Opiniones de influence

Sobre influence

influence.co es una de las comunidades más grandes de negocios e influencers.

Descubre más sobre influence

Contras:

It's a little difficult to get involved with software.

Valoraciones de influence

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.6/10

influence tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 36 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado influence antes?

Filtrar opiniones (36)

Daniel
Daniel
CEO en España
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo

Cumple con lo que dice

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Llevo poco tiempo utilizándolo pero con buenos resultados

Es intuitivo y fácil de publicar, para poder conectar con usuarios.

Contras:

El idioma, podría estar disponible en Español

hace 2 años

Thank you for the great review and feedback. We do think a neat translation feature could help the few on the community who speak other languages.

Amelia
Amelia
Creative Services Professional en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

INFLUENCE.CO

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Influence offers me everything I need and more.

Influence.co isn't software. It's an online platform. I love how easy it makes connecting with existing people from within my network as well as new people, both clients and associates.

Contras:

So far, I haven't noticed any problems or things I'd prefer it included that it doesn't already include.

hace 2 años

Wow, thank you so much for the raving review Amelia! So happy hear about your success while working with us.

Drishti
Key Accounts Manager en India
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The most informed place to look for influencers

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The overall experience for me has been extremely good. I would definitely recommend this platform to all businesses looking out for influencer collaborations.

The software provides an ease of navigation while looking for influencers. It has something for everyone. One can connect to innumerable influencers through this platform based on their preferences, industry, budget, geographies and type of work. The platform is easy to use, very user friendly and does not require a lot of learning. For anyone looking out for influencers to promote your brand, this is the best platform out there! From an influencer point of view as well, I think the platform provides a space to not only established ones but also to those just starting out by helping them connect with businesses.

Contras:

Some people have fake profiles that sometimes may leave you stranded and impact your experience but I think that is a part and parcel of every platform. There is nothing else that I can think of.

hace 2 años

Wow, thank you Drishti for leaving such a wonderful review and great feedback. We have been working on filtering out older profiles and spam users.

Influencer Manager en Filipinas
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

My Influence.co

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is 6 out of 10
I want them to make sure all influencers are of good quality. Youtubers and Tiktokers are very few as well - hope they can add more.

Two years ago, the database of influencers are of good quality. Now, it's like they have added every account user who wishes to be in this site. Some are not active and you can see that the quality of posting is below the standard. I would rather see a small number of influencers in this site but are of high quality. I suggest someone should check each account for approval to the site. You can't just add every Instagrammer or Youtuber - there must be some parameters to be considered. I tried to post a free influencer campaign. Only two have responded. It is for Youtubers but these people are Instagrammers. I was contacted by the site's account manager to try the paid version but I was hesitant. It's easy to use \]

Contras:

Not giving me enough value I was expecting

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving such valuable feedback. Using our Influencer Search you can specify categories, reach, ER's and more. You should try this feature to see if you will connect with influencers who meet your standard!

Thao
Co-owner en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Great, easy-to-use platform!

4.0 hace 2 años

It is a very easy to use platform. I did not have to spend a huge amount of time learning what it was about, what the company does, and how to navigate through everything. I'm very busy and do not have time to watch endless tutorial videos or going through numerous onboardings just to understand what's going on. This platform was quick to learn, very intuitive design, and I like that the goal of the platform is to create a community and not just a place for money exchange.

Contras:

The content in the feed could be better optimized to be more applicable to the users such as information for brands to create better campaigns or information for influencers to market themselves better to brands.

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Thao. We are working on the content that emerges in the feed and hopefully you will start to see some positive changes!

Augustine
Director en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Influence.co

5.0 hace 2 años

Great way to recruit influencers to assist in marketing your brand

Contras:

It was a little confusing targeting US only. Got a lot of recruits from outside USA

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving a great review. We allow campaigns to include a target location, anyone outside that location will not be able to apply. Hopefully this helps for your next campaign with us.

Kevin
Kevin
VP of Business Development en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

What are great product!

5.0 hace 2 años

The Influence.co team is very helpful and invested in our success. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company has been on multiple calls with me and has offered some great pointers. My account manager is also fantastic and has been a great help. I love that the influencers on this platform are very responsive and really like the Influence.co platform. That makes my job very easy.

