Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Houzz Pro

Houzz Pro es una solución todo en uno de marketing y gestión empresarial creada exclusivamente para profesionales de la remodelación y el diseño de viviendas.

Descubre más sobre Houzz Pro

Filtrar opiniones (344)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Houzz Pro antes?

Filtrar opiniones (344)

Manuel O.
Administrativo en España
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Es un servicio engañoso

1 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Es una estafa, estoy a la espera de la justicia. Ya que Houzz no se digna ni a contactar con nostros. Para cobrar son los mejores, para cumplir su parte del contrato no.

No me ha gustado nada el software, no hemos conseguido ningun cliente en 15 meses. Solo ha generado una carga de trabajo inmensa para 0 rendimiento. Además de las numerosas solicitudes realizadas con perfiles falsos para aparentar un trafico de clientes potenciales que no tienen.

Contras:

A la hora de solicitar la baja del servicios, no me la conceden. No me cogen el movil, no me responden a los correos. Sin embargo, la mensualidad si que me la cobran y no se puede devolver porque es un cargo desde EEUU.

hace 9 meses

Manuel, I'm sorry to hear you haven't gotten the results you hoped for. Your Client Success Manager will be in contact soon and please feel free to reach out if you have any other concerns. -Isaiah Brown, Pro Community Marketing Manager

Jo M.
Jo M.

HOUZZ for Kitchen and Bath Professionals

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: The lead generation is appreciated but confusing. Too much calling, emailing, texting. I try to contact most leads but few return my calls or emails. Sometimes they are confused as to why I am calling. Some, I think, just tell HOUZZ something because they got too far into the query.

After almost 10 years with HOUZZ I feel the cost is worth it. We have a large metropolitan area we include in our advertising. The ability to show potential customers our projects is the number 1 reason we use it. Although many features have been added, the only other one we use is the lead generating aspect. It takes attention and time but we do get some good leads that turn into projects.

Contras:

All of the added features are included in other software we already use such as DropBox , Quickbooks, and Asana. Starting over did not make sense for us. I have looked at some of the features but they appeared to take too much time to get started.

hace 4 meses

Hi, Jo, thank you for your review and for trusting Houzz for so long! We're happy to hear advertising and our leads have helped your business grow, but would love to show you how to get so much more out of some of our other features. We encourage you to connect with your client success manager so that we can show you all the capabilities available to you! Additionally, we really appreciate your feedback on how the lead system operates and we've communicated your concerns to our product team. -The Houzz Pro Team

Joseph A.

Efficiency in Design Business

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been great in terms of exposure and the use of Ivy software. The platform also offer the basics marketing tool which is very helpful.

The all in one software simplified the way I process my business. Ivy has made it easier and effective, although the software needs some improvements it is still better than most interior design software I know.

Contras:

The ability to edit or cancel items/products once the Invoice has been issued. Generating credit memos are also difficult. I also wish the bank transfer payments were free of charge.

la semana pasada

Hi, Joseph, thank you for your review and recommendation! This coming year, we'll be updating invoices and credit memos to reflect your suggestions, and look forward to hearing your feedback after! -The Houzz Pro Team

Lindsey H.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Diseño, 11-50 empleados

Houzz Pro Still Needs Work

3 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Time recording and product markup are easy.

Contras:

Our firm was an Ivy user for a long time. When Houzz acquired Ivy we migrated over to Houzz Pro. The ease of use, functionality, and functions have downgraded and created difficulty, frustration, and delays. The worst part of the experience is that the system for technical support is terribly lacking and I usually have to reach out several times to get the answers I'm looking for. Some issues were not able to be resolved. It feels like they are taking on more than they can handle and it's causing user businesses to suffer the consequences. The lead feature is nice but since they only allow one admin, it's annoying that our sales team cannot access the leads directly from their inbox and are forced to log on.

la semana pasada

Hi, Lindsey, thank you for your feedback. Since acquiring Ivy, our team has been hard at work upgrading the Houzz Pro experience, and you can expect to see many of those upgrades come to fruition early this year. Additionally, if you're still having issues getting some of your questions answered, please feel free to reach out to me directly so I can help get to the bottom of these roadblocks for you. -Isaiah Brown, Houzz Pro Community Manager

Marlena C.
Owner/Design en EE. UU.

We love Houzz Pro

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Love it!

It has everything we need to successfully run our business.

