Opiniones de The Wise Agent

4.1 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.6 /5

Sobre The Wise Agent

Wise Agent ayuda a los agentes inmobiliarios (REALTORS®) a ser más eficientes, ya que les da la oportunidad de ahorrar tiempo y ganar más dinero con menos estrés.

Descubre más sobre The Wise Agent

Mostrando 525 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Greg H.
Realtor®
  • Publicado el 28/11/2018

"Finally found The One!"

Comentarios: My overall experience with The Wise Agent has been superb! It beats all of the other similar platforms I've tried over the years...and it's so simple to use, even the non-techies on my team like it and use it with ease!

Puntos a favor: Wise Agent does all the things I need in a real estate CRM. Whether for basic management of contacts in an easy to use database or getting fancy with ongoing nurture campaigns for leads and sphere, Wise Agent is the best system I've come across...and I've tried several over the past couple decades. While it works fine for a solo agent, Wise Agent also has a great set-up for teams. Since I now have a growing team, we're finding that it works very well in handling our separate leads, emails, etc. We also like the built-in enhancements and integrations, like automatic Facebook Lead Ad contacts import. I could go on, but try it for yourself!

Contras: Ok, so nothing is perfect...and I know that by trying many similar systems through the years. I chose Wise Agent because it has more of the features that are important to me. If I have to choose a fault with it though, I would say that the tutorial videos need to be tweaked a little. While the videos are pretty good at explaining the set-up and guiding you through a process, I would like them to start out with "why" a particular feature is there and "how" to best use it. But, that becomes obsolete when the support staff is so good. I've always been able to just call in and speak to a friendly live voice and get good help and clarification.

• Publicado el 28/11/2018
Brian D.
Associate Managing Broker
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"Over a Decade Using Wise Agent"

Comentarios: They are very good at responding to support issues and when suggestions are made they tend to listen.

Puntos a favor: Overall it has all the features of the other top CRM's but is much more affordable. They are continuing to improve the features. / They tend to try and follow needs of industry and the way we work.

Contras: The built-in word processor has a little to be desired but is getting better.

Kristin M.
Broker
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"Good Ideas, Poor Execution"

Comentarios: Frustrating. Frustrating. Frustrating.

Puntos a favor: The overall idea is good - many of the features are what I need to work my business.

Contras: The development team is very inconsiderate of current users. Features are added and taken away without regard to how it will impact the end user. I have more than once opened my account to find that features important to me and my work flow are either changed or missing with no warning or explanation. Further - customer support people are apparently not trained on the new features. The recent modifications to the checklists are a good example. When an agent is working multiple transactions, the NEED is to stay on top of and ahead of deadlines. Why then, do the upcoming tasks show on the calendar unless they are completed? The critical dates also show ONLY when complete. Yes - these dates are on the task list - and on the checklist - but they are MOST useful (to me) on a CALENDAR - which I SWEAR used to be the case. Then - the task section of the revised check list was modified to be scrollable, but only displays 3 tasks at a time. Wise Agent should use focus groups to design features, because software engineers think and work very differently that REALTORS!

Maria f D.
principal broker

"drip campaigs"

Comentarios: it is a good product for the price, but there are certain features that could be improved, when I call the customer services the answer may be "oh well, we can't do this or that".

Puntos a favor: drip campaigns as a core is ok, i can email regularly letters and drips.

Contras: there is no relational database between the marketing and the customers list that is easy to figure out.
Marketing drip campaigns are not easy to use, for instance if I create a letter I can mix and match it with a drip campaign event.- creating events are not easy to use and takes time, I can't use the events on one campaign into another.
Why I need this: I sell properties, I would like to create a letter called (sold september 2019)_ and be able to use that event into other drip campaigns like sellers to be, or new customers, or residential properties sold this year... in any case letters and drip campaigns can be cumbersome.

Rebecca B.
Trainer Associate
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/7/2019

"The Wise Agent- Best CRM out there"

Comentarios: Easily keeps me in front of my clients. Agents like that their name is on the email. They tend to at least respond to me more often
It lets me reach more people at a time, help design flyers, and I love the Newsletters. I did I say that before.

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of using Wise Agent. I mostly use the CRM and calendar. Being able to send personalized emails in a large group is my favorite part of Wise Agent. I also like the Educational Videos and 24/7 assistance. Love the news letters and Oh yeah the price is really right!!!

