Opiniones de QuickBooks Point of Sale

3.9 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    3.5 /5

Sobre QuickBooks Point of Sale

QuickBooks Point of Sale is an all-in-one solution with the software, hardware and payment service you need to sell online and in-store

Descubre más sobre QuickBooks Point of Sale

Mostrando 173 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Christopher S.
Independent Distributor
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/1/2019

"My swiss army knife"

Comentarios: Its my go to book keeping tool I have used it I "Trust" it and would highly recommend it to any business no matter the industry or size .

Puntos a favor: Easy to understand so its easy to train new users I have used this software in my construction business and
a store manager it easily helps me manage multiple pos devices both in store and in the field making tax forms and reports quick and easy to create .

Contras: There is a learning curve for some uses of the software

por Intuit el 19/1/2019

We're proud to be backing Pace Products inc, Christopher. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review with us, as it's wonderful to hear that you find the program so easy to use.

I want to ensure you have all of the resources you need to help those you train get past the learning curve that is usually associated with a new program. For this reason, I encourage you to check out the QuickBooks Community website. It's a resource hub filled with a wealth of self-help knowledge articles that cover a wide range of QuickBooks-related topics. The following link will take you there: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us

Additionally, here's another link that will take you to a list of video tutorials that also cover many of the various features QuickBooks has to offer: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVxBmyedTVhTRQRYeZJfVBpz_12zwHc6Z

Thank you again for reviewing our software, Christopher!

Clay, The QuickBooks Team

• Publicado el 18/1/2019
James C.
IT Manager
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/2/2020

"Best and Easiest POS"

Comentarios: We use QuickBooks point-of-sale at work every day. It holds our inventory of over 2 million items. It’s rugged, and never let you down. Finding mistakes that your employees made is super easy, and easy to rectify. Whether you are computer savvy, or just using a computer for the first time, You’ll be able to use QuickBooks point-of-sale you’ll be able to use QuickBooks point-of-sale

Puntos a favor: I love how this point of sale is fully customizable to the customers needs. It offers everything you could want in a point of sale system. From sale orders to layaways, with QuickBooks point-of-sale you’ll be ready to sell within hours of super simple setup.

Contras: QuickBooks point-of-sale was quite costly to purchase all at once. But you only have to pay once.

• Publicado el 5/2/2020
Paige F.
Museum Store Manager
Bellas artes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/2/2017

"An okay system for PC but no compatibility with mobile technology and prone to dumping data"

Comentarios: I used Quick-books for about a year and while it was an easy system to use on the PC, I found my business needs were better met by moving to a POS system that was mobile friendly.
Quick-books has a very easy to use the system--items are tracked with a generated barcode and the system lists when the item was brought in when it was purchased last, and by whom it was purchased.
I appreciated the compatibility of the technology to be able to automatically print barcodes for our use as opposed to other Mac POS systems, and overall the system was just fine until one day, two days after the largest sale of the year for our company, I went to ring up an item and I found Quick-books had experienced a major glitch and had deleted all the inventory I had added, sold, or updated within the last two weeks. I was devastated. I had input over 2,000 new pieces (individual, one-of-a-kind pieces of art) into Quick-books for our annual holiday sale and then when I tried to secure records for the pieces sold, bought, or input, suddenly the barcodes did not work, there was no record of me having ever entered in all the new works, and I had no sales records for over 100 artists. Luckily my accountant and I, the Store Manager, had already paid out everything that was sold from the large event, but I spent hours inputting the data back in for the remaining pieces. I was confounded and furious and customer service had no answers as to why this had happened. I immediately began researching POS systems that were mobile friendly and that stored my data and records on the Cloud or other web means so that I would never again have to experience lost data. My decision to move from Quick-books was justified when, just a few weeks later, I went to another local business to buy running shoes and the saleswoman apologized for the slow checkout process, noting that overnight her entire inventory had been wiped clean from her POS. I asked what POS she used, and sure enough, Quick-books had done it to again, left someone in the lurch from unexplained dumped data.
For the price and poor customer service and unreliability, I never regretted moving from Quick-Books Point of Sale to another POS system. I now use Shopkeep and I am very happy with it.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use. It generates bar codes to corresponding with individual or grouped items and then displays the price, merchandiser, and all vital information in the same place for me to find. I liked to be able to track when, where, and by whom an item was brought in and then sold.

