Sobre Vuforia

Vuforia provides the fastest, easiest and most advanced AR solutions to help industrial enterprises address workforce challenges.

Descubre más sobre Vuforia

Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Vuforia tiene una valoración global de 5.0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (1)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Vuforia antes?

Mahmud H.
Mahmud H.
Graduate Research Assistant en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great plugin with Unity

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I am a Unity Simulation Developer and I dabbled around the Augmented Reality sphere for a while. The first AR application I built was with Vuforia and Unity. It was quite easy to create. I had to upload an image to use as a marker and wrote a few line of codes to spawn a 3D model whenever the camera sees the marker. Most options were drag and drop, nothing difficult. After deploying and running the app on my android phone, whenever I put the marker image in front of the camera, it would spawn that 3D model. A lot more is achievable with quite an ease.

First of all, it comes built-in with Unity, the game development platform. Second, it is free to use. Third, the learning curve is not that steep. Fourth, great community of users and educational materials out there.

Contras:

I have not use there other products except the Unity plug-in. But, from my experience of using it there I can say that they are doing a great job in this highly competitive market.