15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre 360Learning

Crea y envía cursos rápidamente para incorporar, formar, involucrar y mejorar las competencias del personal de la empresa, todo en un solo lugar.

Descubre más sobre 360Learning

The processes are easy to integrate and the learning curve is fast.

Valoraciones de 360Learning

Relación calidad-precio
4.4

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.9/10

360Learning tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 389 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado 360Learning antes?

Filtrar opiniones (389)

Wuilian
Wuilian
Administrador en Venezuela
Hardware informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Aprendizaje en todas las direcciones

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Mejora la enseñanza a nuestros administrados, fue positivo el resultado obtenido.

Es muy intuitivo, fácil de adaptarse, y administración genial

Contras:

Podrían mejorar las imágenes y menú; la conectividad es recomendable que sea menos exigente, en conexiones menores a 4G móvil, la aplicación no rinde lo adecuado, sin embargo, el problema está más asociado a ancho de banda.

Paola
trabajador social en España
Servicios, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Plataforma para realizar cursos e impartirlos

Comentarios: maravillosa

Como docente, imparto los cursos a traves de este software. Muy intuitivo y de facil manejo.

Contras:

Me gustaría que me hubiesen explicado su manejo.

Melissa
Melissa
Global Learning & Development Business Partner en Francia
Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados

The Best Tool for Collaborative Learning

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Incredible. True partners with Aircall and a pleasure to work with.

360Learning is incredibly easy to deploy and use. One of the best things about this software (and in comparison to other LMS) is the fact that anyone can adapt to it easily - the UX/UI of the platform is similar to Netflix or social media - which allows for a quick understanding of where to go to find things. 360Learning was also incredibly helpful in pushing through the initial setup at the very beginning when we need to move quickly to deploy it company-wide (at the time we were 350). Authoring is also significantly easy to use and easy for me to coach/train others into using it. One of the things that are great (and also not so great at the same time) is the fact that they really take in feedback and listen to their customers really well. They make a lot of updates and change things (which can also be an issue once someone gets used to using it!) :) Their support and account managers are reactive, super fast, reliable and helpful.

Contras:

- Search Functionality. The search functionality is really bad and I struggle with this aspect the most. We have issues with our employees finding the learning that they need. - Customization. I would like to customize the design of the homepage more to allow to highlight or showcase specific parts/courses to our organization's needs. - More robust authoring tools. I have to integrate more tools outside to achieve the impact I want with our learning experience.

François
François
CEO en Francia
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Outstanding LMS with great flexibility

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Excellent experience, look forward to seeing the product evolve

360LEARNING offers a wide range of - collaborative - features while keeping things simple & smooth for both the learner and the admin. It’s the best LMS I’ve used so far for that quality/price ratio.

Contras:

A few bugs along the way but nothing major

Antoine
Founder and consultant for social projects en Francia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent LMS for all kind of projects

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I used 360Learning twice for two different social organisations, and it was fantastic. We were highly helped by their team to put in place our projects. And the platform is highly easy to use both as an administrator or as a user.

Contras:

The fact that on my former LMS project, I didn't know it was so great to use 360Learning and I instead used Rise Up, and we had a bad experience with their commercial team.

Rory
Senior Learning & Development Partner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1,000 empleados

Not The Best Yet, But Certainly On Track To Be

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: One of the best things about 360Learning is its customer service. Their CS team is top notch and are always there to help us when we need it. Overall, like many LMS', it is certainly love/hate. We don't love to hate it but we love a lot of what it does but when it doesn't do what it's supposed to or lacks a key feature that some of it's competitors offer, it's a frustrating level of hate.

In a fast paced tech environment, the ability to author content at speed is very important. 360Learning allows us to quickly author/build courses that our learners enjoy and have a really great experience with. The user experience is one of the best parts of this product.

Contras:

Its live session feature has A LOT to be desired especially compared to some of it's competitors that offer Events pages, easy sign up and registration, Zoom integrations and more. The other item on my list that floats at the bottom of 'things 360Learning does not do well' is it's automatic timeout feature when learners are consuming content. The feature resets learner progress after 15 minutes of inactivity. Reset, not pick back up where you left off. This is a major pain point for us if we have a video or exercise that is longer than 15 minutes.