Contras: My only dislike is the number of emails going out a day keeps getting fewer and fewer. I used to be able to invite large groups to REALTOR classes in a week now it takes 3 weeks.

Lori A.
  • Publicado el 12/8/2019

"Love it"

Comentarios: I think it's a great product. I love it.

Puntos a favor: The ability to implement landing pages and leads directly into the CRM. The commissions tracker to keep focused on my goals. The tasks manager.

Contras: The inability to separate incoming leads from going into the main database pool. It would be helpful to quality them first. Or some sort of grading system for them as they are worked through he pipeline.

• Publicado el 12/8/2019
Cindy B.
REALTOR
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"WISE AGENT CRM"

Comentarios: Clients and leads must be "touched" atleast once a month in order for them to remember you as their Realtor. This program allows us to stay in touch with every client/lead. It also has a Goal Tracker that helps keep us accountable for our production.

Puntos a favor: The ability to keep in touch with clients and leads thru a drip campaign. It has "standard letters" you can use in your campaigns or you can customize your letters

Contras: I love everything about it! I honestly can not think of even one thing that I am not happy with. They are always upgrading and adding additional feature that are a benefit to Realtors.

• Publicado el 11/2/2020
Stephen K.
  • Publicado el 19/2/2020

"I Love Wise Agent"

Comentarios: Before I started using Wise Agent I struggled keeping track of my clients and following up on a regular basis. Now, I have over 2000 clients that I follow up with on a regular basis with the Wise Agent marketing features, drip campaigns, texting feature, and email feature.

Puntos a favor: I have used several CRM during my tenure as a real estate agent and Wise Agent is by far the best. It has all the features and applications I want and need for my business without all the extra stuff I don't need. It is extremely easy to use and navigate. I especially like the marketing feature as well as the feature that keeps track of my sales.

Contras: I wish the landing pages feature was included in my monthly membership rather than an addon for additional cost.

• Publicado el 19/2/2020
Marianne M.
Office Administrator
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 13/12/2019

"Best Customer Service and Fantastic CRM!"

Comentarios: Excellent CRM tool that can easily integrate with multiple platforms, is user friendly, and hands down has the best customer service available!

Puntos a favor: Affordable, user friendly, easily integrates with all of our other programs including google, syncs contacts, and the BEST customer service!

Contras: Had to contact customer service to be able to find a few of the tutorials that I knew were available but just couldn't find without assistance. Design is not as sleek as some of the competitors but the customer service more than makes up for it.

• Publicado el 13/12/2019
Salesperson
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10,000+ empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 20/8/2019

"Easy to Use CRM"

Comentarios: It is nice to have easy access to all my prospects.

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of creating landing pages.

Contras: I wish they had a stand alone mobile app, instead of having to use a browser to access on my phone or iPad.

• Publicado el 20/8/2019
Gail P.
Transaction Coordinator
  • Publicado el 30/7/2019

"Pros and Cons of Wise Agent real estate transactions"

Comentarios: The new format is ok....I still have problems reading transaction notes cause of scrolling down in a very small space. older version was better I think.

Puntos a favor: Customer service is good; I had so many issues with latest update tho. I do like the fact that it's a monthly fee. Kind of easy to navigate.

Contras: With the recent update, I've gotten disappointed in Wise Agent software. I've been using this software for 9 years now. Any time an update is brought on, users are not given any notice of update, changes that will be made with newest update, and if there are any problems...go to website to watch videos to figure out how to navigate through the new update (basically you're on your own to figure it out cause some issues were not addressed and I had to call and speak to someone there). With this new update, I'm finding some of my daily tasks are not being auto populated to main task list. I've found some of these completely by mistake (i.e., needing to order termite inspection, check on loan progress). May be "my bad" but I've gotten tired of having to contact wise agent, wait for them to respond, then work through the problem. I just kind of let it go for now and hope I'm able to catch these items. This last update cost me about a week's worth of not being able to get my job done...there were so many issues that were not working and this update completely changed the look/how navigate/etc . The customer service is pretty good tho...I know I wore a couple of people out trying to get certain issues fixed. I thought about trying different software from another company but I've got a lot of time/data invested here. So I just kinda bump along doing my thing.

