Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Covve

Toma el control de tus contactos y encuentra tus mejores clientes potenciales

Descubre más sobre Covve

Filtrar opiniones (42)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Covve antes?

Filtrar opiniones (42)

Marius G.
Marius G.
Growth Hacker en Rumania
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best app to manage and keep in touch with your contacts

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: If your contact list is large and keeps growing, then you'll love Covve. For me, the most important feature is the reminder to keep in touch with some of my contacts. It's easily to meet a person once and forget about ever contacting him/her again. Three years later might be too awkward to contact. That's why I love reminders.

I love the ability to scan business cards to easily add contacts. I had a big pile of business cards which I could now throw away as I scanned them all with Covve and imported the data on them. I also enjoy using the "In touch" feature, which reminds me periodically to get in touch with the contacts I have selected.

Contras:

Weirdly enough, if you do not select a square photo as your profile picture, it will "squish" it to fit rather than crop it. I expected the ability to crop the picture inside the app. Not a big problem, just something annoyed me at first.

Brian S.
Brian S.
Administración educativa, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Efficient & Easy to Use

5 hace 8 meses

I'm not too familiar with personal CRM softwares, but Covve's interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate and use. I love the contact software, which lets me clean up my phone contacts and scan/import business cards with ease - exactly what I didn't even know I needed! This is a must-have for networking!

Contras:

One thing that could be improved is the layout and personalization of the main home screen - seeing a list of 30+ contacts waiting to be sorted was a little daunting. I would have liked to see the contacts I already have connected with or a list of my reminders first, then maybe suggested contacts afterwards - or a way to personalize all of that.

Doctoral Faculty Advisor en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 501-1,000 empleados

Untangling Your Contacts

3 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I’m finding Covve useful and they seem to be working on an aggressive product roadmap that will continue to add value in the days and years to come. While it is not the be-all-end-all of contact management, there is promise and a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Particularly as an SAAS product, Covve is very responsive—even with over 4000 contacts across my various address books.

Contras:

I’ve found that while it’s easy to add and edit information within Covve, some of those edits don’t always seem to find their way back into the various databases. There are also prompts to invite key contacts to Covve to share their contact data and effectively create a personal “LinkedIn”-like network. In the right context, I can see this being a wonderful asset, but there’s also a bit of a built-in creep factor.

P.j. L.
P.j. L.
Co-Founder en EE. UU.

Huge Productivity Hack For Sales

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Extremely happy, its now something I use weekly.

Started using Covve in 2017 to manage my personal contacts (mainly outside of work). However, as our team started to move full remote in 2020 we began experimenting with different tools and workflow experiences for different team members and Covve was a HUGE hit with the team.

Contras:

Covve serves lots of different verticals and use cases - so some of the functionality was not applicable to me - and required a bit of trial and error to uncover what I needed vs didn't need. But that is mainly my personal preference.

Suniul K.
Suniul K.
College Student en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

The best CRM hands down!

5 el año pasado

As a college student and entrepreneur, this app helps me out in all aspects of my life, both social and personal. I especially appreciate the social media integration and I am so appreciative of how simple this app makes my life.

Contras:

As of right now, there is nothing about Covve that I don't like so far.

Vidya S.
Vidya S.
Songwriter en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente: GetApp

Finally something to organize my messy phone book!

5 el año pasado

Great for staying in touch with clients and following up with networking leads. The ease of organization & business card import feature makes it easy to make connections and stay on top of managing professional relationships. I love that it also syncs with contacts already in your phone. A must have for networking in any field!

Contras:

No negatives here for me - UI is intuitive and clean, organization is great. Have not tried paid features.

Aaron L.
Aaron L.
Sales & Business Development en EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Ultimate productivity hack for serial networkers.

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: In a sales role, keeping notes on my lukewarm prospects is key. During Covid-19 I have been working more from my phone and less from my computer - so this gives me the functionality I need.

Covve is essentially a contact book on steroids. It integrates seamlessly with my iPhone and provides tons of great features for keeping personal/work-related notes on my contacts.

Contras:

Some of the features I don't personally find useful - but to each their own. For what I use it for it checks all the boxes.

Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

Excellent at what it does

5 el año pasado

The scanning and searching functions are great!! This app does exactly what I need it to do and has saved me so much time managing relationships and contacts. The News update is cool too. Check it out!

Contras:

No - only positive experiences so far. Finally a contacts managing app that does everything as advertised - and easy to use

Tyler J.
Tyler J.
Ropa y moda, Trabajador autónomo

Best Contacts Application

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I love this application and It is perfect for college students or anyone in their professional career.

It is so easy to use and navigate. I recommend it to anyone.

Contras:

nothing, this application is perfect for what It does.

Dr. simon M.
Dr. simon M.
CEO en EE. UU.
Banca, 2-10 empleados

It just works

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: After trying many other business card scanning contact managers and finally turning away from Full Contact/Contacts Plus after they destroyed the interface and functionality in their supposed improvements, I tried Covve and it worked immediately and seamlessly. It is intuitive and the functionality is fast and elegant. Highly recommended.

