Sobre Two Minute Reports

Pull your marketing/product performance data into Google Sheets. Automate Reports and save time,

Descubre más sobre Two Minute Reports

Funcionalidades
4.5
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Two Minute Reports tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 21 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a Two Minute Reports

Filtrar opiniones (21)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Two Minute Reports antes?

José antonio D.
Founder en España

Reimpulsando los informes en Google Sheet

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: La experiencia ha sido muy opositiva. La conexión con las APIs son rápidas y eficaces.

Me gusta la automatización y la conexión con Facebook Ads. Me encanta que sea una alternativa tan buena a Supermetrics

Contras:

Me encantaría que tuvieran pronto, o al menos durante 2021, la conexión con DataStudio. Entonces será la herramienta definitiva de reporting.

John C.
John C.
Technical director en RU

Custom Wordpress reports for clients

5 hace 12 meses

This is an amazing client reporting tool for web agencies and freelancers. From Google Sheets, you connect to a range of analytics (for example Google Analytics and Google Search Console) and decide how to display the graphs or charts from the raw data. Similar to Monster Insights, but you need to decide what to show on the report. The impressive thing is that I can create a custom report from my Wordpress MySQL database! We have a membership client and with Two Minute Reports I can show renewals and new membership purchases for the month. Lay it out nicely and schedule an email to the exec committee to track performance. This is alongside the analytics and SEO data.

Contras:

More templates would help - but they are on the road map. There is a learning curve, so some more youtube videos would be good.

Respuesta de GoX.ai

hace 11 meses

Thank for you for the nice feedback John.

Gabriele F.
Head of Growth en Italia
Fuente de la reseña

The best super cheap alternative to Supermetrics

4 hace 10 meses

It is a tool that is constantly changing but at the moment does everything supermetrics does at a fraction of its price. I'm suggesting this tool to all my network and they are loving it. The Customer care is incredible, if you have any problem or any need, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is gonna reply to you asap and will solve the your problem in no time

Contras:

It's a always evolving tool, there are not all the feature you need, but they are getting there really quickly

Jonathan J.
Manager en Canadá
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Amazingly Useful Data Analyses and Reporting

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, this is a highly potent software that takes your reporting and analytics to the next level. It is easy to integrate and use this software so that you can start using it quickly. Reports can be automated and customized to your needs with real time updating. We have automated this so the reports are emailed out to the people who use them, and encourage them to stay up to date on things vital to running our business. The support is helpful and thorough so you are never left without answers or guidance.
Highly recommend trying Two Minute Reports to change the way you use data , it is awesome.

The is customizable and easy to use software creates useful and easy to use reports at the click of a button. This has allowed us to start analyzing our data in easy to read and understand ways, rather than numbers and words on a page. It has integrated easily into our existing systems. The support is awesome so if you get stuck just get in contact and get walked through any questions or concerns. They are also activately improving the software so it becomes more and more intuitive and useful the longer you use it.

Contras:

Can be a little bit of a learning curve, but certianly not too difficult once you get it. From there the results are potent and easy to use. With the support it is easy to get answers.

Respuesta de GoX.ai

el mes pasado

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! Really appreciate it!

David G.
Manager en Australia
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados

It's a great software

4 hace 10 meses

Software does exactly what it was intended to do, and the price range is very affordable (lifetime deal).

Contras:

There are some integrations that could be added to make it more robust.

Diego D.
Digital Marketing Freelancer en España
Fuente de la reseña

Great software but still missing some integrations

5 hace 10 meses

The software is great, very easy to use and does the same as other softwares which charge you x20 its cost. The support is amazing. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has even added developments as soon as I have requested them and it is "live product" which is constantly being improved. Love its simplicity. I can pull data from Google Ads, Facebook Ads and many other platforms and schedule automatic refreshes on a daily basis. Having all this data in a spreadsheet you can then create dashboards in Google Data Studio which clients love as this allows them to filter by date range. It is an amazing software that I strongly recommend.

Contras:

Cons from this software is that there's some stuff still at an early stage. Depending on when you read this might not be up to date but the main thing this tool lacks is integration with other platforms like Twitter Ads, TikTok Ads, Google Data Studio connector... (I'm aware all of them are being developed or in the roadmap). Also, I've found a couple of minor bugs while using the tool but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quickly fixed them on the same day. But overall, nothing really negative than typical things a new software which is not fully developed could have.

Brian C.
Growth Marketer en EE. UU.

Lightweight, Simple & Straightforward Data Analytics Tool for Sheets

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Inexpensive alternative for getting channel-level data into Google Sheets. I also appreciate the transparency of the developer and their quick turnaround on new requests. Looking forward to Bing Ads being added soon.

Easy setup for pulling Google & FB ads data into Google Sheets for querying in Data Studio and other reporting solutions.

Contras:

The process from payment to setup and verification was a little unorganized, but their customer support team resolved the issue quickly.

CEO en Brasil

Good Features

4 hace 10 meses

An excellent tool and helps a lot in our day to day

Contras:

Support takes a while to respond a email

Paul G.
Digital Marketing Strategist en RU

My New Go-To Plugin

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The team are extremely responsive to feedback and have fixed bugs very quickly and added new features we requested.

