Sobre Townscript

No disponible

Refund system works pretty well (though I used it just once.). Discount codes are awesome (if you have one).

Contras:

Team, we seriously need to have a way out for this one and I'm sure team will have a way out. Event creatives gets cropped badly.

Valoraciones de Townscript

Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.1/10

Townscript tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 54 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (54)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Townscript antes?

Marketer en India
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Single Platform all typo of Online events

5 hace 2 años

Easy to use Ticketing system for a paid event Attendee management system Pricing

Contras:

Need more features Payments methods for all countries

Jai M.
Peon en India
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

Trust me you'll use it and you'll love it - DIYness of the Portal

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The best ever we have worked with - Townscript team and the ticketing portal! We have 12 events pan india all round the year and they manage seriously from needle to ship for us. HAIL TOWNSCRIPT !! :)

* DIY (Do It Yourself) Thing! * Real 24x7 Dedicated Customer Support - Believe me always ready to help * Simplicity & Diversification of the portal * Efficient & Effective - both team & systems * Team has a solution for any kind of challenge * Timely and undelayed payouts * Marketing & Support Team

Contras:

* Organisers shall also have a control for sending promotional e-mailers and SMS's to the whole of the email database. Townscript can limit the frequency to be used for the same option to curb overusage of the same. Marketing team shall set a monthly calendar. * Payouts and Accounts - Gets disturbed in a way because whenever i ask for payouts, there's a lumpsum deduction from my existing events which pools up to the asked amount and in turn the balances for the events gets disturbed. Team, we seriously need to have a way out for this one and I'm sure team will have a way out. * Event creatives gets cropped badly.

Vishal S.
Event organiser en India

You Product is user friendly undoubtedly but you Customer support is Zero

3 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Customer Support is Worst there is a delay and theres no helpline number neither. Not really Supportive expected much but not worth it. Eilier i use to use Meraevents but this time I used Townscript now I m repenting.
You should at least have support email id. Which is not there.

UI Part and Registration process is easy from the Customer Point of view. Payment gateways are good responsive.

Contras:

Organisers view not so user-friendly. But there should be some help support options. Payment Status after the Event needs to be notified.

Abid M.
Admin Head en India
Filantropía, 2-10 empleados

decent software

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: last year we had joined you'll exclusively and in our event graphic event from delhi's graphic was uploaded. we got it to notice but we were expecting compensation but no compensation was done, in the sense pushing event more aggressively, as for us it was our 1st event STILL we continued to be loyal and tied up with youll. this is the 3rd event and being a Foundation we expected a good support.

database, when you talk about Marathon Events and reasonably an easy kinda software to operate and upload events.

Contras:

need more responsible managers for answering issues. reason mentioned in the General Comments. really need to look into this.

Ishan S.
Come Founder en India
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Lets You Focus On Your Event

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been using townscript for 3 years now as our ticketing partners. We have been very happy with the overall experience.

- Very Easy to set up - Handy mobile application - Periodic settlements and emails - Easy technical integration - The pop up payment modal is also very nice

Contras:

We have had a great experience from townscript. I don't think i can think of any cons from townscript.

Debasree D.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

Group Art Circle is rocking completely with Townscript

5 hace 3 años

I really like the ease of use and systematic organization for every ticket link that i create. In Group Art Circle, we need to create tickets every weekend, so it is really easy to duplicate a past event and edit the information. Also i can go to the past events and pull up any info if i want.

Contras:

Really none. There is nothing i can say i would want to improve. I'm really happy with whatever Townscript is providing. I'm glad, i moved from instamojo to townscript.

Nirmal K.
Student en India
1,001-5,000 empleados

Simple and User Friendly

5 hace 3 años

As the title says, it's so simple to use. The user interface allows you to navigate through the site's features in a easier manner. Very good Customer Support. Responses were quick.

Contras:

I felt that, payment gateway fee is a bit expensive. Next, this is not more of a Con I would say, I feel, a Mobile app version of Townscript would be an extra advantage for the users as well as for the company.

Salwat H.
Co-founder en India
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

A startup that supports another startup

5 hace 3 años

Good people Timely payouts They are always there to listen to you Technology updation Value for money And so many others. We were able to start our journey because of them. Their payment support made a big change for our startup.

Contras:

There was nothing as such that we did not like about Townscript. They are good and passionate in their job.

Shashidhar B.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I am an active user of this platform. I like it very much

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use this platform to set up both online and offline events from time to time. So far my experience is great!

Setting up the event is pretty easy. As a user, I find it convenient at all stages. The do-it-yourself feature is pretty good.

Contras:

Townscript is charging little extra money I feel. Sometimes, I had faced issues with responsiveness on all screens

Venkatesh R.
Founder of tryScrum.com en India
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Overall a fantastic experience

5 hace 3 años

Customer Service is awesome. Would certainly recommend for others. Usability is great and response to the queries are great too.

Contras:

Nothing as of now. But there is a lot of scope for Improvement. There are few things that can be automated too!