Moussa
Moussa
Product trainer and digital learning project manager en Alemania
Electrónica de consumo, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

interactive, design, responsive & user friendly training tool

5.0 hace 4 meses

I really like 360Learning for its easy-to-use, interactive setup where everyone can share their thoughts and learn from each other. It’s great how it works smoothly on both computers and smartphones, making learning convenient anytime, anywhere. Plus, the feedback and data it provides help us keep improving our training.

Contras:

Nothing ! it took me a few days to implement the platform, I had to make it live in 1 month and in 1 week with the help of the team everything was finished. The team is listening and ready to adapt the platform to users' needs. a very customer-oriented team, so well done !

Jon
Global Head of People Development en Luxemburgo
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

360Learning review

5.0 hace 11 meses

ease of use, ability to create our own content, how it integrates with 3rd party content and our HRIS

Contras:

I think reporting could be better, although through workarounds I have been able to get what I need

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

360Learning makes course and path creation a breeze

4.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: By using 360Learning, we are able to devote more time to our external and internal onboarding and training initiatives. In addition, it promotes individual agency and pride.

Our favorite features of 360L are the product's ease of use and the speed with which it can be implemented for internal and external training.

Contras:

The degree to which this product is streamlined and tailored to our needs is difficult to classify, though, because I have never utilized a competing solution. Additionally, like with any SaaS, there is always room for enhancement, and the scheduling can be annoying at times.

Helena
Coordinator, capacity building and solidarity en Bélgica
Política pública, 51-200 empleados

Comprehensive and user friendly

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: We have had a very good experience that suits our organisation's needs.

The platform allows for a great variety of content. Its ease of use make it quick in the implementation of new content, as well as in the inclusion of new authors. Learners are very satisfied with the interface and the interactive elements.

Contras:

Some translations into Spanish and Portuguese were automated and did not match the quality we required, but this was fixed by the developers.

Luca
Trainer and Tech Author en Italia
Hostelería, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Dynamic and Agile

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

customisazion, possibility of inbuilt tool to enable learning. Flexibility.

Contras:

statistics menu are sometimes chaotic and may require more time than expected to setup everything

Matthieu
Training Manager en Francia
Producción de alimentos, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Very good product

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Easy to use, easy to build training courses

Contras:

The lack of few pedagogical options when I create training courses

Dinu
Dinu
AML/Financial Crime Lead en RU
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An excellent, interactive experience centered around both learner & instructor.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Solving for: Designing and developing all training programs. Enabling colleagues to showcase their skills and teach them to others. Creating a company knowledge hub.
Benefits realized: Created and launched a mandatory company-wide training program. Created team-specific training programs. Received feedback on the content allowing for continuous improvement of the learning materials.
Learning 360 made an impression and is certainly here to stay. Beyond the learning aspect, it has very good potential to become a central hub of knowledge in the business, enabling our colleagues to both learn new things and share their skills.
A big thumbs-up from us!

Besides the excellent features and easy interface, one of the best things about Learning 360 is the support you get from their team. Our contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really listened to what we needed and helped us achieve that goal in the best way possible. Designing training for the whole business is a difficult task made easy by the platform's logical arrangement of users, groups, courses, programs, sessions, etc... It is very important to understand these layouts and what their mechanics are - once you do that it all clicks and opens up a lot of possibilities. One of our first major tasks was creating a business-wide mandatory training program - with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help we identified the best architecture for the program and sessions, together with a deep-dive into the best way to deliver information-heavy content in an accessible and interactive way. Happy to say this was achieved and the modularity of the training program through the use of templates will ensure that we have a long-lasting, flexible, updateable, and efficient program for all our colleagues. The platform itself is very social-centric which is a nice departure from some of the dry solutions we used in the past. Learners have an opportunity to comment, speak to each other, react to courses, and ask questions. This gives the instructors a real window into the content and how interested the audience is - in turn making real-time adjustments to tailor content for maximum interest from the learners.

Contras:

Some niche features like automation of periodic programs and sessions are not yet available. A big emphasis on "yet" as the features are not unattainable, but currently being developed.