Contras: Quick-Books was prone to glitches and to dumping, data on inventory entered. I lost over 2,000 records on new merchandise brought in for our annual holiday sale. Overnight there was no record I had ever entered, sold, or updated anything over a two-week period, the most pivotal two-week period of our year. Luckily my accountant and I had already paid the artists for their sold works, but it took hours for me to put the inventory back in and update the records. My sales records for those two weeks were also unaccounted for, and suddenly my sales were down by thousands compared with the last year. I was purchasing running shoes from another local business down the street a few weeks later and the saleswoman was having a field day trying to sell anything as overnight, same as what happened to me, Quick-books had dumped all her inventory and it had to be entered in again.

• Publicado el 1/2/2017
Kevin M.
  • Publicado el 17/10/2019

"Gotta Love It"

Comentarios: QB Pos has really helped give us control over our retail operations. Couldn't live without now.

Puntos a favor: This software is full-featured and really does a great job of keeping track of everything going on in your store. From inventory to sales, the information is there and easy to access.

Contras: It can be a little tough to get information out in the form I want. Overall the reporting is great but I sometimes like to look at details that are cumbersome to get to.

por Intuit el 21/10/2019

Hi, Kevin. Knowing how helpful the product has been to keep up with your data makes our day. You can continue to count on us to have your back for years to come! To learn more about customizing reports, we recommend checking out this Community article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/run-reports/customize-your-financial-reports/00/186382

Cheering you to continued success.
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Publicado el 17/10/2019
Controller
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/5/2019

"POS for our small retail shop"

Puntos a favor: We have used this product since the beginning and find it easy to use and integrating it into our books makes life simple.

Contras: Sometimes was a challenge to learn, but an overall great product.

por Intuit el 8/5/2019

Thanks for the taking the time to review. While I'm confident you're a pro by now, I know just where you can go should you have questions down the road.

Since we realize learning any new software can be a challenge, we've created a ton of resources, like our Community (https://intuit.me/2rJQ95o) to help ease the learning curve. This multi-function space is an awesome 24/7 outlet where you can chat with QuickBooks reps or explore hundreds of troubleshooting/how-to tutorials. Check it out anytime, and have a good one!

Grant, The QuickBooks Team

• Publicado el 7/5/2019
Lisa M.
business owner
  • Publicado el 14/1/2021

"bugs in the system"

Comentarios: I am so disappointed. I have logged 50 hours on the phone with customer service since August 2020. The engineers obviously released the new updated system too soon and my business suffers because of it. I also found that the pin pad freezes and then reverses your sale even though you think it went thru. awful!!

Puntos a favor: I love that it is easy to use and has good reporting ability. Links well with QB Bookkeeping

Contras: I was told to upgrade from QB 12.0 to 19.0.. I have had nothing but problems. The first day we set it up there was an error and there continues to be same error message even though i have spent numerous hours on phone with customer service. I am on my 3rd pin pad and had the system uninstalled and re-installed twice. They want to do it again but I refused as they just keep trying different things instead of really figuring out what the problem is. Today I tried to process a $400 sale on applepay and was told that they have an issue with this type of payment (even though this new pin pad was supposed to take Apple pay) They never let you know of issues. You just have to experience them and then call in.