Contras:

There were some frustrating glitches happening when Houzz took over Ivy but they seem to be worked out for now.

hace 3 meses

Hi, Marlena, thank you for the review and recommendation! We've put a lot of hard work into improving Houzz Pro since its debut and we're happy to hear you agree that it's come a long way. -The Houzz Pro Team

Mary jean T.
owner en EE. UU.
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo

Liking it so far

4 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: good

I like using the estimate feature. It is a great layout and ease to send to clients.

Contras:

I wish there were more option in the 3 D design. Need more products. I think you should link up with Ferguson and Build.com to get their products in there.

hace 2 meses

Hi, Mary Jean, thank you for your review and we're so happy to hear you're loving your switch from CoConstruct to Houzz Pro. We're working hard to consistently improve our 3D floor planner offering, and your valuable feedback has been relayed to our product team. We look forward to hearing more about your experience as you get more familiar with Houzz Pro. -The Houzz Pro Team

Kathia L.
Principal designer en Canadá

Great platform

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Really nice experience

Houzz gave us the opportunity to be seen. Ivy is also a great tool for designer. Our manager was also excellent and gave us a lot of great advices

Contras:

Not international and also the fact that we were not able to change by ourselfs some settings

hace 2 meses

Hi, Kathia, thank you for your review and recommendation. I'm happy to hear Houzz Pro has helped your business get more exposure and that your dedicated success manager has lived up to their title! If you'd be willing to follow up with me, I would like to know more about the setting changes you feel are a bit too restrictive. -Isaiah Brown, Houzz Pro Community Manager

Sarah L.
Office Mgr en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

TilMar Design Inc

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Nothing negative to say really!

The ease of connection to customer s is fantastic and the amount of work generated is awesome. I like the specific information this provides it helps to weed out want we can't do before having an hour long conversation!

Contras:

I really don't have anything negative to say about Houzz. Its super easy to navigate and gives specific information up front.

hace 2 semanas

Hi, Sarah, thank you for your review and recommendation! If you should ever run into an issue in the future, you can always reach us through your dedicated success manager or at http://help.houzz.com. -The Houzz Pro Team

Barry F.
owner en EE. UU.

Best Showcase for my Work and Referrals

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have used this forum for over 7 years and have been very pleased. It all started with a small presentation that was put on in Grand Rapids, MI.

I am able to upload photos of my projects and my customer reviews add credibility myself as a contractor.

Contras:

The newer PRO is too technical for me and I don't have the time to be that involved.

hace 2 semanas

Hi, Barry, thank you for your review. Please feel free to follow up with me directly or with your dedicated client success manager so that we can help you feel confident when using all Houzz Pro has to offer. -Isaiah Brown, Houzz Pro Community Manager

Shirley D.
Commercial and Home Decorating & Staging en EE. UU.

Extreme Upgrade to my Business

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Being able to interact with my clients through the site. Actually sending them a link for there personal use to contact me and view the progress of their project.

Contras:

Not enough videos to help you learn how to maneuver through the system if you didn't purchase the plan with the leads.

hace 2 meses

Shirley, Thank you for your review! If you'd like to see more video tutorials, check out our video library that we're updating constantly with new content at https://www.houzz.com/for-pros/video-tutorials -The Houzz Pro Team

Araya K.
Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

design

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

the organization of the site and the ease of navigating the site

Contras:

Just started using it so i have not used the site much

el mes pasado

Araya, Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your trial. If you'd like to learn more, or would be willing to provide me with more of your specific feedback, I would love to connect directly with you. -Isaiah Brown, Pro Community Manager

Marie G.
Owner/Designer en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Enjoying the Professionalism of Houze Pro!

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Right now I'm pretty exhausted after working all day on several projects, but I will do my best with this. It seems that all the prospects I receive are wanting to do quite a bit of work, after being in their homes for all these months; but don't have the budget to do what they want, so even though I give a free consultation on the phone and answer all their questions. I really need some better prospects and am wondering if I need to update my website, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] thinks it's great. Should I not mention working within their budget? I am getting all the cheapskates it seems! i understand people are worried; so am I!! I also just the other day, tried to make some verbal improvements but it didn't tell me I had run over the 2500 word limit until I finished it, and so it didn't save any of it. I talked to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this and he told me to send what I wanted to write to him. Please look this over for me if you really want to help.I know Houzz keeps him pretty busy! Could someone else look my website over and make some suggestions. ? I think a longer video with music would be better..the one you have put on there is too short. Please advise me on that.. But I can honestly say that I have investigated other companies and nothing compares to your Professional program!! Thanks so much for your dedication to be a truly professional place for us designers and decorators to have our websites! Marie Given