Audrey
Communication officer en Francia
Medicina alternativa, 501-1,000 empleados

Feature rich platform & very good partnership with 360L team

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am very satisfied with the support we have had from the creation of our training course to today. I had several interlocutors on the accompaniment of our training projects, I was impressed to see the capacity of adaptation of each one.
Moreover, I really appreciated the MOOCs and the discussions with the project managers to learn how to use the software.
I always appreciate contacting my project manager to ask questions, share my doubts, ask for advice...
The team's reactivity, advice, exchanges, practical applications... it's a pleasure to work with 360Learning and to have such a solid partnership !

I am very satisfied with the accessibility and management of the platform, both in terms of content creation and integration, as well as learner management and data analysis. The platform is easy to use and the 360Learning team provides full support to learn how to use it : MOOCs are available to learn how to use the software, nothing better to learn and share the user experience ! The ergonomics of the platform is very pleasant and modern. The functionalities for exchanging with learners are very appreciated: a discussion space is accessible throughout the course next to each activity, as well as on the space that gathers the community of learners, you can like each other's comments, identify the people in a comment, etc. The evaluation indicators, both qualitative and quantitative, are numerous, and updates have been made on this aspect. Adaptation of the platform and the team to regularly update the functionalities in order to improve the customer experience.

Contras:

A few bugs along the way but nothing major, for example : > Some technical problems were encountered with the integration of certain contents, but the updates of the platform allowed to solve them. > The addition of quizzes or exercises can sometimes be limited depending on our needs. We encountered this difficulty at the end of the training course where we asked some questions to the learners in order to have a feedback on the training : we did not succeed in integrating all the questions in a single activity, which now poses a problem for us in terms of data extraction, we have to group the answers of each one manually and this takes time.

Avens
Organizational Developer en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 51-200 empleados

Must have!

5.0 hace 4 años

I value 360Learning's employees and feel they are the company's best asset. Yes, 360Learning is an incredible tool, but it would not be what it is without the people there to guide their clients. I also love the interactive component which encourages employees to engage with colleagues within the training sessions. I love the relatively new feature: video pitch. It's a great way to keep employees engaged and interacting with training sessions, while removing the traditional powerpoint. I also love how user-friendly this platform is. I will admit it took me awhile to feel comfortable enough to start creating content, however once I got over that hump, I couldn't believe how straightforward it is to use.

Contras:

The only potential downside is not having enough people internally to work on getting 360Learning up and running in your company. This of course depends on what your company's current training sate is like. Personally, we are trying to create an entire training program within 360 from basically the ground up. There are very few personnel dedicated to working on this project so it's extremely heavy lifting for us. However, for companies that already have training programs in place and are looking to improve them, this would be much easier to leverage. Additionally, if companies had more personnel resources that could be assigned to own the project, that of course would make it easier as well. However, this can be avoided obviously through personnel, but also through third parties. Personally, we have had a great experience working with OpenSesame for this.

Cyan
Global Learning and Development Lead en Francia
Sector textil, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

5 stars! Just a great tool for our entire teams' learning experience!

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: What can I say? I couldn't do my job without 360. It's integral to the success of our onboarding programs. We've been expanding what we use it for and now have a huge array of training materials available to the majority of our teams, and with 360 we're able to constantly expand our offerings and push the boundaries of what's possible in the world of L&D. So excited to see what all the new AI developments will add to my experience as an administrator but also to the experience of our learners.

The ease of content creation and the functionality to collaborate with others. Also really love the way the data is presented - as somebody who is not a data analysis but who needs to keep track of everyone (as a team of 1) and to report on the L&D data, I appreciate this a lot. Makes my job actually doable!

Contras:

The initial learning process is a little clunky, but they provide A LOT of amazing learning content on the engagement academy to help get you started. You're also assigned a personal CSA and mine (shout out to [sensitive content hidden]) is amazing. Quick responses, always available for a F2F chat if necessary and takes a real interest in us getting the most out of the platform.