Dale G.
Transaction Manager
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"Wise Agent's update was a downgrade"

Comentarios: I will continue to use Wise Agent because the devil I know is better than the devil I don't. I don't want to have to relearn a whole new transaction management system. So instead, I have decided to put up with the changes that I do not at all like - because even though I am very unsatisfied with them - there is a convenience to the other aspects of Wise Agent that I do not wish to lose. I just wish the changes would have been less of a negative impact to my systems.

Puntos a favor: I have LOVED Wise Agent for over 10 years. I use this software daily, and I've recommended it to others. I find it very easy to use, I like how I can create my own templates for my own systems, and use different templates for different types of real estate transactions. The home screen calendar is great, as is the master list of "checklists" that I have created.

Contras: All software gets "facelifts" so to speak....modernization and changes are part of life. Usually although they may be tough to get used to at the beginning, one tends to eventually realize that the changes are helpful. This was NOT the case with the Wise Agent changes that were made a few months back. Although some aspects are helpful (auto save, for example)...some aspects are COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. I absolutely HATE that I can only see about 5 checklist items at once, when I used to be able to see many more. I also HATE that I cannot CLEAR a required date (such as a closing date - for a transaction that has cancelled) and instead I need to pick a date in the PAST, because it won't accept an empty field.

Karyn N.
  • Publicado el 20/11/2018

"ModernDayAgent"

Comentarios: I love WiseAgent and the support is awesome! Just some of it's limitations that are a dream for me would make it better.

Puntos a favor: I love the affordability and the fact that I can have my check list, tasks, documents and contact information all in one spot. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the FUSION concept. However, it needs a bit of tweaking.

Contras: 1. It would be great if individual agents on my teams emails worked like with ACT and other CRM's I have worked in the past. You have a work around but it is not optimal.
2. The Zip Form tie is awkward being on the contact page. Should be on the property not the contact. Or better yet if it created a property at the same time that would be awesome.
3. The Fusion.. I LOVE this idea. I wish I could customize it to just be a place I keep my clients checklist and documents so they can see the status. Don't care for the collaboration with title and lenders etc... Should just be for me to share what I want to share with my client. That would be GREAT!!! I love that...I hear that is on the back burner and I hope you bring it to the front.
4. Having to create two separate records for a husband and wife contacts page is kind of a hassle. Is there no way that they can be together but also searchable and traceable? Have both emails show up in the history?
5. I use JotForms for my listings. my clients fill out the form from my website. It would be super if you integrated with Jotform so it automatically adds contacts.
6. Skyslope integration would be awesome. That is my brokers transaction platform. We now have 1800 agents and are the fastest growing brokerage in the country.
7. The BombBomb integration is good, I wish I could send previously recorded videos and add notes to the email. This inability makes me have to go out of WiseAgent and open Bombbomb to do that.

• Publicado el 20/11/2018
Pam P.
  • Publicado el 7/1/2020

"Daily Wise Agent user"

Comentarios: I have been impressed with Wise Agent. I use it to keep track of my current contacts as well as my past Buyers and Sellers. I have been working to bring some of my past clients into the system so I can send out mailers or emails to keep in touch. Once I have the contact entered, it was a breeze to print labels for a mailing . I sent out a New Year's email and it was pretty quick to send that out.

Puntos a favor: This software does take a little bit of time to learn -- as any CRM would, but I love the support. They always get back to me in a very short time. If I need a phone call, they return the call within minutes. I usually can get an answer by email and they are very quick to reply and help me out. They have good availability also. Another feature I like is the ability to add a contact directly from my Gmail. That saves a lot of time and is easy to set up and use.

Contras: The part of the software to keep track of closings seems a bit cumbersome, but I think that's because I'm still learning it. I had trouble getting an image into an email. The add image feature didn't want to work correctly. I did contact help and they inserted it for me, but I would rather be able to do it easily myself. Sometimes their help instructions don't cover the topic I need.

• Publicado el 7/1/2020
Janet S.
REALTOR
  • Publicado el 13/8/2019

"VERY PROFESSIONAL"

Comentarios: I just love it. It's the best CRM I've used in 8 years. I worked with Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams and United Real Estate and all their company free crm's just didn't work. The cost of this CRM is so reasonable that I rather pay and do it right than have a free one with a company and it not do what I need it to do.