I really like almost all of the features for Houzz Pro. I also really appreciate my dedicated account manager..[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...He always tries to call back ASAP and is very upbeat and helpful!! Please keep the prospect description short. In my opinion it should always fill just ONE sheet so it can be copied and followed up on until we get results of some kind.. and the phone number should show with it. Sometimes when I click on it, the screen changes, and I have to go find the phone number by clicking on Leads and going through putting the name in just to get the phone number. It's hard to describe, but that's it has recently started tot be a problem.. Otherwise it is very easy to work with. Please keep it informative, but short.

Contras:

Yes the REVIEW section could be improved. I have had several people have trouble in trying to give me a review, even though I have sent them a request for it from my end using their email address! Please make it easier for the client to leave a review. Second: I always send an email immediately after trying to call the lead. I NEVER have had a prospect say they received it! . there must be a fault in what Houzz puts as a Subject line, but they don't open it or receive it and reply to me. At that point, this is the ONLY way we can get in touch with some of them especially if the phone number is busy or incorrect. ! Please improve it and get it to the prospect right away. That would help a lot! What is happening here?

Peter S.
President en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Great integration of portfolio, website, advertising

5 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I have had a steady reliable account manager who regularly checks in with me to outline new features that were introduced, and even actually created the first version of our website which I subsequently tweaked a bit and personalized, but I was really impressed that she took the time to do this. This is definitely unique in the marketplace.

I like the integration between our Houzz profile content and creating a website from it. It allows me to keep a portfolio of our work that I can direct clients to along with the creation and management of our website which is hosted by Houzz. It provides a single portal for managing leads from people who choose us in general searches on Houzz such as what they call Houzz Project Match, to leads that come directly through our website which is hosted by Houzz. They all show up in the same place. With the addition of the website tools and a fair bit of customization of our website using them, it has really provided an easy solution for a fair bit of our marketing. I would highly recommend it, especially for a smaller company that does not already have an up to date website. Also, remarkably, since hosting our website on Houzz our organic search engine ranking is unexpectedly high after switching over a year ago.

Contras:

I would love even more website creation tools but I also recognize that with more complexity, it might go beyond my capability to use these new tools.

Kaley R.
Director of Business en EE. UU.

Houzz Pro is a Solid Option

4 el año pasado

Love the ease of use - it's a very intuitive software on the whole. It has most everything we need from an proposal/invoicing/client database side. (We use it along with Basecamp, which is our project manager software). The reporting feature is nice, as well. Reasonably priced and wonderful customer support!

Contras:

There are definitely some features that we feel are missing within this software. It would be nice to have a little more customization options when creating proposals/invoices with regards to adjusting line spacing, how large our company logo appears on the document, etc. You also cannot have an invoice with a negative amount (we don't have negative amounts too often, but every once in a while we need to refund a client and have a corresponding invoice that shows it). It'd also be nice to be able to make a templated proposal, so we can just use that to create a new one that already has a lot of the items in it that we use on most proposal - have to start from scratch every time creating a new invoice or proposal. We also bill in a cost + % format. It'd be nice to be able to ask for percentage amounts instead of just having dollar amount options for line items - for example, having the line item at the bottom be able to calculate a percentage of all the line items above it. But, all in all, these are smaller things and obviously not enough of a deterrent for us and we us Houzz Pro for our business and do enjoy it. Think it's a great software and is at a reasonable price.

Bryan P.
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Best Software for Custom Home Builders/Architects/Designers....

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Love it. I enjoy being a part of the development of what is actually needed for Pros... really feel heard. Love the new stuff that is coming up this fall. You are already working on ACH payments, POs, signatures on documents I upload, etc etc.... Really appreciate not having to manage ads on google, LOVE that it's the main part of marketing. I researched a lot of softwares prior to choosing Houzz, but you are coming out with things that allow me to use you guys exclusively. I also love supporting an Israeli company...

How much is included for the price! The Houzz team does so much on the back side to make my business find-able, and makes me look good in the customers eyes... as well as educate homeowners before I ever talk to them so that my job is easier. They also send me quality leads, vs sorting through mountains of leads to get to one that is ready to move forward.

Contras:

I am not able to customize the business website myself... aka have my graphic designer customize it for content and SEO. The one thing that would be nice is to have a section in the CRM for contractors/sub contractors.