Tammy
Director of Curriculum Development en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

360Learning has been a great addition to our instructional methods

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Exceptional customer support, wide variety of features and functionality, easy onboarding and fast launching of the platform

There are so many great features of the platform. It has the ability to record video and screencasting through the platform, there is a social component similar to Facebook and users can rate tasks and courses for immediate feedback about the content. The user metrics and analytics are great and there's a mobile app as well. The ability to have private and public groups allows for a lot of branching options. In addition, the customer care we have received has been exceptional. They quickly answer questions and respond to struggles. They work hard to provide a solution or suitable workaround and will add enhancements requests to the future wish list. It's extremely easy to use for the content creators and for the end user. We were able to learn the system and launch it in a very short time-frame due to the ease of use.

Contras:

The search field for videos isn't as robust as we need. It only searches videos that the user has already watched rather than searching all available videos. They are trying to address this issue. There are other minor enhancements that would be helpful. The company has been willing to take feedback, however, so I'm hopefully these enhancements will happen soon.

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great platform for quick and easy content deployment and superior learner engagement

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We use the platform primarily for sales enablement and onboarding. It helps us with being able to quick and effectively share content. It is also easy to use for content creators, admins and learners.

- Easy and quick content creation with a wide variety of tools - Great interface and user-friendly design - Option for learners to interact and learn from each other - Easy administration - Great customer support

Contras:

- As the product constantly evolves, there are still a lot of changes, so you may want to consider whether that's something you can handle. The changes are communicated in advance and always justified - The reporting capability is not extremely in-depth and sometimes you need to dig for specific information, but with that being said, we were always able to find what we need

Idir
Training Project Manager en Francia
Comercio mayorista, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Solid product with unparalleled support

5.0 hace 2 años

360Learning is a very flexible product therefore the possibilities are endless. I sincerely believe that it can fit most organizations.What I like is the modern design of the solution. It is a force to attract learners who are sensitive to form.Moreover, the solution is very versatile and allows many things, without having to go through third-party tools. For example, it is possible to organize blended learning sessions and manage everything on the platform: what a time saver!Tracking user statistics is really made easy. Whether from the dashboard or by exporting the data.Finally, collaboration is at the heart of the tool, which makes it possible to create an internal dynamic, on the condition of animating it of course.Last but not least, I thing the support team is the greatest strength of 360Learning ! It's a pleasure to work with reliable / efficient / relevant people.And our suggestions are always taken into account in the redesign of the solution.

Contras:

Honestyl, I don't see any weak point.There's still room for improvement with the authoring tool but the good news is that it's included in the redesign roadmap.

Karine
Director of Digital Learning Strategy and Innovation en Francia
Educación superior, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Delivering impactful digital programs, with agility

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We need to combine agility and some level of customization in the design and delivery of our programs, 360 Learning offers a great balance between those two requirements. The overall ergonomic of the platform makes it really easy to use. Still, the platform offers enough pedagogical and design options to build and deliver programs geared to different target audiences.

From an admin. point of view, 360 Learning is quite intuitive, from content creation to actual program delivery. The dashboard is easy to navigate; learning journeys can easily be assembled through well-thought learning activities; data reporting and visualization are clear and make it easy to follow-up of learners’ continuous engagement. From a learners’ perspective, the platform offers an engaging and user-friendly interface, contributing to the overall learning experience. Social interaction is also at the core of the platform: contextual forums, for example, facilitate learners-teachers interactions and contribute to building active learning communities.

Contras:

360 Learning definitely offers a powerful learning tool, based on sound design/pedagogical/ ergonomic (etc) principles. As a Higher Ed. institution, we need to adapt our projects to different clients / audiences’ needs and cultures and we feel the platform sometimes falls short in departing from these founding principles. Concretely, we would like to be offered more flexibility to finetune some default settings. Yet, we feel confident in 360 Learning’s capacity to continuously improve the platform.

Responsable Le Campus en Francia
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Efficient application

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: My feedback is very positive. Whether with the sales teams at the beginning of the project or with the client success partner during the deployment phase, the 360learning teams are really attentive and in a support process.
The support is responsive and effective.
The proposed workshops are privileged moments to exchange with the client community.
Finally, the return of my collaborators and customers who use the platform is positive at all levels.
We have been able to deploy our platform and distribute our content in a limited time but in an efficient manner and within the planned budgets. And this on more than 15 sites throughout the territory.
I use the platform on a daily basis to disseminate training content, course materials or procedures.