Immediate transcription on scanning and ability to edit right away.

Contras:

Errors int he scan that you need to correct when inputting.

Taylor M.
student en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 10,000+ empleados

I LOVE COOVE

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I use it daily because I am so happy with how it has changed my work life.

There is no better networking and contact software that I have been able to find. Their customer service and the quality of their platform make hem the best option out there!

Contras:

I love everything about this product! Everyone has to download this app immediately!

Ye jin ming M.
Growth Lead en Singapur
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Keep Your Corporate Network Warm

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Touching base with my corporate network becomes more organized.

Covve proves to be my smart phonebook assistant that sends alerts on my corporate contacts - from company news (News Stories) to automatic reminder (last contact date) feature. Coove is an under-rated app that will certainly improve your relationship with your contact list.

Contras:

Quite laggy/ buggy on android phones but works smooth on iOS.

Chris T.
Client Sucess Manager en Chipre

Easy, Fast, Accurate

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Extremely happy, astonished with how fast it was done

Extremely easy to use, super-accurate app

Contras:

There weren't any issues with the usage or the results of scanning

Serena L.
Designer en Singapur
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Keep a close tabs on my business contacts

4 hace 3 años

Subtle reminders to keep our contacts 'alive'. This is really an important feature as personally i feel is not only about networking, is about keeping the connection active. The AI news seems pretty helpful too. Covve is a smarter way to touch base with contacts that matter. Using it on iOS and is pretty stable.

Contras:

Would be awesome if they have a zapier integration so to link with my crm for more possibilities.

Evangelina F.
SEO Specialist en Chipre
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Fantastic app!

5 hace 2 años

A great app, highly recommended, especially if you're often on the move and depend on saving business card info quickly and accurately. This business card scanner is alt–cool!

Contras:

Nothing – it is super easy to use, simple, accurate and miles ahead of current competition.

Gabrielle S.
CEO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Best CRM for what I need to automate my systems

5 el año pasado

I would say this is the best mobile CRM for what I need. Since using Covve, the auto reminders in the CRM are the most useful features for me. There's also features/ai which for intuitive outreach like news feature that provide you relevant stories based on the location of your contact. I never would have thought of that! It's easy to keep in touch with connections.

Contras:

It's a little slow on Android but not a deal breaker.

Steven Z.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Nice personal CRM

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great for networking and personal use -- helps to stay connected with contacts and friends with reminders. Puts all contacts in a single place, making it very easy to use. Additional business card scanning feature.

Very useful app, and user interface is well thought-out. Works seamlessly on iOS.

Contras:

Not a ton of features as of now, but definitely has room to grow. Great at what it does.

Spence B.
Product Designer en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Finally bringing AI to the contacts book!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I don’t usually rate apps, but this is one of those life savers that deserves the review. It’s so easy to forget to follow up with important people in your network, but Covve prevents that. Really pleased with the experience so far.

This app is easy to use, simple, and innovative

Contras:

This app doesn't sync with Linkedin which is an important aspect of networking in the pandemic

Daphne P.
Digital Marketing Executive en Chipre

Very accurate

5 el año pasado

It is extremely accurate and was successful in scanning different languages It's also very simple to use and very fast

Contras:

I had no issues with using this app. Accurate scanner, saved me a bunch of time and paper!

Eva C.
Owner en Chipre
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Super easy to use and very accurate

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very efficient way to get business cards straight into my contacts and mailing list

Very simple to use Accurate Very fast to get card into my contacts Export

Contras:

Sometimes exported excel columns need adjustment before importing

Timothy K.
Engineer en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, Trabajador autónomo

Invaluable App

5 el año pasado

Helpful features and streamlined interface have been extremely useful in managing my contacts and aiding my networking

Contras:

Just would like to see the app expand and add more features

Pangratios V.
PRINCIPAL en Chipre
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to take advantage of professional contacts and support Business Developement efforts

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It has good features to improve the address book, but for our company the most important benefit is the support for our business development efforts and strategic planning. The maps and the filtering allow us to evaluate our reach in certain regions and industries, and plan accordingly for the areas we need to improve on. Senior people love the idea of privately shared address books - gives them peace of mind that their contacts remain private, but helps them engage in conversations with colleagues about specific opportunities.

Adonis T.
Director en Chipre
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Adonis Theocharides

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very efficient and useful application! highly recommended!

Ease of use and integration with other applications!

Contras:

nothing in particular - very efficient application!

Krzysztof A.
Krzysztof A.
Prezes Zarządu en Polonia
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

iPhone Covve user

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I do not forget to call my customers from time to time. If I do it it's intentionally.

It helps to manage well my business contacts.

Contras:

Some functionalities are only via webpage and not via phone.

Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados

Love this app!

5 el año pasado

I love how all features are very straight forward and easy to use!

Contras:

Would love to have more updated features