Puntos a favor: There is so much you can do with Wise Agent. The price is super nice and you can do all that it offers or just what you need. I haven't fully utilized everything it can do yet, but I plan on using it more and more in my business for follow up, marketing and keeping a full database with notes on every customer. One of the best features I use a lot is that if you tie it to your Gmail account, all your emails go in the notes automatically. Then when I'm following up I have every email at my fingertips without having to set up folders etc. This was the best feature that sold me on this product.

Contras: I wish I didn't have to switch screens to make notes or see notes. When I pull up a customer name, I wish I can just start typing notes or see notes instead of hitting another tab. It's not a big deal but when you are doing 30 to 90 updates at a time per day it does become a big deal.

• Publicado el 13/8/2019
Peter B.
Real Estate agent
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2018

"Quality Client Contact"

Comentarios: I am solving a very important part of being a successful real estate agent by using the touches available to me in Wise Agent. The personalized messages, such as the thank you, win praise from my client base. The ability to monitor client response to mass email communications offers a chance maintain accurate files such as phone numbers and emails.

Puntos a favor: It is so easy to communicate, at least once a month with clients, using the newsletter provided in Wise agent. I receive thankyous from client with regards to content and features such as the monthly recipe. I also appreciate the ease at which one can add and delete clients and their information. The ability to categorize your client base so you have the ability to send information that is suited best for a specific group. In my case, buyers, sellers or real estate investors.

Contras: There's so many options available, one has to be up to speed on technology to identify with some of them. I know that I'm not using a large number of the features available due to my limited technical skill.

Respuesta de proveedores

por The Wise Agent el 28/11/2018

Hi Peter,
We are so glad to hear that you're loving Wise Agent, thank you for all of your wonderful feedback! For any features you'd like to learn more about we do offer free training and weekly classes. We also have video tutorials on the site that you can go through on your own time.

• Publicado el 16/11/2018
Jessica H.
  • Publicado el 29/8/2019

"The Wise Agent for real estate"

Comentarios: overall it does the job and my teammate and I will continue to use for our only CRM program.

Puntos a favor: This is a great CRM system if you are trying to manage on an entry level. You can keep track of leads and set up automated drips that include email, text, and phone alerts.

Contras: It is somewhat simple and doesn't have a tracking for website click or activity like a more advanced like boomtown.

• Publicado el 29/8/2019
Richard D.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 24/7/2019

"Massive Change"

Comentarios: The Wise Agent allows the team to see the transaction files from anywhere in the world. The checklist keeps us all on track without missing any steps. Customer support has been great from day one. The support team always answers the phone and you are able to speak with a real person. The support teams listens and makes changes to alleviate issues whenever possible.

Puntos a favor: Overall, the software is great and I have been using it extensively for 12 years. I am hooked on the software and it is a integral part of my business. Massive changes were recently made, seemingly over night. Wise Agent has been great at routinely making changes to improve their product. So far, I cannot see the reason behind this massive change and the changes have lowered my productivity.

Contras: The main screen has been reduced in size to fit everything in causing the main screen to look confusing and crunched. The way in which notes are added has significantly changed making it more difficult to add notes. The checklist portion is so small I can only see 5 or 6 items at a time. In addition, the changes made caused the sequence of the checklist items to be altered and no longer in sequential order. I have not had enough time to investigate why.

• Publicado el 24/7/2019
Donna S.
Realtor / Coach
  • Publicado el 31/7/2019

"Best Bang for your Buck"

Comentarios: Love it. Love the support. Love the product. Love the price.

Puntos a favor: Price is outstanding for the features you get. They are also ALWAYS improving! I love this product and stand by it 100%.

Contras: Get a bit confused still about how to note a contact and schedule the next one properly. Seems to be multiple ways to do that and so I do it differently often, some of which confuses the team. Also, customer service was once 100%A+ and that's probably down to an A at this time. Still great. Just not as stellar as it once was.

Kent D.
  • Publicado el 29/7/2019

"Best CRM"

Comentarios: The best in the business in helping me with any question I have The absolute best customer service period.