Annette B.
VP Marketing / Operations en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

"Marketing, Production and Financial Tools that show promise for professionals"

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We started the Houzz Pro subscription to update our professional profile, create a new website and give ourselves more exposure. All of these goals have been achieved and we feel our overall experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a pleasure. As a former creative director, I directed her with my vision to see through every detail of the profile, our projects and the website design/content.

Learning and using the Leads and Projects features/functions has been a good way to track jobs as long as you have a dedicated person managing it. Some of the other tools like mood boards and 3D tools have not been tested out yet, but seem like they would add value working with clients in the future.

Contras:

1. The fact that you can't print out leads details has been a challenge and should be made available. Taking a screen capture to then print out is added time. 2. When scheduling project tasks, I would also like to print out the detail and hours for each task entered. This would help with sending out monthly invoices on jobs and tracking employee tasks. 3. Many times a lead comes in and we respond, but then Houzz Pro sends out an email to us to ask if we've followed up? 4. I found out from our accountant that QBonline does not integrate with QBdesktop. So, while we like the Estimate, Invoices and Change Order tools provided by Houzz Pro, we still need to have our bookkeeper "re-enter" these once a month into QBdesktop to keep track of everything. So this adds some extra time too.

hace 6 meses

Annette, thank you for your detailed feedback! We're constantly improving Houzz Pro, and input like yours is completely invaluable in that process. Should you ever run into any issues, please reach out to us at http://help.houzz.com. -The Houzz Pro Team

Gustavo M.
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados

Pearl Remodeling

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We think Houzz Pro is rapidly evolving and we believe it can beat the level of service that Yelp or other local listings have to offer.

Our company likes the analytical information, lead generation information, and the profile settings given to us. The information we receive is valuable such as addresses, phone numbers, project information, and metrics we can use to create strategies for our company.

Contras:

Although we do receive valuable information, we wish it was easier to download it into a pdf or an excel document. Additionally, we wish the layout of the incoming leads was organized a different way so we can easily see information quickly or sort leads by month, project types, and etc. We wish we could obtain emails of the leads we receive to build an email list. The ultimate dream would be for Houzz to connect to our CRM program Builder's Trend.

hace 5 meses

Hi, Gustavo, thanks for the detailed review and feedback! Houzz Pro itself has extensive CRM capabilities that meet a lot of the needs you're looking for! Your customer success manager can walk you through those capabilities, and we hope you'll agree they'll exceed your expectations. -The Houzz Pro Team

Laurie Y.
Principal designer en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

A review from an avid user

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Offer 3D design now, invoice génération for purchases appear very professional, mood boards are easy to use and handy, my customer service manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Tech support has not always been great at all but it has improved

Most impactful was the design software and mood boards and 3D option to show myself and clients. It was easy to on-board Houzz pro - Ivy is useful and reliable

Contras:

The Houzz pro software design program is still buggy and missing key items such as stairs and a fireplace. Bugs need to be fixed as I have lost floor plans and needed to regain trust in the program. Would be great to be able to customize specific furniture pieces into program and also, if Houzz could be more Canadian friendly, it would go a long way towards improvement. The lead generation is not great so far. Need better quality and legitimate leads to justify what I pay. Most are not interested in any design service and just playing around with the program. They do not return my call when I follow up. I almost have stopped follow up as it takes time and is. It rewarded

Alisa H.
Principal Designer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Houzz Pro - Makes Running My Small Design Firm Easier!

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I love working with my Houzz Associate! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the most helpful representative I've ever had since the early days of using Houzz. With the new changes that come through every month, he takes the time to help me take full advantage of my membership!

I love the image integration of Houzz Pro and the referral system improvements. I now have more specific client leads that are closer to who we remodel for. Houzz Ideabooks are our favorite tool, but we have also been early adopters of both Houzz and Ivy and their client proposal/invoicing program. I am looking forward to more developments of the merger of the two companies.

Contras:

When Houzz makes a development change it isn't always for the good of the users. However, when I speak to my Houzz Associate directly, they will walk through my concern and take it back to tech support if something that I found critical changed and find a work around or have it come back.

hace 6 meses

Thank you for providing your feedback, Alisa. We've worked hard to make the transition from Ivy to Houzz Pro as seamless as possible, so it's certainly gratifying to hear it's gone well for you. In addition to talking with your Success Manager, should you ever have any feedback you want to share about new updates, please feel free to do so at http://help.houzz.com. -The Houzz Pro Team

Ewa P.