Flexible to use and supports a wide range of platforms which is exactly what we need

Contras:

As with any new product there are bugs but the team fix these within hours of pointing them out.

Sébastien R.
Marketer en Mauricio
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool. Much cheaper than competitiors.

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I've been looking for a way to automate reporting for digital marketing campaign and Two Minutes Reports has been a perfect fit.

I tried a lot of tools and solution to get automated reports and Two Minutes came out much easier than automated scripts and cheaper than competitors' tool.

Contras:

It's relatively easy to use but I guess it could be even more straightfoward.

James B.
Digital Marketing Manager en RU
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A real alternative to more expensive data aggregation tools

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: It does exactly what it says it does, and has a great founder behind it who will go out of his way to make sure you understand how to use the tool and get the most of it. I’m really routing for TMR so myself and many others can make the switch from the alternative.

Two Minute Reports offers a quick and easy way to pull all of your data sources into a Google Sheet, at a very reasonable cost. From here you can build reports in sheets or use this as a source for Google Data Studio.

Contras:

Currently lacking a few key integrations when compared to the single monopolistic alternative on the market, but Two Minute Reports have a clear roadmap, so these integrations will come.

Louise H.
Media buyer en RU

Daily reports with ease

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The customer service is excellent, and when I had a problem it was sorted really quickly.

Really easy to create and run daily reports to help analyse data from my client's account, especially now that Ads manager is not reporting everything fully. I prefer to look at this report then spend time in my ads manager.

Contras:

Sometimes it's hard to choose the exact data from the drop down lists as it tends to cut off the full title, but once you've chosen it you can save your report.

Filip P.
Growth Hacker en Polonia
Internet, 201-500 empleados

Great Connector

Comentarios: Connecting Facebook to GDS with lifetime deal

Honestly, I bought this tool only because it was on a lifetime deal. I have a bad experience with this sort of deal but this one looked legit. The roadmap looked good and they're constantly updating more connectors. For me personally, I was looking for a Facebook connector only to somehow mash it with Google Data Studio. Yet after some time they even added GDS connections. I'm not using much of the CSV/Excels except for the in-depth analysis and I visualize everything in GDS but it helps me connect the data before it goes there.

Contras:

Nothing really. It's pretty simple and I have no complaints at all. It surely does Its job.

Darvydas Š.
CEO en Lituania
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Hackable tool to do what you want

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Monthly orders activities from out internal MySQL DB. With TwoMinuteReports we're already thinking about getting them weekly.

It's more like in between programming and simple user experience. You do need to know a bit of what you want to do with it, because the possibilities are endless, but when you get a grip of what you actually want and build it up, it becomes a breeze to get your reports on time. If you do stuck on building up the report at the beginning, their customer support is awesome. Right on point, fast, no complaints.

Contras:

Integrations were easy. I was missing a feature to pull up Google Analytics Content Groupings, but it's so specific to my use case.

Mike M.
Consultant en México
Fuente de la reseña

Great start - looking forward to future updates

5 hace 10 meses

Captures data and provides the ability to segment and display data any way you want.

Contras:

Set up is a little complicated and the lack of multi-user is hard to manage with my team

Dennard C.
CEO en EE. UU.

Solid alternative

5 hace 10 meses

It does the job of what you need. I love how I'm able to pull in data into a google sheet and make decisions on that data. Makes my life easier to manage my accounts to make the correct decisions.

Contras:

I wish I was able to pull in data into one sheet. When trying to pull in more than one thing I have to use more than one sheet which sucks.

Vanessa L.
Digital Marketing Specialist en Nueva Zelanda
Fuente de la reseña

Great value for what it can do!! Amazing product

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Amazing support and awesome value for the information and data it can provide.

The ease of setup and the flexibility being able to customize and tailor the data I can import in order to produce reports for decision making.

Contras:

Looking forward to the possibility of adding more software integrations into this. For now my main requirement for FB reporting is included so I'm happy.

Lucio F.
CEO en Brasil
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for a fast report

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: This tool helped me to have quick reports without having to create a new report in our system, without having to mess with 1 line of code.

This tool allows you to easily add data to Google Sheet from different sources.

Contras:

Requires full access to all of my spreadsheets.

Tal D.
Marketing manager en Israel
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great solution, value for money.

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Great experience. I believe when the few features will be listed, the product would be much better.

Great support. Looks like the product is during many features development which I appreciate a lot.

Contras:

Still, some of the basic features were missing. Reported to the support, and they were saying it's under development. We can grow together with the product :)

Marco B.
Media Buyer en Italia

Great space for growth- Love Customer Care

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: What I really love is how they treat their users and listen to every suggestion that we make. I hope that they will release more and more features and connectors in the future so that it will reach a similar level of the competition! Love it

Lack of some KPI in Facebook Ads Reporting

Co-founder en Canadá
Internet, Trabajador autónomo

Great Reporting Tool

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Helps us automate our reports

Easy to use, directly in Google Sheet. Has many comnectors.

Contras:

So far i like everything, they have a good deal of connectors.