Calificación media

4.8 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7 /5

Sobre Kudos

Kudos es un sistema de reconocimiento de empleados de punto a punto y red social. Está diseñado para fomentar la implicación del empleado a través de una increíble experiencia del usuario.

Descubre más sobre Kudos

Mostrando 690 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Tyson G.
Regional Director Of Operations
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/3/2018

"Nothing short of an exceptional experience! Our team is in loving with having Kudos."

Comentarios: More customizing options for the pages feature, but not really a con. I've found a work around by creating custom graphics with my preferred images and fonts and uploading. Very easy to read on mobile phones which is so nice! This has become our company "go to" for resources such as our benefit program overview.

Puntos a favor: The program is incredibly user friendly and availability on all platforms: computer, mobile, Gmail build in, and more. We have employees with language barriers that can use the program with ease! The program has connected our company and solidified our core values of team. With hotels spread out our province, all the teams can come together to recognize, share best practices, and celebrate success. It has also helped me get to know our team and helps our ownership group stay involved with day to day news. One of the customer rep, from the beginning, has been incredibly helpful and efficient. Kudos Support help answer any questions I have so quickly and properly. Not to mention, I have given multiple improvement requests which have come through shortly after! Kudos truly cares and we feel valued... most importantly, our team feels valued having this incredible tool to recognize and communicate with each other. I would not hesitate to recommend Kudos to any other organization.

• Publicado el 6/3/2018
Vice President, Marketing
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/1/2020

"Great for Employee Engagement"

Comentarios: Very positive. I'm very confident that this tool will help us build a more positive culture and a new way to put focus on employee recognition.

Puntos a favor: It's structured like a social feed and very easy to use. Minimal training required and implementation and customization was very simple. Powerful tool for increasing employee engagement and building a culture of recognition.

Contras: I wish it supported GIF files and had a way to set up points activities that users could claim, but other than that it's great!

• Publicado el 30/1/2020
Design Authority
Telecomunicaciones, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 8/4/2019

"Recognition made easy"

Comentarios: I love it, I use it everyday and recommend its use to everyone irrespective of your job level.

Puntos a favor: The structure and ease of use has allowed me to very easily recognize my peers , leaders and staff. The integrated dashboards also creates competitiveness which makes it even more fun.

Contras: The software needs to have some build in moderation to identify "fake" recognition's. An exceptional category gets selected with the contents saying thank you.

• Publicado el 8/4/2019
Gary B.
District Manager
Restaurantes, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/11/2020

"Kudos for recognition"

Comentarios: I loved what the recognition did for moral and our business results.

Puntos a favor: Kudos was very easy to use to recognize top performers. Employee's really like hearing the feedback and helped continue great employee performance.

Contras: It took a little time in learning how to use the software with a large scale of people.

• Publicado el 7/11/2020
Bonnie D.
Recruiter
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/8/2019

"An easy and FUN way to say thank you"

Comentarios: Overall experience has been great, as mentioned above it is an easy and quick way to show someone that they matter as a part of your team. Actions speak louder than words, and by giving some kudos to someone who is doing great in their position, it is the just the icing on top of the thank you that you already gave them!

Puntos a favor: I love Kudos because it is that extra little something to tell a coworker thank you or that you appreciate them! I love being able to award team members for their work and then they can turn around and use those Kudos to buy themselves something special. Kudos is a creative way to give back to those people who help you or make your work day better! I love giving and receiving KUDOS! :)

Contras: I have had no issues when using this software

Janelle H.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/3/2019

"Kudos for Kudos!"

Comentarios: Kudos really helps to build team morale. I love seeing everyone call each other out for the great work their doing, and I think that kind of feedback makes people work harder. Sometimes teams can be a very segmented. With kudos, you can easily see what other teams are working on, fostering an atmosphere of engagement and communication.

Puntos a favor: Your hard work turns into cold, hard, cash! I like that you can choose from kudos-branded or company-branded rewards! I like that you can choose to send your kudos privately or publicly. I like that you can endorse a kudos someone else has sent. I like that you get kudos on your birthday! I like that you can't send all your kudos to one person, forcing you to spread it out.

Contras: I wish unused kudos could roll over to the next month. I wish adding giphs to a post was easier. I wish that clicking the +K button actually added additional kudos. I wish there were more Canadian-specific Kudos rewards. I would like to get a reminder email towards the end of each month, reminding me to use up the last of my kudos.

• Publicado el 7/3/2019
Rafael A.
Energy Engineering Co-op
Petróleo y energía, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/3/2019

"Excellent Tool"

Comentarios: Kudos is without a doubt a moral booster around the office and a positive influence among co-workers. Being complimented in a professional manner is much more rewarding than a simple "thank you". Also, I tend to work with others who work at a different office location, so I cannot truly give thanks to them. Thus, giving them a Kudos for a particular task helps me keep them content.

