4 hace 10 años

Comentarios: We run a home remodeling business with an 8 person crew. All the time we like to have the best materials to run our business, like software, computers etc. We have used Contractor's Office for 2 years. It's an easy to learn tool, and you can make professional look estimates quick. The only thing about this software is when you get updates, you get problems when you run the software, and different kinds of errors. Support is OK though.

Matthias W.

Decent Product

3 hace 7 años

It's easy to use with a low learning curve.

Contras:

It's inconvenient to have to move from residential to commercial to find the things you need. It's difficult to sync with QuickBooks.

Dennis F.
President en
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Does not live up to the hype.

1 hace 5 años

Comentarios: You will be on the phone with the owner many times to debug the program.

Great customer service. Affordable yearly updates. You are going to need their number on speed dial.

Contras:

Crashes constantly. Not intuitive. Severe Beta stage development. Difficult learning curve due to the program's complexity versus the marketing description.

Ralph P.
Diseño
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I have been a user for over sever years and continue to pay for the updates.

5 hace 7 años

Flexibility is the key. I can create anything I need with the program.

Contras:

The database must be updated and kept current for accuracy.

Ricky L.
4.5 hace 10 años

Comentarios: Contractor's Office 6.0 has helped me turn quotes into profit for the last few years. Each quote has become easier and easier to complete. I need to add the accounting module to my existing software. Sometimes an error message pops up and I'll have to close out and reopen the program, but for the most part it's great.

Layne B.

Great for my business

4.5 hace 7 años

It speeds up our estimate process!

Contras:

Because the software is so complete, it does take a very long time to learn all the aspects of it.

Harold C.
owner en
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Like anyother program need to learn,

4 hace 5 años

Contras:

Thought you would get updates for 1 year, Not the case. many errors still in program after many updates. now unless I pay extra can fix them. SAD

Antonio G.
Project Manager en
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Decent Software

3 hace 5 años

Comentarios: this software combines properly the required applications to manage different constructions activities. The staff that is not really familiarised with the software have a low learning curve but sometimes it gets messy due to the lack of more clear menus. Also, it will be great if they could include export and import option to Excel.

easy to use, low learning curve, if you know how to read it properly, you can do a good job classification and progress tracking,

Contras:

it will help to have more clear menus and improve the colours in the software.

Brian M.
5 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I am very happy with the product. I think it would be awesome if it could link to Planswift in the future.

Lukasz S.
4.5 hace 10 años

Comentarios: Great, easy-to-learn software. Support is really good and always helpful.

Nate S.
Program Director en

Contractors Office

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Contractors office is a relatively good software that has really helped my business.

Helps organize fast