Great for Interior Designers

5 hace 7 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Very happy

Industry-specific features make it a great solution for interior designers. Wonderful personalized support from the Houzz Team, is always appreciated.

Contras:

The virtual site-measure tool needs improvement - not sure if the technology is there yet, but as is it requires that the measure options are on the same level - easy with empty spaces, hard when there are furniture pieces in the way. Can't wait for that tool to improve in the future!

Daniel S.
Owner/Landscape Designer en EE. UU.

Landscape Designer & Houzz Pro

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: My overall satisfaction would be a 9 out of 10 rating. As I mentioned in my previous message about the "cons," with Houzz Pro unable to provide a client app is why I am only rating this a 9 out of 10. Other than this I am extremely satisfied for now with Houzz Pro. I am really curious to find out if there is anything on the IT side in hopes of a new app development coming out any time soon.

I love that everything you need from start to finish for my projects are all stored through the Houzz Pro dashboard. It doesn't matter how large or small the scale of my projects, Houzz Pro seems to have everything I need in order to properly manage projects.

Contras:

I do wish there was an app feature for my clients to use. The homeowners that trust me to take on their large projects are extremely busy people as well, as some are CEOs and CFOs to large companies. The larger projects require way more management which requires way more communication between myself and my client. These extremely busy homeowners would benefit from an app for them to log in and see their dashboard, messages, documents directly from their phone or tablet with just a hit of their finger. This is the largest request I am receiving from my clients and I agree with them, that a homeowner app for houzz pro would be crucial in leveling up my customer satisfaction which ultimately will increase my overall satisfaction with Houzz Pro.

hace 3 meses

Hi, Daniel, thank you for your review and recommendation! We actually do have a dashboard that your clients can access on mobile! As they use it, we would love to hear your and their feedback on how we can improve it. -The Houzz Pro Team

Donna M.
Owner/Designer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

it is my back pocket power card.

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I am still using it for leads, tracking, portfolio display, and reviews to build new business.

The analytics are very helpful to keep track of progress and what is showing as successful.

Contras:

No scheduling component for projects and all the phases of present product, price product, order product, the product arrives/delivered/inspected. All helpful for the communication of the project and job site progress.

hace 2 semanas

Hi, Donna, thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear you've found our analytics empowering, and your thoughts on scheduling have been shared with our product team. I hope you choose to keep your power card long-term! If you'd be willing, I would love to connect with you directly to hear more about your experience with Houzz Pro. -Isaiah Brown, Houzz Pro Community Manager

Rebecca M.

Nested. Design + Build

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I have enjoyed the new changes and the ease of the Houzz Pro app.

I enjoy the lead generation organization software. It is easy to use and track the progression. I also, use the idea books with clients and this is helpful in the beginning design and architectural phases while trying to capture their vision.

Contras:

I haven't really run into anything yet that has created frustration or difficulty. I think it took some time to determine the right selections of services to get to our right client but after a few tweekings in price range and scope of what we do honed in the leads have been more productive.

hace 5 meses

Hi, Rebecca, thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed the transition from using Houzz to inspire clients to fully integrating it into your organization. Though you haven't run into any frustrations as of yet, if you do, please feel free to reach out anytime at http://help.houzz.com. -The Houzz Pro Team

Christopher C.
President en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Every day it seems to get better.

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: What did we do before we had this type of technology. they only bring us the type of work that meets our profile and then give us the tracking mechanism to insure we can mange the client interaction.

The software has a fairly significant learning curve for people like myself who have run their company mostly off of a combination of spreadsheets and contact list. I am finding that the program has so much depth and the more we get into it the more we realize that we need to go all in. Houzz has been so good to us on all the other platforms that we would be foolish not to take advantage of this. If you do not have reagional placement contacts in place with them you are not spending your advertising $'s very well.

Contras:

The shear size of all that you can do in the program. As the combined reviews of our company round 12 M. Double of what it was just three years ago we realize that having everything in one place is the best strategy. But getting 30+ years worth of experience into a single program seems daunting. Would be great if they had on the ground tech staff you could hire to make the transition.

Anne marie A.
Owner/Principal en EE. UU.

Overall happy

4 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Customer service is responsive - usually able to get in touch with someone in a day or so.

that its user friendly. It does have many nuances that I have had to figure out the hard way, but that is true of any program.

Contras:

I have mentioned these issues else where and super hopeful they will be addresses in time.