• Publicado el 14/1/2021
Tonya C.
  • Publicado el 5/11/2020

"Quickbooks Support is Awful. Pick something else even if upfront cost is higher ( Used for 15 years"

Comentarios: We've used Quickbooks POS and Desktop for 15 years. We just recently decided to integrate credit card processing. Our "sales rep" flat out lied about the features. Once he received our payment, he would not return calls or emails. Swell! We've upgraded to the new version 19. This process has been simply AWFUL. I have no less that 15 "case numbers". Even had our files sent to a technician. No resolution! My Staff had figured some work arounds to make the lock ups and disruptions to business less frequent. With each call I make to support I will be "disconnected" at least 2-3 times and have to start the process all over. This includes attempts to call and use the "online support" which is worse. After maybe an hour of ineffective support (I am being kind here), I will be referred to Level 2. They are always too busy at the time to assist, and "will call back". The call back DOES NOT HAPPEN. I will have to call back everyday for a week and complain before Level 2 will call. I have had Level 2 "call back appointments" promise after promise of call backs. NEVER HAPPENS These issues take away from my ability to manage my business effectively. I belong to several business groups online. I continue to say pick another POS Quickbooks is awful...just awful. Oh and the chickens and roosters in the background when talking to support...what in the world??? I've decided to give some online reviews as well so folks that want to focus on their business make a different choice even if

Puntos a favor: Quickbooks offers one stop shopping that initially appealed to me. We use Point of Sate along with integrating into the Desktop for accounting.

Contras: Support is worse than non existent. Integration is limited. Features promised are proprietary and more limited that promised.

• Publicado el 5/11/2020
Tanya C.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/9/2020

"Best for retail not service"

Comentarios: For retail I find its great. its easy to use to enter the items we need and get through the sale

Puntos a favor: For the retail side of the business its great for tracking inventory and sales. Ease of set was great.

Contras: We provide a lot of services and don't want to have to run information through two systems. For services this is not great. The reports don't give the right information and the information doesn't transfer to Quickbooks accounting software to provide the information as well. We can't add classes and are struggling with running invoices. This could also be in part of lack of understanding how the systems work.

• Publicado el 22/9/2020
Service Operations Manager
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2018

"Amazing software for small businesses!"

Puntos a favor: Quickbooks POS is very user friendly - it is not a complicated point of sale software that requires much thought. Easy to train a new retail sales associate on, which is great.

Contras: There can be occasional glitches we can be problematic when running credit cards or taking payments.

• Publicado el 16/4/2018
Michael D.
System Administrator
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/3/2019

"Point of Sale Made Easier"

Puntos a favor: Quickbooks Point of Sale is simple and easy to use. Nothing is far out of reach. Sales are a breeze and pulling reports is very easy with the improved user interface. The cloud-centric features are very nice too, offering seamless integration across devices and platforms. There is a POS for every industry in the retail arena.

Contras: It's kind of cumbersome to setup initially. I'd recommend having that part handled by an expert. Apart form that, I can't say anything else bad about it.

• Publicado el 26/3/2019
Brian B.
  • Publicado el 27/2/2018

"Great tool for business, has some irritating features."

Puntos a favor: This software can handle TONS of inventory. We have used the software for over 12 years, and now have over 15000 unique items. Each one is able to track purchasing history, selling history, even details down to the name of the customer who bought this item in march of 2005, what he paid, and what else he bought on the same ticket! We use it a lot for warranty issues, as we're able to see if someone truly bought an item from us, or if they bought it online, and are just trying to get us to fix it for free. Super useful!

Contras: Once you start, you cant stop... Well, that's probably true of any POS system. You end up with too much data to lose, so I couldn't change now even if I wanted to, not that I do. The real problem with being stuck is that you have to pay up for it. Every year, they stop supporting the version from 3 years back. I.e., in 2018 they stop supporting the 2015 version, in '19 they will stop suporting '16, etc. So, you're just fine until windows does some auto-update in the middle of the night. You come in to find out you can't run your business. So, you call support. Support tells you that your version is no longer supported, and it'll be cost per register to upgrade to the current version. Then you're good for another 2 years. We've done this for over 12 years. It's the same song and dance every time. Now I know, and I can budget for it.
All in all, it's worth every penny. I've yet to find anything else that can handle such a large selection of inventory, with so much adaptability, for the price. Just know that the price is hardly a 1-and-done thing.

• Publicado el 27/2/2018
Ray D.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/5/2018

"QuickBooks POS - not good for Retail, but anything else maybe"

Comentarios: I generally liked the QB POS software and what it did for us, ... but we grew out of this. Ideally this would be great for a small business that had fixed assets that didn't change and if the SBO didn't want to pour out too much money for a POS.