Puntos a favor: I like to be able to give my co-workers thanks in a professional and interesting way for their contributions. Kudos provides an excellent medium to complement one another in the workplace. As an employee, I have received nice comments from my peers for even the smallest of details, and I have been able to give back to my co-workers and even superiors whenever I receive help from them. Sometimes I feel I am asking too much of someone else, and Kudos provides me with the ideal platform to compensate for the assistance I am requesting. Besides, extra perks, rewards, and cash make everyone around the office more motivated to work together.

Contras: I would like to see the option of posting private posts. Sometimes I prefer to keep things only between me and the other employee. In all honesty, I am not one hundred percent sure if this option is out there within Kudos, but I have not been able to find it so far.

• Publicado el 13/3/2019
Mary B.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2020

"Kudos for recognition"

Puntos a favor: Kudos made it easy to recognize great employee performance

Contras: I did have a problem and had to reinstall the software.

• Publicado el 14/11/2020
Christian J.
Ocean Freight Pricing Specialist
Logística y cadena de suministro, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 7/10/2019

"More ways to earn Kudos"

Comentarios: Amazing! You can get days off as well. Probably include holidays and free trips?

Puntos a favor: You can redeem kudos for lots of options.

Contras: You can only get kudos when someone gives them to you. There should be other ways to get them as well.

• Publicado el 7/10/2019
Terence S.
Senior Manager: Regional Operations
Telecomunicaciones, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 19/7/2019

"Catch your people doing things right"

Comentarios: I think its an excellent program, backed by intuitive software. Overall extremely happy and support the program.

Puntos a favor: Super easy and quick and intuitive to use! I like that the reviews are public and that one can chronologically view these reviews.

Contras: Not software related - we do not reward our temporary staff. This makes up 56% of my level 1 workforce. The junior staff need recognition - it drives their motivation.

• Publicado el 19/7/2019
Brandon S.
VP Operations
Internet, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/3/2018

"Kudos has helped us all remember (and reward) our important employee contributions."

Comentarios: More employee engagement, visibility into employee traits, and more workplace fun.

Puntos a favor: Kudos' web-based application makes it easy and fun for employees to thank each other, and we've had great success integrating it into our existing Employee Rewards program. We reviewed five similar employee incentive websites, and Kudos definitely had the best interface, reward options, and price. With Kudos, employees are allotted a predetermined amount points every first of the month. You give these points -- tied with a number of present qualities -- to teammates in a public or private post. That feature (along with the reporting) gives us valuable insight into what kinds of things people are getting recognized for over time. But the most important points-related aspect is that you can't spend points unless you receive them from others giving you thanks/kudos. So, everyone has separate giving and spending balances in this system. Spendable points quickly accrue towards a number of digital gift cards for venues like Amazon.com, but we've also created custom, company-specific rewards like time off or vending machine coins for free food and drinks. Kudus even automatically gives points for employee birthdays and work anniversaries. I also like that Kudos is being updated with new features and fixes every month or two, including things I thought about or suggested. There are many more features and benefits to mention here; you'll just have to take a demo to see it in action.

Contras: There isn't much that I don't like about Kudos. Some of the backend features are put in places you wouldn't expect, so the website could be more intuitive. Also, there really isn't a good way to correct points given in error, whether the points were given to an unintended person or the points were the wrong amount.

• Publicado el 5/3/2018
Brian C.
Corporate Trainer
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/6/2019

"Easy to use with tons of support if you need it"

Comentarios: Kudos has been exceptional in bringing a higher level of employee recognition to our organization. It is already used much more often than previous recognition platforms we've attempted. People have been having fun with Kudos and it has been very warmly welcomed. Any of the problems we've had with Kudos has been easily rectified. I would definitely recommend Kudos to anybody looking for a recognition platform for their organization.

Puntos a favor: Kudos is a great platform for recognizing associates. It is extremely intuitive and easy to use, I was able to learn the platform quickly and easily with a minimal amount of support from Kudos. Anything that was difficult to learn was easily researched on Kudos' help pages. Even though I was able to learn the platform with a minimal amount of support, Kudos was there every step of the way with any help that I may need. The support was very responsive and if there was anything they needed to research and get back to me, I would have answers generally within 24-48 hours. The rep has been amazing in making sure I feel like I always have a connection to Kudos to quickly take care of any issues. The software is very easy to learn for our associates, it is set up similarly to other social media sites which help ease users into it. The rewards are also extremely easy to use with a very fast response, our associates love being able to cash in for a reward and get it nearly instantly.