Puntos a favor: I have been using Wise Agent for 8 years and I love it... The Newsletter I use every month The support is amazing and and with Google Sync my calendar is always up to date. Great Service Amazing Value
Wise Agent is the way to go

Contras: I have to maintain another software Big Purple Dot.. The reason is that BIG PURPLE DOT records my incoming calls and I have a data base of 10000 names on BPD that if I transfer them I will loose the conversation.. Hoping I can only use Wise Agent one day

• Publicado el 29/7/2019
Deborah W.
Business owner
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"The best and easiest CRM for Realtors!"

Comentarios: Excellent! I highly recommend it!

Puntos a favor: I had tried many CRMS over the years and have found WA to be user friendly and yet very robust! My client base enjoy the communication and after many years we have struck a great balance regarding information we provide using the newsletter email and how many times we communicate with our clients . I like the simplicity of the call log, the ability to create catagories that are tailored to my specific business model which is repeat and referral based.

Contras: I don't prefer that I have to look though all communication to find my last personal contact.

Jim B.
Team Lead
  • Publicado el 8/8/2019

"Wise Agent Review"

Comentarios: The price is great for all you get. It is slow at times and they make upgardes and changes for no reason which you have to figure out how to navigate.

Puntos a favor: The cost and the open source with other software. The transaction management system was very nice.

Contras: They upgrade and change the software and its function with out warning. The system has slowed down with every upgrade it has made. Finding documents has become a bit more of a task because they changed the layout and function which has slowed our staff down.

• Publicado el 8/8/2019
Cynthia P.
rfealtor
  • Publicado el 31/7/2019

"my thoughts on Wise Agent"

Comentarios: A+ and customer service people are great

Puntos a favor: I use this daily to track my contacts, my follow up, all of my business. I also use it to communicate with clients. It's intuitive, easy to use, comprehensive.

Contras: I HATE the face that I can't send more than 500 emails at a time any more. This is a major inconvenience to me. I called and it was explained to me WHY you did it but I was super annoyed we were not given any notice. There are small things that annoy me but when I call and make a suggestion I am usually told it will be passed on. Not sure anything changes but seem receptive. I wish I could export a contact easier. Sometimes I am in the middle of typing an email and it just goes away, I have to start over. I assume most of my issues are operator error. It annoys me that the subject line in the email is a required field. And that it won't pick up both emails, I have to copy and paste over one of them. I wish there was an easier way to share vendor contacts. Overall I love the software tho and am 100% tied to it.

Laura F.
Director of Marketing & Client Relations

"Great Product"

Comentarios: I use Wise Agent for creating transaction reports with all of the information pertaining to individual transaction. I can then save that report as a PDF and share with each party associated with our real estate transactions.

Puntos a favor: I like the new update but there are a few extra things that could make it better.

Contras: I mainly use the transaction features. The critical dates fields need to allow users to be able to type in wording if necessary. I find myself leaving a few fields blank because I can't type "5 Days" for my Resolution Period. We never know what date that will actually fall on but like to know how many days for resolution since it varies per transaction. The Checklist Tasks section needs to be expanded so I can see more of the checklist. The transaction notes section needs to be expanded so I can see more than one or two lines of text. Just takes extra time to expand on every transaction. I usually use this field to list all parties involded in the transaction along with their email addresses. It would also be nice if the Transaction Notes (when printed) would be broken on individual lines of text instead of the way they apepar when printed (as jumbled notes in one big paragraph).

Wendy R.
  • Publicado el 17/11/2018

"For everyone"

Comentarios: Wise agent is a great CRM. Some stock holiday emails that could be personalized would be appreciated.
Generally easy to use, some parts not as much. The call to be made area-for some reason you always have to remember to click which person is adding that info and who the client belongs to, otherwise, it doesn't translate.
Some stock photos/emails would be nice to send during the different holidays/seasons.

Puntos a favor: It was easier to use years ago. Nothing too fancy, just functional.

Contras: Some things didn't seem intuitive (I'm over 60).

Respuesta de proveedores

por The Wise Agent el 30/11/2018

Hey Wendy,
So great to hear that you're enjoying using Wise Agent! We recently added some new holiday email templates, so be sure to give those a look! Also, the function of selecting the person that made the call for the Call List is for teams to keep track of who is contacting certain clients. So you're absolutely right, it is important to remember to do that! If you're interested in any training we offer free unlimited training to get you familiar with our system and new features. To get started just give us a call at 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button. Thank you again for the review Wendy!

• Publicado el 17/11/2018