Puntos a favor: 1) They release a new product upgrade every other year so there is no need to update your computer software every year. The upgrades are not necessary, but upgrades to provide more features.
2) Everything is backed up to a single database file on the computer; so in the event of a computer crash as long as you're backing up the QBPOS db, you can re-install the software, re-point the db file and get going again.
3) It's easy to use and navigate.
4) Does not require internet connection if the internet goes down
5) Great reports
6) A great company, with solid reputation, with a good name brand product

Contras: 1) Customer support is great, but you have to pay for it. I learned to reach out to 3rd party companies for Support. that seemed more eager and
2) Does not integrate with an online store presence. For our online store each time someone purchased something online we had to update our instore inventory; and vica-versa.
3) The software upgrade is a little pricey for 1 upgrade. I remember it was affordable for an upgrade for me; and we only had 1 POS computer & 1 seat. If we had 2 computers it would have been more expensive.
4) Constantly trying to add new inventory and remove old inventory was kind of a hassle. If your business had fixed assets then ideally this would be a good solution.
5) If your computer crashed or you need to get a new computer, you would have to setup the new computer and reinstall the software on the new computer along with the help of QB POS Tech Support. While this in itself wasn't bad it was trying to schedule a time that they were open and the store wasn't open so I could fix this.

• Publicado el 29/5/2018
Weldon H.
  • Publicado el 14/7/2018

"D cent POS software for the money but definitely could be better."

Comentarios: It runs my business

Puntos a favor: Seamless integration with Quickbooks and fairly simple setup as well as fairly inexpensive software are the best features.

Contras: Poor search features in make a sale and goofy differences between make a sale and sales order screens make it obvious that this is somewhat of an afterthought for QuickBooks.

por Intuit el 17/7/2018

Happy Tuesday, Weldon. We love hearing about how we can improve the product, and interface suggestions are always very much appreciated. I'd be glad to pass your feedback along to the engineers directly, as they frequently review customer feedback when developing new features/enhancements. When you get a bit of downtime, please send your ideas to me in an email (QBCares@Intuit.com). I'll forward them on your behalf, and will keep a lookout for your message.

In the meantime, I encourage you to explore the Point of Sale Resource Center at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/customer-resource-center/. There you'll find expert advice, articles, and workflow tips on the small business fundamentals, with a focus on the Point of Sale product.

Until we chat again, wishing you all the best!

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

• Publicado el 14/7/2018
Jawed K.
Chief Accountant
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/9/2017

"For Small & Medium size organisation, its my best experience to opt Quickbooks POS ."

Puntos a favor: Power full integration in all aspect like if you want to search in any info you have, name of product, UPC, Alternate lookup, serial number, department name, item description, attribute, vender name, mean all possible link are integrated for better search.
Add product, customer, vender, department, are very easy as 123. i.e., if you are adding any new product in this process you can add vender, department, in a single click like just put the name of your required field.
You can add/ modify inventory, vender, department, UPC, and other all information through a single excel sheet.
User friendly add all hardwear tool like barcode scanner, printers, cash draw, touch monitor, tag label printer, through an inbuilt workstation.
The reports area is also well organized, which type of report you wants in any way like product, department, vender, customer, best or worst, vise etc is no more problem in quickbook pos.

Contras: price is little bit higher than others.
in my opinion and my experience there is no any other problem in quickbook pos.

• Publicado el 22/9/2017
John T.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/3/2020

"Lovin it"

Comentarios: I used to do my inventory every Sunday evening. It would take me 5 to 7 hours a week. Now its done in minutes with QBPOS. We use Individual Point of Sale out of PA to purchase, and maintain our POS systems.

Puntos a favor: This software has given me abilities that other camping resorts envy. Every time I tell other campground owners how QB POS can trend, suggest orders, track inventory, and that it has endless reports that integrates right into Quick books, they are floored.

Contras: We really dont have any dislikes with the software. It performs well and runs reliably. We are on our second generation of hardware, and the software is stable and fast.

• Publicado el 4/3/2020