Contras:

I wish there were some more paid options to reach more influencers quicker.

hace 2 años

Thank you for the kind review Kevin. I am pleased to hear about the positive experience you had while working with our team as well. When trying to reach more influencers you can also do your own outreach as well and hopefully gain more applicants this way.

Rebecca
Dj en Líbano
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

Such an amazing software

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I can catch the right reach!

I can say that this software is life, it's like oxygen ! And it helps me a lot to grow my business very professionally

Contras:

I loved all the software! It's simply amazing!

hace 2 años

Thank you for the positive review Rebecca, I'm glad you enjoy the software and have seen growth since working with us.

Alyssa
Social media manager en EE. UU.
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 51-200 empleados

Very easy to set up!

5.0 hace 2 años

What I like most about influence.co is how easy it is to set up. Within an hour you can customize your profile and create a campaign.

Contras:

I know they're working on this, but the ability to send and receive attachments would be a major improvement.

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving such a great review Alyssa. It always makes us happy when we hear our customers are navigating the platform with ease. As you said, we are working on adding attachments within messenger and we are excited to launch this feature!

Dawn
Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Great Tool For Businesses Looking To Advertise Through Influencers

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am extremely happy with this software. It's the first of its kind that I've tried, so I can't compare it to other similar applications. But I'm very happy with the simplicity and overall ease of using this platform.

Prior to using this software I sought out influencers directly from social media platforms. I couldn't set my rates, had little negotiating power, and was often simply ignored by uninterested parties. It was time consuming work combing through countless profiles trying to find a decent (real) influencer to take my product. Influence totally changed the game by connecting me specifically with influencers in my niche, on platforms I was looking to advertise on, within a price range that I was comfortable with. It made advertising with influencers a hundred times easier and much less timely.

Contras:

Unfortunately- you're still going to pay high prices for specific influencers. People with larger followings or in smaller niches tend to just require higher payouts. You do have more negotiating power on this platform than you would from essentially "cold messaging" them, but many influencers still have astronomical costs.

el año pasado

Thank you for leaving us such a great review Dawn. We are so glad to hear that a number of our features made working with influencers that much easier for you!

CEO en Brasil
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo

best influencer community

Comentarios: very good

its really usefull and they are extremelly professional

Contras:

nothing there i dont like, i just expect to it grow more and more

hace 2 años

Thank you very much for leaving such a kind review, I hope you continue to see growth while working with us.

Aastha
Marketing en India
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Influence- An easy to use and results-friendly app

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: AMAZING.SUPPORTIVE AND ONE OF THE BEST SOFTWARES I HAVE USED TILL DATE. Too good to be real.

Amazon Storefronts filters! Truly a pioneer in this respect. So easy to find people, reach out to them and stay connected. The feed is such an influencer discovery platform at Influence.co. The feature to invite influencers to your campaigns, ease to launch campaigns, accept reject and consider applications, makes my day better and work a lot easier.

Contras:

I loved everything about the software. Truly. No hardships faced as such.

hace 2 años

Thank you for such a wonderful review. Im so glad you had a positive experience when working with us Aastha!

Lyndsie
Founder en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Best Way to Social Media Market!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: An Amazing Experience!

Its extremely helpful and easy to navigate. They also have a wide variety of serious brands and influencers to help your business grow and reach it's maximum potential.

Contras:

Absolutely nothing about this site that could be said negatively. I adore it!

hace 2 años

Lyndsie, thank you for leaving such a raving review. Its so amazing to see our members have a positive experience!

Leanne
Global Marketing Brand Manager en Israel
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Great Software!

Comentarios: Very positive experience

Cuts down the time needed to find potential influencers and creates a seamless communication process

Contras:

I would love to see more for businesses to collaborate with each other in terms of creating multi-product giveaways.

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review Leanne. Communication is very important to us so we are happy to hear about your positive experience. Brands working with one another could be a wonderful experience on the platform, we will start to encourage this more!

Sian
Partner en España
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Easy to use

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As a new user my experience so far is certainly a positive one, and I am excited to see the results.

I have recently started using Influence.co to create a campaign for my business. I love how easy it is to use, and gave me access to thousands of influencers within minutes, instead of spending hours trawling the internet searching for suitable candidates to approach.