Contras: The only problem we've had is likely just related to how our organization is set up. We would love a way to set a flag on certain individuals so that they can not receive points (such as setting our upper management to be unable to receive points, we want to save our point funds for the associates), but at the same time we want upper management to still receive Kudos. There are work-arounds for this, but it would be nice to have a simple flag you can set on certain users. I would also enjoy the ability to be able to customize the point values on the Thank you, Good Job, Impressive, and Exceptional Kudos; but again, this was very easy to work around.

• Publicado el 27/6/2019
Brooklyn C.
Operations Assistant
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

"Kudos for Kudos!"

Comentarios: Kudos support is on-the-ball! I am comfortable asking for the assistance I need as questions arise, and I know they will have a solution to offer promptly. Their reps are personable and convey warmth and friendliness via email and phone. As a side note, our team LOVES Blobby. A handful of our top senders select a different Blobby for every post, adding color and personality to the timeline. It took me a bit to warm to Blobby, but having seen him fill our timeline, he has grown on me!

Puntos a favor: I love that it is customizable--our company uses a very trimmed-down, simple version of Kudos. We sometimes have trouble with folks being receptive to change, but adoption of the Kudos platform over our previous recognition platform has been better than we could've asked, thanks to Kudos being willing to adapt to our needs.

Contras: I wish the window to edit posts was indefinite, especially for administrators. As an administrator, I award our company's Kudos award badges, and I've made a few mistakes along the way, sometimes after the 24 hour edit window has closed, forcing me to archive the award and give it again, which messes up the date convention and exposes my goof to the masses ;) It would be nice if administrators had the ability to edit at any time.

Amos O.
Customer Service Adviser
Telecomunicaciones, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/5/2019

"KUDOS FOR KUDOS"

Comentarios: Being a user of Kudos, the experience has generally been positive and exciting, kudos has totally changed the way people in my organization say thank you, appreciating you using kudos feels more different and feels more rewarding than when somebody just tells you thank you verbally, i feel like every month comes with a gift in form of kudos points.
One negative thing i would love to note is that kudos is loosing meaning because now for someone to send you kudos, you must equally be willing to send the same amount of kudos points to the back to the person who sent you their Kudos points, that makes it feel like its a batter trade not an appreciation. for example, one comes to you and tells you i have 50 Kudos points, if you also have 50 kudos points, lets exchange, To me that ceases to be an on spot appreciation or a way of saying thank you but it becomes a batter trade where you exchange something for something.

Puntos a favor: The software helps you recognize and appreciate a colleges good work on spot in a more rewarding way.
The Software equally acts as a chatting platform i.e after sending a college Kudos, someone has a provision of where to leave a comment thus creating a chatting platform where two or more people can leave or exchange congratulatory messages.
The software also has privacy features that is to say one can choose to send kudos but make the message private. you could be sending kudos to your girlfriend with the same company so the privacy feature helps make your conversation private.
The notification messages like the birthday notifications, how long you have been working in the company etc are also one feature i love.

Contras: 1) Few rewards to redeem, sometimes you have the points but no rewards to redeem that is to say there are limited options of rewards to redeem
2)Some rewards don't make you feel the value of your hardly earned kudos points.
3)The colours on the site are a little too bright to a naked eye.

• Publicado el 8/5/2019
Samantha D.
Supply Team Agent
Servicios para el consumidor, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/8/2019

"Super simple, smooth software that aides in motivating employees"

Comentarios: Kudos has assisted with providing a means of self motivation for the current employees. Once they see the prize they want, they are then motivation to go above and beyond at work with the hopes of receiving kudos. Employees often continue to give 110% until they get the item that they want. With the prizes being updated every so often it provides a means to continuously keep that 110% effort going. For example, an apple watch is quite an expensive piece, but through hard work and using kudos, you can obtain the expensive piece without having to come out of pocket. When employees are learning a new program or software that can be frustrating, using the kudos system keeps everyone going. This has overall been very beneficial for the employees.

Puntos a favor: I find that this software is an excellent way to provide feedback to other team members. It allows for company wide praises and gives users the chance to accumulate enough points (kudos) to get awesome prizes. This is definitely a great software that I would recommend to just about any business looking for a way to motivate their employees.

Contras: I wouldn't say that there is anything I actually dislike about this software, but some recommendations would be to add more customization to the interface of the software. Customization and personalizing is very important in today's era of technology. Allowing users to change the color of the background, text, borders etc., include GIFs (example: firework GIFs) and a variety of stickers that can be used to personalize the message being sent. The technological era we are in, already makes most interactions extremely impersonal. If you can customize the message being sent it makes it slightly more personal interaction.