The user interface is modern and nice. The functional cover is perfectly adapted to our needs. The tool integrates in one place the creation interface (LMS) and the broadcast interface, which is a real plus. Creating content and distributing it is really simple and effective. Finally, statistics and reporting make it possible to change the content in near real-time based on user feedback.

Contras:

It may lack some features like "See as user XXX" or centralized management of badges. But the platform is constantly evolving.

Lucy
HR Manager en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Great collaborative learning platform

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Really good - our CSP [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been fantastic, and has really kept us on the right path in terms of implementing the platform. We've had a super challenging year from all kinds of angles and I can imagine it's been challenging for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] just to get hold of us so thank you for keeping it at the forefront of our minds (even though I'm sure it didn't feel like it was at times!)

Love the collaboration features of the software, how you can tailor it to suit any audience and how versatile it is. You can create so many different types of training sessions/paths, assign whoever you want to it, and gain invaluable feedback through the forums so it's a really great L&D tool.

Contras:

The reporting could be improved - it doesn't really have many options in terms of what data is downloaded. You can managed that from the excel sheet of course but it would be good to have a more diverse reporting function. It would also be amazing if you could upload docs to be signed off too - such as training agreeements.

Florian
Digital Transformation and Operational Excellence en Francia
Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A comprehensive, modern, collaborative and engaging training platform

5.0 hace 6 meses

360Learning helps us to industrialize our training processes: creating modules is simple and efficient, and collaboration between learners and content creators is facilitated. The platform is also sufficiently fun and customizable to engage employees in a skills enhancement program. Last but not least, regular platform updates bring new, ever more powerful (and AI-powered!) functionalities.

Contras:

We hope to see the possibility of customizing the home page even further developed. It's already possible to create a carousel, but we'd also like to be able to put training courses in the spotlight, or create more sections.

Cynthia
Training Manager en Francia
Formación profesional y coaching, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy-to-deploy content in an interactive way, and in a blended approach!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We were looking for an intuitive tool for our SMEs to easily create content. From an admin perspective, the platform is very easy-to use and the learner flow

"We had to deploy as fast as possible in less than 3 weeks, in the COVID context : multiple content to create, many people to onboard in using the platform and create content. The very ambitous goal has been reached thanks to an intensively effective onboarding process ! The platform is very easy to use, both an administrator and user perspective. We could get up to speed very quickly in using it, to create content and secure our first launch of training programs. The Customer Success teams have been very available and willing to onboard us effectively which helped us a lot to reach this goal. Overall, the platform's flexibility makes us confident enough to adapt our on-site program into effective blended ones. We are currently continuing transforming our training offer, and the platform enables us to leverage mutliple engaging formats : modules, webinars, .. "

Contras:

Sessions can be rigid when it comes to modify them (contextual elements such as links or modules modes).However many exciting new functionalities are under development and will help solve this, along with answering even better our need to set up more complex blended training paths.

Soline
Training specialist en Francia
Traducción y localización, 501-1,000 empleados

360 Learning administration feedback

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: 360 Learning has an interactive aspect and social aspect (we can react in every activity of a course) which is nice and dynamic.
To me, it still misses some fundamental functionalities : exporting course file, training follow up and alerts in Dashboard from the administrator view.
It has to be more effective in the "ergonomy" and webdesign. It looks like too much to a social network.

The suggested tools to create videos, images and interactive documents to integrate in our elearnings. Easy to understand how to follow a module / program Easy to create a module / program Easy to access to results/reporting in Dashboard

Contras:

There are some inconsistencies in this software : We can integrate a scorm file in 360 Learning but we cannot export/download a module. We can assign a program but not a module. We can add a co creator to a module but not in a program. The access to the programs for a user is not that easy and effective. The access to the modules to co create is not that easy for a co creator. He cannot see the program, only the modules which is not completly handy. Adding users in a group is not really intuitive. The user's home page on a "social page" doesn't look professional or doesn't look like a serious LMS.