Contras:

So far, I have yet to come across any cons.

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Sian. We love hearing about the positive experiences here on Influence.co

Andrew
Director en Nueva Zelanda
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

My Experience with influence

4.0 hace 2 años

its is easy to get started with, and the free introduction via zoom was good to learn a bit more about the product

Contras:

contact with influencers, as wasn't quite sure how to approach them or answer som of what they wer were asking.

hace 2 años

Andrew, I'm happy to hear you had an easy time getting started. You can always refer to our resource center when you're not sure how to approach any member of our community. https://resources.influence.co

Pavel
Owner en Rusia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Using influence.co to boost Instagram sales

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great experience, will continue using for our coming campaigns

Easy to use Access to impressive influencers community of all walks Verified influencers

Contras:

Messages tab - a little complicated when accessing from mobile phone

hace 2 años

Thank you Pavel for the positive review and feedback. We will see how we can make mobile messaging more user friendly.

Anuja
Founder and CEO en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to connect with like-minded influencers!

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Influence.co has changed our outreach strategy and has connected us with link-minded influencers in ways that would not have been possible otherwise!

Influence.co is extremely easy to use, has a wonderful database of thoughtful and engaged influencers and is led by a very helpful team. The entire system is designed to help companies large and small succeed in building long term relationships with influencers.

Contras:

The software has a lot of features and as a new user, I think it needed a bit more of an education in setting filters so find the influencers I was looking for.

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving such a raving review Anuja!

Karen
Owner en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, Trabajador autónomo

Salsas campaign

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I was trying to contact influencers to make them try the salsa and get their review. I tried contacting them directly and I didn't have success. With influence.co it was really easy to set up the campaign and within a couple of days I hadmore

Easy to set up the campaign and to define influencers characteristics

Contras:

Include examples of basic campaigns for new users or small businesses

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving such a great review Karen. You can always refer to our resource center when you are not sure about something. Heres a great way to get started when building a campaign brief - https://resources.influence.co/article/50-creating-a-campaign-brief

Alberto
Consultant en Italia
Servicios financieros, 10,000+ empleados

Super recommended

5.0 hace 2 años

Ease of use and the outcome you can reach to promote your brand.

Contras:

There are non cons or feature I didn't liked about Influence!

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review Alberto. We love to hear about positive experiences.

Andrew
Agency en Sudáfrica
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

How Influencer Help Me On Social Promoting

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall with influence is only three to four stars

Software is easy to use and it make you to be able to compare how you are rating with other influencers and able to ask help from others

Contras:

I was be able to get help I needed fast at professional way .

hace 2 años

Thank you Andrew for leaving such a great review! I'm so glad you were able to ask questions and get help from our community!

Alicia
Founder en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados

Great for a Novice Like Me

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Short of picking up the phone and calling me to walk through things step by step, they could not have been more personal and helpful.

Not knowing much at all about influencer marketing, Influence.co made it easy for me to get set up and going. Not only did the software guide me through the process, but the emails and webinars offered are very helpful.

Contras:

It's robust. So as with any software program, there is a lot to discover.

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving a great review and giving us such good feedback Alicia. You can always refer to our recourse center if you are unsure about something.

Danny
Danny
owner en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

free trial

5.0 hace 2 años

connecting with influencers (although nothing ever came of it)

Contras:

Not actually confirming an influencer - Steep price.

hace 2 años

Thank you for the positive review Danny!

Renata
Renata
Social Media Manager / Content Manager en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good value for the money - time saver

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Influencer marketing made easy.

Saves time networking through Instagram, makes sure I'm able to coordinate with people who fit our budget

Contras:

This is my gripe with any paid software, it's always better if it's free!

hace 2 años

Renata, thank you for leaving such a positive review. I am happy to read that we saved you so much time and you had a successful experience.

Georgia
Intern en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

Easy

5.0 hace 2 años

I love the ease and being able to look through profiles and find influencers you are looking for.

Contras:

I found that many influencers aren't active on here so it makes contacting them harder.

hace 2 años

Thank you for the positive review Georgia. Great feedback about the non active users, we are actively working on this.