Amit K.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Online Event Management could not have been better!

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have been using Townscript for our events since last two year and have always liked the convenience it provides with respect to hosting an event. The web interface is very intuitive and effective. The tickets (if any) are generally resolved within hours of reporting - the cr team is really efficient.

Easy Customization - One step customization of event details, topics, and ticket details Ease of use - Seamless process, eliminates any back and forth approvals etc Event Checking - This is an awesome feature to do online check-in of guests - saves a ton of manual time and effort

Contras:

A feature for aiding/assisting online marketing of events could be added. A mobile app to create event would be great.

Ramesh P.
Vice President en India
Filantropía, 11-50 empleados

Exceptional customer service !! I am very happy

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Many wishes to the team and a great product.

all features are easy to use and have lot of features. liked it very much. they keep on releasing the new features which is the best part

Contras:

not found as of now not found any cons. so not sure what to write as a customer this one the first i recommend everyone

Rahul S.

Simple & Effective

Comentarios: Digital marketing integration & support

Ease of usage & setup Payment process Customer Support Overall it was an easy setup & execution for doing

Contras:

Some more features can be added Digital marketing part can be improved Otherwise nothing major cons in system

Sanjeev K.
Catalyst en India
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Functional Smart and Responsive

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I would want to control the size and in fact place pictures of the event in the event description section.

Have used the platform for some events. They are always improving. Ease of operation. Anyone can do it. The payouts are very timely and never had any issue with them. Their response time is also nice.

Contras:

Their feature pages for the event details could do with a lot more presentation style options and formatting. The preview function could give a better consumer interface.

Swati S.
Digital Advertising en India
11-50 empleados

Feedback to townscript

Comentarios: Good

Easy to use, responsive, townscript have amazing audience size which is help to promote our events.

Contras:

Kindly share your contact details like phone or email etc.

Nataraj G.
Photographer and event organizer en India

Amazing gr8 support from Townscript team

5 hace 3 años

Customer support is very nice and wonderfull site for online registration and justbliked it.........

Contras:

All support is superb and very easy and understandable process ther is nothing to degrade this site

Prasanth P.
Manager en India
Software informático, 1,001-5,000 empleados

IDBI FLI SCM 2018

5 hace 3 años

Ease of use, dashboard, category changes, Cancellation and Refunds process. Proactive query settlements. Quick turnaroud even on holidays and late hours.

Contras:

Nothing material to mention here...

Dinesh K.

Pretty good

4 hace 3 años

Good Dashboard Good settlement system Good features Control and DIY feature Good invoicing system

Contras:

No sms facility Marketing can be better for the event Event app can be better in functionality Role distinction to be provided

Gauri B.
1234 en India
201-500 empleados

nice!

Comentarios: NO

I really like the platform becuase it is easy to use and takes very little time to book tickets for any event

Contras:

The platform has too many events to choose from and sometimes one can easily miss the location of the event.

Badri N.
Trustee en India

WOW

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Keep up the good work!

Very user friendly and has catered for all requirements of an organiser. Cloning of the event is a brilliant thing.

Contras:

None. Continuous updates have made life easier. Very friendly and prompt service also adds value to the service.

Ramakrishnan K.
Chief Unscenester en India
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to set up a ticketed event

5 hace 3 años

Ease of use One can set up a ticketed event quickly Really good customer support so far I haven't come across a glitch till now

Contras:

Although there is a discounted ticket option, I'm not sure if there is a way to do multi-tiered pricing of tickets, like Early Bird, Phase 1, Phase 2 etc. ticketing I could do with more targeted marketing support for the kind of events I organise which are independent music live gigs. But I think that will happen as the event and audience base grows.

Shubham S.
Director en India
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great, flexible and fabulous.

5 hace 3 años

Ease of use. Feature Rich. Value for money. Fast and Reliable. Best Customer Support. Satisfaction..

Sandhya C.
SEO Executive en India
11-50 empleados

I like this product.

Comentarios: Good

I have been using this for quite some time now. I am really satisfied with the product, hope they continue the good work.

Contras:

If they make it a bit more user-friendly I would be able to recommend it to my non-tech savvy friends as well.

Anukrit J.
Chairperson en India
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Townscript has covered a variety of functions and use cases which makes it a great platform for events

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Its a great site overall

All the functions are available and well implemented. The User Interface is pretty simple and easy to understand. All the payment methods are available

Contras:

I had entered the details for an event and I check the box for repeating event and filled the details accordingly. However, later we cancelled the event on the repeating day but it was difficult to edit on Townscript

Mudit J.
Secretary en India
Filantropía, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Townscript has enabled us to conduct our alumni meet events flawlessly

5 hace 3 años

Ensuring participation in event is an important aspect of success of event. Townscript has enabled us to book tickets in advance using multiple payment modes. Their ability to create custom forms and features like collecting platform fee and GST directly from registrants

Contras:

Payment gateway transactions fail sometime. That's it and everything else is great. No further cons.